Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > do women really know inthe first 5 min. if they will have sex with a      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cw35
Msg: 251
view profile
History
do women really know inthe first 5 min. if they will have sex with a manPage 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Since you can't possibly know someone in 5 minutes, the fact that so many women seem to say it tells me which gender wants to be with someone mainly for looks. Amazing that some people will still insist that men are the shallow/visual ones. Hypocrite thy name is woman. Hilarious. What man in his right mind would want to sleep with a woman who would be that judgmental so quickly? No amount of sex is worth bothering with ridiculous notions and attitudes like this.
 sxysavage7
Msg: 252
view profile
History
do women really know inthe first 5 min. if they will have sex with a man
Posted: 12/15/2008 8:39:33 AM
I never know within the first 5 mins if I wanna sleep with a guy or not... but as so many have said, I know if theres defenite potential i.e. he really turns me on. Honestly, looks have nothin to do with my decision on it in most cases. In some cases, yes I may find one man more physically attractive then another... but if I'm not feelin the chemistry, the magic, whatever you wanna call it, he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of ever gettin into my pants. However, I do know within the first second who I just absolutaly could never see myself sleepin with. I also know within the first 5 mins of a man openin his mouth for the first time. If nothin intelligent comes out... it's time for me to move on.

Savage
 ubiquitous1
Msg: 253
Posted: 12/15/2008 10:51:52 AM
Whether you WILL actually sex with the person isn't the question from what I understood. I know immediately who I would like to have sex with. Doesn't mean it will happen today or ever... But, I also know who I would never. I dated a guy for 3 weeks and didn't even let him kiss me. I just wasn't sure about him. He wasn't my type, but my type is usually a jerk, so I thought I would try something new. I was with him for 5 years, so it isn't always obvious to me, but usually, the attraction aspect keeps the answer pretty clear and in well under 5 minutes to know if I want to see him naked.
 Wench2pointOh
Msg: 254
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2008 10:58:56 AM
yes in 5 min I know if I am physically attracted to a guy, he just might say something though at min 6 and change my mind completely or I might find him such a blast to be around as the evening goes on that makes me forget why I didnt find him physically attractive. you have to know more than just the first impression for chemistry..is physical and mental and that takes more than 5 min.
 Brannddy
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2009 11:59:33 AM
yes, i would mostly be able to know in my head in the first 5 minutes if i could have sex with that person (could i picture myself doing so)

it doesn't have to do with looks as far as being hot or good looking but looks that appeal to me as the viewer

this might be different for those cases where someone dates someone they have known as a friend for a long time
 coldlogic
Msg: 256
 jones!ng
Msg: 257
Posted: 1/21/2009 12:36:21 PM
I would say that is utter BS....

Two of the last three girls I've slept with both had boyfriends at the time. Not that I'm proud of that. One failed to mention the fact before we slept together. She spurred up an "I can't believe this happened" moments after as she explained her situation (she hadn't even slept with her bf at that point). The other was a friend of sorts, we went on a trip together and by the end of it, some type of chemistry erupted between us that was not presently there before hand. We decided to go that route and suffer the consequences.

I can guarantee neither of these girls thought they'd sleep with me and can assure you that I was caught off guard by it to. Sometimes situations lead you to do things you normally wouldn't find yourself doing.
 BuryCaesar
Msg: 258
Posted: 1/24/2009 5:18:37 PM

Well, I can say that MEN know in about 1 sec if they'd screw a woman.

Are you really that slow or are you putting us on?
 ndulj
Msg: 259
Posted: 1/25/2009 2:46:25 PM
Not always.
Sometimes yes, and sometimes they kinda grow on ya.
The later always seem to end up the best.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > do women really know inthe first 5 min. if they will have sex with a man