Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Men wearing womens underwear in secret!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Strider886
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Men wearing womens underwear in secret!Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Men wearing womens underwear in secret!

Why do it in Secret!!!!!
 ObjectStupidity
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 5:54:17 AM
Each to their own eh.....
My ex was always wearing my t shirts under her bike gear....although i didnt fancy wearing her stuff though.... noooo thanks!
 tatt_erella
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/9/2011 7:11:33 AM
I'm not sure how women's underwear would be that 'comfortable' for a man to wear..after all there is added meat and two veg..and they may not be too good for his circulation!

Men can get silky boxer shorts anyway if it's just the 'feel of it' he likes...

I'm not quite sure how i'd react if a man i'd been seeing suddenly came out and told me he likes wearing womens underwear...but it could be worse..it could be adult nappies..
 doc50
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 7:26:17 AM
lots of men in the building trade wear tights in the winter when they are working outside.
 MythInformed
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/9/2011 7:29:21 AM

I'm not sure how women's underwear would be that 'comfortable' for a man to wear..after all there is added meat and two veg..and they may not be too good for his circulation!

Isn't the restriction part of the pleasure ? ..............just a guess of course !!

Strider886
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 7:47:27 AM
Clothes are all made of the same range of materials.... We attach stigma to the way the material is cut? oh.... But only if it's a man, because women can wear "men's clothes" all they like.

Does nobody else see this as being utterly ridiculous?
 mahmood_swingh
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 8:05:21 AM
I'm not bothered if a chap wants to wear my smalls.

I am bothered if he leaves his trademarks behind in them
 BobHaro
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/9/2011 9:10:47 AM
Ok...I think I've heard enough...

I know a bloke who does the whole hog, he goes to a pub with his mates and they all are dressed as women. This is what he, and they like to do.
I see no harm in it whatsoever. Everytime I personally see him he is dressed in mens clothes and whether he has womens knickers on underneath or not, is friendly and sensible.

To those who say 'oh ugh oh I'd never go out with a man who wore womens knickers'. I'd say what difference does it make, his c.o.c.k does the same job as anyone elses, his abilities are probably the same as any other blokes...

Then consider this (and yes there'll be some to know how to fix it but its an example of a principle, not a fixed argument) You girlie are out on a dark road in the middle of nowhere and its pouring with rain...your car has broken down.
A man stops to help, only thing is he's wearing womens underwear, he gets out his toolbox and proceeds to mend your car...

Do you say no!!!

Damn right you don't

In any civilised society it's called being two-faced.

Perhaps you should just swallow the fact you are being a complete bigot.

We are all different, and what does no harm to others is of no consequence...what does do harm is bigoted closed minds, I wonder how much you s.l.a.g your 'friends' off when they are out of earshot.

Bob.
 Bookbelle
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 10:31:55 AM
Why is it such a big deal?
I personally wouldn't care, so long as he had his own underwear to wear. (I don't share underwear for hygiene reasons.)

Then again, I'm in the LGBT community, so cross-dressing or anything of the sort is no big deal to me.

On my 21st birthday last Sunday, one of my friends (male) cross-dressed for the night out. I don't see the big deal whatsoever... in fact, I find it completely normal and unremarkable. His skirt, despite being a mini-skirt, was actually far more decent than what a lot of girls we saw in town were wearing that night.

The way I see it is, our society has this double standard. Women wear mens' clothes (I do it all the time), and no-0ne bats an eyelid, yet when men wear female clothes? Aaaargh, everyone makes a huge fuss about it. People need to grow up and get over stuff like that.
 loki_uk
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 11:13:43 AM
But seriously, lifes too short not to be yourself

I remember when I younger, you try hard to fit in but society pressurises you to fit in a neat little box, and not all of us belong there
 Miniadventure
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/9/2011 11:30:13 AM
It's all very amusing until you find he's stretched out your nice little g-string beyond all recognition....

No one likes a baggy gusset
 bambi**
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/9/2011 1:04:53 PM
each to there own but a guy in my undies wouldnt do it for me
 loki_uk
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 1:09:30 PM
What about a guy wearing their own knickers ?
 alise
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/9/2011 1:09:40 PM
Whatever floats your boat!!!!
 tatt_erella
Msg: 65
Posted: 2/9/2011 3:29:08 PM
@ message 58..calam down; calam down!

The OP was along the lines that ' if you were seeing a guy and liked him etc etc; how would you react or feel about it if he told you he has a thing for wearing ladies knickers'..not just any person down the pub..and in all honesty it's not a regular normal occurrence for a man to indulge in a bit of ladies knicker wearing(or is it...?

Of course the initial reaction of most women would be a bit surprised..but me personally if it were someone I really liked I would respect the fact that he wasn't keeping it a secret but was infact coming out and telling me...the thing i'd be a bit worried about though were is if his knicker collection were sexier and nicer than mine...
 Nazca
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2011 9:02:09 PM
there should be more women like you
 theangelworeredshoes
Msg: 67
Posted: 8/24/2011 3:02:21 AM
who cares it just clothes
 cc7up
Msg: 68
Posted: 8/24/2011 3:40:49 AM
Bloody silly idea.

Go Commando.
 leafan1980
Msg: 69
Posted: 8/24/2011 2:25:34 PM
Reply to original poster.

I do it sometimes. I'm not gay, a transexual, transvestite, pervert or underwear thief.

I do it to add to the sexual thrill whilst either having sex or wanking (just the undies usually). Past girlfriends have quite liked it to be honest, I don't do it all the time but occasionally for fun, because it feels nice.

It's my opinion that a lot of blokes do it but just don't admit to it. This may be due to the fact that it's virtually impossible to find men's underwear that actually feels and looks sexy (because, you know...men like to feel sexy too).

Oh and to those women who have posted comments on how disgusted they are and all that crap....get a life. Your judgment of others might be one of the reasons you're single.

BTW, I'm not transvestite because I just do it for the sexual thrill. I'd never dream of wearing girls clothes in public except maybe the undies if I was feeling particularly randy.

If you're curious, French Knickers are the best ;o)

Stick that in yer pipe and smoke it.
 kirkstmoritz2
Msg: 70
Posted: 8/24/2011 2:31:30 PM
Fair play to you mate, that took some balls to post that!
 mercuryshower
Msg: 71
Posted: 8/24/2011 2:34:17 PM

Oh and to those women who have posted comments on how disgusted they are and all that crap....get a life. Your judgment of others might be one of the reasons you're single.

i don't think it's unreasonable to not want a bloke who wears your knickers myself

if someone isn't comfortable with something,they arn't comfortable,no matter what your thoughts on it are
 leafan1980
Msg: 72
Posted: 8/24/2011 2:36:48 PM
Well I didn't say I took other people's undies and I certainly wouldn't do that without a girls permission.

Other than that, it's none of your business frankly. If a girl had a real problem with it then I'd ditch her anyway because that'd mean she's shallow and I like to swim! We're all fishes after all :)
 mercuryshower
Msg: 73
Posted: 8/24/2011 2:38:03 PM
lol it doesn't make her shallow at all

whats this shallow bollocks everytime someone doesnt like what someone else does?
 leafan1980
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/24/2011 2:43:38 PM

doesn't make her shallow at all

It's shallow because you're hating on something because YOU don't like it without regard for if your potential partner likes it or not. Considering your feelings about it rather than the feelings of the person doing it (an act btw, which is none of your business, as previously stated).

Anyway it's a mute point, I've had my say.
 mercuryshower
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/24/2011 2:48:33 PM

It's shallow because you're hating on something because YOU don't like it without regard for if your potential partner likes it or not. Considering your feelings about it rather than the feelings of the person doing it (an act btw, which is none of your business, as previously stated).

Anyway it's a mute point, I've had my say.

wheres the hating? less of the capital you please,i havent actually stated my feelings on the matter,i have stated that people have the right to not like it

at what point does the person who is doing it consider their partners feelings then?

as for the none of my business thing,no 1 you are very aggressive when you post,no 2 ,i havent actually commented on your personal use of womens lingerie so calm down please,and no 3 if someone did comment on it,it is because you posted it in an open forum
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Men wearing womens underwear in secret!