Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > men in pantyhose      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lady_bugg65
Msg: 26
men in pantyhosePage 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
1) yes, this would be an acceptable means to keep warm I suppose....

2)the only old feelings that would stir to see my man in pantyhose would come from my funnybone prolly....!
 CSIN
Msg: 27
men in pantyhose
Posted: 12/4/2007 10:12:20 PM
The only thing I have seen men use pantyhose for is as a temporary alternator belt, or they cut the foot part off and wear it as a stocking cap.

Now if Sponge Bob drops his pants and has on a pair of Hanes, then he would be kicked out of the sea and sent in an ocean.

If I caught my man in a pair of pantyhose (not TED HOSE), would be kicked out of my life and I would soon be out
 ohsoawesome
Msg: 28
men in pantyhose
Posted: 12/4/2007 10:38:32 PM
hmmmm let me think for a minute.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and NOOOOOOOOOOO yuck wtf, a man is supposed to be a man not a man in womans clothing. If I wanted to see pantyhose, I'd look in the mirror or become a lesbian.
 Beedo
Msg: 29
men in pantyhose
Posted: 12/4/2007 11:33:44 PM
The only reason I can imagine her getting turned on by this...
she was mayby fantasising that you were another woman (or)
Robin Hood, (or) some Ballet guy?
 carolann0308
Msg: 30
view profile
History
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/24/2008 4:35:09 AM
Believe it or not a lot of Ironworkers in the northeast do the same in the dead of winter. It gets cold on a steel girder 20 stories up in the air. My Dad told me that story 30 years ago. He prefered long johns though just in case he fell and was taken to an emergency room.
 Change Of Pace
Msg: 31
view profile
History
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/24/2008 4:44:47 AM
I'm originally from Maine and some of the guys that played ice hockey outside would wear them under their kit...long johns were too thick and the nylon was perfect.

As far as being aroused...ermmm...no.
 deerdog1
Msg: 32
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/24/2008 5:35:56 AM
OMG I cannot believe people on here ... yes i have wore pantyhose ... while riding my motorcycle during cold weather.. as is common with bikers ... i dont know any bikers that shave their legs though ..and if i see one that does for some practical reason i will make sure he has a beer in his hand before i call him a sissy...but i challenge any of you to call a biker a queer/sissy/because he has pantyhose under his long johns,jeans ,leather..at least to his face ....they do help when worn under other clothes ..and you women can wear anything that we men have no problem but if we wear a womans garment for a practical reason yall try to read something into it ..Ha ...i will say that a man should only wear womens panties if he wears them on his head ...actually i did wake up with a bra on one time but not sure whether it got on me before or after i passed out ...that was a hell of a party... also i did wear pantyhose and a mini skirt ,bra,the whole nine yards ..even the lacy drawers....in a woman less beauty contest for charity ...which ended in another good party...its all good...as a matter of fact when 50 bikers can dress in drag and prance out on a stage in front of 100s of people to raise money for sick kids ...those are real men ..and pretty damn funny also
 The Ace in the Hole
Msg: 33
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/24/2008 5:53:08 AM
OP, while this is a much more expensive option than your it is better and no one would ever laugh or look down on you. Underarmour. It's a little pricey, but I tell you the stuff is warmer than any pair of long johns, but it breathes and wicks moisture like nothing else. I swear by the stuff. It also breaks the wind a bit too. And you can hardly notice you are wearing it as it's so stretchy and never loses it's shape. It's a little pricey but if you figure out how many pairs of nylons you will go through in a season as opposed to wearing these for a few years I think the $40 or 50 a pair or whatever they are now (they keep coming down in price) is MORE than worth the investment. And they're built for NFL and NHL players.....how much more masculine can you get! LOL

Carolann, my question is for those steelworkers. What the hell is a sheer pair of pantyhose going to do for a steelworker standing in the cold all day long at 200 feet in the air?! They make products for construction workers to withstand any temperature. There's a company based right here out of Winnipeg, MB that makes the best ones in the world by my opinion, Tuff Duck. I highly doubt a pair of nylons is going to protect a steelworker from either the cold or a jagged piece of steel tearing their jeans, pantyhose, and skin to shreds and they walk by and catch the corner. Leave the pantyhose in your wife's drawer men. At the very least go to thermal underwear, but I'd recommend going the extra mile and buy Underarmour. I just want to say that I am in no way affiliated with or employed by Underarmour Inc. LOL
 Paprikash!
Msg: 34
men in pantyhose
Posted: 1/24/2008 6:50:18 AM
Well, maybe not panty hose...but Tim Curry looked mighty fine in
Rocky horror Picture Show in his stockings and garter belt!
 ZumbaDaddy
Msg: 35
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/8/2008 4:45:18 PM
Well I can let you all know that I am a dancer. Have been taking classes for basically about 37 years since I was 7...It's all my older sisters fault but when she put her tights on me way back then I got in line at the ballet barre behind her and haven't looked back since.

Do I wear tights? Yes.
Do I look good in them? Yes so I'm told.

Now I'm also an amatuer bodybuilder so my legs are pretty big and cut, therfore they look good in them.

Do I wear them when it's cold? Yes, sometimes but after a while they do tend to start itching abit.

Do I like seeing a girl wearing them? Absolutely, in fact if I'm on a date and my date is wearing them then she scores major points since I meet so many girls that don't like wearing them.

And by the way for all the homophobes...I'm not gay at all and when the girls I meet find out I dance I have never had a girl go ewwwww...usually it's just the opposite. I was dating a girl anfd she apparently got turned on by it because she always wanted to hook up after my ballet class and her thing was to pick out my tights and leo...worked for me...always led to some good sex...
 brown_eyed_woman
Msg: 36
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/8/2008 4:58:40 PM
Totally an unpleasant thought...wear long johns dude.
 WesternRose
Msg: 37
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/8/2008 5:08:20 PM
Hey...whatever works for you babe... I mean...as thermal insulator...go for it.
I don't find anything sexy or kinky looking about it myself....hell I don't like pantyhose to start with.

I know a few men with blood clots in their legs and they are suppose to wear those buttarse fugly surgical stockings. A lot of long distance truckers and long distance flyers suffer from such clots.

be well...and don't share this info with too many pple...
 Littlesparrow
Msg: 38
view profile
History
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/8/2008 5:11:14 PM
TRUST me.....bikeman...I have been "stung" and given birth.....I'll take the 'sting' anyday.......lolol but yes i can go with using pantyhose for swimming....

just a thought for the 'poster'.......my Mother always asked wether we had 'clean underwear' on when we went out...."In case we had an accident"............how would you go in the ER...lol........
 kittenshere
Msg: 39
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/8/2008 5:29:12 PM
personally it would make me ill to see a man in pantyhose. so for me its not acceptable.
 mz taken
Msg: 40
view profile
History
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/8/2008 5:47:19 PM
I'd rather see him wear a sexy garter belt (leather??) and thick black stockings, leaving all the dangly-bits still accessible.
 TAKEN fab-mom
Msg: 41
view profile
History
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/8/2008 6:02:39 PM

Oh no!! I would freak out if a man showed up wearing panty hose. I don't care how cold it is! Whew...reminds me of the guy that brought *his* 4 inch red high heel knee high boots with him one night!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 42
view profile
History
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/8/2008 6:07:24 PM

she always wanted to hook up after my ballet class and her thing was to pick out my tights and leo...worked for me...always led to some good sex...

HOT!!! OMFG that's hot!!!

And yes... Tim Curry in stockings and garters.. mmmmmm... but it's his MOUTH that gets me hotter...
 Lil Brooker
Msg: 43
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/8/2008 9:14:11 PM
uh, do you cut the crotch out? ..you know... for convenience?
If you undressed in front of me, my first thought would be...oh no...I'm dating a cross-dresser! Not a turn on.

I'll bet there were a few sheep lurking behind the barn on that dairy farm!
Guys, if you want long underwear that doesn't bunch up, is exquisitely warm, smooth and doesn't catch on your pants, get silk ones! They are awesome and made for men. Sports stores have them. L.L. Bean.
 ZumbaDaddy
Msg: 44
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/9/2008 4:45:01 PM
Thanks...:)...I love taking cl;asses you never know what may happen after class...

This 1 time years ago after class I went into the dressing room to change after class and this girl I had taken classes with for years was in there undressing and as I walked in she had just pulled down her leotard. I said oops and turned to walk out and she said don't go and walked up to me and grabed me and nelt down in front of me and proceeded to pull my leotard to the side to alow my now erect penis to escape and we had awesome sex right there in the dressing room...the exciting part was that at any point in time someone else could've walked in on us...:)...this happened a few more times for us but on more planned occassions...sometimes before class and sometimes after and others just meeting at different places...

There was this other time when I was taking class with the PA ballet and this prima-ballerina was teaching us the barre work and she walked up to me and grabbed me right under my balls (instant hard-on in her hand) and right in front of everyone and pulled up and said you need to pull up from underneath...my girlfriend was standing right behind me and got soooo angry at me for getting an erection...somethings a guy can't help like having a hot girl grab his privates and getting ...

OMG I could go on but I won't...;)
 Adoorone
Msg: 45
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/9/2008 6:53:18 PM
I just don't get what the big deal is...it's just pantyhose for heavens sake! I've known farmers to wear them under their jeans. And I have worn them to be warmer too. Would I find it a turn on? No..but then I would assume a man who is wearing them to keep warm would probably have changed into something else if we were to go out. If a guy I was dating told me he wore them to keep warm...I wouldn't care at all.
 open minded 1
Msg: 46
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/11/2008 7:34:46 PM
For practical reasons I suppose pantyhose are okay but, really, I am TURNED ON by a man in pantyhose!!!!!!!!!
 Theonly1!
Msg: 47
view profile
History
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/11/2008 8:58:11 PM
ohsoawesome... do you ever wear pants? If so you should stop, those are men clothes!
 HeatherCD
Msg: 48
view profile
History
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/12/2008 7:07:34 PM
Just cause they wear panty hose doesn't make them cross dressers , many many guys wear womens shoes but don't have interest in cd-ing (some have tried cd-ing but found out they'd just stick with the shoes)

Don't just assume w/o proof.....
 medana
Msg: 49
men in pantyhose
Posted: 2/12/2008 7:10:46 PM
'if it makes u happy it cant be that bad'

dont turn me on, i'd think u r strange, but i DO like strange. i got a sticker on my car that says: NORMAL PEOPLE WORRY ME

so pantyhose on babes
 HeatherCD
Msg: 50
view profile
History
men in pantyhose
Posted: 3/2/2008 6:19:14 AM
Well , a lot of things can be considered strange....for example sometimes I read the paper backwards (DYK that's how they read in Japan , for example ?) ?

I think it's a bit strange to put ketchup on pizza when there's already sauce on it....tacky somehow
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > men in pantyhose