Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > California  > What makes you horny?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 436
view profile
History
What makes you horny?Page 19 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
^^^^^^
I believe that online dating is great for dating, I do it all the time, but online LTR's ? Not very common. I think this venue is self-defeating, but here are some data, and you can draw your own conclusions.

Statistic Verification http://www.statisticbrain.com/online-dating-statistics/
Source: Reuters, Herald News, PC World, Washington Post
Date Verified: 6.18.2013
Online Dating Statistics Data
Total number of single people in the U.S. 54 Million
Total number of people in the U.S. who have tried online dating 40 Million
Total eHarmony members 20 Million
Total Match.com members 15 Million
Number of questions to fill out on eHarmony survey 400
Annual revenue from the online dating industry $1.049 Billion
Average spent by dating site customer per year $239
Average length of courtship for marriages that met online 18.5 Months
Average length of courtship for marriages that met offline 42 Months
Percent of users who leave within the first 3 months 10 %
Percent of male online dating users 52.4 %
Percent of female online dating users 47.6 %
Percent who say common interests are the most important factor 64 %
Percent who say physical charactersitics are the most important factor 49 %
Percent of marriages in the last year in which the couple met on a dating site 17 %
Percent of current committed relationships that began online 20 %
Percent of people who believe in love at first sight 71 %
Percent of women who have sex on the first online dating encounter 33 %
Percent of people who say they have dated more than one person simultaneously 53 %
Percent of sex offenders who use online dating to meet people 10 %
What’s more important on a first date
Personality 30 %
Smile & Looks 23 %
Sense of Humor 14 %
Career & Education 10 %
Type of hair color most people are attracted to
Blonde 32 %
Brown 16 %
Black 16 %
Don’t Mind 16 %
Red 8 %
Bald 8 %
Gray 4 %
Girls Prefer
Nice Guys 38 %
Bad Guys 15 %
Blend of Both 34 %
Any man I can get 6 %
Guys Prefer
The modern career girl 42 %
The girl next door type 34 %
The hottie 24 %

Online Dating Facts
A woman’s desirablility online peaks at 21
At 26, Women have more online pursuers than men
By 48, Men have twice as many online pursuers as Women
Men lie most about; Age, Height, Income
Women lie most about: Weight, Physical Build, Age

Eleut - Take heart, notice the 3rd line from the bottom. The older we get, the women are chasing us !!
Driving - Maybe more LTR's and marriages ARE happening online, according to these numbers.
 drivingharmony2
Msg: 437
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/10/2013 12:53:11 PM
^^^^^Thank you! :) Interesting information to say the least. Very surprised with eHarmony numbers as I disliked that site.....I thought it was the worst out of all of them. I do believe within those eHarmony and Match numbers are duplicates. When I first started online dating 2 years ago, I did eHarmony, Match and Chemistry at the same time as I had no clue what I was doing and figured....why not, try these three......I had not heard of the other ones until later.
And yep! eHarmony had 400 questions. CRAP! My desirability peaked before I even signed up with these sites....UGH! :P
 StevefromUpland
Msg: 438
view profile
History
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/11/2013 6:04:02 PM
Eleuthero, have you ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"? It's a comedy about the deterioration and dumbing down of society. I think you'd get a kick out of it. Although it is both funny and sad that some of the scenarios are starting to come true.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 439
view profile
History
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/12/2013 5:49:41 PM
^^^^^^
Yeah, kind of an eye-opener.
We don't dare discuss the issue of s e x on POF becuase we know the "ladies" don't do that, but according to those numbers, SOME(33%) ladies do !! And on the first date, no less !!
Some guys have all the luck. The best I ever did on POF coffee date was a bj in a Starbux parking lot, then I went home and repented for my sins :)
A pal of mine on POF keeps saying that women get horny too, and how do they get their itch scratched without seeming like a ho?
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 440
view profile
History
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/13/2013 11:28:58 PM
Eleut - see if you can find this book - The Morning After, by Katie Roiphe, , , , It's basically about the "victimization" hijacking of women's politics. Of course, I wouldn't dare lend out my only copy, maybe you can find it.
I can't make any judgement about the harassment thing, but if I ever start another business it will be a one-person gig, employees are just too much trouble.
I believe that America cannot deal with a woman wanting sex. Women are "sexy"looking, but don't touch. That's the message I get, in a thousand different ways. Geez, just look at profile photos on POF !!!
 drivingharmony2
Msg: 441
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/14/2013 7:47:28 PM
GreenThumbz: Hmmm, I don't have any stats for you....sorry. But, my gut feeling tells me America has come along way in dealing with women wanting sex. Who says.....don't touch? Of course, if I'm not interested in you, definitely no touching. There was some other noted thread regarding women over 45 and sex....and I think most women past 45 still want it. I wouldn't give up sex if you paid me. I am not sure what America has to deal with????
And WOW! A Starbucks BJ.....congrats! hahahahahahah!
=============
Eleuthero: some of this sexual harassment stuff is beyond me. I was a 17 yr old hostess working at a Mexican restaurant and I was sexually harassed all the time. Of course, I did not know it then as sexual harassment wasn't even a term I had even heard of in 1985. My boss, Salvatorre would always try and cop of feel of my upper half. And waiter, Vincencio, would pretend the microphone (what I used to call people to their table) was his penis and he would tell me what he wanted me to do. I just laughed it off, pushed him out of the way and said "you wish" to both of them. Was I scarred for life? Nope. I did not think anything of it....my boss was my height so if he really pushed it, I would have taken care of the situation.....he wouldn't be standing..... :)
To file a sexual harassment claim over being called "dear" is absurd!
============
And to both of you....you guys are a wealth of knowledge....very interesting posts.....thank you :)
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 442
view profile
History
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/14/2013 8:50:30 PM
Harmony - I have read some of your posts here, and I can see why you didn't have harassment problems , but there are others who lack your attitude and courage, so they slink back and feel preyed upon when these unwelcome behaviors continue to occur.
I also believe there are cultural issues at play. I met a cute Indonesian woman at work a few years ago, we were talking and smiling over a period of weeks. She came to my little office to chat, and she would rub my upper thigh, I thought she liked me, and I asked her if I could give her a birthday present(against company harassment rules). She said yes, and I gave her something small and cute.
I think her sister gave her a lecture and changed her mind, a month later she went cold on me and complained to her supervisor, and I almost got fired.
Anyway, people are different, I will swear to that.
 drivingharmony2
Msg: 443
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/14/2013 9:26:00 PM
^^^^What!? You let a woman at work RUB your thigh in your little office (what a cubicle?) during work hours....? She probably thought the birthday present was payment for the thigh rub? Rub thigh = present......hmmmmm?
So what did you do to get the BJ at Starbucks...... Buy coffee = BJ???? hahahahahah! I'm kidding.....
I actually think you are very lucky not to have been fired from work......definitely refrain from any rubbing activity at work, on work hours.....keep it clean in the office :)
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 444
view profile
History
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/14/2013 9:50:56 PM
Well, without giving away all my secrets, I got extremely close to lucky at a coffee date at McDonald's ! It was a morning date, too :) I had a throw blanket in my car, and it was real cold in that McD, so I got my blanket and sat next to my date, and we ate our oatmeal with the blanket over our legs, it was cute. So after a while , we were done with our breakfast, and she suggested we go sit in her car, a nice big Chrysler. So OK, that sounds good, and she drove around the corner, we used my blanket again, and got better acquainted right then and there.
I have a secret weapon, I make them laugh and giggle so hard they lose control , mind you these are 60 years old women, and btw, the nice lady from the Starbux, SHE is an hr manager !!
 drivingharmony2
Msg: 445
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/14/2013 10:03:40 PM
Very touching story! ;P
Since you were already in a compromising position with the HR manager, did you inquire about the thigh rubbing = present buying work thing? HAHAHAHAHA! She must have had some Chrysler.......I am surprised you did not tell her that you don't do that sort of thing on the first oatmeal date. You must have worn some intoxicating scent....?
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 446
view profile
History
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/14/2013 10:13:13 PM
Maybe when we get to that stage in life, oatmeal takes on a new meaning , it helps if there is a lot of phone contact prior to the meeting and there is lots of laughing. Then they are eager to meet, because they know they are going to have fun, and they are in a more open frame of mind. I have spoken to other men about how to meet, and some just want to meet quickly, I think each person needs something different, I just try to enjoy myself and their company.
Then there was the corporate lawyer/author from Torrance, she was a handful too. We met at the Mariott lounge, at night if you're wondering.
Oddly enough, do you want to know what works the worst? I get a fair amount of messages from women who read my profile and just gush. They write me and say how great it is that I'm into X, Y, Z, and on and on and on, , , I mean some BIG messages. I find that those are the kiss of death. That person is very much taken by my profile, not me !! So if I get a message like that, I politely decline, I have learned the hard way that those do not work.
And I can tell you what works the best - something very short and to the point. 3 lines or less.
 drivingharmony2
Msg: 447
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/14/2013 10:28:08 PM
^^^^No argument from me.....so, you don't discriminate from morning oatmeal or evening oatmeal....good to know :)
Oatmeal......the new aphrodisiac.....
Plain or maple brown sugar?
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 448
view profile
History
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/14/2013 10:41:02 PM
I have never tried oatmeal at night. There will be a full moon this weekend, maybe it's time for some new oatmeal legends !
I think some ripe mango would work for me . Mmmmm
I also play violin, so if the oatmeal doesn't get 'em, the fiddle will. Very fast and effective :)
Once I tried to woo a woman at another Starbux with my violin, and this cute teenager just dropped right in front of me. I wooed the wrong woman. I need to learn how to aim that thing :)

Yes, banana sounds good to me also. Last week I had some black seedless grapes, really good.
 drivingharmony2
Msg: 449
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/14/2013 10:43:00 PM
^^^^Ok, and I'll have a couple of bananas with some juicy grapes.....
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 450
view profile
History
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/14/2013 11:03:30 PM
I asked her if I could give her a birthday present(against company harassment rules). She said yes, and I gave her something small and cute.

Small and cute? I think she might of wanted something big and manly.

Ok, and I'll have a couple of bananas with some juicy grapes.....

Drop the grapes go with nuts...
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 451
view profile
History
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/15/2013 8:34:04 AM
"Drop the grapes go with nuts..."

I do admire a guy with the direct approach, don't you?
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 452
view profile
History
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/15/2013 11:28:32 AM

"Drop the grapes go with nuts..."

I do admire a guy with the direct approach, don't you?

Well sadly we might but the right people don't, that's why we are still with our poles in our hands while the lady's are eating bananas with grapes.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 453
view profile
History
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/15/2013 12:02:45 PM
That's why I posted above, about my thought regarding women's sexual preferences. We do have one regular contributor who seems happy and well-adjusted, as for the rest of our womanhood, all I can say is that sales of AA Duracells have never been higher :)
 drivingharmony2
Msg: 454
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/15/2013 12:52:03 PM
^^^^Who needs batteries when you have solar power! hahahahah!
A direct approach is great and nuts are fine with me, if it's walnuts.....no beer nuts.....too small and unappealing to me. But, I still prefer grapes with a banana, it just blends well.
 drivingharmony2
Msg: 455
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/17/2013 8:24:30 PM
Eleuthero: It was 1985, whatcha' gonna do? So much has changed since then, good and bad. Sometimes, sexual harassment is taken to the extremes and then other times, not enough is being done. I just hope my two daughters don't encounter that kind of crap in the work place. My 19 year old started her first job in August and I recall her first day was spent watching training videos, including a sexual harassment video. So, I think that's a good thing.
====
For me, I look back and it is what it is.....I did not feel harmed or threatened nor did I have any nightmares from it. I guess if my boss had been 6 feet and muscular build trying to grope me, then maybe I'd be telling a different story. But, since he was my height and a small build, I knew I could take him down if I needed to.....just saying.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 456
view profile
History
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/17/2013 8:44:30 PM
Eleut - I have been doing this too long, and I know the ropes. I look at a woman's profile and I ask myself "what is she selling?" Nothing wrong with T & A, but don't sell me T&A and not give me some. Many profiles are poorly thought out, it's just a bunch of stuff tossed onto a page, and that tells me something too. Basically I don't look at profiles any more. I assume that the photo posted is the best she ever looked ___ years ago (fill in the blank). That has been pretty accurate in lieu of actual dates on the photos.
As far as sex harassment or rape trials go, if a trial becomes political that means you're in BIG trouble, and I hope you have some major deep pockets for legal talent, or else get some hotshot that will work pro bono in exchange for his own publicity/fame.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 457
view profile
History
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/18/2013 3:10:22 PM
Not to change the subject, but you may have noticed that the holiday season is approaching.
I got 5 phone numbers in the last 2 days, and didn't ask for any of them . To be fair, I think I'm gonna disregard the 79 year-old massage therapist, although my friend looked at her photo and wanted to meet her, he thought she looked "interesting."
Gentlemen, it's time to get busy. get 'em while they're hot !!
 drivingharmony2
Msg: 458
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/18/2013 6:44:53 PM
^^^^^Sooooo, receiving phone numbers make you horny.......I get it ;)
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 459
view profile
History
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/18/2013 7:00:49 PM
Thumbz...
Public Bathroom phone numbers don't count.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 460
view profile
History
What makes you horny?
Posted: 11/20/2013 8:49:04 AM
^^^^^^
Hey, who cares where the number comes from, what matters is if a woman shows up when you call !!!

Driving - What can I say, , , I am easily, er, uh, stimulated :) :) :)
Show ALL Forums  > California  > What makes you horny?