Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Masturbation in public places?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 porterbrook
Msg: 76
Masturbation in public places?Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I can remember years ago sitting on the side seat downstairs on an old London bus ( not a Routemaster either ) , the seat material was kind of rough too. Anyway this woman sat opposite me wearing a dress but as most women tuck their skirt/dress under them as they sit, this woman pulled her dress away from under her so her bottom was actually making contact with the seat, as the journey went on i noticed she was pulling some rather odd facial expressions and slightly rocking backwards and forwards whilst most of the time looking at me, after about 15 mins she slid off the seat and left the bus, where she had been sat it was shiny and what looked " sticky " .......yep she had brought herself off.

its so much easier for girls , i personally could not do that without touching myself .
 sexyGlam
Msg: 77
Masturbation in public places?
Posted: 12/20/2007 4:07:28 PM
ohhh yes!!
in my car, at work, on the way home on my car... and much much more. Wish i could add details =D
 MizzRobin
Msg: 78
Posted: 12/20/2007 4:53:51 PM
I think I'd get turned on by a guy masterbating in public if he was really into it.
 leggymaturemom
Msg: 79
Posted: 6/10/2008 12:09:32 AM
i have wanked a guty under hs coat on a bus and train
I have sat on corener of bench and made my self cum
and also standign on packed train mutually rubbed a guy and him me
very sexy
carole
 Orca_orcinus1
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2008 1:19:16 AM
I have been wanked in many public places in the past including swimming baths,trains,buses,park and even a crowded dancfloor in a nightclub. I have also bought females to orgasm in similar places.
Very exciting and erotic
Steve.
 Bluedogg69
Msg: 81
Posted: 6/10/2008 5:36:46 AM
MMMMMMMM I would have loved to have watched you!! Can we ride a bus together sometime!!!
 Solitudes
Msg: 82
Posted: 6/10/2008 7:48:55 AM
It is easier for a woman to mastbate in public without notice, unless the man is small, lol.
 ndulj
Msg: 83
Posted: 6/10/2008 9:06:52 AM
Not that I have ever done this but....
flying makes me exceptionally horny and as eazk said

have you ever just relaxed, closed your eyes, and fantasized yourself to an orgasm without touching yourself?

I don't see why it won't happen in the future...

that is assuming I can keep from moaning too loudly.
 Stinker*Belle
Msg: 84
Posted: 6/11/2008 12:28:40 AM

I have been wanked in many public places in the past including swimming baths,trains,buses,park and even a crowded dancfloor in a nightclub. I have also bought females to orgasm in similar places.
Very exciting and erotic

Excuse me?? You have masturbated in swimming baths, where children swim and others are likely to swim into your excretions???????

Seriously, i think that if someone were to do that then they need help!!!

God help the person who happens to do that when i am near, chances are he/she will end up with a broken nose.

If you cant wait till you get home or at least to your own car out of site of others then you really need some urgent help.
 Merrylass
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2008 1:33:47 AM

You have masturbated in swimming baths, where children swim and others are likely to swim into your excretions?

I dunno. Fair's fair - you're swimming in their urine, after all. And don't tell me you never piddled in a pool when you were a kid. I didn't have any pools around me when I was that young but everybody I know that did says they didn't bother to get out of the pool.
 Kindredspirit07
Msg: 86
Posted: 6/11/2008 1:49:08 AM
You were steering the plane with your penis! What next?
 skyman1
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2008 3:22:29 AM

You have masturbated in swimming baths, where children swim and others are likely to swim into your excretions?

It's no big deal. I wouldn't worry about that guy getting his excretions on me. I'm a strong swimmer. I can out swim his excretions any day of the week.
 MissBehaving
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/17/2008 1:04:07 PM
That is so gross. And weird, and disgusting.
 Ms.Sweet Sinful Seduction
Msg: 89
Posted: 7/17/2008 1:12:32 PM
Um, doing that in public, me, no. But the thrill of having sex in public, bring it on, I'm totally game, lol.
 tilt-o-whirl
Msg: 90
Posted: 7/17/2008 1:54:19 PM
I'm guessing the in-flight movie was really boring huh?

german chick 1968
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/17/2008 3:09:16 PM
how in the world can you have 2 intense orgasms without even breathing hard or anything of the sorts , and your neighbor not knowing ?????
am I missing something here lol , I always thought that even guys have to breath a bit when they cum . hmmmm maby i missed that part of the lesson lol.
 leggymaturemom
Msg: 92
Posted: 7/17/2008 11:30:06 PM
had a kiss the other week in the park.
lay on the grass and mutualy masterbated each other. it was so erotic
we weere discrete but then looked up to see alad in near bushes watching and doing the same.
carole
 Joeld49
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2008 12:50:46 PM
I once new a girl whose vagina was a public place. Does that count?
 cut_is_best
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2009 3:30:00 AM
Ive masturbated in front of woman a few times in public places.
Most look away or just keep walking and pretending not to notice but have had a couple stop and watch me. I went through a stage in my mid 20's where I would get my hard co*k out in front of woman in public places and stroke it , Have done it on trains , buses , parks etc.
 Closer2U
Msg: 95
Posted: 4/11/2009 3:58:44 AM
Do you ever have sex WITH anyone? lol

No judgement....just wow.That's a trip man!
Ever gotten arrested for it?
I would stop and watch.
Seems it would be easy to find you.......
 Sultry11
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2009 5:16:53 AM
Hahaha.... I'd probably stop and watch too. And egg you on!
 LakeCountyGal
Msg: 97
Posted: 4/11/2009 10:03:35 AM
I've done it in my car while driving along...but only usually late at night so that no one can accidentally see anything if they would happen to notice me, and usually only if I'm more "alone" on the road. If a truck was right behind me, even at night, I wouldn't.

Not very often though. Public sex can be a tricky deal, which is why I rarely do it. But sometimes, when I'm driving home from work, its a nice quick little way to relieve stress... and I am, very quick about it. lol.
 tonytexas25
Msg: 98
Posted: 4/11/2009 12:29:49 PM
Never been that honry to rub one out in public. I don't think I would. I would have and have had sex in public. Nothing to daring, just in a car or park.
 cut_is_best
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2009 4:22:22 PM
Yea , I have sex to much Lol.
Never gotten arrested , Im very carefull to check that only the person I want to see me jerking can see me. I even met a woman once and had sex with her after watching me jerk my co*k , she was realy into it.
Dont do it all the time , I do enjoy doing it though as I find it a very big turn on.
Wish you could watch , Im 7 inches and cut and would love you to watch me cum.
 MandaKay
Msg: 100
Posted: 4/11/2009 4:32:02 PM
wow....I deal with guys like that in jail. The ones who like to wank off in public, in front of people...anywhere and anytime. Most are sex offenders, others are pedophilles. Not my cup of tea. I'd call the cops if I saw someone doing that. We had a guy in jail recently...he had been seen by others jacking off. Then he moved on to flashing himself to children. And then tried to rape someone.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Masturbation in public places?