Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Of which astrological sign are most divorced people?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Straight Christian Lady
Msg: 51
Of which astrological sign are most divorced people?(humour)Page 3 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
.. A bit of comic relief .. based simply on the little I've summarized of each sign..
-------------------------------------------------------
Divorced Sign Analyses
-------------------------------------------------------
ARIES MAN - He can't understand why it didn't work, because he did everything right.
ARIES WOMAN - She's glad to be rid of that jerk. Who'd he think he was, to have different opinions?
(I'm Aries, I can say that, so there. )

TAURUS MAN - He won't admit it but inside he's shredded. He pins flowers to her picture ..
TAURUS WOMAN - She's stewing, still expecting him to return any moment and admit to pinning flowers to her picture.

GEMINI MAN - This one is zig-zagging all over the place, trying to remember where he put the remote control.
GEMINI WOMAN - She's trying to decide which remote control works which machine.

CANCER MAN - He's discovered how to increase the volume of beer, so now he owns a large collection of sad movies.
CANCER WOMAN - She invited her mother to live with her until he runs out of movies.

LEO MAN - With divorce papers in hand, he looks around for her to tell her all about how cleverly he handled the lawyer's questions.
LEO WOMAN - After doing her nails, the clippings are neatly sprinkled into the envelope with the divorce papers ... so he'd be sure to remember her wild scratching.

VIRGO MAN - He fusses and mutters about how long she takes in the bathroom .. and then he remembers.. she's not there. Then he fusses because he can't open the door.
VIRGO WOMAN - She would never set foot in that bathroom again.. what a MESS! Disgusted, she pulled the door closed... and the lock accidentally clicked shut.

LIBRA MAN - He's still trying to figure out if he was right and she was wrong, or ..
LIBRA WOMAN - She finds her old list of the pros and cons of being with him .. or not.

SCORPIO MAN - This guy is livid. She was supposed to be his soulmate. He won't let it go unpunished, so he sends a bouquet of fireweed.
SCORPIO WOMAN - She sets fire to it .. and his favourite chair, and ..

SAGITTARIUS MAN - He's grumpy because they can't gab all night on the phone any more.
SAGITTARIUS WOMAN - Her phone's speed dial still has his number so she calls and keeps hanging up ..

CAPRICORN MAN - He's too dignified to tell some stranger about himself, so he watches Jerry Springer instead.
CAPRICORN WOMAN - She calls, asking him to tape it for her because she's busy ... meeting with her therapist.

AQUARIUS MAN - He really really really wants to stay friends!
AQUARIUS WOMAN - She doesn't have time, she's too busy making other friends!

PISCES MAN - He's staring into space, dreaming of how he would have rescued the marriage...
PISCES WOMAN - She thinks if only she had been more hopelessly devoted, he would have left sooner ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 JadeForever
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Of which astrological sign are most divorced people?
Posted: 1/18/2008 11:27:38 PM
Reading all these messages are very interesting and really bothers me when some people think it is a joke when someone else is attempting to ask a question.

Nevertheless, my thoughts, I am a Gemini and tried very hard to make my marriage work with a fellow that was "supposed" to be my mate ... my perfect match as Astrology states ... I am sure it works for some BUTother times it does not ... at the end of the day ... it is what lies in your heart.

My thoughts ... love when you feel love and don't when you feel it is not there who cares about astrology!
 drmmergy
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Of which astrological sign are most divorced people?(humour)
Posted: 1/18/2008 11:27:49 PM
Me being a Scorpio-she being a Pisces that combo did'nt work out.
We Scorpios seem to get a lot of avoidence,these days.
No CAP,s.
No TAUR,s.
Should I really go on.
 Straight Christian Lady
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/18/2008 11:43:45 PM
JadeForever,

Very sorry if that offended you, I was just trying to be a bit light about it. No disrespect intended. They're purely parodic stereotypes of signs, meant as a smile in the middle of the serious faces I see everywhere.. c'mon, it's not that bad, is it?
------------------
I don't want to date Pisces or Cancer men ever again! Not keen on Aries men either(clash). Gemini and Sagittarius guys make me some good buddies.

Gimme a cuddly Leo or a wacky Aquarius any day. Libra .. zzzzzz... too mushy. Capricorn? Stuffy. Virgo? Nitpick nitpick nitpick. Taurus .. maybe, but definitely not Scorpio. Dark, brooding, mysterious .. tho' I'd work for one in a heartbeat. My best boss was a Scorpio.

If I had to guess which sign probably gets divorced the most often, I'd have to say Pisces: think Elizabeth Taylor. So idealistic that NOBODY can ever really measure up, and that romantic fantasy is continually frustrated by real life.
 spacemanspiffter
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2008 11:57:38 PM

Reading all these messages are very interesting and really bothers me when some people think it is a joke when someone else is attempting to ask a question.

It really bothers me reading posts from people that are bothered by people bothering to post jokes on open forums when someone else is bothering to be bothered by something that really should not bother them.

Why bother to post that it bothers you as most likely someone like myself will not bother to pay attention to something so bothersome to some yet of no bother to others

I thank you.

ps. Oh I'd never date an Aries. Too damn rammy. :)
 JadeForever
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2008 11:58:22 PM
ClassifiedTMI ... no offence ... as you appear to be a sweet person!

My point at the end of the day ... is I don't care what the sign is ... if you truly love someone and you are not compatible due ot the signs ... maybe it is not the signs maybe everyone has to learn to communicate no matter what there childhood was, no matter what there sign is ... everything should be based on communication ...
 Two Hawks
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2008 12:26:59 AM
I was born in the month when the ponies shed (May), so I guess that makes me a Bull of the Taurus variety? The worst luck I've ever had were with Sagittarians and Capricornians. (Is that a real word???)

I am in full agreement with JadeForever on the communications bit. In any kind of friendship, or relationship...there has GOT to be communications! If the communications aren't there you are wasting each others time.
 Straight Christian Lady
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/19/2008 1:27:37 AM

My point at the end of the day ... is I don't care what the sign is ... if you truly love someone and you are not compatible due ot the signs
Oh, yeah .. I know all that; it's got nothing to do with when a person was born UNLESS they themselves swear by it so much that they won't do anything their daily horoscope says they should avoid. That's just ridiculous.

The funnies were a stroke of goofy inspiration that I thought might be enjoyed, that's all. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing.. We Aries chicks are like that, you know.

dreamer1958
Msg: 59
Posted: 1/19/2008 1:39:17 AM
Maybe if someone had the time and patience to do some research on births and marriage \ divorce figures the answer could be calculated for various national figures, and from that one could see a global percentage.
 Guess
Msg: 60
Of which astrological sign are most divorced people?(humour)
Posted: 1/19/2008 2:10:03 AM
Classified that is a good one!
 shotinthedark62
Msg: 61
Posted: 1/19/2008 2:10:54 AM
What about Libras? I heard Frank Zappa sing about a Jewish Princess that was one. (sigh) I'm still looking
 Guess
Msg: 62
Posted: 1/19/2008 2:14:14 AM
They are of course the most charming sign....
 shotinthedark62
Msg: 63
Posted: 1/19/2008 2:28:29 AM
[They are of course the most charming sign....]
He he, I'm a Virgo. I hear Libras and Virgos are very compabable.
 SUCKAFISH
Msg: 64
Posted: 1/19/2008 2:50:40 AM

It really bothers me reading posts from people that are bothered by people bothering to post jokes on open forums when someone else is bothering to be bothered by something that really should not bother them.

Why bother to post that it bothers you as most likely someone like myself will not bother to pay attention to something so bothersome to some yet of no bother to others

Annnnd, It bothers ME , that it doesn't bother that i picked up everything that ^ put down, wasn't in the least bothered by the *choking,gasping* as i try not to laugh as i bother to write this riskily bothersome post.

WHY bother?
spose since i am a 'leo' , have traded all the NonSensical 'traits' attributed to 'us' for ...
jist a lil *Humor*

There are Far Too Many Factors in determining ALL of the ... well ? Factors - of Life/dis World , to put so much stock in A S S trology , HORROR scopes.
 Trailsman5
Msg: 65
Posted: 1/19/2008 2:58:16 AM
As a rational human being I have this to say:

After reading some of the stories about people's ex's, my first reaction was that these behaviours were probably the result of some kind of trauma in life, or possibly brain chemistries that weren't quite right. I would hesitate to make the inference that one's sign had anything to do with it.

As a Leo:
Hail to the King, baby, and gimme some sugar!
 peaty
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/19/2008 3:16:49 AM
Lisa i soo agree with what you said about geminis and aquarians i have always stayed clear ofthose signs if i wanted commitment.... ive always thought taureans and pisceans are the two most commited signs.. im a scorpio
 Lily 13
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/19/2008 5:30:48 AM
Gemini checklist:
left handed - true
under 6'2" - true
born before midnight - true
divorced - true
least likely to marry or commit - true
doesn't like to be suffocated - ?? true!
nice - true
honest - true
exciting/friendly - true
don't sweat the small stuff - true
don't hang around if not happy - true
hard to get to settle down - true
self sufficient - true
hard to get their interest - true
harder to keep their interest - true
sign of the twins so you never know which one you'll end up with at the end of the night; or which one will walk through the door - true (lol)
........and the problem is? LOL.......
 bucsgirl
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2008 5:48:42 AM
There's an upside and down side to every trait.

As far as a duality, the upside is, speaking from my own personal experience, I'm not stuck being the same all the time through every experience. I can do public speaking about a "serious" topic, or go to a comedy club and heckle the comedian (oh yeah did that), and many other things in different environments, different groups of individuals and still be not "out of my element". I think Geminis tend to be more chameleon like in nature that they can adapt to where they're at instead of trying to find someplace they "fit in" or try to make the environment adapt to them.

Of course, duality, as with anything to an extreme can be negative.
 StCharles_MonaLisa
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2008 5:50:27 AM

Lisa i soo agree with what you said about geminis and aquarians i have always stayed clear ofthose signs if i wanted commitment

I'm an Aquarian and I have always been committed to a relationship. Sometimes more so than I should have been. All my relationships have been long running.

See...this is what I find so silly about this topic. Instead of people basing their opinions on a person to person basis, we are lumped all together, in this case by an astrological sign and some are catagorized unfairly because of the actions of a few who just happen to share the same sign.
 Pete Pan
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/19/2008 6:46:19 AM
Lily13 - No wonder I love reading your posts, a sexy funny Gemini with red hair, dam you're spunky!
Gemini's - hard to get their interest - true
harder to keep their interest - true
but definitely worth the effort and if you're lucky enough to get one to commit to a serious relationship I just know there'll never be a dull moment as her crazy beautiful mind will keep you guessing what will she do or say next!!
 echo*
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/19/2008 6:56:10 AM
Hmm. I'm a Leo. It happened that way for me too. Uncanny.
 bugsi
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/19/2008 7:05:50 AM
Im the best starsign of all, Scorpio. Ive never been divorced, never been married either??? I have been kissed though, Thankgod.
 DenaliDadd
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2008 7:14:53 AM
I'm a true Libra and would kiss Bugsi.

LIBRA MAN - He's still trying to figure out if he was right and she was wrong

We also never, EVER have enough information. Asking me what I want for dinner is like the question of the ages! It's a burden, I know...
 StillAliveanWell
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/19/2008 7:17:51 AM
My sign is cancer . . . my xwifes sign is $ . . .
 DenaliDadd
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2008 7:28:19 AM

They are of course the most charming sign

She speaka de trut'! She know whudda she tawk aboud!

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Of which astrological sign are most divorced people?