Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Playing with her while she sleeps      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no golf pro
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Playing with her while she sleepsPage 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Do you mean similar to an Incubus?
 Notinit4
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Playing with her while she sleeps
Posted: 2/1/2008 2:45:28 PM
I used to get woken up like that all the time. He'd tell me what he had been doing and how I responded in my sleep. I never believed him either until he's 'show' me. lol It's fun...definitely get's my morning off to a bright start. But we never waited to finish what he started. I'd wake him up with my mouth if I'd wake up before him too. Much nice to wake up to than an alarm. ;) He never complained.
 tooyoung
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2008 3:00:44 PM
Depending on her subconscious desires,
previous experiences and her particular
feelings for you, it could be quite arousing.
If one was to turn the tables, I doubt any
man would have a problem being awoken
in a similar manner, I know I haven't!
 yepimlonelytoo
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/1/2008 4:19:53 PM
Not offended at all, ha, as a matter of fact, this is a favorite for me, but why do you wait all day to finish???
 Blk_Archangel7
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/1/2008 4:30:48 PM
I've done before as well. I love hearing females soft moans
 BubsyBobcat
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2008 4:40:39 PM
There's nothing wrong with trying it, IF you don't go TOO far before she wakes up. When she's awake, if she says stop for any reason, then stop. If she smiles, prepare for battle, Mr.

All in all, it shows the partner is still VERY interested in the other and that he or she is comfortable enough to be so bold. I'd rather it that way than a partner/girlfriend/wife who showed no sexual interest in me at all.
 happy2besingle
Msg: 57
Posted: 2/1/2008 4:41:23 PM
If it is done where you actually tell her about it as soon as she wakes up, it would be up to the girl to tell you she if had an issue with it. It basically is a form for foreplay.

Once you are in a committed and loving relationship, I don't see how this is any different from trying new positions, role playing or any other form of sexual activity. You try it, if they like it, you continue. No means no unless you have some other word for no (like say popcorn).

I would think that at this point in your relationship, you know what each other likes enough to know if this would be unacceptable long before you try it.

I do like that you don't actually wake her up during this process. I think if you were waking her up so she could jump your bones (as you put it) you might get a different response from both her and others who have replied positively here.
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/1/2008 5:07:49 PM
hmm i like the idea of being woken up like that but actually having sex with me while i sleep is extremely creepy. I dont see it as any different to waking a guy up by kissing his neck....trailing my hand over his chest...following with kisses....slowly down his tummy...letting him get hardest in my mouth....

its a great way to start a day
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 59
Posted: 2/1/2008 5:40:52 PM
JUST TO PLAY THE DEVILS ADVOCATE HERE....

I dont know if I like the idea of giving consent and then its acceptable to do this anytime you want. I think I would feel violated if a guy did this to me...lets say we were fighting...but we live together and share a bed....does this mean he can do whatever he wants while i am sleeping?...seems creepy to me. Or if I am simply not in the mood...

I dont know I just dont think I can give consent for the rest of our relationship for the guy to play with me while I am not conscious of what is going on.

Just giving the other side of the arguement.
 TONGUEME2
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/1/2008 5:55:23 PM
If in a comfortable, commited relationship, i say go for it. especially if it seems to turn her on.
I would love to wake up to the feeling of my delicates be softly fondled.

Got a brother
 denaj
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/2/2008 7:33:10 AM
That would be the best way to wake up but you really should finish what you start.
 plentyolaffs
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/2/2008 8:40:55 AM
This is the most arousing way o wakin sum1 out o there sleep mmmm! used 2 love it wen my ex woke me up touchin me it really did the job, must admit i do wake up really horny in mornin lol! But must say u start a job u ave 2 finish it, it used 2 drive me potty if he didnt finish me off i'd end up divin on him
 kayfay
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/2/2008 8:41:42 AM
Done all over in a soft, loving, sensual manner, it is the most pleasurably erotic way for a woman to wake up, in my opinion , and shows that the man finds pleasure in her pleasure, which ultimately results in his. Done properly, it becomes an evolution towards something much more powerfully charged, both physically and mentally stronger, deeper, and more forceful - Deeper on ALL levels.

At that point the softness wanes and you enter into something fully primal, but still so very clean, sleep having cleansed and freed us from life's trash that was heaped upon us yesterday. Ergo it is beautifully Clean. Deeply Primal. Simplistically just so HOT.

It is like watching love create lust, which then wane sweetly...Knowing that there is an undercurrent of pressure -- a tide pool, that is about to suck you and this lust and this softness into something that is far less gentle, but satisfyingly primal, powerful, yet still clean. -- And Wholly satisfying.

By the time the softness of the game playing has caused her to wake with the initial desired effect, she is usually ready for much more sexually, and didn't even know this, as part of this process occurred in her sleep. Normally her first though is to make coffee, but not when this happens.

Beautiful. I must go take a cold shower now.
 totum_spirit
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/2/2008 11:48:49 AM
Kavana you said a mouth full(no pun either). I love your way of waking a guy up. Damn Wal-Mart should order some new alarm clocks for the guys! They would make a killing.
 Dreamer_mex
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2008 12:34:33 PM
hello can you tell me what game u play and how you play with her while she sleeps
i would love to know
thank you
 kayliecat
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2008 12:48:36 PM
But seriously, how could a gal sleep thru that???? I mean, it doesn't take much at all for me to wake up. I swear back when I was still happy-married I think stbx could just wake up and look at me horny and I'd wake up!!! (probably when we had our best sex, funnily).

maybe some women are super deep sleepers. Not me though. I'd love to be woken up this way...but I would most def be waking up. No change of nonconsensual here, that's for sure. LOL

Kaylie
 meteor 54
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2008 1:18:45 PM
Not for every gal, but I was in a relationship, she loved for me to
MORNING PET her! Wait till she is on the verge of waking, be VERY GENTLE!
She clinged to me, then gentle massage clit wise, hot breath on nippy's!
Occasionally, she would WAKE me with EXQUISITE ORAL!!!!!!!
Cannot use the word's I'd like to describe what that was LIKE!
HEAVENLY!!!THERE! not felonious!lol

Not to discount present company!
We don't follow the exact move's, but ..same journey, different train car!

NOW YA DONE IT OP!!! I was bein GOOD TOO!
Gonna havta.....make a sandwich!!!!!
 not looking2
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/28/2008 1:41:16 PM
My girl loves morning nookie. We start with a few caresses. She gets incredibly wet, then we go very slow. It's awesome. The other day I kind of checked and she seem too sleepy, so I didn't do anything. Later on that day she said that I owe her one. Oh well.

I assume when you say YOUR girl you mean your GIRLFRIEND?
Isnt it interesting that some people post in forums ( like this one and many others I have read) and refer to thier Boyfriends or Girlfriends but are on here looking to date ?..
Whats up with that?
Sorry I went off subject.......Maybe I should start a thread on this subject...What ya think?

Now back on subject , I dated a girl that sleep f**ked...you know like sleep walk but F**k instead. Now thats wild...lol..All I had to do was start her up with a little touching and the funniest thing is most of the times she didn't remember in the morning.
 1971mach1
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/28/2008 1:49:05 PM
I use to wake up to my x going down on me .I could have sworn I was dreaming. He would say I was screaming and cumming . I don't see anything wrong with it if you are bf and gf or husband and wife. Hey I used to do the same when he was asleep but he new and would pretend he was sleeping and than all of a sudden grab my hair.
 custis
Msg: 70
Posted: 2/28/2008 2:37:17 PM
"What your doing is sexual assault,since the lady is not awake to give you consent to touch her"

You are now in my Stay Away From This One file. If you think that touching your loved one in an intimate way whether awake or asleep is an assault, you are downright dangerous. What a horrifying concept to think that my love would think it was an assault if I lovingly fiddled with her while she was asleep. The only woman in my adult sexual existence I have ever known who may have objected would have been my ex-wife, and she just objected to sex period. Even she would not have been crazy enough to consider this an assault. She would have just grunted and pushed my hand away, which is message enough for me.
I remember one night when my ex-fiance was sound asleep next to me. I woke up horny and used her hand to masturbate myself. She woke up in the middle and started laughing her butt off. Then she said "You're in for it now buster." She kissed her way down my stomach and went down on me, causing me to blow so hard that I nearly fainted. She then laid on her back and spread her thighs, saying "you better not get sleepy now buddy. I want some too."
 AlexisTaylor
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/28/2008 4:34:44 PM
I don't know one woman who DOESN'T like this...

So long as a sexual relationship is already established, that is. ;)
 TheKnightInShiningArmor
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/28/2008 4:40:00 PM
I used to do that to a girl i was with, thing is just the same when she did it to me, at some point you wake up, you don't let on that you woke up you just let them keep on doing what there doing!!
 N*Love
Msg: 73
Posted: 2/28/2008 10:27:05 PM
LOL... THE bum thing is hilarious...!!!

hahaha...

Ohh I love this act... nothing better than being woken up with so much pleasure... wow..

Although I find that Guys are not as receptive.. lol...

HMM.. maybe I need to tone it down during the day... hmmm.. will try that..
 theinnerdark
Msg: 74
Posted: 2/28/2008 11:16:53 PM
I had a girlfriend who always wanted me to do this. I'm not one that's really in to this.

If you're going to be a mindless sex toy, I want you to be awake.
 Render
Msg: 75
Posted: 2/29/2008 12:02:10 AM
I love waking up only halfway, rolling over and cuddling just enough to start getting aroused. If she's also halfway awake, due to me shifting, then she'll notice my arousal. Sometimes, this can lead to some intense sex, because it's only about the sex. No romance, no foreplay, just instant gratification on both parts, then go back to sleep and wake up later with knowing smiles on our faces.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Playing with her while she sleeps