Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > When a guy doesn't want to use a condom with you...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Little Whip
Msg: 26
When a guy doesn't want to use a condom with you...Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
that means that when she gets pregnant and is no longer special he will leave and she will be stuck with a child. Untill both are 100 per cent commited both have been tested for STD's and he has posted a 500, 000.00 dollar OOPS sorry bond she should insist on condoms.
 OutMind
Msg: 27
When a guy doesn't want to use a condom with you...
Posted: 11/14/2007 2:23:10 PM
This is just plain bu!!sh!t.
 wpg_chick_84
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/14/2007 5:18:04 PM
I personally think that the use (or lack of) any type of birth control is all up to what you are comfortable with and how sincere/honest you believe the other person to be, plus how prepared you are to face the consequences of not using birth control. I didn't use condoms with my last bf because he was 'special'. We had been dating exclusively for several months, I was on birth control, we had both been tested (tests came back negative) and we trusted each other to not sleep with other people and had talked about the 'what ifs' regarding pregnancy. And in the past I had slept with a few guys and used condoms with all of them because they were 'less special' and I for sure didn't want to have children with them. He was the same way. And while we still didn't want kids (which is why I was on birth control) we were prepared to deal with the consequences should we be that small percentage of couples who get pregnant while using birth control. It did take a lot to get to this point and I wouldn't just jump into 'riding bareback' with just anyone.
 buh-bye
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/14/2007 5:29:57 PM
Gawd - what morons!
 shieldvulf
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2007 5:34:28 PM
Well, he doesn't care at all about her if they're not exclusive, they haven't both been tested, and he won't use protection. My guess is that he doesn't use any condoms with anybody, especially if his main reason for using condoms is to avoid child support obligations. Let us know when your friend's AIDS is diagnosed.

Cheese!

Vulf
 Gentle Aura
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2007 5:41:39 PM

I'm sorry but this sounds like the biggest load of crock. C'mon does she actually believe this? I have never heard of a man not using a condom because he thinks she's "special". Your friend needs to give her head a shake and wake up.
 hazgoddess
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/14/2007 5:44:27 PM
Seriously...Is this some type of ****ing joke??? Are there truly women out there that fall for this type of shit??? How pathetic...I mean, how do these morons function in day to day society if they're so clueless??? This is something maybe a 15 yr old might fall for but I wasn't this much of a nimb rod when I WAS 15!
Wakey! Wakey! crazypants...quit goofing off and go find a guy who will REALLY care for you and trust me, It won't look like a guy who's willing to have sex w/you without a condom! It'll look like dates, and kisses and holding hands and spending time! Helllooooooo????

moron........
 AppyAnnie
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/14/2007 5:49:03 PM
GOOD ONE, Mr. Wine!!!

Seriously, duh, you actually have to THINK about this one????

Gee, ain't it grand dating in the 21st century!!!!! (NEGATIVO)
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2007 5:49:24 PM
Not a guy, but if a guy goes without a condom it's because I've known him a while, he's brought me a recent copy of his clean results of testing for STDs and I have given the ok.

Him thinking he can convince me I'm special by taking it off is kind of an obvious and not very clever manipulation.
 Tregana
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2007 6:00:38 PM
Tell your friend, that if he had any respect for her, he'd wear the condom and not want her pregnant, at the very least. And if she had any respect for herself, she'd demand it, and not give him a good time til he wore one.
 Heart Bandit
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/14/2007 6:19:07 PM
Until their relationship gets to the point where they are really in love with each other and are emotionally and financially able to provide for a child, he must wear a rain coat. And does she really know his sexual history? Could he have previously gotten something that your friend doesn't want? Does he even know if he has anything? She needs to get checked and her b/f must as well. But regardless of that outcome, he must put a condom on. And if he wont agree, then he is being disrespectful of her. And if that becomes the case, then how "special" can she be to him?
 Wabbitswayer
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2007 6:32:08 PM
I'd wrap him up in 100mph duct tape if there was a chance it would get me anywhere
 JazzFan333
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/14/2007 7:39:34 PM
I would NOT have sex without a condom regardless of whatever reason a man gives me. Unwanted pregnancies. STDs. Too much of a risk.
 xvermonter
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/14/2007 8:04:10 PM
Ever notice how many of these threads are about "my friend" when it's actually about the OP themself, they're just too embarrassed to admit it, so they switch the names around. They give intimate details about things that only the OP themself would know. Why would someone be so worried about what "their friend" was doing that they would need to post it on a forum? And then the funniest part is that people actually believe it and post all kinds of solutions in an effort to help the "friend" out. SOOOO obvious. JMO
 Michaelann
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/14/2007 9:35:16 PM
My friend said that her boyfriend doesn't use a condom with her because she is *special* to him and his *only girl* and with other women he always used protection because they meant nothing to him and he didn't want to be stuck with a baby with them. - Yoyanna

Two possibilities here: 1-what he really means is that they are exclusive & therefore if she got
pregnant, it wouldn't be a problem for him & he wouldn't feel "stuck". He may just be explaining
himself poorly.

#2- he says this to all of them, because he hates condoms, & doesn't care about the risks, both
of pregnancy & STIs.

Personally, I would have a problem being with someone who admitted to such slutty behaviour in
the past. I know people can change, but I also know that it is very difficult & rare, as well. JMO.
 sweetdreems
Msg: 41
Posted: 11/14/2007 9:49:18 PM
Granted you objected this mainly towards guys, but I thought I would share my experience. Sounds like a cheap excuse for better sex. If the option is there most guys will try to get laid without a condom because... well... it feels better for both people. Especially if she's a virgin or you know she's clean. The guy can't always feel much through the condom and latex isn't the best feeling against a girl either. If I were you at the least I would advise my friend to get some birth control, and a regular check up. I'm not saying he IS a sleeze, but that doesn't mean that he WASN'T. Good luck.
 ashmanonar
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2007 10:22:20 PM
Man, I'm so paranoid about being covered, any line about not using a condom (with the exception of a stable, LTR where both parties have been tested and they either don't care if they have a kid or they're using birth control) sounds cheesy.

Yes, condoms suck. Too bad. If you don't want your privates rotting off, I suggest you wear it.

This guy sounds like a real champ.
 FamousBlue
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/15/2007 7:21:57 AM
HELL NO!!! A guy had recently tried that crap on me! Unless your in a serious relationship or married its complete BS. Theres alot of STDS out there PROTECT yourself!
 jeeprennie
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/15/2007 8:20:25 AM
If you're in a solid, long term relationship, not using condoms should be a mutual decision. Any other way, he's just trying to con you because he doesn't like condoms.
 stc888
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/15/2007 9:58:15 AM
Sex is for procreating.So go forth and multiply.
 11thhour
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/15/2007 1:19:04 PM
Um...tell "your friend" that basing how a guy feels about "her" on whether or not he uses a condom is about as ignorant as it gets.
 ORCAANNA
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/15/2007 2:02:10 PM
be prepared to hear back from your friend , that she somehow contraced a terrible STD, or that she is pregnant with this"special" baby. Why doesn't your friend buy a stash of condoms for those special moments... to be used when unprepared boyfriends want sex from her????????? They are a lot cheaper then a baby, and they actually do prevent STDS. Your friend sounds real naive, tell her to get wise....and mature about these decisions. It is her vagina, that boyfriend is after. She is the one who ultimately controls those "special moments" and her future......single mothers and their babies are all over the welfare offices, nation-wide, because their boyfriend has deserted them etc. and it all started , when boyfriend said to the woman/ girl, that she was sooooo special. Have your friend visit the welfare offices, and check up on these scenarios- It ain't all peaches and cream in lalaland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get educated.
 Yoyanna
Msg: 48
Posted: 11/15/2007 2:19:02 PM
"Ever notice how many of these threads are about "my friend" when it's actually about the OP themself, they're just too embarrassed to admit it, so they switch the names around. They give intimate details about things that only the OP themself would know. "

Is it really hard for you to interpret two friends having a discussion about their sex lives??

I don't even have sex like that because I have a sexual dysfunction..so this clearly isn't about me

"Why would someone be so worried about what "their friend" was doing that they would need to post it on a forum? And then the funniest part is that people actually believe it and post all kinds of solutions in an effort to help the "friend" out. SOOOO obvious. JMO"

You are really just making a bunch of baseless ASSumptions that have absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread. If you weren't so quick to stir up drama with your unnecesary speculating then you would have clearly seen that i was asking if other guys felt the same way..this thread is not some cry for help..it's if other guys share the same opinion about not using condoms in a relationship..
 mahogany_rush
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/15/2007 2:19:57 PM
I say your friend is pretty stupid if she lets this guy and delusional thinking clouds her judgment, in this day and age it would be suicide not to wear a glove,I can understand if you guys are getting married or long term commitment and you were tested every six months and you're STD free fine........ but to use the ole * special* line, puleaseeeeeeeeeee
If she concedes to his demands shes " special" alright

Most women I know who are responsible would tell the guy, no glove no love, and I hope you have fun slamming your ham with the palm sisters.
 Yoyanna
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/15/2007 2:24:36 PM
"be prepared to hear back from your friend , that she somehow contraced a terrible STD, or that she is pregnant with this"special" baby. Why doesn't your friend buy a stash of condoms for those special moments... to be used when unprepared boyfriends want sex from her????????? They are a lot cheaper then a baby, and they actually do prevent STDS. Your friend sounds real naive, tell her to get wise....and mature about these decisions. It is her vagina, that boyfriend is after. She is the one who ultimately controls those "special moments" and her future......single mothers and their babies are all over the welfare offices, nation-wide, because their boyfriend has deserted them etc. and it all started , when boyfriend said to the woman/ girl, that she was sooooo special. Have your friend visit the welfare offices, and check up on these scenarios- It ain't all peaches and cream in lalaland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get educated"

My friend doesn't buy condoms because
a) she thinks its the guys responsibility to have them
b) he won't wear them even if she had a supply

I said my opinion on the situation twice. She obviously is not going to listen to any reason because she is in love with him and pretty much enjoys the feeling of unprotected sex just as much as her boyfriend.

She has had a two abortions already and they've been together for a year. I don't know it's her life.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > When a guy doesn't want to use a condom with you...