Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Masturbation in public places?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 m409998m1
Msg: 26
Masturbation in public places?Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
What a bold and pointless thing to do. What's next for you?
Spanking your monkey in public places, and the thrill of possibly getting caught is your high? It won't be long before you face is plastered all over the TV and in the media. When you do finally get caught, think about the implications. Imagine walking into work and everyone knows your messy little secret. How long do you think it will take before you are unemployed? For that fact, this is not a good thing to post on a resume.

Headlines will read; Man arrested for public indecency,masturbating on flight 703. Reports from American Airlines say that a young man disrupted flight 703 yesterday by masturbating in seat C-49. The passenger in seat C-48 realized the sex act taking place after her 8 year old daughter said,” mommy, what's that man doing?" The flight attendant notified air security on the plane, and the passenger was apprehended. The plane was returned to the terminal at O’Hare airport. Reports say that he faces a plethora of charges ranging from public indecency, to a possible terrorist act.
A spokesman from AA stated that this type of behavior would not go unpunished. Along with the legal implications he faces, he has a lifetime ban from flying the friendly skies.
 r90sboxer
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Masturbation in public places?
Posted: 12/9/2007 5:48:09 AM

OP, masturbating in a public place would be a crime, and make you a pervert.

Now sex in a semi-public place, with a real life woman, might still be marginally illegal, but wouldn't be perverted. In any case, it's just an odd thread

And the "margins" change how???
 r90sboxer
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2007 5:51:18 AM

Op get some help.

Meaning??? As in mental health issues or getting a seatmate of whatever the proper gender would be to make it more OK?
 r90sboxer
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2007 5:54:28 AM

It's one thing to yank your wank or flick your bean in private. But if you are a man tugging it in public, I am guessing you are most likely a registered sex offender. You are most likely a pedophile and will be appearing on the next Dateline NBC.

This is completely different from sex in public. There are minimally two people participating and aroused by the other. If you are masturbating in public, you are using them for your fantasy. If you are sick enough to tug it in public, you are sick enough to be a pedophile. You may want to get some professional help very soon before you violate some innocent child.

Has someone ever used the term [fill in the blank] and your name in the same sentence before??A little too much coffee this morning or were you caught by 20/20 and now a born again closet masturbater?
 hoochmama
Msg: 30
Posted: 12/9/2007 7:25:40 AM
hasnt anyone been on a 10 hour flight with a dark cabin and rows of empty seats and sleeping passengers? Your closest neighbor can be snoring and making odd bodily functions alot worse than this. Think about it logistically - 100 people on the size of a plane that usually makes a 10 hour flight is more than likely to not be a full plane. I have been on flights similiar to that and it would have been possible without harming anyone or being detected. I'm not advocating doing it around children - but why are people so quick to assume that he would be wankin' it with no regard to who is around him?? Hell, if more people found imaginative ways get off every once in awhile during a flight maybe some travellers wouldn't be so damn crabby. Gives new meaning to the term "flying the friendly skies" eh?
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2007 10:12:52 AM
Never had the urge that much, msg 23 is well out of order, op might be jacking off on some beach or whilst hiking in the mountians and suddnely had the urge

masturbation is generally when u do it yourself and not with other people, flashing a person is entirely differnt

with a name of muddybeaver, am surprised ur posting at all with the sexual slang for beaver :)
 fun1525
Msg: 32
Posted: 12/9/2007 10:17:30 AM
I did the othet day on the way to work I just had the need to release
 passionteman
Msg: 33
Posted: 12/9/2007 10:56:20 AM
I like nature fun. When it is summer time, I tend to do it pretty much on regular basis in private areas of the parks in the city, in my car, and any other fun spots I find in other cities around so that nobody can catch me.
 Shwaytha.
Msg: 34
Posted: 12/9/2007 10:58:31 AM
LMAO
THATS
****ED
LO
AAHHAHA

well, honestly
I have never masturbated outside my bedroom/bathroom.
I feel like a prude.
 Love_on_Fire
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2007 11:11:08 AM
OP

Two things. I am sorry to hear that you did this , because it is unfortunate whenever someone has to do something like this is public you know?

But

It is human, and better doing that then doing some other sexual misconduct. Of the sexual sins, masterbation is the least sinful. it's not as bad as adultary or homosexuality and other serious fornications, lewdnessness and immoral acts.

BUT...if you could hold it in...just hold in it!!!!. Now I can somewhat understand being on a plane and one of the flight attendants is smokin hot and just looking at her it feels like your hormones get a big excercise and you have to control yourself and your members.
 fornicator6
Msg: 36
Posted: 12/9/2007 11:16:18 AM
I want to clarify many things here. Public areas means...areas most of the time surrounded by people and Masturbation means stimulating yourself without the knowledge of others (if you are spied, is different issue). If one is successful stimulating oneself without others' attention and wihtout causing trouble of any kind to people, where is the harm? If one does it deliberately in public to make people notice, that's disturbing.

Sometimes, my house also turns a public place when there is a party, it doesnot mean I will not masturbate in the night when everybody has gone. If plane turns to be a secluded place for few hours, doing it is not a problem.

Those planes that carry more than 200 passengers, including, economy and executive and long flight of more than 10 hours, become the places for it, when it is dark, all asleep, you are forced to sit at one place for hours.

What will you say when a woman deliberately wipes off her bleedings on the seat at a public place causing trouble to next passengers and egoistic man sitting beside you, peeping what you are watching on TV on the back of the seat, burping and farting at public places and then saying 'pardon me', 'sorry', 'excuse me'? Isn't it more disturbing?
 Mustang065
Msg: 37
Posted: 12/9/2007 11:36:03 AM
It amazes me what this Post has brought out. Almost every reply is either passionately for it or passionately against it. men have been pulling on their wanks since the beginning of time, and are going to continue long after this Post has found its way to POF h e l l . The issue here really is about public masturbation. I have read so many replies here where some people consider the OP a scoundrel for doing it in public, yet profess the love for public fornication. Somehow they think they are better because they had a partner. PUBLIC EXHIBITIONISM is PUBLIC EXHIBITIONISM. It's not for the thrill of getting off, but for the thrill of not getting caught. For some reason we want to make what we did more moral then the next person. The problem with public exhibitionism is that you invade other peoples right to their own sexual moralism. I have a right to sit in a "aerooplane" without having to glance over and see PEE WEE HERMAN {Chokin the Chicken,Chafing the carrot,jerkin' the gherkin,smackin the monkey,Buffing the Banana,Burping the Worm,buttering the corn} or whatever else you want to call it. And most of us that fly frequently understand the cleanliness of our airlines.
I think masturbation, and any other sexual act that makes a person feel good, is fine but there is a time and place for it. In my view and without my permission is not the time or place.
 Shwaytha.
Msg: 38
Posted: 12/9/2007 11:37:24 AM
Oh my GOD,
How is homosexuality a sin?
Have I just travelled back in time to a place where the rights of the human race are blatantly shoved aside?
DISGUSTING.
 Love_on_Fire
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2007 11:41:42 AM

Oh my GOD,
How is homosexuality a sin?
Have I just travelled back in time to a place where the rights of the human race are blatantly shoved aside?
DISGUSTING.

Well...yes it is according to the Bible and how Christians view it. Just saying it from a Christian Biblical standpoint and not one of my own. But I do beleive that masterbation, of all the sexual sins, is the least sinful....that is my own opinion, and I think almost all would agree. But it should still be avoided if you can help it and thats what I mentioned to the OP.
 desertspider
Msg: 40
Posted: 12/9/2007 12:17:55 PM
Isn't talking about yanking it in public just anther was on yanking it? GET A LIFE!
 desertspider
Msg: 41
Posted: 12/9/2007 12:21:20 PM
G0od pictoral. Sex addiction is progress... fist it yanking it on a plane them its exposing ones self at McD's.
 Smart-Blonde
Msg: 42
Posted: 12/9/2007 12:26:46 PM
Fornicator......... Sorry, but your need to do it in public classifies you as a perv. Pervs get off doing something risky that they see if they can get away with it.

Let me tell you a little story that happened to me on a plane once. I was in my early 20's and sort of innocent/naive. This guy in the row in front of me angled his seat back and wacked off while staring at me through the crack. The plane was packed and I was mortified. Thankfully my brother was on the plane across the aisle. So I wrote him a note and had it passed to him what this guy did. He told me he would take care of it. The guy realized I had someone on the plane and as soon as it landed he pushed everyone and ran off the plane.
Now that I am older and wiser, I would of thrown my drink on him.
 Stinker*Belle
Msg: 43
Posted: 12/9/2007 12:45:02 PM
Ok...

so it was a long flight, 10 hours... could you not have waited till you got off of the plane or at least gone into the toilet????

My main concern, more than someone masturbating in a public place, are people that have such strange sex drives that they cannot wait for more than a few hours to fulfill their depraved needs!
 Rocking Amy
Msg: 44
Posted: 12/9/2007 12:49:50 PM
If i was sat next to you and noticed you doing that ..... i so hope you enjoyed it ..... because it would of been your last one ever. Would pull it off and flush it down the toilet.
 *onthehood*
Msg: 45
Posted: 12/9/2007 12:54:37 PM
well...i was on the bus once and wanted to see what i could get away with ,but everyone was smelly and gross and i couldnt really get into it,,,it was cool to see how much i could do without anyone noticing though..killed the boredom for a few minutes..
 Jack_Attack
Msg: 46
helll no
Posted: 12/9/2007 1:06:16 PM
NEver have the guts to do that way to risky for embarassment
 justmeandmax
Msg: 47
Posted: 12/9/2007 3:11:21 PM

Damn Beaver.

Kind of harsh don't you think? Where do you get your info that someone masturbating in public automatically makes them a registered sex offender?

Then to call someone a pedophile, you are way out of line.

Yeah I gota agree. At first I had to check where Beaver lives because I thought I had seen his pic on the registry in my town. You got a preverted brother in MI beaver or do you just get around?
And yes I said prevert not pervert. Preverts play with kids
 BaddestFrog
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 12/9/2007 3:26:59 PM
I love how Bible beaters always try to turn everything into "well the Bible says" when most of them have never read a page. The Bible says nothing condemning Masturbation, nor does is state that Homosexuality is a sin, if you have one that does please let me know what version and chapter and verse, and I will be more than happy to go on. I believe the views you are speaking of are the ones spoke by the wonderful people who practice the "do as I say, not as I do faith", and just to clarify those are opinions those people don't speak for God. I think I need to stop there before I get in trouble
 Mustang065
Msg: 49
Posted: 12/9/2007 3:33:24 PM
I love how Bible beaters always try to turn everything into "well the Bible says" when most of them have never read a page. The Bible says nothing condemning Masturbation, nor does is state that Homosexuality is a sin, if you have one that does please let me know what version and chapter and verse, and I will be more than happy to go on.

The bible doesn't list masturbation per se, and I am an avid believer in masturbation, but unless you are a dead head you most likely experience lust during masturbation. And as I said I am not against masterbation or even lust, but since you asked:

Here is what the Bible says about lust:

1 Peter 2:11
11 Beloved, I urge you as aliens and strangers to abstain from fleshly lusts which wage war against the soul.

James 1:14-15
14 But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust. 15 Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death.

PS: I just copied and pasted this

2 Timothy 2:22
22 Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.

Masturbation is also coveting (lust just being a sexual form of coveting). We don't have to go very far to learn that coveting is wrong, try the 10th Commandment:

Exodus 20:17
17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

I looked up what this Hebrew word, covet, means and this is the definition:

as a verb:
1) to desire, to covet, to take pleasure in, to delight in
a) to desire
b) to be desirable
c) to delight greatly, to desire greatly
as a feminine noun:
2) desirableness, preciousness

Jesus elaborated on this one too:

Matthew 5:27-28
27 "You have heard that it was said, "YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY'; 28 but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

So not only is masturbation lust and coveting it is also sexual, making it sexual immorality. We might ask ourselves, "what are the sexual organs made for?" and, "what context were they intended?" Was God's intention to give man or woman their own pleasure source? If God intends for sexual morality to be a man and a woman coming together in marriage is it moral for us to go about it on our own?

1 Corinthians 6:13-20
13 Food is for the stomach and the stomach is for food, but God will do away with both of them. Yet the body is not for immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord is for the body. 14 Now God has not only raised the Lord, but will also raise us up through His power. 15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take away the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? May it never be! 16 Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a prostitute is one body with her? For He says, "THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH." 17 But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him. 18 Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body. 19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 20 For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

2 Corinthians 12:21
21 I am afraid that when I come again my God may humiliate me before you, and I may mourn over many of those who have sinned in the past and not repented of the impurity, immorality and sensuality which they have practiced.

Galatians 5:19-21
19 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, 21 envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 5:3-5
3 But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints; 4 and there must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks. 5 For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

Ephesians 5:3 in the New International Version says, "But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people."

Colossians 3:5-8
5 Therefore consider the members of your earthly body as dead to immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and greed, which amounts to idolatry. 6 For it is because of these things that the wrath of God will come upon the sons of disobedience, 7 and in them you also once walked, when you were living in them. 8 But now you also, put them all aside: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and abusive speech from your mouth.

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in lustful passion, like the Gentiles who do not know God;Here is what the Bible says about lust:

1 Peter 2:11
11 Beloved, I urge you as aliens and strangers to abstain from fleshly lusts which wage war against the soul.

James 1:14-15
14 But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust. 15 Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death.

2 Timothy 2:22
22 Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.

Masturbation is also coveting (lust just being a sexual form of coveting). We don't have to go very far to learn that coveting is wrong, try the 10th Commandment:

Exodus 20:17
17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

I looked up what this Hebrew word, covet, means and this is the definition:

as a verb:
1) to desire, to covet, to take pleasure in, to delight in
a) to desire
b) to be desirable
c) to delight greatly, to desire greatly
as a feminine noun:
2) desirableness, preciousness

Jesus elaborated on this one too:

Matthew 5:27-28
27 "You have heard that it was said, "YOU SHALL NOT COMMIT ADULTERY'; 28 but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

So not only is masturbation lust and coveting it is also sexual, making it sexual immorality. We might ask ourselves, "what are the sexual organs made for?" and, "what context were they intended?" Was God's intention to give man or woman their own pleasure source? If God intends for sexual morality to be a man and a woman coming together in marriage is it moral for us to go about it on our own?

1 Corinthians 6:13-20
13 Food is for the stomach and the stomach is for food, but God will do away with both of them. Yet the body is not for immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord is for the body. 14 Now God has not only raised the Lord, but will also raise us up through His power. 15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take away the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? May it never be! 16 Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a prostitute is one body with her? For He says, "THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH." 17 But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him. 18 Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body. 19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 20 For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

2 Corinthians 12:21
21 I am afraid that when I come again my God may humiliate me before you, and I may mourn over many of those who have sinned in the past and not repented of the impurity, immorality and sensuality which they have practiced.

Galatians 5:19-21
19 Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, 21 envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Ephesians 5:3-5
3 But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints; 4 and there must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks. 5 For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

Ephesians 5:3 in the New International Version says, "But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people."

Colossians 3:5-8
5 Therefore consider the members of your earthly body as dead to immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and greed, which amounts to idolatry. 6 For it is because of these things that the wrath of God will come upon the sons of disobedience, 7 and in them you also once walked, when you were living in them. 8 But now you also, put them all aside: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and abusive speech from your mouth.

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in lustful passion, like the Gentiles who do not know God;
 *onthehood*
Msg: 50
Posted: 12/9/2007 4:00:33 PM
lifes too short to care about embarassment or what the bible says.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Masturbation in public places?