Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really need to come to POF for sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 supplygoodguy
Msg: 76
Do women really need to come to POF for sex?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
actually this is an interesting question.. when i found out that the douche hole I was dating was doing everyone from here to timbuck tucker land.. I went to find out just how many places guys that lie like hell show up on .. and boy oh boy was that interesting.. you wouldn't believe how many men are on this site and on a site called hornymatches dot com it's a site where they have the pic of themselves from here and then their next picture is of their long john schlong.. I ain't kiddin.. page after page of guys from here are on that site.. not sure about the woman and showing off a stretched vagina.. but hey.. who knows.. anyway likely the pics he loaded , no pun to show you .. were his hornymatches kodac moments.. anyway .. it's one thing to own a d-ink.. but can it wink.. geesus.. some guys really think that their c-ocks are so dandy that exploiting them is the only way to go.. which is of course why we should have fashionable pants for men with corn and bean bags on the outside so women can run around in a store staring at the gun powder pouch.. ffs..
 prettypuffer
Msg: 77
Do women really need to come to POF for sex?
Posted: 11/11/2012 8:01:47 PM
No it is not you!! we all get the sleazies and that is part of cyberspace dating sites. So few men really seem to want anything serious here and I guess it attracts the players and cruisers. Anytime a guy sends an unsolicited sex shot, I would just delete and block. Women can get sex anywhere, even the most unappealing, and no they dont need to come here. However some men do, it seems. Next.....When will guys get that women are not turned on by disembodied ccocks of strangers.
 melody.music
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2012 8:29:47 PM
in my experience its men who want sex and are not honest abt it. yes we are women and not aliens, and yes we want sex 2! but not with the whole world, we mostly don't need to prove ourselves to any one.
 OneCoolHombre
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2012 6:01:37 AM
Doesn't everyone want sex at some point?

Yes, there a few not a lot, but as few women who seem to be on here for finding a fwb or sex. Their profiles usually are very simple very brief and usually hit as stuff like "open minded, adventurous, likes to have fun" and they are usually looking for "hang out, friends, dating but not seriously".
 Slate56
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2012 6:10:39 AM
No they don't have to be on the Fishing site for sex, all they have to do is cast into the shark infested ocean of men out there for that Nor do they need to be here to find love, but it could be possible.

However, looking around for the last week; looking at general attitudes in general and particularly between the sexes; and the shear number of women 'looking for a relationship' yet to be found, I'm not certain how effective that search is on these sites.
 jhubbard87
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2012 10:00:30 AM
Man, I have a hard time believing that some of these women can have sex whenever they please. I know I shut down girls all the time, maybe because I am looking for something more than just sex. But I would say yes, girls do come on here for just sex, is it gross? depends on how hot they are. But anyways, who wants to just go out to a bar by themselves looking for a random dude to bring home? It is way easier to do so from the comfort of your own home and I'm sure they don't feel as awkward considering she will have more of a chance to get to know her partner. Also, even if she were to go out with friends, friends****block and talk. On top of that I am sure girls on here have fetishes they don't want people to find out about or can find at the local bar, such as getting with a man twice their age. Now I am not saying I agree with it, I just understand it.
 TastyBBW
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2012 11:07:20 AM
im here just for the sex part! i dont wanna mess around with guys i know in real life.. and in life most of the nice hot young guys wouldnt be seen dead coming up to me in a bar! but discretion on here and they are flocking :D

works perfect for me thanks :)

also i dont want a relationship, i have no time for it in my life right now.. so atleast on here i know the guys feel the same :D

each to their own.. but dont rule out all us woman! this site does have the option to look for "intimate encounter"

ps just cos im female and looking for sex doesnt mean i sleep with just anyone!!...
 NYCmasterplumber
Msg: 83
Posted: 11/12/2012 11:10:26 AM
Women who just want sex can call a plumber as we make discrete house calls
 jamem
Msg: 84
Posted: 11/12/2012 12:31:26 PM
Casual sex is far easier to have and hold than having a relationship. It is how society is going .... it is instant, cheap and if you don' like it you can move swiftly on.

The best things in life maybe free but you have a much deeper sense of achievment if you have suceeded despite adversity.
 ted61
Msg: 85
Posted: 11/12/2012 12:37:53 PM
A single woman can go into a bar or any social situation looking for a bed partner and nobody thinks anything about it.

Its the married ones, or a professional like a teacher, etc, that don't want to play in their ordinary social circles, that go to the internet for discreet play.
 natgoat227
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2012 12:44:25 PM
Not the Really Pretty ones....!
All They have to do is ...:
~Walk outside . .
and . . .
Smile!! ~
 dare2c4yourself
Msg: 87
Posted: 11/12/2012 4:34:26 PM
I say yes, there are some who only come here for sex.
Met some so this is from experience.
 Bunnie28
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2012 3:34:25 PM
I read through this post and have to disagree on how "easy" it is for women to get laid.

Do I really want to go to a bar and bring home some dude that is DRUNK? Uhm no. I prefer them sober and sleeping with me because they truly want to, not because they are just drunk and horny.

However, sending shots of your pee pee to women on here is not the best way to get into their pants... that is just tacky.
 Bigcalm
Msg: 89
Posted: 11/13/2012 3:41:32 PM
^^
Even for the sex only you want quality. There are a lot of women here for sex.
 baldguy500
Msg: 90
Posted: 11/13/2012 4:07:07 PM
women don't NEED to do anything for sex.... except say yes....the ones who say no go home and masturbate.
 PeachesandGrits
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2012 6:59:09 PM
i SURE HOPE YOU USE PROTECTION DUDE. I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR THE WOMEN THAT COME ON HERE FOR SEX AND EVEN MORE SORRY FOR THE MEN THAT ACCEPT THAT KIND OF WOMAN. EWWWWW.
 kafirrr
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2012 7:55:54 PM
"but guys tend to try to woo you to yahoo land ..... where it's much easier and they can offer to turn on the cam...."

bahaha.
I hate yahoo land. I refuse to yahoo with anyone anymore because now, when I get on, there's always this guy I started talking to from here that will ask me watch his cam. He DOES NOT STOP. It's like... dude, really? If I want sex, I want sex. I don't want you jacking off on your webcam. sigh.
 PUERTORICANPOWER
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2012 10:35:34 PM
to reply to Ms bunnie28
I really find it hard to believe you have a hard time getting laid you are really pretty
me im wondering whats wrong with my profile i get a lot of "reads " but few responses. hope you have more luck
 Rhymes_w_Orange
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2012 3:50:42 AM
Oh for f*** sake...here we go again with lumping every douchebag male into the same over-broad category, yet we say nothing about the profiles of women that are either offering it up, or are advertising it for "generous men" or on a "pay-for-play" basis, or even using $$$ in a not so subtle manner.

Neither gender 'needs' to come to POF for sex. But let's be balanced and attribute this universally to either gender. And to respond to the poster who referenced "Yahooland", I bleeding hate using Messeenger for communication because I'll no sooner log on and be propositioned for a web-cam session. Again, it's the double-standard at work -- if men do it to women, it's known as "sexual harassment", but if women do it to men, "it's $4.99 a minute".

As for me, I block and move along since I won't spend the time playing games, nor do I want to deal with the insecurity and indecision, or the "I really don't know why I'm here". It's not worth my time to sort through and try playing therapist, there's professionally trained people for that. But it burns my kindle when people continually view this as only a "guy" thing.
 CallmeKen
Msg: 95
Posted: 11/27/2012 4:19:14 AM

I'm hoping to have a conversation with an intellectually stimulating man who has manners and tact.

And this is the main problem on POF - tourists. Guys aren't trained monkeys to entertain you before the Lifetime movie of the week comes on. We're here looking for dates, for relationships, and for real human interaction. Yes, that includes conversation, but that' not ALL it involves.

I'm sorry if this reads like a rant. I'm just sick of women who write 3 or 4 times, and then disappear when you suggest a meeting because they are either (1) married and bored or (2) never willing to meet anyone. Tourists.
 TastyBBW
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2012 6:21:17 AM

i SURE HOPE YOU USE PROTECTION DUDE. I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR THE WOMEN THAT COME ON HERE FOR SEX AND EVEN MORE SORRY FOR THE MEN THAT ACCEPT THAT KIND OF WOMAN. EWWWWW.

why would u want to feel sorry for me?? i have a great life!!
i have a great job, amazing friends, love the volunteering work i do, great family, wonderful pets, love what i do in life and how busy it is..

i have no emotional hang up about needing someone to love and to love me! im strong, independant and can take care of myself and my son... my son certainly doesnt need to feel second best against a parade of men i try and date :/ he isnt at the age for that.. he is at the age he needs stability, not wandering what or who is gonna happen next.. so thanks.. but i dont need feelign sorry ofr XDXDXDXD
 MissGorightry
Msg: 97
Posted: 11/27/2012 7:32:09 AM
Love the beauty of it? Looks more like something from Tremors to me ;-)
Anyway, to answer the question... yes, lots of women are on here just to get their rocks off, as are many men. However, I doubt any of them 'need' to come on here for sex, it's just another avenue to explore. It's a bit of a fallacy that so called really ugly people have to look for sex online, as in reality they are not going to get any on there either.
 Rhymes_w_Orange
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2012 5:11:18 AM

I'm sorry if this reads like a rant. I'm just sick of women who write 3 or 4 times, and then disappear when you suggest a meeting because they are either (1) married and bored or (2) never willing to meet anyone. Tourists.

Amen, brother! Sadly, this is all too typical of women that in one breath they'll proclaim how they" really want a conversation with a man", and in the next breath (when they actually get one), they'll (a) respond about 3 or 4 times then crawl under a rock (note: sex usually isn't part of the conversation in my experience); (b) respond with something no more intelligent than about 8 words in all lowercase characters (there's your intelligent conversation example); or, (c) they become so shocked at actually finding someone who can engage what they asked for, and not 'what they meant', even if or especially if they don't know what they meant.

I have a less-flattering T word for those folks, but I'll stick with "time-waster" for polite company.
 longlegs62
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2012 5:42:57 AM
i totally agree, finding a soul mate is like finding a needle in a haystack on here - you meet up and then they expect lots on the first date!!
 jamem
Msg: 100
Posted: 11/28/2012 4:00:39 PM
Yes never understood why men think sex on the first, second or even first month is something that cements a 'relationship', cos it is important to be sexually compatible. What about being mentally compatible, socially compatible, emotionally compatible, and every other type of compatible before the sex bit. You can be very compatible in bed yet fail miserably out of the bedroom. What is the point of that. So why the importance on SEX. Mostly it means curtains for any further liaison if the guy gets it too early, from the forums I have read.

Yes, I know not all guys are the same, some want to know you as a woman before the sex bit kicks in, and not all women are the same. Time for bed. ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really need to come to POF for sex?