Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pierced Tongues      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whytwater
Msg: 101
Pierced TonguesPage 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

if its septic in there you are going to have problems with or without a hole in your tongue

There are more heinous bacteria in the human mouth than in the rectum.
 cajun_buddha
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 8:21:09 AM
I agree with OneMoreTimeWithFeeling, if you dont know what youre doing a tongue ring wont miraculously make you good at oral. As a whole there isnt that much difference. I think its more a matter of if the girl is good at it or not. Although if she is using something like ice then that makes a huge difference. Overall though I think its more on if he/she is good at oral or not. I do like the pierced tongue on a girl though. Mostly cause Im often attracted to ecclectic looking people.
 deerdog1
Msg: 103
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 8:57:23 AM

There are more heinous bacteria in the human mouth than in the rectum.

that is true ...damn there are bacteria every where ..but its only septic when ..there is an unbalance ...the mouth if taken a wee bit of care of is a complex and balanced ecosystem ... and the tongue is a very complex organ the tongue never permanently scars no matter how bad it is wounded ...it is very infection resistant and though it is not like other surfaces of the body a tongue piercing is not an open wound the tongue is an organ not skin ... it is more regenerative than any tissue in our body ...and though full of blood and the blood is very close to the surface of the tongue ...bacteria and other organisms almost never penetrate the tongue ...and enter the blood stream through the tongue .. it has a nice coating of very bacteria/disease resistant mucous ...and is swimming in a very disease toxic solution called saliva ... cut the tongue and the wound is coated with the same mucous within moments .. you stand a much better chance of infection touching an infected surface with a finger with a cut than you do touching the same thing with a tongue with the same size cut on it... if you question the cleanliness of something ... you had better stick your tongue in it than your finger ..infection wise
 whytwater
Msg: 104
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 9:26:01 AM

the mouth if taken a wee bit of care of is a complex and balanced ecosystem ...

So's the rectal cavity.

and the tongue is a very complex organ the tongue never permanently scars no matter how bad it is wounded ...it is very infection resistant and though it is not like other surfaces of the body

Always wished mine was as long as my lab's. He can drink with his. My imagination runs amok when I think of a tool like that.
 princesspinkpixie
Msg: 105
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 9:33:12 AM

that is true ...damn there are bacteria every where ..but its only septic when ..there is an unbalance ...the mouth if taken a wee bit of care of is a complex and balanced ecosystem ... and the tongue is a very complex organ the tongue never permanently scars no matter how bad it is wounded ...it is very infection resistant and though it is not like other surfaces of the body a tongue piercing is not an open wound the tongue is an organ not skin ... it is more regenerative than any tissue in our body ...and though full of blood and the blood is very close to the surface of the tongue ...bacteria and other organisms almost never penetrate the tongue ...and enter the blood stream through the tongue .. it has a nice coating of very bacteria/disease resistant mucous ...and is swimming in a very disease toxic solution called saliva ... cut the tongue and the wound is coated with the same mucous within moments .. you stand a much better chance of infection touching an infected surface with a finger with a cut than you do touching the same thing with a tongue with the same size cut on it... if you question the cleanliness of something ... you had better stick your tongue in it than your finger ..infection wise

gee zus! OP only wanted to know how much fun a pierced tongue is!

OP....a pierced tongue is brilliant fun but like someone said technique is the key

Damn you with septic mouths! Oral hygeine lessons being sent your way
 whytwater
Msg: 106
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 9:43:29 AM

gee zus! OP only wanted to know how much fun a pierced tongue is!

LMAO!!! And that's all that was in my head when I posted that stuff, Darlin'!! Promise. Deerdog may seem too cerebral at times, but from what I've read, he's a gamer, too.

No need for the oral hygiene lessons. Lol. My mouth is clean. It's my head that needs grooming.
 Shri_1
Msg: 107
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 3:38:05 PM
never been with someone with a pierced tongue....

so i wouldn't know...
 windloverr
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 4:58:19 PM

So's the rectal cavity.
But I wouldn't recommend piercing it.
 Indiegirl54
Msg: 109
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 5:44:37 PM
Sorry ladies never meant to refer to you as old
I do respect my elders!

What I should have said was....... piercings are more of a fad for the younger people.
 SaveTheLastDance4Me
Msg: 110
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/18/2009 3:18:26 AM
pierced tounges are the best for giving oral i have mine pierced.
 Marsboy
Msg: 111
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/18/2009 11:21:15 AM
I had my tongue pierced in freshman year and it was fun for performing oral but I couldn't stand the clicking sound it made against the teeth and the speech impediment it caused..so I'm now bar free for 12 years.
 shipoker58
Msg: 112
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/18/2009 11:32:03 AM
I regret that I will never know what a pierced tongue feels like during oral. I have always been curious!

...JMO
 MandaKay
Msg: 113
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/18/2009 1:05:14 PM
I actually like kissing some guys with tongue rings. Not sure why. It's just kind of sexy. But I think tongue rings after a certain age....just seem a bit tacky to me.
 bri_loveless
Msg: 114
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/18/2009 2:30:50 PM
i've got my tounge pierced, and every guy i've been with has said it was amazing.
 schneidera1
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/18/2009 8:39:23 PM
hehe boys with tounge piercings just give me dirty thought
its a total turn on and personally i love them
its hella hot and really fun
ugh just thinking about it damn :P
 mthomjmark
Msg: 116
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/18/2009 9:34:35 PM
piercings in general are a fad and its already starting to fade; just like tats.

One of the booming businesses in the u.s. now is tat removal. Silly fads are fun and ok, but the permanent ones can be rough; I think piercings are mostly to get attention just like most of what we do to be seen is. Not into it.
 Heavenscent1
Msg: 117
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/18/2009 9:55:07 PM
If a woman is good at giving BJ's she doesn't need a piercing to drive her man wild..
:-) So...if you think that will make a difference...do your research first ladies..and see what you can learn FIRST without the hardware :-)
 tazgirl93309
Msg: 118
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/18/2009 10:12:55 PM
i have always got compliments of the tounge ring. Men have told me there is a big difference without it. But on the contrary i am not a big fan of it for myself.
 daydream angel
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/18/2009 10:17:32 PM
Id say if ya can't perform well before peircing ya can do it anybetter with the peircing.I myelf cant stand to see someone rolling their toungue and sucking on thier peircing.We are taught to keep our tongues in our mouths unless we were planning to use them.lol
As far as performance ,Ive had a few who were peirced and it does take away from the sensation .If your expecting the warmth and wetness of a tongue its not the same with a metal or plastic ball.Its like impersonal ,nothing more than a ball rubbed on ya wheres the fun in that .
 hereshecomesagain
Msg: 120
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/19/2009 12:52:18 AM
I had wanted one since the day I heard about them. I am very oral ad not a smoker and quit biting my nails in junior high. I'm always curling my tongue in my mouth and my worst diet habit is finding something for "mouth hunger". I've never had a job where it was OK, and technically, I still don't but other coworkers have pierced tongues, so on an opportunistic day, I went and got it done. It wasn't done right, but I still enjoyed the heck out of it from day one except that I love to whistle and blow bubbles with gum and both were difficult with the tongue ring. I also lost twenty pounds because I had to eat MUCH slower and I combined a hypnosis technique of "anchoring" in which I would use the sensation of the ball pressed against the roof of my mouth to control cravings and the munchies.

Sometimes I get an allergy attack that can cause some tongue swelling or bumps on my tongue and mouth and three months in, I had a little bump near the hole and it was irritated so I took the bar out, peroxided my mouth and went to sleep. I can't keep my ears pierced, they close within minutes even if I leave the earings in for months, so it shouldn't have surprised me that my tongue piercing closed while I slept. I'm a little disturbed by reports of bacteria having a direct path to the heart this way and I had a case of streph right after my piercing closed which made me consider that I'm just not the right person for this, so I think I won't get it repierced.....but sometimes I miss it!
 PrincessHaylee
Msg: 121
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/19/2009 6:41:57 AM
I totally agree with you and if you can give head great anyway then with that extra little bit its fantastic... its not just a fad its been around for a long time and those who havent tried it really should.... you wont regret it
 wavelady
Msg: 122
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/19/2009 10:03:43 AM
have one, love it, and have for years...

orally speaking, i had no complants when i was unpierced, nor do i have any complaints now that i am pierced.

for me, the piercing wasn't painful, i didn't swell, lisp or have any soreness beyond day 2. my tongue felt a bit like i had bitten it on the 2nd day after piercing, just "tender", not painful though. i have never had troubles with speech or enunciation since having it done.

the evening after my piercing (roughly 7 hrs post) i was eating nachos and salsa, and drinking orange juice...no problems.

i haven't had any dental issues, either.

whytwater
Msg: 123
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/19/2009 10:21:11 AM

i've got my tounge pierced, and every guy i've been with has said it was amazing.

LMAO!!! Well, yeah, but are you sure they were talkin' about the metal thing?

orally speaking, i had no complants when i was unpierced, nor do i have any complaints now that i am pierced.

Really?!! Duh.

the evening after my piercing (roughly 7 hrs post) i was eating nachos and salsa, and drinking orange juice...no problems.

Hmmm, if you can do that, then . . . . ummmm, how do you feel about a banana daiquiri? Lol.
 Hush!
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/20/2009 8:02:48 AM
Why is everyone thinking about BJ when they hear about tongue piercings??? When i got mine years ago I didnt know that people associate BJ with that, so please please, please men, stop looking at me dreamingly when u see my piercing!!! Okay, I have to admit its kinda fun if the person ur kissing suddenly discovers the ring and starts playing with it...lol Never kissed someone with a tongue piercing..wonder how that would work...
 NonRespondersSuck
Msg: 125
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/20/2009 9:05:22 AM
Piercings IMHO are foul, unless they are EAR piercings . Everything else looks revolting!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pierced Tongues