Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Sex on the 1st date      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sherlock101
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Sex on the 1st datePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Difference between a man and a women a date.

A man wonders if he is going to have sex.

A women knows if she is going to have sex.

LisaMarie42
Msg: 26
Sex on the 1st date
Posted: 1/9/2008 2:56:44 PM
So many people...so many points of views ....

Let me start by saying thank you to those that left a comment...

I want everyone to know that I was not lumping all men into the same category nor was I insinuating that all men are looking for sex ~ whethere it's on the 1st or 50th date. I have to agree with what some have said ~ both women & men can/may want sex on the 1st date...some people are comfortable with "if it feels right, do it" while others choose to take the time to get to know someone.

I definately agree with what ever floats your boat & makes you feel good no matter how long you know someone. No one has the right to judge anyone on their morals/values/beliefs/feelings...I just couldn't figure out what I said to that jackass to make him think he was getting some....

Peace, Love & Fat Girl Smooches,

Lisa
 Bellydanza
Msg: 27
Sex on the 1st date
Posted: 1/10/2008 2:51:21 PM
I stopped dancing with men at the club, because when i did, they assumed I wanted to go home with them. I just avoid the drama now and dance alone or with friends.
 LisaMarie42
Msg: 28
Sex on the 1st date
Posted: 1/10/2008 3:32:53 PM
I dance with them, with friends or alone...I don't care what anyone thinks they are or aren't gonna get ~ it's just dancing & I'm gonna do it where I want, how I want & with who I want and so should you!! Just because you "bump & grind" on the dance floor doesn't mean you're gonna "bump & grind" behind closed doors!!

Go out, have fun & dance with lots & lots of men...lol

Peace, Love & Fat Girl Smooches,

Lisa
 Bellydanza
Msg: 29
Sex on the 1st date
Posted: 1/10/2008 5:47:37 PM
nah that's ok, i prefer to dance alone...no man can keep up with me anyways and they just ruin my groove....my last bf could, he was the only one...

but i've been groped on the dance floor, had my ear sucked, had guys try to kiss me...really it's not worth the hassle...i dance alone

as for sex on a first date...no matter if it happens or not, the woman will be the slut, the man will be the stud...double standard always
 zoedez
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Sex on the 1st date
Posted: 12/13/2011 7:53:11 PM
you should at least waite untill the second date
 ThePokerBrush
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Sex on the 1st date
Posted: 12/21/2011 1:24:26 PM
Dear Sherlock:

Now, I like that one.
 ThePokerBrush
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Sex on the 1st date
Posted: 12/21/2011 1:30:49 PM
Dear LisaMarie:

I may get in trouble for this. However, please read what I am saying carefully. What is there about you which is attracting that type of man to you. I hope I am making myself clear. There is no blame. There is no fault. However, some people just attract a specific type to them. They put out that vibe. Take a look at yourself.
 Elorina
Msg: 33
Sex on the 1st date
Posted: 1/1/2012 9:41:18 AM
In response to LisaMarie's original post:
I love the accidental use of "bang" in your profile. I couldn't help but laugh. I think both men and women think about sex: Would you have sex with them? Do they turn you on? Is is purely physical attraction or has (s)he gotten into your head, too and is seductive on a mental level too. But...I think women also want to be "good" and we're all attentive to our "reputations" and we think men will consider us trashy if we are "easy" yet....we're uptight if we balk at sex at the dinner table. There has to be a happy medium. IMO, especially post-marriage, I think it is only honest to be clear about intimacy. Some of us feel like was wasted or lost a lot of time in our last relationship trying to fit with that person. Just focus on fitting with yourself and be true to you....and don't be so sensitive when the guy is annoyed you won't have sex in the bathroom at Carrabba's. I think it's honest to say you want sex in general, maybe even want HIM...but no sense in treating it like the Autobahn. Enjoy the flirting and the build up to intimacy.
 Jason0037
Msg: 34
Sex on the 1st date
Posted: 1/13/2012 5:21:04 PM
lmfao, some folks have no class or respect and only live for the now. I personally wait as long as I can to get to know a person for who they are and what they're all about before sex even begins to become a thought. Things worth building take time.
 easygoingmo
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Sex on the 1st date
Posted: 2/12/2012 8:53:07 AM
What ever happened to the good old days?!? While dancing with a Lady and closing time was getting closer" The question would be, Hi my name is Marco and would you like to go to your place or mine?!?" The usual answers were, Yes, No or a slap in the face and I didn't get slapped very often!! The subject was broached and depending on how the Lady felt, we would either go home together or on our separate ways!! I believe it was a much more honest way to get ones feeling out and as usual " The Lady" decides if she was intrested or not!!
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Sex on the 1st date