Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > He loves to slap my butt..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Urbanessa
Msg: 26
He loves to slap my butt..Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
A guy that slaps my backside (or any part of my body) will get his face slapped before being my backside for the last time - when I walk out on him.

No, OP, that behaviour is not normal. He seems to have a fetish. He's asserting dominance, so obviously he doesn't consider you an equal partner. Butt slapping is disrespectful.
 cyranodbvw
Msg: 27
He loves to slap my butt..
Posted: 1/26/2008 1:32:40 PM
I think the occassional slap and/or tickle might be fun but I think it is to a point where it's really upsetting you then you should tell him and if he really cared for you he should respect that. Something that might be fun for him can be taken a bit too far. Or some people might be self-conscious about certain body parts. Either way I think if it's really upsetting you and you said something about it, he should should respect it. Just my two credits.
 Justcauz1
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/26/2008 1:39:57 PM

Cort1295

It isn't that weird, aside from the sheer quantity of slaps he's dishing out. If it's bothering you, tell him to back off a bit.

On the flipside, I've known girls who were into clawing. That **** hurts. Why would anyone like that?

I knew a woman that said she did it only because if you where cheating on her you would have a hard time explaining it to another woman.

She also stated if a guy complained then she just assumed he was cheating on her.

I thought it was a BS story because she liked to mark her territory. I don't think it was ever done in passion.
 My I
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/26/2008 2:05:13 PM

In bed, my butt gets so raw and red because he smacks it the entire time.

He asks me to get him things from the floor, I suspect, just so he can smack my butt when I bend down.

Is this normal? Do guys just love to smack their girlfriends' bottoms? And what does it mean or imply when a guy smacks your tush all day?

In my opinion, he is a bit on the "fetish" side of things. He has urges and he is acting out those urges every time he smacks your ass.

I'd maybe take note of how many times he hugs you and kisses you in comparison to the number of times he smacks your ass.
 Marius66
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/26/2008 2:19:29 PM
OP, if he continually slaps your butt and you aren't happy with it tell him ..NO......if he continues to slap it....you may have grounds for harrassment.

However, for everytime he slaps your butt.....you punch him in the balls.....he will soon get the idea..

I too admire a woman's bottom.....but I wouldn't go slapping it.

Giving it a gentle squeeze or a caress, is what I would prefer.....but, if she said no....please don't....I would stop!
 kayliecat
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2008 2:23:56 PM
I'd say slapping your butt turns him on....fetish level (as in, can't do without, gotta have it).

Could be just yours, could be any girlfriends...don't know.

I've dated guys with really cute butts and I liked to give 'em a pat or rub as they walked by...just too hard not to give their cute butts some attention.

That is NOT the same as what your guy is doing.

Might or might not be a dominance thing. It might be that slapping your as* really just plain turns him on...it's his thing.

And if the sheer quantity of it bothers you, then you need to tell him, NOW, before you get resentful and it breaks up the relationship. If you haven't told him yet, he probably thinks it turns you on just as much. YOu could just put some restraints on it, like, NOT out in public, No more than 3 times each morning, afternoon, and evening, and no smacking it til it's in pain during sex. Whatever works for ya, that is.

And don't have this discussion when you are naked or pissed off.

Kaylie
 Jet Fuel
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2008 2:24:27 PM
Well...some guys are into that. It is some type of form of affection. Do it back to him....I doubt if he will appreciate it.
 Stupendous Man
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/26/2008 2:26:09 PM
Easy solution.

Glue some rat traps to your ass.

Problem solved.

Urbanessa
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/26/2008 2:47:54 PM

Easy solution.
Glue some rat traps to your ass.
Problem solved.

SassySky
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/26/2008 3:54:55 PM
OP forgive me a minute I have read this over and over. No Where Do I see where you have said knock it off...

Okay let's look at this logically. There are butt men, boob men, leg men, whatever the preference is no big deal. I mean my last boyfriend loved to touch my butt with playful swats or a sly caress in Ahem.. public. When he ever hit it to hard. I turned around and said something..

If my Butt was red and sore every nite when I went bed.. Let me tell You.. Him and I would be having an eye to eye talk. Something like this..
You ever hit my A$$ that hard again. I am going to break your bloody fingers..

OP only you can stop this behavior it is your body and your say. No one else can do it but you.. So what is the worst that can happen. He breaks up with you, at this point do you really care. You will be able to sit down at least.

Is this normal?

not in the way you are describing it can't be..

Do guys just love to smack their girlfriends' bottoms?

After this thread we know of at least one that does.

And what does it mean or imply when a guy smacks your tush all day?

Me thinks only your boyfriend can explain this fetish.. Because anyone that wants to bruise a butt to this point in my opinion has some serious issues.
 Mafiachixrule
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/26/2008 4:00:46 PM
OP~ this is bizarre behavior.
He is out of line. This needs to be communicated.
I'd take the quick fix of placing his penis in a blender. It's what he deserves.
 RogueGnome
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/26/2008 4:07:42 PM

If ya want it to stop.........
Try aversion therapy with him.

Everytime he smacks your ass,
turn around and kick him in the nuts.
 esad
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2008 4:11:37 PM
Anyone remember the old Saturday Night Live
bit with Dan Akroyd and the Bass-O-Matic ?
This comment made me reminisce .....

I'd take the quick fix of placing his penis in a blender.
 Lance84
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2008 4:17:12 PM
I've got a female friend that slaps her close friends rear end every now and then and my guess is that she does it to lighten the mood or get reactions from people. This may be true in your case too or he might be an ass man and can't resist, but it does sound a little too obsessive. Try smacking his rear and see how that works out or just ask him why he does that so often. Hope this helps.
 Leatheryman
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/26/2008 4:26:10 PM
I actually prefer it when a girl slaps her own ass. But I do like a little swappy wappy when she's on top...with her boobies swinging in my face...excuse me, I have to go right now.
 wanderbaby
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2008 4:30:50 PM
He's bib into dominance, he pretty much wants to mark you as his. He's also talking down to you by saying you're a bad girl during sex or what not. He has some aggresive behaviors as well. If you're not into it, tell him to stop , and if he can't, move on. No need to have this affect your self-esteem and confidence. It's not normal at all to have this done all the time.
 taz in love
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/26/2008 5:07:03 PM
Some are saying that a slap to the butt is disrespectful. I've been known to slap my man's ass quite a bit and I never mean disrespect by it. I just feel the urge to slap his ass, even during sex sometimes. I can't say I have set him up to bend over for me though,,,lol.

PostPunk
Msg: 43
Posted: 1/26/2008 5:24:20 PM
^^^thats too funny, lol.
 p-trishTHEdish
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/26/2008 5:31:05 PM
Is this normal? Do guys just love to smack their girlfriends' bottoms? And what does it mean or imply when a guy smacks your tush all day?

this is really a dumb question to be asking. imho you shouldnt be asking us anything,, what you should be doing is telling this neanderthal that you paired up with that you dont like it and that he is to end that habit. clearly you dont like it, so tell him to stop or get rid of him.
guys give asstaps love taps for alot of reasons, in the bedroom it can be fun, in the course of a hectic day it can be a nice reminder that you turn him on, but what you described goes way beyond any of that. if he wanted to play the dom sub thing, then that should have been made clear up front, thats not something you bring up after you have been dating and having sex.
 .Lisa
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/26/2008 5:35:25 PM
I'd ****ing sock him in the face.
 Elegabalus
Msg: 46
Posted: 1/26/2008 6:07:42 PM
It means he really likes your butt. If it bothers you slip him the stinky pinky. If that bothers him just tell him you're earning your spanking..
 dually681
Msg: 47
Posted: 1/26/2008 6:08:48 PM

If this was my only complaint right now I would be soooo happy

taz in love..... if you were here right now id take care of slapping that butt of yours. and then some
 CSIAnaheim
Msg: 48
Posted: 1/26/2008 6:51:33 PM

So, I have been seeing my boyfriend for a month, and he has a...quirk. He is obsessed with hitting my rear end.

Obsessed.

Well, next time you walk by him, punch him in the testicles.
 p-trishTHEdish
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/26/2008 7:36:51 PM
Well, next time you walk by him, punch him in the testicles.

PRICELESS.
OMG,, thanks for the laugh.
 littleaudrey
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/26/2008 11:56:39 PM
LOL. Thanks for the advice, everyone. See, it's not that I hate when he slaps my butt. I think I've dated a few guys who like butt slapping. It's just that he does it so often that I figure it transcends fetish and has a deeper meaning about submission and dominance. I think I might have too much time on my hands, if I'm really sitting around thinking about the true meaning of ass slappery.

For those who were curious, all I can say in his defense is that my ass is certainly..present. My ex told me that the reason he couldn't stay away from me in the beginning of our relationship was that his eyes were continually drawn to my "voluptuous" ass. I'd say my best feature is maybe my hair or my nose or some other thing, but I think everyone I've ever dated would disagree with me and say that it's definitely my ass. Hell, I think even my friends would say that.

I think an occasional slap on the butt (not HARD) is all right. This guy just does it so often that it makes me feel kind of awkward. To his credit, he doesn't do it in public. I think when the time comes that he's slapping my butt at the grocery store or at a bar, then I have a huge problem. And I'm not about to sit down and say to him, "It seems like you're unnaturally preoccupied with my bottom. Why is that?"
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > He loves to slap my butt..