Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Facial hair/goatees? Sexy/romantic yes/no ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Vintage Princess
Msg: 26
Facial hair/goatees? Sexy/romantic yes/no ? Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I like clean shaven guys, or a slight bit of facial hair neatly shaved around the jawline.Sometimes a bit of neatly kept facial hair looks pretty good on a guy, but almost always..guys look better without!
Sexy and romantic? never lol.
 PhoenixRises
Msg: 27
Facial hair/goatees? Sexy/romantic yes/no ?
Posted: 2/3/2008 12:48:02 PM
I shaved my goatee off last night and will shave it for a while so it can grow in thicker around my upper lip. I really hate the look without it because I am so used to the goatee. Having a shaved head I don't feel as "naked" when I have the goatee. At least that breaks up the total shaved look and without it, I feel like a bowling ball.
With it though I feel like a bowling beard with fuzz....LOL
Interesting comments though, and us guys do appreciate the feedback from the ladies on which they prefer.
 CompletelyDone
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/5/2008 8:01:17 PM
Scruff - NO!!! Goatees - YES! Beards - SURE! Moustaches - A MUST!!!!

But.. it has to be clean and well trimmed to be sexy...

Scruff hurts.. Make up your mind and go one way or the other... If you don't, I'll tape some steel wool to my face and we'll see who says "that's NOT sexy" first!

And one other thing comes to mind... Guys - when your beards, goatees or moustaches start to get silver strands in them... leave them alone! I hate it when guys ruin that beautiful salt & pepper effect with that "I just fell face first into a mud puddle" effect...
 ma lookin
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/6/2008 4:21:57 AM
I love a man in a Goatee,,,,, and some days a lil scuff is sexy... but not all the time ... a beard.. short and maintained..fine... ... but i think a man with his head shaved bald with a goatee....... now that is SEXY SEXY SEXY
 atomhead
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/7/2008 6:48:24 AM
Most women like when I'm scruffy. They say it looks good.

Until they kiss me and their face gets sandpapered off.
 _dar_
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/7/2008 10:32:19 AM
sexy!!! i LOVE a man with scruffies on his face... not so much a full stache tho lol... if its a stubble stache.. great... but the full thing creeps me out personaly... but yep... mmm scruffies. it also depends on the guy... there are some guys where id rather not see them with a goatee or anything. but i must say... something about their facial hair gets me going
 Blonde_charm
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/8/2008 1:22:27 PM
I love facial hair. Trimmed and kept neat, its a huge turn on.

Enough that my first husband had a full beard, my current husband has a goatee. First had a head full of black hair, this one bald by choice. Its not hair or lack of, its the facail hair that does it for me.

But attraction truly is on a person to person basis. What I find attractive about one person I may find unattractive on another.
 Kool_Dad
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/8/2008 2:29:35 PM
I would never shave it off for a woman if she didnt like it....I wouldnt aska woman to hsave her head now would i?
 country girl 1963
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/8/2008 2:35:12 PM
I do not feel that facial hair is attractive at all. Mind you, men with no chin, do look better with something to make it look like they do. I tend to be attracted to a clean shaven man, I like to see his smile, enjoy his lips and eyes, I find facial hair takes away from those features.

As for on a woman, well some have those wicked mustaches!! Don't think too many men find them attractive. Oh and that half a dozen, or more hairs on their chin. Yuck. Com eon girls, there are ways to get rid of them. It is not attractive at all!!

Okay, being bad.. but it is true.

Country Girl 1963

Katzsprr
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/10/2008 12:51:54 AM
For me it is like anything else some men can do it, some can not... If you understand what I mean.... I have never really been fond of facial hair ... Yet there are some men that ((((wow)))) are amazing sexy with facial hair... It also has something to do with the way it blends in with their other facial features... I don't think it is just one thing it is the entire package that is sexy....

So yes it is sexy and no maybe not always .... As for romantic facial hair has nothing to do with it .... Unless he is dall, dark, handsome, bottle of wine. Laying on a beach at sundown or in front of the fire would facial hair be romantic.... lol Even then I think you tend to want to get lost in them umm eyes lol more then you want a prick in the lip....
 fluflu
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/11/2008 4:22:48 PM
I used to be totally turned off by facial hair...now that I have dated a few guys that have facial hair I don't really mind it...actually I kind of like it
 OttawaSparkler
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/11/2008 10:43:08 PM
after reading this thread, I don't know whether to shave it , grow it more, trim it
or simply tape it back on ( since I already shaved mine off ) lol
 browneyedbrunette73
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/21/2008 1:26:21 PM
I personally like both What I don't like is beards or when the goatee is coming thick...I like 'em neatly trimmed or scruff when it's just growing in

But then again I also like clean shaven too...bald or short hair, definitely! Unless you're the lead singer of Nickelback
 petitefemale4u42
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2008 12:27:27 PM
NOOOOOOO. I really dislike goatees. Give me a man with a full head of hair and clean shaven. A moustache is ok, but anything else. .... is really not appealing at all.
 Loz Hunter
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/6/2008 3:38:16 PM
definitely no, that would be a no.

Cleaner - healthier and can see a mans face
 bulldog1966
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/6/2008 10:43:26 PM
Thought I read somewhere that a shaved head with a goatee was the new "mullet".

Just shaved mine off, the grey was getting pretty thick.
 cangal99
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/6/2008 11:33:27 PM
I'm with you on that one...Sexy as hell...s
 digby1958
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/7/2008 7:09:13 AM
This is interesting. I am not one to be totally reliant on looks and facial hair is part of it. If I had my preferences, I would prefer clean shaven, smooth as a ... As indicated by country girl....nicer to see the smile and the lips. A mustache does add a lot to a man and does provide the sexy look, I have to admit...if kept neat and trimmed. If I had two men side by side and equal...one had facial hair and one didn't, I would sway towards the no hair!
 petitefemale4u42
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 5:07:15 PM
What really is this goatee thing all about. I really think they do a disgrace to a guy. Plus, look at the guys that have them... they are in their 40's - 50's, and all it enhances is the grey! Shave off the goatee's guys!
 smoooze
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/10/2008 6:42:31 PM
it take offence to that comment........altho im in my 40s, thats early 40s....lol i have had my goatee since i was 20, as far as enhancing the grey, its not grey, its white..i have a hienz 57 goatee, white, red, brown, black, all kinds of colors in there...........i think folks should read the book and not judge it by its cover
 skylynxx
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/10/2008 6:46:46 PM
WTF ?

Are goetees in ? At first it was the trimmed combed back hair look & no facial hair.
For what ever reason, goetees really seem to draw attention from ladies these days.

Kinda hard to tell if she's thinking wow or eww.
 chavalita
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 8:30:33 PM
Clean shaven with a hint of a soul patch just below the lip. Now THAT is sexy.

Funtional too......
 FishOwl
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/11/2008 9:08:23 PM
Whether to shave it off or not? In my case - not.

I had it off once about 20 or 25 years ago. Never again. In this case, it has nothing to do with what anyone else likes. I like it. And the hat.
 petitefemale4u42
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2008 5:53:29 PM
well, the hats.. or baseball caps are a dead giveaway of a guy being bald.!
Give me a guy with a full head of hair, clean shaven. ... or a moustache. .. but NO GOATEE! Goatees = YUK!
 toddnshell
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/19/2008 10:24:20 AM
i say yes to facial hair and goatees love it and the chin straps to but only if it is kept neat my man still turns me on everyday with his and we have been together almost a year now and still get goosebumps when i look at him!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Facial hair/goatees? Sexy/romantic yes/no ?