Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Men wearing womens underwear in secret!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *{{San}}*
Msg: 26
Men wearing womens underwear in secret!Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Tim ^^^ Wish i had a bra like that it looks soooo fluffy and soft lol. Im so glad i got to peek b4 the hours up

OT I'd like to think it wouldnt bother me if my man admitted to wearing womens undies, in fact i find it quite sexy in a kinky kind of way. There would be conditions though, for each new set of undies he bought for himself he would have to buy me some too! and i'd draw the line If he wanted to wear make-up too... he'd be out on his ear the minute he admitted to that
 Macforty
Msg: 27
Men wearing womens underwear in secret!
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:39:45 AM

He confesses that he likes the softness of womens underwear....................and he explains that he is not a homosexual, transvestite, or a cross dresser,

If not a Cross dresser or a Tranny then what else would wearing womens underwear be termed as?

feels happy and secure within himself,

Not as much as he likes to think OP by the sounds of it !!
Whether he likes it or not hes a ............TREVOR TRANSVESTIE !!
A DONG IN A THONG IS WRONG !!
 TimR_
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:44:13 AM
lol it was ann summers from what i remember San ;)
and yes it was fluffy and soft ....

omg i hope no one not on the forums views me as bang goes my chances mind you they were non existant to start with so you never know lol
and pleased to be of some use to make a female happy redee ;)
 Gucci Girl
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:45:26 AM
Urch

Nope, not for me, not naughty, or sensual just feckin icky.

I like my fellas hairy arsed and manly, not banging on about the softness of fabrics against their gonads
 - Hula Moo -
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:46:37 AM
If he feels that his balls should be caressed with silk and scratched with lace, who am I to argue?

There's not a lot of difference between boxers and french knickers and I've got at least three pairs of boxers that I wear under fancy dress outfits (the feather trimmed ones are my favourites ).

Of course I don't think he'd look so hot in my thongs. Where would he put his bollocks? Wouldn't be terribly comfy.

Trinny Transvestie surely?

I think you'd look hot in a pair of black silk French knickers Mac
 TimR_
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:51:31 AM
- Hula Moo
There's not a lot of difference between boxers and french knickers and I've got at least three pairs of boxers that I wear under fancy dress outfits (the feather trimmed ones are my favourites ).

lol there not white by any chance are they lol sorry could not resist :) and there was me thinking your halo had slipped @ brighton

\/\/ 4 hula
i wasn;t loooking honest lol im a gentleman :)

right ten minutes left of pic ... then normality is resumed to my profile
 redee2tryagain
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 11:03:36 AM

If not a Cross dresser or a Tranny then what else would wearing womens underwear be termed as?

Not talking about the whole she bang here, just the underwear, so as not using lipstick or skirts/dresses just underwear.................................I didn't think it made them a transvestite.....

Well I disagree.........................
 - Hula Moo -
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/22/2008 11:18:28 AM

lol there not white by any chance are they lol sorry could not resist :) and there was me thinking your halo had slipped @ brighton

Ahem! Of course it was my halo glowing Tim, I wasn't wearing boxers. Couldn't you tell?????

The feather trimmed ones are red.
 Tan_Y_Ddraig
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/22/2008 11:46:34 AM
Panties are for pussies!

westv
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 11:54:56 AM
I like a nice pair of silk boxers but women's underwear is a no no........I think!
 NatashaWallis
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2008 4:44:20 AM
To address the OP, if a guy has a need to wear underwear designed for women then he almost certainly has some sort of gender identity issue going on despite his denial of it.

The acid test is whether he

1: owns more than one pair of men's pants
2: owns his own lingerie
3: shaves his body - legs and/or arms or lower torso area.

If he does not have more than one pair of men's underpants (for visits to see GP or stay at his mum's) and shaves his body he is a transvestite and it is no big deal.

If he owns his own lingerie (and no wigs or outer garments) and does not shave his body , he might well be a fetishistic HPW - a term to classify rather sad men called Hairy Pantie Wearers and the sight of them is not at all pleasant but again no big deal.

But if he is a HPW who owns no lingerie of his own, he will get off on wearing your clothes - something rather distasteful in my opinion. If so, tell the bugger to get down to Primark and buy his own and lock your bedroom door when you are out and he is in your house. Better still, give him the benefit of your experience and take him shopping to get his own stuff and make it clear to shop assistants that the items are for him.

He will either run a mile or get very aroused wherein you will ensure you might not get any sleep that night !

Whatever the answers to the above, feel good the fact the guy trusts you well enough to share his secret and honour his confidence. Be assured he will most probably take some pride in overall cleanliness and looks unless he is a married closetted HPW wherein his pants will have never been washed and will stick if throw against the wall. So be sure to smell before indulging in any trouser snake meals.

The only medical issues of men wearing lingerie is that the tightness of the pants might lead to the testicles being held close to the body wherein sperm production is reduced owing to the slight rise in temperature (boxers mean they hang lower and are cooler than the rest of the body. Also if a man decides to "tuck" his meat and 2 veg between his legs and pull his pants up to conceal the aformentioned crown jewels, he might end up with a contorted testicle that can be very painful. lol.

Hugs
x
 resurrection shuffle
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/23/2008 5:02:06 AM
I think seeing a man in cream silk french panties is very very hot indeed.
 alcooper
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/23/2008 7:19:42 AM
I used to wear crutchless knickers.. but me balls kept falling out
 DoctorSonix
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/23/2008 7:19:42 AM
I bought a black silk negligee ( like a dressing gown ) for my ex girlfriend. She asked me to try it on for a laugh , which i did , but just for fun.....but that was the only time. Yeah , it felt nice , but not something id do on a regular basis

im not trading in my snug fitting boxers for incontinence pants just yet thanks
 Macforty
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/23/2008 8:45:20 AM

he might well be a fetishistic HPW - a term to classify rather sad men called Hairy Pantie Wearers

Phew i just thank god i'm just a HPS - Hairy Pantie Sniffer !!
 Fierce Fish
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/23/2008 9:07:22 AM

A fire man, a doctor, a pilot... I have seen them perform in a pub... each wore a thong.. They looked lovely
Their dong dong.. looked very lovely indeed in a thong.. Ooh la la!
 davidhawkes
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2008 10:58:58 AM

OT I'd like to think it wouldnt bother me if my man admitted to wearing womens undies, in fact i find it quite sexy in a kinky kind of way. There would be conditions though, for each new set of undies he bought for himself he would have to buy me some too! and i'd draw the line If he wanted to wear make-up too... he'd be out on his ear the minute he admitted to that

I like to wear ladies underwear. They are soft and smooth, sometimes lacy, always pretty.

I would buy you as much lingerie as you wanted.

The purpose of makeup is to enhance your face, regardless of gender.
 malcolmeggs
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/10/2008 2:12:57 PM
I think its weird .I mean come on .Eeeeuurrggh ,I'm with message 2 tell him to hop it .
If somebody is a CD or a tranny then fair enough ,but to just say they like a feel of females kegs and then wearing start them ...N.o .
I like women's knickers (especially pink ones ) but I wouldn't start wearing them .
 GrumpyOldWoman
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/10/2008 2:36:03 PM

Men wearing womens underwear in secret

In secret or not - find the thought of this a complete turn off... yukkkkk
 pink13********
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/10/2008 2:36:19 PM
cant say it would worry me and if he wore good stuff and not omg primark then hey good luck to him, and if he wanted us both to go shopping and he was paying then even better,

i look like crap in my underwear, (no im not ashamed of my body just no i dont look so hot in my undies ) so if he can look better then me they hey fab lol

live and let live xx
 Halbared
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2008 2:40:17 PM
Big fuss over nothing. If people want to wear different types of pants and not be labelled that's their own business.
I wear nice snug cotton shorts myself
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2008 3:29:40 PM
often shave upper body chest hairs at least, trimmer is better option I guess

shave a few other areas as well :)

fortunately own plenty of mens clothes and no women's clothes :)
 antrap
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/12/2008 1:36:16 PM
...maybe that's where Jeremy Paxman has been going wrong!!!
 sexybristolmarky
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/9/2011 4:48:28 AM
To be honest with u.... I love wearing them when my wife is out, They really turn me on
 mahmood_swingh
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 5:14:40 AM

To be honest with u.... I love wearing them when my wife is out, They really turn me on

Which ones?

If they are her best ones you better make sure you wash them afterwards
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Men wearing womens underwear in secret!