Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Does great oral sex giving depend on how much you like/love that pers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 arwen52
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Does great oral sex giving depend on how much you like/love that person?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Great oral sex doesn't depend on how much you love the person, it depends on how much you love giving oral sex and how you are at it, how attentive and observant you are about how your lover responds.
 Apollodorus
Msg: 101
Does great oral sex giving depend on how much you like/love that person?
Posted: 4/24/2010 6:20:06 AM

The more you like someone the better oral sex you are willing to give? Do you hold back giving your best for the one you love most?

I would hope not because then you are doing your partner an injustice. My other question is why are with someone you do not like, If you aren't willing to put your best foot forward for your partner then you should not be with them.
 rollthedice3
Msg: 102
Posted: 6/23/2010 11:06:43 PM
I'm amazed at how many people said yes to this question. It brings to mind a man I spoke to recently who agreed with this - saying that he won't perform oral on "just anyone". If he's sexually frustrated enough, he'll screw a woman but not go down on her - even if she asks him to. That surprised me, because most men I know really care about pleasing the woman they are with, and as they get older and start encountering ED, giving oral becomes even more important.
I couldn't figure out if he just doesn't enjoy giving oral that much, or if he really needs to connect it to his feelings for the woman. So some are good enough to screw, but not good enough to go down on? I guess this is more prevalent than I thought.
I don't do recreational sex, and I always give 100% when I'm fortunate enough to find the right person for a committed relationship. I go for long periods of being celibate because I want the whole enchilada.
 eattoplease
Msg: 103
Posted: 6/24/2010 4:09:59 AM
Gotta laugh at some of these....if your in love...your in love.....hasnt been one woman Ive been with that hasnt enjoyed good oral....nope not concieted...just enjoy...and so does she.......and as for love....thats for the heart and individual....
 12spring
Msg: 104
Posted: 6/24/2010 6:45:59 AM
When I give a BJ, I will always give it my best effort. Whether it was just casual sex or a serious relationship.
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 105
Posted: 6/24/2010 12:43:09 PM
Frankly, I figure if anyone is willing to go down on someone else, you always make your best effort. If your not willing to, then you should not be performing oral at all. And if your skitish of performing oral, then your probably skitish about even having sex with that person. Unless you or they have other issues that would impede performing oral.
 FunkyMonkee
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2010 2:03:24 PM
I'd only give oral to someone I had a strong connection to.

Like most things ones performance is going to be dictated by circumstances.
 Bobis35
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/2/2010 3:05:50 PM
I don't believe in love, and I never really have paid that much attention to said subject. The only thing that I find great in this existence is scotch, the rest is b.s.
 want to travel
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2010 3:55:12 AM
this goes for both men and women, you do not just 'poof' give great oral sex, it takes practice ,it really boil down to this, its in your best interest to be a great lover, most of the world gets this, but here in north america women in particular do not get the fact that if you are a really bad in bed, it will only bread misery in a long term relationship
its all about careing, pride, and experience
personally i come from a generation, that tried there best to be good, or great lovers
i know i do not do half a job, i always want to do the best job, no matter what it is i do
 sunshinebridge2U
Msg: 109
Posted: 7/6/2012 10:26:08 AM

Now what a woman really into you can and will do is learn the subtle signs of your building orgasm and delay or hasten the event at will, as I will for her. That takes time and practice with each other, and the more we're into each other the more we'll want to learn every nuance of each other's reactions.

Someone asked: "If you receive bad oral sex does that mean that they don't love you?"
I generally believe that someone who is bad at sex and won't perform oral sex - that's a clear sign that the person I am with doesn't really love me that much. And... anyone who comes in a few minutes - well. . . . I realize that older men have some problems in this area. But... I sort of expect them to work on learning how to hold it and last longer or take medication so that they can last longer or find other ways to please me if they just can't. Since I generally partner up with people who are at least appear to have feelings of love for me, I haven't had too much bad sex. I believe that even people with low skills in time can be helped to be better lovers. Someone who loves you is willing to learn new skills and try out new things - take a few risks and progress the relationship. If things are too static, again I would assume that the feelings of my partner were lukewarm towards me.
 nonnie214
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2012 11:50:56 AM
i believe there are some thing that should be shared only with the person you have meaningful conversations with (lol)...meaning its okay to have casual sex, but save the extras for the person who you WANT to share it all with whether it be oral,anal, etc......dont mind giving and taking it all, but he will be the ONLY one i am sharing that with
 Cowboybt5
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2012 1:19:40 PM
I'd say think of it like this.. Who do you think would give the better oral, the person who absolutely loves doing it and turning on their partner OR the person who isn't really into it but really cares for the one their with. My supposition is that you can really care for someone but if you're not good at it, it won't magically happen. On the other hand, if you love giving oral, then your partner, weather you love them or not, will be turned on. Of course, this doesn't diminish the deeper emotions that are shared when you do really care for someone.
 Mysterio2001
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2012 1:36:31 PM
SO are you saying that if I meet a woman and after some time dating, she blows me if I ask, then its either:

She is really into the act

or

she loves me?

Is this right?
 milehiguy12
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2012 5:08:21 PM
How can a man and woman being intimate before they fall in love not want to give their all to rock their partners world. That's like saying "I'll save the really great stuff for when I fall in love." That's crazy! Why not give your partner the best experience possible and if it evolves into love fine, if not you had a great time.
 Dolphina
Msg: 114
Posted: 7/6/2012 5:32:48 PM
It's obviously true for me. I wouldn't even contemplate giving oral sex, or any sex, to somebody I didn't like. When I really care for someone I'm really into giving the most pleasure I can.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 115
Posted: 7/7/2012 1:49:53 AM
I'm a girl so i can give u my point of view on my side. I've had some very passionate oral done to me by FWB who.I.know don't love me or anything. There could be many reasons that probably change with how the guy feels then. Maybe he loves **** and just loves yours and he's in heaven lol. Maybe that's just how he does it. Bit oral given by a guy when u both have a special connection. Of whatever type feels makes me feel different but not necessarily. In ai've sexual way. More of a mental feeling for me.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 116
Posted: 7/7/2012 2:02:59 AM
Giving to a guy, I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't like him so I always try my best
Since that's appreciated I get the benefit of him wanting to try harder to please me more.
 101stuart
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2012 10:17:15 AM
to give great oral sex you must enjoy do it not matter you are doing it too
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Does great oral sex giving depend on how much you like/love that person?