Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How impotant is oral sex the first time you sleep together?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Syr Sean
Msg: 26
view profile
History
How impotant is oral sex the first time you sleep together?Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Well I see that this is taken as though I have a problem! I really don't. I love oral sex and feel that with std's it's making us have to evaluate situations as well as people. To respond to Papa I say hey man u can't say that u trusted every woman u slept with and be honest enough to yourself. Women have the same problems as we do now a days. I think it's a issue to think about. The fact that I want to have sex with my new girlfriend and give her all the oral she can handel doesn't mean that its' a good thing without testing first. Now that's just plain smart. I've seen a mouth that was infected in the infirmiry and man lets say I've been lucky in my life time.
That means a lot of us have. It's a new day out here and we are all adults with libidos that still run wild from time to time...at least mine does.
Do you ask to go get tested or loose feeling with a condom or don't give her head? What's the deal with not getting checked first?
Toasted almonds is what!
 sarcastic_smileygirl
Msg: 27
view profile
History
How impotant is oral sex the first time you sleep together?
Posted: 1/19/2008 2:10:21 AM

My question is would you let the person perform oral sex on you the first time you sleep together? If so what do you think about them after they do it? I don' t mean how good it was but rather the fact that u don't know each other well enough at that point do u? What does it say to you about that person?

Well, ya know them well enough to screw them, right?!
Hello logic.
 Ostritch_Organizer
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/19/2008 6:27:28 AM
I like to give it, if she clamps my face between her thighs even better.
 seadove
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/19/2008 7:05:31 AM
I would love you even more
 Godownonme
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/19/2008 7:44:56 AM
The first time we sleep together? Heck we don`t even have to have intercourse!

What does it make me think of them? That they are a very giving person, interested in making me feel good.

I personally do think it`s more intimate, since it is one person giving pleasure to the other. Even though the more you like someone the more you enjoy pleasing them. Some of my more memorable evenings(and mornings) were just oral without having intercourse. Maybe I`m just more easily satisfied.
 Ole Rog
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/19/2008 10:30:13 AM
Definitely oral sex on the 1st time in bed. If they're good enough to make love to, they're good enough to eat!
 DJMac
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2008 12:03:46 PM
Oral sex is a part of the whole lovemaking. For me I would have no problems with it, but if my partner was uncomfortable the first time I can wait. I guess it all depends on what turns you and what you are comfortable with. Personally I think oral sex is one of the most intimate sexual acts people can do to please each other.
 Robinson2
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/19/2008 5:36:38 PM
I'm not really sure what this is about, but I can't imagine having sex without having oral sex. I mean otherwise, you might as well give your girl a book to read while you are at it ;)
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2008 5:52:07 PM
~OT~ If I'm at a place in a relationship where sex is finally going to happen, then oral isn't off limits. But, since I require "relationship" prior to sex, it seems only natural that there wouldn't be any negative thoughts about that particular act. I'm not a receiver, but it would seem to me that whatever works, as long as it's mutually acceptable, shouldn't negate any feelings other than it is what it is. JMO
 Leeanne
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2008 5:57:04 PM
It says they enjoy oral sex and they are willing to please their partner!
Look - whether giving or recieving - when you are in the throws of passion you are in it together - equally! You are on equall ground - so if you are going to point fingers and place labels - be willing to accept that label for yourself!!!
 MsMoonshadow
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/19/2008 6:10:36 PM
http://www.undercovercondoms.com/condomcategories_rw.asp?CategoryID=15

You can order dental dams and the female condom, flavored, etc online:)
 Kiss_My_Karma~
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/19/2008 6:15:07 PM

My question is would you let the person perform oral sex on you the first time you sleep together?

Let them? I welcome it.

If so what do you think about them after they do it?

That they are a man after my own heart.

but rather the fact that u don't know each other well enough at that point do u?

If you know each other well enough to have intercourse, why not oral? I don't understand the questions here.
 Lick it Up
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/19/2008 7:16:28 PM

My question is would you let the person perform oral sex on you the first time you sleep together? If so what do you think about them after they do it? I don' t mean how good it was but rather the fact that u don't know each other well enough at that point do u? What does it say to you about that person?

No offense to anyone...not to the OP or anyone else...but, I really hate it when these questions are brought up...just because of the way they are brought up...

Would YOU let the person perform oral sex on you, what would YOU think about THEM after THEY did it? How would YOU feel about THEM after THEY did it?

What? did you slip and fall and your just happened to land in her mouth and it took you several minutes to get up?

Still, no offense to anyone...but how can WE be so freakin' high on ourselves as to think that the infamous, "THEY" are somehow inferior to us? It takes two people to have sex....whether it is oral or penetration...each one is just as accountable as the other...

"She/He gave me oral and I lost all respect for Her/Him."

yeah, and you're a @&#^$%! saint.

Sorry, again, this is not directed towards anyone specific, not the op, not anyone....Just sayin' what I think.

garnet73
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/19/2008 7:17:06 PM
The first time I'm sexual with a new partner, they're guaranteed to get oral (unless they think it's icky and don't want it, but then I'm probably waving bye-bye anyways). They may not get penetration, though.

I don't know what thread this was in, but it was one of the oral sex threads. A woman stated that her partner was resistant to her going down on him. One time, she just went for it and blew him away. Later (she reported) that he stated he lost respect for her, because only whores give oral. It's bloody odd to me that any guy actually thinks that way, but I don't see that the poster would have a reason for lying.

This reminds me of the movie Summer of Sam. The movie sucked, by the way, but the one thing I do remember about it, is one of the characters was married, but a continuous cheater. He loved his wife, and he'd dutifully bang her missionary style every Saturday night, and every other night he's out having oral, anal, threesomes, whatever with other women because it wouldn't be "right" for his wife to do that stuff. That sort of thinking just blows me away. I hope the next Mrs. Garnet cares enough for me to share all of her desires with me, and to listen to mine. I can live without a threesome though, kinda hard to do without a third person, and in my opinion, that complicates things.
 MsMoonshadow
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/19/2008 7:28:08 PM
What are STIs?

STIs are transmitted through body fluids: vaginal secretion, semen, blood, breast milk, and saliva. A common misconception is that the only way to get an STI is by having intercourse. This is not true! STIs can be transmitted without having intercourse. For example, skin-to-skin contact or genital rubbing can transmit HPV and the herpes virus. That's why it's so important to get tested. Don't let yourself feel ashamed, embarrassed, or guilty because STIs are among the most common infections that occur in the US today. When diagnosed early, the majority of STIs can be cured or treated to alleviate symptoms. If left untreated, STIs can lead to serious health conditions such as pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), cervical cancer, infertility, and can even be fatal. Don't hesitate to make an appointment to see a medical provider for a checkup, testing, and treatment.

Some STI Statistics

There is a significant amount of social stigma associated with STIs. Because people don't feel comfortable talking about STIs, the discussion is pushed under the rug and many students underestimate the prevalence of STIs in their age-group. According to the CDC, adolescents (10- to 19-year-olds) and young adults (20- to 24-year-olds) are at higher risk for acquiring STIs for a number of reasons: they may be more likely to have multiple sexual partners rather than a single, long-term relationship; they may be more likely to engage in unprotected intercourse; and they may be involved with partners at higher risk. Statistics concerning college students state that:

2/3 of all STIs occur in people 25 years of age or younger.
1/4 of new STI infections occur in teenagers.
By the age of 24, 1 in 3 sexually active people will have contracted an STI.
The highest rates of genital HPV infections are found in adults between the ages of 18 to 28.
In 2000, 15- to 19-year-old women had the highest rate of gonorrhea compared to all other age categories. In addition, 20- to 29-year-old women had the highest rates of primary and secondary syphilis.
Among men, 20- to 24-year-old men had the highest rate of gonorrhea and 4th highest rates of primary and secondary syphilis.(Sources: American Social Health Association, Centers for Disease Control, and Planned Parenthood.)
Discussion about STIs is also lacking because they are often asymptomatic and someone can be unaware that they have an infection. That means that any statistics about STIs are underestimates. Unfortunately, because people often don't know they have an STI, they might be less likely to practice safer sex and can pass on their infection to another partner, thus perpetuating the cycle. That's why we always recommend practicing safer sex, so that you and your partners minimize the risk of acquiring STIs during sexual activity.

Types of STIs

To the left is the list of different STI information pages you will find in this section. An important point to make is that there are 2 main types of STIs: bacterial and viral. Bacterial STIs, such as gonorrhea, syphilis, and chlamydia, are often cured with antibiotics. However, viral STIs, such as HIV, HPV (genital warts), herpes, and hepatitis have no cure, but their symptoms can be alleviated with treatment, and you can reduce the risk of your partner(s) being exposed.
 volator
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/19/2008 8:17:02 PM
I don't think it is the first time but sooner or later it's going to be wanted, if that person is into it. Some aren't, I don't understand why, but each to their own.
 AncientCelt
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/19/2008 8:17:33 PM
Very Important. Just call it desert after a good dinner. Or hows it go, if you don't eat each others meat, how can you have any pudding ?
 deeya0309
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2008 8:21:40 PM
amen to that. i have to laugh about this. one without the other?
 mockingbird!!!!
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/20/2008 4:38:10 AM
I must agree with your spin....hey intercourse without treating the lady your with......actually its always been my treat....ya I know, sounds rather selfish..
Every artists paints with his own brushes .....and canvas!!!!
 pattyinla
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/20/2008 11:50:12 AM
I don' t mean how good it was but rather the fact that u don't know each other well enough at that point do u? What does it say to you about that person?

Then why are you having sex with this person at all?????????
 kornfieldgirl
Msg: 46
Posted: 1/20/2008 12:20:48 PM
For me, oral sex happens before intercourse, even with a new partner. It falls under foreplay and you can learn a lot about each other's likes, dislikes and turnons from their response to your techniques. Also, it's a deeper way to develop intimacy after the kissing and petting sessions leading up to your first time together. I'd never consider intercourse unless I'd given my partner a warmup round first.
 Syr Sean
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2008 8:23:18 PM
The thing about this post is I was curious about what people thought. I didn't speak in terms that explain my own feelings on the subject but rather what the popular consensus would be. I heard a lot about it and feel much like all that I've just read. But there are many who feel strange about it an so justified in their beliefs. I think that if your going to have it so be it because the entire act of sex should be to fulfill and be fulfilled. All is fair in the consensual realm of sex. But to all that indulge these day we must not be afraid to ask questions and go get a check for each others sake. The sex is better when there are no unanswered variables.
A mouth full of woman to me is the best thing since Lays Potato Chips...bet cha can't eat just one! Well I can if she's mine its a done deal Lucile!!
 Syr Sean
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2008 8:27:47 PM
Do you? That is a question that needs to be answered. How many times have you gotten hot to early in the game? Be honest! Heavy petting or for play, which ever u want to express it as, does get out of hand because the juices begin to flow and the next thing ya know it's almost time to get busy!! I 'm saying to talk is the most logical and there isn't enough of that going around and you know it. If your good enough to screw then your good enough to eat, blow or go to the clinc together so we can do it all the time without a scare!
 Syr Sean
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2008 8:32:44 PM
Darlin i feel all of what you are sellin! Thats a big get in the sack far as I'm concerned. The other part is what point do you go get checked? I think it isn't spoken of as much as it should be. That isn't on the menu as much as it should be part of the pre-game instead of the post game show. I know if I have that pretty red hair in my face my heart would start beating and it won't be off to the races because I can jog longer than I can sprint.
 Syr Sean
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2008 8:38:00 PM
This was not a sexist question. The THEY thing was meant in a context conducive to any party indulging in sex. So to you I will say u misunderstood the whole thing. It's about all that partake in sex with someone that they recently met. That means we should get checked when we see that sex is on th menu with someone new in our lives because most all that I know love the oral as much as it makes the whole act of intimacy even more profound when stimulated to higher heights orally! It was a view of awareness and you went to the wrong class that time. NO OFFENSE TO U...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How impotant is oral sex the first time you sleep together?