Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why are the young people on here?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 edster1224
Msg: 248
Why are the young people on here?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I don't know about you but I've been on dating sites since I was in my early twenties. Dating sites allow you to meet people that you probably wouldn't be able to meet otherwise. I met one of my long term girlfriends on a dating site because she lived twenty miles away at the time. Chances are, I wouldn't have met her in any other way.
Plus, what about people who are selectively looking for people with similar personalities, hobbies, interests, etc? I know it's been my experience that most women at a bar aren't actually single. Plus, many of those bars play music that's too loud to actually have a conversation with someone. Also, what if you're looking for someone who doesn't drink or doesn't smoke or something. It's easy to weed those out on the internet but chances are at a bar, that's all you would be able to find. There are many reasons for young, single people to be on a dating site.

Ed
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why are the young people on here?