Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Men wearing womens underwear in secret!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 leafan1980
Msg: 76
Men wearing womens underwear in secret!Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

i havent actually stated my feelings on the matter,i have stated that people have the right to not like it

and I quote again...

i don't think it's unreasonable to not want a bloke who wears your knickers myself

...no no, you're right, you did some amazing sitting on the fence but yet still putting your opinion clearly in the 'dislike' side of the court.

at what point does the person who is doing it consider their partners feelings then?

Why should the person doing it have to? I wouldn't dream of telling any girlfriend not to wear something or to stop doing something they enjoyed because *I* felt uncomfortable with it.

if someone did comment on it,it is because you posted it in an open forum

Imagine that.

Aggressive wasn't my intention. I was just putting you in that position in order to put my point across rather than saying "the girlfriend" everytime.

i havent actually commented on your personal use of womens lingerie so calm down please

Calm down, I'm perfectly calm.
 mercuryshower
Msg: 77
Men wearing womens underwear in secret!
Posted: 8/24/2011 3:13:56 PM

...no no, you're right, you did some amazing sitting on the fence but yet still putting your opinion clearly in the 'dislike' side of the court.

why? because i can see that some people won't like it therefore it isn't unreasonable for them to not like it?

Why should the person doing it have to? I wouldn't dream of telling any girlfriend not to wear something or to stop doing something they enjoyed because *I* felt uncomfortable with it.

that is an incredibly selfish point of view,"i can do what i like and don't you dare question me if it doesn't sit too well with you"

you've clearly not had a girlfriends whose feelings you care about or you wouldn't be so intractible,
 leafan1980
Msg: 78
Posted: 8/24/2011 3:18:45 PM

why? because i can see that some people won't like it therefore it isn't unreasonable for them to not like it?

I'm not saying it's unreasonable to dislike it, but the gf will have to accept it. That or leave.

you've clearly not had a girlfriends whose feelings you care about or you wouldn't be so intractible,

Now who's being aggressive? How dare you make such a judgement about my past girlfriends? Get a life and stop stalking and trolling the forums.
 straycat7
Msg: 79
Posted: 8/24/2011 3:52:56 PM
imagine a man wearing womens knickers and stocking underneath his normal clothes.goes out and gets hit by a car and taken to hospital.oooooh.i shudder to think of the embarressment.
 Lillymisssunshine
Msg: 80
Posted: 8/24/2011 4:13:24 PM
I dont care if I get slammed..

but I dont think I would go anywhere near a man if he liked womens undies to wear himself..

I like men to be men..

And women to be women
 cc7up
Msg: 81
Posted: 8/24/2011 4:16:49 PM
Didn't most people's Mums used to tell us to make sure you always had clean underpants on in case you had an accident ?

I think they would have meant your own underpants though.
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2011 9:09:08 AM
Apart from a dare or a laugh I can't see the appeal myself of wearing ladies underwear. Okay they might be soft etc, but they offer very little support for our delicate bits and are more than likely to ride up wear the sun doesn't shine and be altogether more uncomfortable than our Y-Fronts etc
 cc7up
Msg: 83
Posted: 8/25/2011 6:35:40 PM
I think a man would have to really trust his g/f before letting her into his 'Secret'.

Picture the nightmare of her dumping you and telling the whole world about it.

No where to run to and no where to hide from the p*ss taking.

Better get the goodies on her first as insurance.

hackcity51
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2012 7:45:34 PM
I agree pantsonfire, wat does it matter. Women do wear mens boxers etc. I may have to look into this, never thought about it. smiles........
 Nutty_Bat
Msg: 85
Posted: 1/1/2012 8:16:17 PM
Hehehe Weirdo (just joking) but weirdo all the same ...
 pauline2012
Msg: 86
Posted: 1/2/2012 3:01:00 AM
One of my mates ex gfs used to like him going out wearing her knickers and it was her suggestion.

Seriously, a guy wearing womens knickers doesn't make him a transvestite, gay or a cross dresser. They might be but why do we assume?

People get up to all sorts in the privacy of their own home and someone wearing womens scanties in the scheme of things is in my view pretty tame.

My ex bfs brother used to wear skirts and this is a medium sized town where a lot of people know one another, handbags as well, he's married with 2 kids. This was 25 years ago so it caused a bit of a stir.

Sometimes people dye their hair and get piercings as a means of expressing themselves, others will dress a certain way.

If p
 AngelCakes85
Msg: 87
Posted: 1/2/2012 3:31:48 AM
I have worn mens boxers and I'm sure a lot of women have at some point. They were comfy and warm for dog walking lol. I have also 'borrowed' mens hoodies too.

So why shouldn't a man wear womens if he wants to? As long as he is honest about it with me.

I was seeing a guy a short while ago who put on my lacy thong, it was quite erotic and funny.

There is a CD on my matches who I'm jealous of because he has a gorgeous shapely arse and long toned legs.
 chillicat
Msg: 88
Posted: 1/2/2012 3:46:25 AM
i cant understand why a fella would want to go out at night to clubs and pubs wearing womens knickers.? whats wrong with mens grundys.? and what happens if he has an accident while out and has to go to hospital and be stripped off..? the doctors and nurses are not gonna say ''ooh.look at this man wearing womens knickers.he looks cool doesnt he.?'' they are gonna be laughing there bollocks off..and if it gets out to his friends and family.they are going to be laughing there bollocks off also.he would be the laughing stock of the parish.i think men should just stick to mens kackers and women to there own underwear.but that is just my humble opinion.
 celladore
Msg: 89
Posted: 1/2/2012 4:15:46 AM
i only read the original story,
If you like the guy there shouldn't be a problem, tell him to buy his own though, its just good hygene.
 theoldbill
Msg: 90
Posted: 1/2/2012 5:05:10 AM

Then consider this (and yes there'll be some to know how to fix it but its an example of a principle, not a fixed argument) You girlie are out on a dark road in the middle of nowhere and its pouring with rain...your car has broken down.
A man stops to help, only thing is he's wearing womens underwear, he gets out his toolbox and proceeds to mend your car...

Do you say no!!!

Damn right you don't

In any civilised society it's called being two-faced.

Perhaps you should just swallow the fact you are being a complete bigot.

In the above scenario, if the lady with the broken down car was unaware of the undergarments of the knight in shining armour, why would that make her a bigot if she accepted help but decried the practise of men wearing knickers.

But if, during the course of the repair, the man made the lady aware of his fetish and perhaps asked her her views or discussed them in any way, then I would be afraid for the lady in question, very afraid.

In fact it makes me feel worried just imagining it, never mind my own views on the practise of men wearing knickers.
 Nutty_Bat
Msg: 91
Posted: 1/2/2012 5:12:28 AM
This thread is almost 6 yrs old , the guy has probably had a sex change by now and roaming round this site
 FoxyMoron74
Msg: 92
Posted: 1/2/2012 6:22:00 AM
It really wouldnt bother me.
Everyone has their own quirks, it would be near on impossible to find a man with no quirks at all.
I would rather have a man who indulged in a bit of lady pants wearing than a druggie or an alcoholic. (just examples).
It is a harmless thing that doesn't actually hurt anyone. Mens pants are quite ugly and it must be nice to wear a pair of satin french knickers rather than cotton boxers every now and then.

the guy has probably had a sex change by now and roaming round this site

But untrue lol, he said he only does it for sexual reasons and he doesn't go around wearing anything female in public.
There are so many reasons that a person can be judged, seriously is it that bad to want a bit of lace and silk next to his knackers?
 Nutty_Bat
Msg: 93
Posted: 1/2/2012 6:30:00 AM

But untrue lol, he said he only does it for sexual reasons and he doesn't go around wearing anything female in public.

Ah but ,but,but people change over the last 5yrs or so he may have decided to go further than just wearing them ....
 pauline2012
Msg: 94
Posted: 1/2/2012 6:30:05 AM

There are so many reasons that a person can be judged, seriously is it that bad to want a bit of lace and silk next to his knackers?

Well said. Its well impossible to find anyone with no quirks.

Bloody hell some of those posts on that sex and dating section have me wincing in pain.
 Cinderfreakinella
Msg: 95
Posted: 1/2/2012 11:46:43 AM
I wore my first husbands pants when I was pregnant because they were bigger then my nix...does that count? Or make me weird?

OT, I would not like any man of mine to wear my underwear, ever!
 Nutty_Bat
Msg: 96
Posted: 1/2/2012 11:51:09 AM
I wore my first husbands pants when I was pregnant because they were bigger then my nix...does that count? Or make me weird?

You wore them as at the time they were more comfortable than your own nix , not because you got a kick out of the softness of the material ...

They make silk boxers nowadays whats wrong with the softness of those against his body , why exactly does it have to be female underwear ?
 pauline2012
Msg: 97
Posted: 1/2/2012 12:05:27 PM
Why not?

Each to their own.
 marcochampo
Msg: 98
Posted: 1/2/2012 1:21:32 PM
took me ages to undo this girls bra last weekend...
I won't be trying one on again
 LukeT77
Msg: 99
Posted: 1/3/2012 1:10:15 AM
Why the heck would a guy wear women's undies!!??

I'm no expert here, but it is my understanding that women's undies are not shaped to accomodate male dangly parts, so at the very least I would have thought it would be physically constrictive?
 celladore
Msg: 100
Posted: 1/3/2012 6:00:07 AM
You wore them as at the time they were more comfortable than your own nix , not because you got a kick out of the softness of the material ...

Today i'm wearing red satin boxers that i got for crimbo, they feel lovely and make me feel a bit sexy.
I must be such a f*****g pervert.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Men wearing womens underwear in secret!