Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Catching someone nude by accident...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 7rainbows
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Catching someone nude by accident...Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
dont get this thread at all. This is the sex and sexuality thread right? Does that mean that you all believe to take off your clothes must be something to do with sex?

Being nude is the most natural thing ever, you were born without clothes, its no big deal. Are you guys all hung up about your bodies or something or feel its naughty to see a body without clothes on it. I feel im reading all thes replies in the voices of bevis and butthead.

Such a shame, you dont know what your missing, go out, get yer kit off, feel the elements against your skin, dance naked in the rain, bath under the moonlight, stand in all your glory and greet the sun every morning feeling the new day warm against you, go skinny dipping, feel the freedom and stop being associating a body with sex just cause it has no clothes on it for goodness sake, your all so wierd here sometimes
 HazelRose
Msg: 52
Catching someone nude by accident...
Posted: 7/18/2009 3:22:45 AM
I was walking my dog one day at the cliffs near Ocean Beach. It was a scorcher of a day, and all of a sudden my dog goes into stealth mode. I follow her through a narrow passageway of trees and shrubs when what awaits me!? There was a couple fully nude getting it on. Well, me being 15 at the time, and my dog being an 85lb rescue dog (black labrador retriever) all I could was gasp. LOL My dog had heard the lady's moans, and had to rescue her from her boyfriend! I don't know who was more surprised, but I do know who screamed the loudest.
 69guy4u
Msg: 53
Posted: 8/16/2009 8:19:37 AM
When I was about 14 or so I would go around my neighborhood cutting grass for some extra pocket money.We had neighbors who I realize now were nudists.They had a very private back yard so no one ever saw them unless you were invited.I called on them one afternoon and when I didn't get a response at the front door I went around back to see if they were in the back yard.When I stepped into the yard there they were with about 5 other couples....."starkers" and having a party of sorts.They were in their late 40's at the time but I can tell you I have never seen a bigger set of tits on a woman or a larger penis on a man since that day!!! Holy f**k I was stunned to say the least!!!! LoL.I got the hell outta there with nary a word uttered.
 Ependa
Msg: 54
Posted: 8/16/2009 10:12:12 AM
the worst time was probably when I was camping at a campground..my boyfriend and I were taking a shower in the ladies showerroom...
It was late and there was nobody in there when we started. A couple of old ladies came in...and then one of them opened our curtain, thinking it was her friend, to ask for help with her water. Our eyes met. I was too young to be in that situation, but way too young to have a calm demeanor. She stuttered out an apology. I told my bf I'd be right back, wrapped on a towel and went and help her. She thanked me profusely and apologized again. I wanted to die of embarrassment (teenager).
We had a good laugh about it anyway =)
 Addictive1
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 8/16/2009 12:50:04 PM
I was at the local Pool one time, after swimming I went and had a shower, I was standing there naked having my shower and 2 ladies come walking in the wrong room. We just stood there staring at each other. What else can you do really, the next week new signs were outside the changing rooms LOL. I guess they did not like what they seen
 daydreamin_honey
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/28/2009 12:36:20 PM
Oh hell, naked is natural. Our house is clothing optional for the most part unless we are expecting company (I usually keep a robe in most rooms "just in case"). One weekend at my mom's, I thought I was home alone so I walked out of the bathroom after a shower and down the hall nakey to my room to get dressed. I guess a couple of my younger (male) cousins were sitting in the living room (with a clear view down said hall) and hadn't made any noise so I hadn't noticed them. They promised to call ahead next time.

In school we had to "dress out" for gym, so that meant 20+ girls and 2 shower stations, not a big deal, most of us grew up and had seen each other naked before anyway.

In high school, my bf and I skipped school and were at his house getting it on when his mother walked in the house and right in on us butt naked on his bed. And his sister walked in on us another time, but their rooms had a door between them and she was asking for something.

Eh, I'm not embarassed to be seen in all my glory. And while there are people i've seen naked that I rather wish i'd not seen, it wasn't embarassing either.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2009 1:02:44 PM
I have chronic insomnia, and I used to get bugged every Saturday morning by a family (yes a family of mother, father and two adolescent kids, boy and girl) who would insist on beating my door down at 8 AM every week. I tried explaining politely to them that I was a Methodist, and not interested, and that they were waking me up, all to no avail.

Finally, I answered the door completely nude. My black cat also ran out the door, and I called 'Here Lucifer, here Lucifer" which was not even the cat's name, and would you believe it? the cat came running back inside.

Needless to say, I never saw those Witnesses again.

Beth
 marcoblue
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/29/2009 6:27:16 AM
i had the pleasuer or not having the mother in law see me naked as i walked out the shower, the mother in law came upsatirs as me and the wife were geting ready to go out. my wife was not fazed with this and the mother in law carried on as normal. this has happened on a number of occasionswith the wife present and none of us have been bothered, well all look the same in a fashion sense
 soldiergirl99
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/29/2009 9:30:52 AM
When I was on course last summer with the military I was in shacks that were 3 floors and two rooms on each floor with a shared bathroom. For some reason I had 2 guys across from me (first time in my career) which was ok. The next morning I got up and stumbled half asleep into the bathroom to shower, there was one of the guys standing there naked shaving. I grabbed the door quickly and closed it...he said sorry. Ha the kid was 19.
 OnlyThis
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/29/2009 9:55:29 AM

Has this ever happened to others?

Certainly. When I was very young, I delivered newspapers. This is back when the paper boy had to go door to door to collect the money. I rang the doorbell at a house and a woman answered wearing a bath towel. She grabbed her checkbook to write a check and while fumbling with it, off came the towel. Most surprising was that she simply finished writing the check and handed it to me before reaching for the towel. It was the best tip I ever got.

Obviously, we lived in the same neighborhood and every time she saw me after that she would give me that knowing smile. God, did I have a crush on that woman
 Uncle Fist
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/29/2009 4:37:20 PM

dont get this thread at all. This is the sex and sexuality thread right? Does that mean that you all believe to take off your clothes must be something to do with sex?

Being nude is the most natural thing ever, you were born without clothes, its no big deal. Are you guys all hung up about your bodies or something or feel its naughty to see a body without clothes on it. I feel im reading all thes replies in the voices of bevis and butthead.

Such a shame, you dont know what your missing, go out, get yer kit off, feel the elements against your skin, dance naked in the rain, bath under the moonlight, stand in all your glory and greet the sun every morning feeling the new day warm against you, go skinny dipping, feel the freedom and stop being associating a body with sex just cause it has no clothes on it for goodness sake, your all so wierd here sometimes

You should send me a picture of your boobs. Since it's like totally natural and non-sexual and stuff.

I never succeeded, but I tried like hell growing up. I had a friend across the street when I was like 11-12, and his sister was a lot older (18-19). She and several of her hot ass friends would always be over there changing clothes and walking around naked, and I never seemed to be in the right place at the right time.
 Chrishallett
Msg: 62
Posted: 10/9/2009 3:50:26 AM
I was cought masturbating in my room at my friends summer camp.
Its was just somthing I wanted to do.
I had my 3 teenage kids with me as we stayed at the summer camp.
It was 2pm in the aftrnoon and my 3 kids were swimming at the beach at the time.
Its was my friend from work who I worked with she is the one who cought me
when I was on the bed naked and basicly getting it on.

She was VERY SUPRISED to see me like that and said sorry for walking in on me when she saw me naked on the bed.

She told me that they were just looking for me and was not sure were I was at.

And she said that she wont tell any one that I cought you.
 RockShock
Msg: 63
Posted: 10/9/2009 6:45:26 PM
I was over at my friends girlfriend's place and we are all sitting on the couch the girlfriends mother happened to be bi and we hear them talking about going down on woman and what it would be like so I walk into the kitchen to grab a drink and I see them making out I quickly call my friend and his girlfriend over and we started laughing hysterically because they were piss drunk and were practically falling over
 TEMPT YOUR KHARMA
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2009 6:56:50 PM
I at first thought this was going to be a repeated story from Hustler but then i started doing the math.

So lets get this straight....there is you...your friend.....your friend's girlfriend....and that girlfriend's mom?
You step out!
Your Friend and his gf are not there.
You come back in and see who?? The Mom? With who?

And then you and your friend and his gf stand and watch and laugh.....mmmm

and this has what to do with being "CAUGHT" nude?
 StevieCashmere
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2009 3:17:01 AM
I was invited to a Loft warming party which I almost turned down as I would't know anyone else apart from the hosts. Eventually pursuaded I decided to go., turned up, greetd by the host & told 'Go mingle'
Eveyone seems to know eac other and I felt isolated with a drink in my hand so after while I popped dupstairs to view the new loft.
It looked fantastic, howvwer I noticed some party goers huddled up in a corner of the loft gawping at the floor. Peering over them, par of the loft appeared incomplted and allowed a view of the bathroom, whereupon on one of the femail guests was taking a shower.
My first thought was of a fantatsic body, but then the embarrissment came all over me & I left for downstairs. I avoided looking at her in the party, to embarrissed until she caught my eye & asked me for a dance. I knew a little salsa & we moved well, thogh she could sense my discomfort. I sta her down & told her what had happen
" We could see you take a shower"
She pulled me closer, at with awink, "... I know :)"

{ the name s have been changed to protect the innocent }

~sc~
 SweetlilNative
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2009 5:46:42 AM
I'm naked under my clothes!

I've been caught a couple of times.
Once by my land lord, just got everything into the apartment and wanted to take a shower. walking down the hall nude the front door opens. Heyy I brought you the second key. Oh!
Several times by my siblings (different ones not the same one repeatedly), the result of sharing rooms.
Once by my (ex)boyfriends brother while I was again getting ready for the shower. There were two doors to the bathroom one from the bedroom one from the hallway, and I forgot to lock both of them. He suggested we get together when my boyfriend wasn't around! lol.
The most interesting one was a party with a couple of girlfriends during the summer so we were semi-naked dancing wildly to music in the bedroom. (I have crazy friends, and no not a room full of lesbian/bi girls we were just having fun) And one of my friends Dad walks in to tell us to turn down the music. Ahem under age ...
 Emanuel123
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2009 4:15:42 PM
What a glorious experience for a 12 year old!

I once walked in on my bro masturbating........
It was really awkward for a long time after.
 _Icon_
Msg: 68
Posted: 10/10/2009 9:24:45 PM
I was staying at a hostel, waiting by the door for a cab when a girl ran into the lobby dripping wet from the shower to ask the desk guy for some shampoo.

Every guy in the place stopped breathing, lol.
 Chrishallett
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/11/2009 5:57:56 AM
Bud why would you tell any one that you cought your brother masturbating for.
I would not tell to many that story.

I was cought to but not by my sister or family by my friend wile I was camping.
 deerdog1
Msg: 70
Posted: 10/11/2009 6:32:11 AM
not long ago ..I live in the country and my house is secluded from the neighbors ...except from the house across the road .... my wife and me have always slept naked ...and when our grown kids and their friends are not around ..it is common for us to walk around the house nude .... now my house is the hang out for my grown kids and all their friends .... so me and the wifey try to keep our clothes on when they are there ...we have a apartment in our basement that is only used when someone wants to stay over ..which is quiet frequent ....a while back my nephew and his new bride were in town ... but they said they were going to stay over at my daughters house .... and I went to bed early and had no idea their plans had changed ... well the boys had been working on motorcycles all day in my garage ...well the shortest way to the garage is through the basement ..,. late that night i was awoke by my air compressor kicking on ... so i got up and decided to run down and turn it off ... and since we were alone ...I thought .. and it was warm outside ..and the basement door is only a few steps from the garage door ...why go to the trouble of putting on clothes ...so I run down stairs flip on the light ...my nephew and his young bride sit up in the bed and look . I flip off the light streak on through since i already had my momentum up and run into the garage and turn off the air compressor.. look out and the basement light is off ..I think they went back to sleep maybe they didnt see me .... now I am naked and the only other way into the house is through the front door ...no problem . we never lock the front door ...so I tippy toe up through the front yard ....

guess what ... the motion lights I had installed work really good ... they come on ...... i step on a sharp stone and scream a little ....dogs start barking ... the neighbor across the road s light comes on and I hear his door open ...I make a dash for the door ...ITS LOCKED....its never locked ... im knocking on the door naked ... trying to wake up my wife ... the neighbor is outside with his flash light ..it cant get any worse right ..wrong ..the sheriff patrol drives by and sees me on the porch naked ... the sheriff never comes by my house ..... dogs raising hell ... neighbor in the yard with flash light ...deputy sheriff comes up on the porch followed by the neighbor my wife opens the door and says what are you doing out here naked ... kids come out of the basement ... well I use to be a deputy so they knew me well ...we had a hell of a laugh ...im talking police officers in my yard laughing hysterically ....my wife got me my robe ..I didnt go to jail ..I am not on any sex offender list ...but I bet that I was the topic of talk at the police station for months ..my wife and kids dont let me forget it either ..and they tell every body about it ... and my nephews new bride always wants to stay in our basement when they come to town ...she said it was the highlight of their trip
 Templar_2
Msg: 71
Posted: 10/11/2009 9:31:04 AM
When I was first in the Navy years ago and was in service school, I was dating a girl from my class and decided to go with her for the holidays. We were to stay at her parents house and had let them know that we would not make it till Saturday morning.

We were realeased from class early so decided to go ahead and leave for her parents house and got there late friday night. Not wanting to wake anyone up, she took me around the back way to come in through a den that had been built onto the house. Imagine my surprise when we walk in and her parents had obviously planned a romantic night with candles etc and the look on her parents face as we walked in on her dad taking it in the butt from the strap-on that her mother was using on him. My gf was mortified and I couldn't help but get a hard on at how sexy her mom looked naked with a strap-on. Needless to say I couldn't keep my imagination from running wild everytime I saw her mom and taking it out on my GF later. Wonder of she knew she was getting it so good because of how turned on her mom had me.
 Bungaboo
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:21:01 AM
I went to a concert once and a concession worker's trousers fell down. That was certainly an accident!
 *Libra*
Msg: 73
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:22:06 AM
You sure it wasn't becasue tha old naked dad was getting bummed??
 Templar_2
Msg: 74
Posted: 10/11/2009 12:15:11 PM
No Libra; however, judging from the picture you posted of yourself enjoying the rectal exam... I can see why you would assume that.
 Speed Racer
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2009 1:04:49 AM
we had one bathroom seven kids, i had to get in and out of the shower while my sis did her hair... she saw it all many times...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Catching someone nude by accident...