Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Why do women send men pictures half naked of themselves      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 prescient
Msg: 26
Please women, send me half naked pictures of yourself.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I don't know why it happens, I've never ever solicited women to send me scanty pictures, but there you go.
 jansu
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Please women, send me half naked pictures of yourself.
Posted: 1/3/2008 9:10:33 PM
might just be that they were chatting erotically and the ladies sent him pics to spice things up.
 Bewildered100
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Why do women send men pictures half naked of themselves
Posted: 1/3/2008 10:21:36 PM
Women have pictures of me (gulp) HALF-NAKED????

Why do I want them sending me pics of something I can see anythime I want???

ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/4/2008 3:09:05 AM
Oh my god I'm missing out... No way in hell would I be interested but that'd sure pass the time haha.
 ubkobalt
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/4/2008 3:46:49 AM
I'm not a religious person at all.

But if God made the female form, I'm impressed. Why hide it?

Now, are we talking about the evangelical type or the private type? Maybe the Catholic type, where many at once are good. I hear the baptists like it wet. Or maybe even the Gideon type, where there just might be a surprise waiting for me in my hotel room. Good News indeed.
I don't even want to know what "The 700 club" stands for.
 bona dea
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/4/2008 4:48:29 AM
I know Im not a bloke, but what the hell....

No, your not prude and people who send people pictures of themselves naked are....
well - Easy really.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/4/2008 5:21:07 AM
You'd be surprised as what passes for prude these days. I said nipple piercings on girls were a bit south from classy and I got labeled a prude and that was after I said they were hot, just not particularly classy.

I dunno what I gotta be into to be "open minded"...
 bona dea
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/4/2008 5:35:44 AM
^^^^^ sheep probably.

and nipple piercings are not hot.... uurrrhhh - trashy with a big mother sized T....
 kenb5b01
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/8/2008 8:22:28 PM
If I ever get any pictures of a lady scantily dressed, I insist that I am the one who gets to take them. No if's, and's, or butt's about it.

Otherwise where is the fun? I wouldn't want them.
 scotterpop
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/8/2008 9:04:22 PM
Probably because they were intended for someone else.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/9/2008 4:52:20 AM
Well I'm not really in to sheep, I gotta say wierd piercings aren't my thing on a significant other but I guess there's nothin you can do about it after the fact.

Everytime I meet a woman these days I'm worried I'm gonna find out she's got all kinds of crazy stuff all over her just out of sight haha. Only reason it bothers me is cause I personally wouldn't get somethin pierced or tattoo'd and not wanna show it off and if everyone's gettin a peek kinda makes it a bit less special when you're havin a look yourself haha.

Anyway I've found that women sporting no tattoos or piercings can still end up being classess and they don't always need the help of booze to do it, not that that makes much of an excuse I don't think.
 mr. dynomite
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/9/2008 5:03:33 AM
Any pic i've gotten of naked women i talk to online, gets sent to a friend of mine who sends me pics of women he gets naked pics from and we trade/compare them like hockey cards.

Then we photoshop them and add stuff to the pics for our own humor. (eg : Photoshopping Bill Murray coming out of her crotch or Burt Reynolds laying in bed next to her with a big ol' matching moustache.)

I mean, what else are you supposed to do with naked pics you get from idiot people online?

cyranodbvw
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/9/2008 6:24:46 AM
I can't say...no one's ever sent me a picture like that :(
 steergazer1
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/9/2008 7:59:49 AM
I assume it's because some women believe that's what we want to see! Yes I enjoy pic's of half clad women normally, but when looking for someone to possibly start a relationship with, the last thing I wanna see in a profile pic is half naked. Gives the wrong impression right away and doesn't leave a lot to the imagination. So "LADIES", if you are looking for someone who wants you just for your body, or believe that's your best attribute, keep putting the provocative pic's in your profile and you'll continue to find the "winners". Of course this is just my opinion!lol
 Doodle2203
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/9/2008 10:12:34 AM
I can think of two answers.

1) Because they are stupid.

2) Because they feel like they are getting attention, and in some deranged way, it makes them feel attractive.

Sorry for being blunt, but thats the way it is...
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Why do women send men pictures half naked of themselves