Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women like the taste of a mans semen?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jovijan
Msg: 201
Do women like the taste of a mans semen?Page 9 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Seriously... taste or no taste.. Sweet or sour... it's all about the act ..and isn't a little like having roast beef with no gravy??? where's the fun in that??? If you enjoy give head, then your man is going to know it.. swallow...sure!!! But sometimes... it's even more of a turn on to watch the guy blow, you can both decide where..

(and no I have no idea if roast beef changes the taste or not.. but I bet there are a bunch of guys that have read this thread that have switched from bear to pina coladas)

as for texture and temperature....it's a bodily fluid, not a controlled substance..
 babygirl_1
Msg: 202
Do women like the taste of a mans semen?
Posted: 2/11/2007 10:23:50 PM
To be honest I can't stand the taste of a man's seamen. I have one rule when it comes to that, i will go down on a guy but he better not let that shit go in my mouth. Some women thinks it is a turn on so my advise is resoect a woman's choice and don't get mad if she doesn't go down or is like me just be happy that u got any head at all and there are other places to cum if u need to be creative if your woman doesn't like to swollow or spit
 FluffyPinkCuffs
Msg: 203
Posted: 2/11/2007 10:44:42 PM
The taste differs from guy to guy ... some taste nice ... others not so much.

A guy's food intake either makes it taste sweet, sour or salty.... guys you CAN make it taste good. Everyone knows that if a guy eats pineapple, it makes it taste sweeter, but in reality its all fresh sweet fruits that can enhance the sweet taste factor.

Also, less protein will make it taste less sour and salty... it really makes sense that what you put inside your body will change the flavour/taste of it.
 serenefyredancer
Msg: 204
Posted: 2/11/2007 11:55:04 PM
Yep, semen tastes like crap.. It gets worse with a poor diet. the thicker it is the worse.
Give the man a lot of pineapple juice if you plan on having it in your mouth
His semen will taste like pineapple juice and really thin and easy to swallow, if that is what you prefer to do with it
He does have to drink it for about a day to have that affect but it does work
So if he really wants you to swallow.. Make sure he helps you out a little !
 diamonds in the sky
Msg: 205
Posted: 2/12/2007 11:07:16 AM
Just a bit of advice , if your allergic to sea food make sure you know if he has had some in the last day or two, before he blows in your mouth.. LOL a trip to the emergency room is really embarrsing . Your in antiplantic shock and the nurse wants to know what you have eaten .
 Chataholic
Msg: 206
Posted: 2/12/2007 11:38:13 AM
lmfao Diamonds....you just made me spew water all over my monitor at work...hahaha

OT: I'd never work that hard to waste it
 Cinemacatchick
Msg: 207
Posted: 2/12/2007 11:41:04 AM

Give the man a lot of pineapple juice if you plan on having it in your mouth

And strawberries. Feed him strawberries!!
 vahbsc
Msg: 208
Posted: 2/12/2007 11:45:44 AM
i like the cum, just not the taste... thats not too complicated. you taste it if you wanna know so bad
 hunni38
Msg: 209
Posted: 2/12/2007 1:34:49 PM
I dont really mind the taste, only once has it been really bad. Its true that if your man eats sweet things before hand the semen tastes even better
 goddess1972
Msg: 210
Re: Do women like the taste of a mans semen?
Posted: 2/12/2007 4:37:13 PM
i like the taste most of the time, however depending on what he has eaten depends on how it tastes, spicy food and chocolate make it taste sweet.
 blondago56
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2007 4:53:00 PM
i think it was 'Collective Soul' who sang ..."Turn Your Head, now Baby Just Spit Me Out"...
WHAT is the purpose of a blow job on a man you want & desire & love. if your 'end goal' (whether or not it finishes that way) is not to have that torpedo explode in your mouth/throat? Our fun may or may not finish that way, but for this fishie, yes i love the taste, and the ethusiasm (and communication) goes both ways...or it should!
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2007 5:05:16 PM
I had a girlfriend once who told me she absolutely loved the taste of mine... mind you, I have never failed to enjoy the taste and all the other sensations that go with the reciprocal act upon a woman.
 cliffjr64
Msg: 213
Posted: 2/22/2007 3:17:26 PM
well i have tasted it second hand. kissing after cumming
 drtfrmn
Msg: 214
Posted: 2/22/2007 5:51:26 PM
Well guys did you notice all the women that have answered have all been under the age of 40. Very few professionals over that age. I've only found one woman who enjoys tasting. She was great. The majority of woman over the age of 50 won't go past the head.The majority just want to look at it and put it in. I am over the age of 60 and still going strong.
 baycitymom
Msg: 215
Posted: 2/22/2007 6:15:51 PM
My friends and I came up with "Salty Mountain Dew"..its not so bad
 i love hockey
Msg: 216
Posted: 2/22/2007 10:41:22 PM
I'd rather drink a gallon of cod liver oil first.
As for what to do, shoot it in your own mouth and then make the mmm mmm mmm noise while you look at us.
Alright, kidding. Maybe.
Some like it, some dont. You arent going to get anything for conflicting answers. Ding, next.
 javelin1010
Msg: 217
Posted: 2/22/2007 11:14:17 PM
I've been told that if they use toothpaste or mouthwash first that it helps with the taste. Plugging the nose and swallowing only usually works with cough medicine.
 Deadwh*re
Msg: 218
Posted: 2/23/2007 1:49:21 AM
Some of us do, some of us dont. Just like some enjoying giving head, some dont. Depends on what the guys diet consists of. Afterall i would never give head to Ronald McDonald and swallow it, imagine he owns the fast food place and can eat it free all the time. No thanks.

Clematis
Msg: 219
Posted: 2/23/2007 1:56:59 AM
Ar, ar me salty sailor. Do ye like the taste o' me???

Let's do a Boofet

K; my bad.
 DevilishlyDelicious
Msg: 220
Posted: 2/23/2007 10:07:44 AM
I do not like it and will not allow a man to cum in my mouth. They get warned beforehand - cum in my mouth and I bite! Nobody has refused to heed that warning .
 ruffone
Msg: 221
Posted: 2/23/2007 10:36:12 AM
you make a good point. just wonder how many guys have right. and how many women have tasted there own.. love juices right.. now you have brought up a good question. wonder how many guys out there will be honest and admit to it lol... oh well quess will have to check back and see at a later date right.. come on gents lets be honest with the ladies right..they are being truthful with us.. at least they give some good ideas on how to make it better for them to swallow our swimmers right lol..
 Clematis
Msg: 222
Posted: 2/24/2007 1:32:15 AM
I have only tasted two guys. My husband and one other, who was/is my boyfriend (not sure atm). Anyway; for me, it's not the taste, it's the velocity. If i taste at the end, it is good; it just sucks if it is shoved down your throat at 90 miles an hour.
 Auraofkindness
Msg: 223
Posted: 2/24/2007 9:23:38 PM
it is a woman's job to swallow cum. We were made for that purpose by god, and if a man says to open my mouth and swallow, then I do just that. I always listen to what a man tells me to do, since he is the man and i am the woman. Its also a woman's duty to give sex to her man whenever he wants it. I personally enjoy drinking as much cum as possible, because i want my man to feel good. A woman should always make sure her man is happy and thats what i do.
 teasegirl
Msg: 224
Posted: 2/24/2007 9:30:07 PM
I always let a man cum in my mouth and then i swallow it. I find that as a girl, i should always swallow his cum. It doesnt matter if i dont like it, what matters is if he likes it. I also make sure that i get every drop out of him, because it makes him feel good. Sometimes he brings his friends over and i give them all a blowjob and let them cum in my mouth. I just love how all the cum mixes together and it taste so nice! I feel like a real woman and sexy doing it
 PrettyGrnEyes37
Msg: 225
Posted: 2/24/2007 10:25:45 PM
^^^^^^^^ What the...??

Alright, back to the question.

I wouldn't say I "like" the taste... The texture leaves something to be desired, too.

However, I DO swallow. I figure, if he can swallow me, I can swallow him. Kinda seems like a mini-rejection if I go down on him and then refuse to finish the act. Honestly, I rarely taste it... if you do it right, you can get everything positioned in such a way that it misses your taste glands entirely... :)

Besides, there's nothing cooler than giving him some flicks with your tongue while he's cumming (and his head is incredibly sensitive right afterward, too... need to be careful depending on the guy)...

I've encountered "funky spunk" twice in my life... *shudder* Have to say, not something I would like to encounter again!

And yes, I have tasted myself. I think it's incredibly sexy to taste myself on his mouth or his member. :)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women like the taste of a mans semen?