Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Does great oral sex giving depend on how much you like/love that pers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 claire2282
Msg: 26
Does great oral sex giving depend on how much you like/love that person?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I am with the OP too. That is only for the long term guys that i REALLY like. That doesn't mean i don't like the others, it means it might not be as serious or long term yet!
 aza111
Msg: 27
Does great oral sex giving depend on how much you like/love that person?
Posted: 10/21/2007 8:46:47 PM
She most likely cares if you got a BJ from her. If it is less than wonderful she most likely does not love you.

There is a big difference in liking and loving someone. You can care for someone you like you just may not be that into him.

This is just my opinion.
 aza111
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/21/2007 8:50:52 PM
Do you love everyone you date? dwight1055

Not into him just means I like him not love him, he does not get what the man I love gets.
 lonelyman154
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2007 10:04:41 PM
If I'm going to have oral with a lady....I'm going to do the very best I can......
 E-writer
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2007 5:51:14 AM
When you love someone you do whatever you can to make them happy no matter where, in the bedroom or wherever. So the answer has to be yes, there's very little I wouldn't do for my partner if she asked me.
 MelloJello
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2007 11:36:20 AM
I usually don't do oral til I really really like the guy. I gotta know he's going to stick around for awhile. When I do actually do it, I give my all at it. :)
 *tinydancer*
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/22/2007 11:43:00 AM
Yes ... and I don't do it for just anyone. Not that I'm being selfish because I don't want them to do me either.

And swallowing is out of the question unless I REALLY like the guy.
 pentree69
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2007 1:24:45 PM
So I guess the myth is true

The difference between like and love is,......spit or swallow
 SexyBite
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/22/2007 2:02:33 PM
Well yeah!!! I mean come on. I'm not going to do something that intimate with someone that I don't even care about. I mean it's not like handing out sticks of juicy fruit.
 aza111
Msg: 35
Posted: 10/22/2007 2:34:46 PM
pentree69

My lips what to be there for man I love 's ****24/7. If I like a man he does not get !
No the difference is if you are loved you get it, if you are liked you do not, that is for many of us.
Never swallow or spit does not matter how much love there is that is too much to ask. If giving a bj anytime he or I feel like it (among other activities) is not enough well sorry

Again, yes for the man I love!
 Heart Bandit
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/22/2007 4:43:41 PM
Yes. You've got to like/love the person. And you would want her to like/love everything you do. In this case it's showing how much you like/love her that you'll gladly give her pleasure to her hearts content. And of course you have to be good at it or at least learn the way that gets her to completion.
 GreatAttitude
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/22/2007 5:09:42 PM
YES, YES, YES. I'm not into doing ANYTHING with someone unless I've developed real feelings for them.

I find that WAY too many people will have intercourse and/or oral with just about ANYONE they go on a date with. This blows my mind. Why in the world would you do such an intimate act - give of yourself so completely - with someone you don't even know and couldn't possibly care about?

So naturally this brings me to kissing, which I hold in just as high regard as sex (sometimes more).

Do you find it odd that I don't want to kiss you, a total stranger on a first date? Keep on questioning then, because unless I feel a VERY strong connection and believe that we will be sharing a bond of some sort...I have no intention of kissing you.

The pleasure of kissing someone is something that is earned - by both of us.
 moniquesc
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/22/2007 5:33:22 PM
I don't perform oral sex on a guy unless I am really into him.
 wickedgood
Msg: 39
Posted: 10/22/2007 5:36:01 PM
My own experience is that great oral sex does NOT depend on how much you like/love someone.

My experience is that great oral sex / someone giving me oral sex, depends more on the woman's own comfort with the whole act of oral sex. Some of the women even when they said that they loved me, were adamant that they would not do it, but that was for them more an issue of not being comfortable themselves with the "mechanics" as well as not having experienced the process before. When I gently brought or guided them through the "process" it was mutually satisfying for both of us. It could also be that they felt that since I was comfortable and gave them great oral sex, why not reciprocate. Yeah, yeah, yeah - I know God's gifted tongue to women ----

I have recieved great oral sex from someone who wasn't in love with me at the beginning, yeah - the third date - but man oh man the kissing - lip to lip on the 2nd date was mindblowing! - thank god that turned into a long term relationship!
 lookn4romance
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2007 7:07:12 PM
I think this carries much merrit. I know when I really fall for a woman and develop strong feelings, i go the extra mile to please her in this way and truthfully I enjoy it much more. I had never thought about a womans side of it, but i guess it is probably the same. I have to say I also enjoy her more if she is shaved, and if she wishes for the same, well hell, do it for her.
 vonrick33
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2007 7:35:13 PM
No, great oral sex comes with no odor and no disease, and then love!!!
 Q T Patutie
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/22/2007 7:51:47 PM
I can't even comment on this as bad as I want to because the repercussion would be so great and the hate mail as well,, but I gotta say one thing,,, IF your going to do it... DO IT THE BEST YOU CAN or don't bother. If I decide that I'm going to give the male that is with me oral sex, you can bet your bottom that I like him alot and I'm into him big time, and he's leaving with the memory of that experience burned in his brain.
 talked.into.it
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/22/2007 8:07:39 PM
So... are you women saying that you will have sex with a guy but you only make love through oral???? I'm the opposite
 laSWEET
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/22/2007 10:39:17 PM
i think that the more you are in love, the more you will give and give willingly....i could not do that with someone i didn't even like...its just not the same...
 E-writer
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2007 1:49:01 AM
The whole making love thing is an intimate thing and that's what it is. So when I get naked I do whatever I can to please my partner. If I didn't love the person I was with I wouldn't be there in the first place.

The difference is making love and casual sex, I don't do the latter it's as empty as masturbation.
 zeaworld
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/23/2007 2:16:06 AM
There is oral sex...and then there is 'great' oral sex. Great oral sex and love go together..somehow...to each his and her own explanation of it. All I can say is...'great' oral sex has 'great' memories' of something much more...before, during, and after. Mmmm..
 claire2282
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/23/2007 2:54:16 AM
^^^Yup....and the ones who do not understand that concept and those of the other like minded statement have obviously never really been in love!
 Friend4444
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/23/2007 5:02:53 AM
Hi,

One thing I learned in life is that it is better to give oral sex to a real girl than a picture of a girl in the Playboy magazine - this way you don't get your tongue stuck to a staple.

Friend.
 aza111
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/23/2007 8:15:35 AM
A solid 10, way would u think u get hate mail? Hey it is what you like to do. There are no wrong answers. Except the guys that do not understand the question.
 name user!
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/23/2007 8:20:05 AM
I'm an oral connoisseur, and if she wants my best she'll get it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Does great oral sex giving depend on how much you like/love that person?