Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Would you marry a slut?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kenb5b01
Msg: 101
Would you marry a slut?Page 5 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

Perhaps we all have slightly different Concepts what constitutes a Slut.
What some refer to as a Type of "Lifestyle" ... dating different Men entirely for the Purpose of Sex, be it simultaneously or sequentially, its nevertheless a Slut to me.

Perhaps those Men who are also just looking for Sex view it differently again from those who envision "Long Term".

Some see "Slut" as implying something on the Order of "Good in Bed" ...

~ Ticketoride ~
Some also view a person who experiments and enjoys sex and don't hide it as a slut.

I do agree with you that somebody who dates different people for 'the purpose of sex' would be a slut to me as well.
 xxmrs bowxx
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/11/2008 9:36:14 AM
OMG NO ONE KNOS ABOUT ANYBODYS PAST UNLESS THEY LIVE IN THE SAME VILLAGE OR KNOW EACH OTHER........AND IF SHE DECIDES NOT TO TELLU HOW MANY PARTNERS SHE`S HAD YOU WOULDN`T GET TO KNO IF SHE WAS A SLUT OR NOT .....AND THAT WORD IS SOO BAD ....
ITS OK FOR A LAD TO BE PUTTING IT ABOUT BUT IF A LADY IS HIGHLY SEXED SHE`S A SLUT... MY GOD U MEN HAVE GOT A CHEEK .........
 KinkyBastard
Msg: 103
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/11/2008 9:59:38 AM
Well... Since most men relish the fact that they are sluts, and since most women seem to accept that their men may have had a bit of a past, then it would be hypocritical of me NOT to follow suit.

So yeah, I would. The past is the past and the old ideals of marrying that perfect virgin are long since dead. This is the 21st century and that word "slut" is getting more and more outdated.

At least the word promiscuous is less offensive and applies equally well to both men and women.
 cfox53
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/11/2008 5:32:13 PM
OP

you say slut like it's a negative thing
 xxmrs bowxx
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/12/2008 2:27:29 AM
ye u r rite cfox..... is being a slut vegative.... most men would be happy as long as you are their slut .....
 Akutenshi
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/12/2008 2:50:43 AM
Guess a girl like that could teach you a few things eh?
 MONEMPERER
Msg: 107
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/12/2008 6:19:01 AM
I am dating one right now actually but she is a bi slut she sleeps around with other women it does not bother me in the least bit at all because I am allowed to do the same thing.

it all depends on the type of relationships you want and Polyamorous relationships are becoming quite common.

Males are meant to have harems
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 108
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/13/2008 1:41:35 AM
Man am I the only person that wouldn't be too hot on this idea?

Sure it's great if she acts like one in bed, but you don't need to have had many sexual partners to be wild in the sack.

I ain't worried about being less experianced, I ain't worried about disease, I'm not really even all that worried about the chances of her cheating on me. (Plenty of "good christian" couples save themselves for marriage and still find a way to bust out the adulterous ways haha) My main concern is I don't do it, I don't like the idea of serial monogomy, I've never liked "the chase" in a relationship and if she's basically a flaker in a past relationship, well lets just say your past makes you who you are, it influences your present and future. Some people learn, some people don't, if you didn't see anything wrong with it you probably haven't learnt. Oh and as far as the other kind, the 1 night standers? As people I'm sure they're great fun, but little substance. Hitting the bars once or twice a week to hook up with whoever you find isn't exactly my idea of a good time, if it was hers we'd be hard pressed to find things to talk about.

That's my 2 cents. Oh and it's not particularly classy, when a Man or a Woman does it, really how often do you need to stick it in to prove you know where to put it? Grats.
 circe 1
Msg: 109
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/20/2008 6:23:01 AM
I assume you are talking about women...but if not, I would say yes to marrying a slut...but only if he is a slut with ME.
 Justcauz1
Msg: 110
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/20/2008 6:50:06 AM
I guess my take is she could have slept with many men due to the fact she never knew or had a mis perception of love.
Many men also think that just because they get their noodle wet they are in love.

some girls bed men in the hopes that they will find the one, they where clueless as to how to find or even how to look any other way.

I know sluts that found the guy and then slutted no more.

I also know of a certain ex-wife that was the opposite.
Virgin at the alter, and a whore in divorce court.
 walcimer
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/20/2008 6:52:17 AM
I don't see why two individuals with conflicting attributes should marry.
 davidgeorge
Msg: 112
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/20/2008 7:37:15 AM
Mmmmmmmmm not a very nice word at all! but as for the answer to the question, isn't it about who you are and not what you was?
People change and if they was the one for me then why not, it's hard to answer unless you was put in that position.
 crayonzz
Msg: 113
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/28/2008 3:23:32 AM
Glad you said whatever definition.

Among men, paticualrily real men, a slut is a women who uses her boobs to make trouble.

Among women, paticualarily pathetic excuses for women, a slut is the girls who likes guys, trreats them right, and, as a result is always able to score a date.

Looking at that a real man would marry a womans definition of a slut but not his own definition of a slut.
 Stupendous Man
Msg: 114
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/28/2008 5:42:33 AM
Slut's don't get married, do they?

But to answer the question, no.

Once a slut, always a slut.

I don't care if it's "only with me". She's still a slut.
 Montreal_Guy
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/28/2008 6:59:17 AM
Again, your definition defines your answer.

I don't think anyone (male or female) that's been with huge numbers of sexual partners it going to really be the best choice for a relationship. In my books sex is something that's not easily done, and takes some emotional involvement.

I doubt that can happen with very large numbers of partners, at least from my viewpoint.

Most of the people that I've known (men and women) who have that many notches in their bedposts tend not to be the best choices in relationships. At a certain point sex, like any action, becomes meaningless if given away too freely. It tends to screw people up, many times.
 PostPunk
Msg: 116
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/28/2008 7:03:03 AM
No way. My ex was the anti-slut. Nice guy.
 TheS0urce
Msg: 117
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/28/2008 8:47:19 AM
Sure if I don't have to touch her, she pays for everything. lol
 justins32883
Msg: 118
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/28/2008 11:37:50 AM
if i see her as a slut? no. i wouldnt marry someone i dont respect.
if others see her as a slut but i dont? then sure, i make up my own mind.
 joseph20020
Msg: 119
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 4:21:33 PM
Yes I would marry a slut. I would love to find a sut to marry. One that would like to still be a slut after we marry. I would let her **** as many men as she wanted as long as I knew about it and she did not sneak behind my back. I would also like her to dress like a slut
 backinsd
Msg: 120
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 4:47:39 PM
Well, my definition of a slut is a gal that sleeps with lots of people at the same time but isn't honest about it. A gal that sleeps around with lots of people at the same time and is honest about it, well, those are rare gals.

Therefore, according to my definition, I would be hesitant because first and foremost she is a liar and a cheater. But, heel, if I were really in love, I don't really even know how I would act, so I just might!
 Cort1295
Msg: 121
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 4:51:57 PM
ITS OK FOR A LAD TO BE PUTTING IT ABOUT BUT IF A LADY IS HIGHLY SEXED SHE`S A SLUT... MY GOD U MEN HAVE GOT A CHEEK .........

It isn't that it is "ok," for straight men to sleep around. However, other straight men aren't responsible for chastising or rejecting them for it since we have no interest in each other romantically or sexually.

If you don't like men who sleep around a lot then feel free to classify them as you will. You can even (*gasp*) refuse to date or marry them. It is your job to hold the men you're interested to a higher standard. It isn't our fault if women are running around calling each other sluts and whores. That doesn't mean that we aren't going to have our own standards that we live by and expect in a mate.
 Duece8329
Msg: 122
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 4:54:38 PM
nope. hate to steal this line but.......

" you can't turn a ho into a housewife"

now a nympo is a totally diffrent story......
 SueisWho
Msg: 123
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 4:56:22 PM
Thank god for the men who actually realized that some "don't change their spots"

Hmmmmm...I guess a lady whose slept around umpth times is the only kind of lady that knows how to please a man? So of course men are going to say yes, hmm? Even though I know the question was only a question...I sometimes suspect a lot of guys think a very "experienced" woman can please a man better than one who isn't as experienced?

So...is that true...do you men think a very experienced woman can please a man better than a lady who is not as experienced? Curious to know....
 Duece8329
Msg: 124
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 4:58:10 PM

I guess my take is she could have slept with many men due to the fact she never knew or had a mis perception of love.
Many men also think that just because they get their noodle wet they are in love.

some girls bed men in the hopes that they will find the one, they where clueless as to how to find or even how to look any other way.

I know sluts that found the guy and then slutted no more.

Well thought out statement. Kudos to you sir
 Duece8329
Msg: 125
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 5:04:51 PM
[qoute]Hmmmmm...I guess a lady whose slept around umpth times is the only kind of lady that knows how to please a man?[/qoute]

ya know communication tends to help. if she is a virgin but knows what turns you on and does things you like in the bedroom, i don't know about you but that would be good enough for me.

this blown up illusion that someone should know how to F**k you the first time you get down and dirty with each other is Cr@p.

I don't read minds .. last i checked most women don't either. Talk it out , experiment new things because you you WANT to please your partner , and you'll find it doesn't take a seasoned " captain " to rock your boat.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Would you marry a slut?