Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Health Benefits of Semen Swallowing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fun FL girl
Msg: 51
Health Benefits of Semen SwallowingPage 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
mmmmm, I was told at one time, it was just protein. And once in blue moon does nothing???
 j7muniz
Msg: 52
Health Benefits of Semen Swallowing
Posted: 1/26/2008 10:13:36 AM
Thats interesting cuz I just read in I think the NY times where some medical journal just published this deal stating that swallowing produced throat cancer. Being a man who luvs it when a woman swallows I didnt like reading it but if the medical field is finding this out in their studies.............
 garnet73
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/26/2008 10:40:20 AM
ThatMikeGuy: I did have a lady friend who said she was worried she was coming down with a sore throat. I said I can fix that... She didn't believe me, but she wasn't shy about swallowing to begin with. Well, next day she told me it went away. Coincidence??? A few weeks later, she was touching her cheek and said she thought she was developing one of those big ass zits. I suggested a topical application might help. Once again, she was skeptical but game to try. She never did break out. Coincidence???

I was taking anatomy and physiology in college about 4 years ago, and we covered sex and reproductive systems. Our professor took a few minutes to extol the virtues of semen to our predominantly female class. You'd think my prof was a dirty old man... but I think dirty old woman would be more accurate. I think she was 60something, and looked really good for her age. Coincidence???
 semenseeker
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/26/2008 5:19:25 PM
Semen doesn't produce cancer... not throat or cervix (as headline recently sound like) There is a caveat - semen is as good for cells, all cells, even tumor cells. So semen must not come in direct contact with a tumor.

"SEMEN FIGHTS CANCER
Semen contain two cancer fighting agents, Glycoproteins and Selenium. ALSO: Semen exposure reduces breast cancer risk "no less than 50%".

Warning: One new study in Journal of Endocrinology (-link- ) by Dr. Henry N. Jabbour (-link- ) because tumors in the cervix and womb have prostaglandin receptors on their surfaces (-link- ) BBC news explains "But a cancer expert said the chances of unprotected sex affecting a patient's outcome was "slight"." ( -link-) cancercommentary.com explains "Cervical cancer is usually triggered by long-term exposure to HPV and is not caused by prostaglandins." (-link- )

A woman with tumors in her mouth or throat should not swallow semen concentrated, always dilute in a large drink."

-http://sementherapy.com/#5
 pickles408
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2008 9:24:20 AM
wow i always wanted ex to try it but it never happened. wow and 1 day it happened with someone else and it knocked my socks off
 Miashakti
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2008 5:34:19 PM
This, my friends, is a true story

At one point in my life I had been through the proverbial mill. I was in a word depleted...big time.

My friend took me to this alternative doc (very alternative) and what he said shocked me to the moon.

He said, if you could, the quickest way for you to bounce back is by ingesting the semen of virginal boys!!!

I thought, holy cow, what I am supposed to do, advertise for the local boy scout troop?

These days that would mean they would be about thirteen...

Would I ask their mothers permission?

I didn't do it...but I often wish I had been able to pull that off.
javascript:smilie('')
I used to absolutely love to give fellatio (to someone that I loved) , but nowadays the average guy is too darned toxic.
 kchin63
Msg: 57
Posted: 3/24/2008 5:37:18 PM
You can NOT get pregnant by swallowing semen.....Can you say 'STUPID'?
 Mister Incognito
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/24/2008 5:37:34 PM
I recall seeing 'semen' as an ingredient in some babyfood.

no word of a lie.

My ex and i discovered this at the grocery store once and joked about it for an hour.
It didn't mention where they got the semen which sounded really sketchy.
 Ninki
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/24/2008 5:49:17 PM
I'm not buying this, sorry. Sounds like 'junk science' to me.

N.
 Miashakti
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2008 9:19:38 AM
NOT JUNK!!!!

How could anything containing the energy to create the whole human race be junk....?
javascript:smilie('')
 cailin beag
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/25/2008 9:27:22 AM
Holy Crap, my ex was right!
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2008 11:21:58 AM
guy at work sent an email to me by mistake, was something along the lines of how he tasted different with whatever food he was eating during the day, got sworn to secrecy over it:)
 vahbsc
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/25/2008 11:24:16 AM
yeah its men's source of selenium, which is beneficial for the body inside and out. too bad i'm not gonna swallow that stuff. it doesn't taste horrible but its just the principal it doesn't taste as good as a woman does!
 countrytat
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/25/2008 11:32:44 AM
Have they bottled that shit for distribution yet?
 racer256
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/25/2008 12:19:51 PM
I had no idea this thread would even exist... ...Oh, man...I love the responses from the woman on this thread...Keep it up girls, "Youve got my attention"...
 Ninki
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/25/2008 1:50:23 PM

NOT JUNK!!!!

I wrote 'junk *science*'! Big difference. I bet they'll print anything to get women to swallow that vile stuff.

N.
 Miashakti
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2008 2:15:51 PM
It's really only vile when the guy is toxic...try a vegetarian...They're usually really sweetjavascript:smilie('')
 KASL
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2008 2:02:00 PM
"One Jizzy Navel coming up!"

That would be WITH pineapple juice NOT scotch.
Holy cow! This thread!
 Argentum Crinis Philogus
Msg: 69
Posted: 3/26/2008 2:25:36 PM
Semen acts as an anti-depressant

* 19:00 26 June 2002
* Exclusive from New Scientist Print Edition.

Semen makes you happy. That's the remarkable conclusion of a study comparing women whose partners wear condoms with those whose partners don't.

The study, which is bound to provoke controversy, showed that the women who were directly exposed to semen were less depressed. The researchers think this is because mood-altering hormones in semen are absorbed through the vagina. They say they have ruled out other explanations.

"I want to make it clear that we are not advocating that people abstain from using condoms," says Gordon Gallup, the psychologist at the State University of New York who led the team. "Clearly an unwanted pregnancy or a sexually transmitted disease would more than offset any advantageous psychological effects of semen."
Suicide attempts

His team divided 293 female students into groups depending on how often their partners wore condoms, and assessed their happiness using the Beck Depression Inventory, a standard questionnaire for assessing mood. People who score over 17 are considered moderately depressed.

The team found that women whose partners never used condoms scored 8 on average, those who sometimes used them scored 10.5, those who usually used them scored 15 and those who always used them scored 11.3. Women who weren't having sex at all scored 13.5.

What's more, the longer the interval since they last had sex, the more depressed the women who never or sometimes used condoms got. But the time since the last sexual encounter made no difference to the mood of women who usually or always used condoms.

The team also found that depressive symptoms and suicide attempts were more common among women who used condoms regularly compared with those who didn't. The results will appear in the journal Archives of Sexual Behavior.

And Gallup told New Scientist that his team already has unpublished data from a larger group of 700 women confirming these findings. In this study, the always-use-condoms group were more depressed than the usually-use-condoms group, suggesting the discrepancy in the smaller study was a sampling error, he says.
Alternative explanations

But is it really the semen that affects women's mood? The researchers say they looked at alternative explanations such as whether women who seldom use condoms took oral contraceptives, how often they had sex, the strength of relationships, and the possibility that having a certain type of personality influenced the decision to use condoms. But none of these factors can explain their findings, they say.

In fact, the results aren't a complete surprise because semen does contain several mood-altering hormones, including testosterone, oestrogen, follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinising hormone, prolactin and several different prostaglandins. Some of these have been detected in a women's blood within hours of exposure to semen.

The question many people will ask is whether oral sex could have the same mood-enhancing effects. "Since the steroids in birth control pills survive the digestion process, I would assume that the same holds true for at least some of the chemicals in semen," Gallup says.

"I understand that among some gay males who have anal intercourse, it is not uncommon to attempt to retain the semen for extended periods of time," he adds. "Suggesting, of course, that there may be psychological effects." But further research will be needed to confirm whether exposure to semen through oral or anal sex really does affect mood in heterosexual or homosexual partners.

But why should semen have such an effect? "It makes no sense to me for this phenomenon to have evolved," says Satoshi Kanazawa, an evolutionary psychologist at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania. But Gallup counters that men whose semen promotes long-term mood enhancement might have more chances to indulge in sexual activity.
 Steven02151
Msg: 70
Posted: 3/26/2008 3:53:19 PM
I find that highly dubious. Note that the benefit was only found in monogomous couples who have frequent sex, NOT in those who ingest as much or more from different partners, nor those who ingest less from one.

Translation: it's the monogomous relationship with frequent sex that gives the benefits from other sources for well-being, not the semen. If it were only the semen itself, hookers would be the healthiest women of all.
 GSDGSD
Msg: 71
Posted: 8/6/2009 2:40:43 PM
My recent post was similar of men complementing women - I need be vague sorry contact POF Admin.-, while found inappropriate.

This is interesting to refer to, and respectful resource.
 867love
Msg: 72
Posted: 8/6/2009 3:07:48 PM
I would like to conduct a study of this sort (for the benefits of science of course)...

WOMEN: if you are between the ages of 25 to 50 and would like to participate in this study:

-must be hot on the strokability index
-must be a non-smoker
-avoide eating spicy food hot wings or gargling with tabasco sauce
-height/weight must be proportional
-eyesight (who cares)
-never been arrested for biting anyone
-has no connection to lorena bobbit
-lots of bending and performing work on your knees.
-control of your gagging reflex
-hands on work (maybe)

(special moisturizers for face skin and breasts and high energy meal will be provided)
volunteers will be taken on a first cum first served basis

contact my research center at the above address provided...

-Thank you for helping science...
 tbuddha
Msg: 73
Posted: 8/6/2009 3:08:23 PM
This is easily one of the coolest threads I've read in a while on here.

Drink up ladies!!
 Accidentally In Love
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2009 4:14:57 PM

Too, consistencey is another thing that makes a difference with me...at the risk of being graphic about it, if it's really ropey/stringy, I doubt I'd be doing much more than gagging

Aaack! Silly string!

It is absorbed through the vaginal wall so you get the same benefits through either way.

There is also an article on psychology today that reaches some of the same conclusions. Great mood altering qualties to regular doses of semen.

So are you trying to tell me the mood altering benefits weren't cause by the mind blowing orgasms that come along with the semen deposit?
And that I would benefit just as much from being a passive receptacle? I think not!

Semen makes you happy. That's the remarkable conclusion of a study comparing women whose partners wear condoms with those whose partners don't.

So what about guys with vasectomies?
 Ependa
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/6/2009 5:08:48 PM
lol. funy responses. I've read of the health benefits before.

As to taste.... for the record it is pineapple ..or other citrus or high in sugar fruits...detrimental to the tase is onion, garlic, red meat...and it applies to both men and women.

Producing it other ways besides oral...
I don't undestand what the point would be if you don't get it the tried and true way, but maybe that's just me.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Health Benefits of Semen Swallowing