Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women meeting guys just to give bj      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mae B
Msg: 26
view profile
History
women meeting guys just to give bjPage 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
also have a friend that says she likes to blow guys because it gives her a sense of power. She claims to have reduced some of them to whimpering idiots begging her to finish the job. She claims to just love to do it, far more than sex itself.

Although I wouldn't be blowing random guys for nothing in return.. (DISEASE!!!) thats my mentality exactly. Some days I just don't want anything other than to see this apparently big strong man writhing in angst at my control over his condition.

I believe for the highschool and younger set it's called a rainbow party.

"The rainbow party was first publicized in October 2003 on the Oprah episode "Is Your Child Leading a Double Life?", which was about the perceived trend of increasing sexual promiscuity among American youth and the lack of parental awareness of the supposed sexual practices of their children. A guest, who claimed to be aware of teenagers' sexual habits, claimed (among other things) that teens engaged in "rainbow parties" in which fellatio is performed on one boy or several boys in sequence by girls wearing various colours of lipstick, thus leaving a "rainbow" of colors on each boy's penis. According to the report, girls reportedly enjoy the competitive aspect of the event by using the lipstick to essentially "mark" the depth of penetration, treating the sex play as a contest of sorts; guys participate because of the pleasure received, and also in a competitive manner to see who could "complete" the rainbow. Some experts have labeled this show as lurid pseudo-journalism designed to exploit parents' fears about their children."
 OutMind
Msg: 27
women meeting guys just to give bj
Posted: 2/16/2008 8:24:00 AM
Yeah, they come to your car window with a gun. You have no choice but to open the door, they lean in give you the bj, and then leave, without even giving you their name. The horror. I hate being treated like a piece of meat.
 motorrunnin
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/16/2008 8:45:09 AM
Yeah, they come to your car window with a gun. You have no choice but to open the door, they lean in give you the bj, and then leave, without even giving you their name. The horror. I hate being treated like a piece of meat.

Ya think...LOL

there are people looking for Love
there are people looking for sex
there are people that have no clue what they want and will take what they can get.
Is there a method to madness

Sometimes when meeting someone, and I think most people know right away if it is worth pursueing a "relationship". But there are different levels of connections.

... just bringing the night to a close in a unique fashion. ... can make it pleasurable...
 konure
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2008 1:07:18 PM
I've read a few of these replies and I've noticed that more than half of the women, "wouldn't do it unless they got something in return". Those are the women that men have to watch out for !! Those are ones who manipulate your entire mind and end up with half your fortune and all your self respect . And all you wanted was a non-complicated bj. Esqiurer Popular Magazine
I'll gladly trade you this favor for anything.......... opps
There I go again, thinking wrong ! "I'll trade with you" This is where I usually get in trouble and once that " I'll trade with you" has been established. The manipulation starts to kick in and all hell breaks out. The women are now in shopping mode. HHmmm....... What can I get out of this ? lets see... mama needs a new bracelet for starters. Then..... hhmmm......Lets See........
That's when........I start talking to god again OH! LORD !! What have I done ?
Please send some help, come on lottery !! daddy needs a bj !!! I beg of you show some mercy for a pour, bj deprived soul !! said former president C. U. Later

I have traded the joy of peace and serenity of solitude, my self respect and a place to live in the pleasant desert valley sun. Rather than going 12 rounds on the 12th floor with 12 lawyers and the queen **** from hell, breathing fire and cracking her whip (that I bought her) as she rides over all living, breathing souls who just want a bj now and than....
....said Hollywood star Jack Johnson
Is there such a thing as a non-complicated bj ? myth or legend ? have you done this ?
would you do this ? These and many other questions will be discussed on
P0kedalotofgirls #1 summer chat discussion topic this spring. Such as "is spring time the best time for outdoor sex?" or "Is three really a crowd ?" or "What is the required waiting period, before you ask for a bj?". "is a bj good for the global economy and global warming ?" and of course "whats in it for me ?"

This is : Konure "pantsoff" Springster and sister Kitty "cat" Willis
watch out for my new book out this summer: "All I Wanted Was a BJ" sequel to
"Sex In The Sun"

opinions are vague, vulgar, victim less and done with no thought to the living dead
 bpazjr13
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/16/2008 1:13:37 PM
oh it happens...sometimes it's just to get the guy to like them, but that usually never works. and I've also had some exp when she was just practicing cuz she wanted to get better at it...at first I was a little bewildered, but then that went away fast

my brother has actually told me about "bj parties" where the girls invite 3-4 guys over and well... and that was last year and he was in high school.
 garnet73
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/16/2008 1:48:48 PM
Having given this a bit more thought...
"Rainbow Parties" may or may not be urban myth, but I heard that roughly 50% of 14 year old girls have already performed oral sex. This was a stat that came out about 4 years ago. I think a lot of this is just a perception that fellatio "isn't real sex." For that, I have two things to say... "Thank you Mr. Clinton!" more blowjobs is good. But also "Nice going, Bill," young women thinking it's "no big deal" is just bad.

I caught Leonard "Mr. Spock" Nimmoy on Conan the other night. These days, he's into photography, and his current project is nude photography of women who aren't stereotypical beauties. Now, I don't think he's a Sociologist. He also wasn't doing a survey... he just talked to a lot of women who are out in the real world. He said something that one of my friends agreed with (a woman who's "got a few extra pounds" and who is also a psychologist), which is that a lot of woman find it safer to give oral sex, because they can do it without taking their clothes off, and having to worry about having their bodies "judged." Which is... a little disturbing to me. I honestly don't think men are going to judge you that harshly. Real men aren't perfect, we don't expect real women to adhere to a higher standard than we place on ourselves. Although... if you're dating Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, you should probably be lean and mean... at least as fit as Laney "Mrs. Rock" Johnson...

On giving blowjobs, one of my partners (a well adjusted, adult woman) said "Sure, I'm the one on my knees, but I'm the one in charge."
 jaguar0163
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/16/2008 2:14:24 PM
Well Damn I guess I have missed out on this so far. I had a chick come in on me in restroom at a party one time and gave me one great BJ but as far as setting up to meet some one just for a BJ I got to say I haven't heard of it. I feel so informed now. I guess they like Monica have some kind of oral fixation !!!
 SlumberParty
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/16/2008 2:27:19 PM

Blow jobs, to women of my generation, are less personal than actually having sex.

Personally, I think oral sex is headed in a direction where it is MORE personal and erotic than just sex. Women used to give oral sex easier than they do now because most of us know that men are just as happy with a BJ as they are with sex. So, you wont catch me meeting men to just suck their stuff.

I call this BS because I dont know of any women who do this and never have heard this before. And no, I dont live in a cave.
 meeshcake
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:11:00 PM
I do not know one woman who does that

I love giving oral, but uh...there has to be more to the evening (morning, afternoon) than just that!
 Leeanne
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:43:49 PM
Just the BJ - heck I would want dinner and then take it all the way - the BJ is just the icing on the cake!! It's all or nothing - a fully charged experience!! Silly girls!!
 Benther
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:51:53 PM
Ladies....this is not so uncommon.....ask your female(and maybe gay male) friends after a couple of marguritas and I'm sure that you will have your eyes opened.Maybe even feel a tad prudish?
Lot's of women love to suck c**k ...with no strings.
At least that has been my experience.And NO...they are not "diseased,nasty,slutty,whorish women)...they are your next door neighbor.
Enjoy fellas.
 larwilliams2
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/16/2008 3:58:20 PM
Agreed Benther, my last one was just a few weeks ago lol.
 ~Myth~
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/16/2008 4:36:46 PM
"b/j Parties"

"Rainbow Parties"

"Drive-thru b/jobs"

"Wifie b/jobs"

"Mannie b/jobs"

Now who said the forums is not educational!

~Myth~
 hfxsexclub
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/16/2008 4:58:06 PM
41 years old and someone just let you out of your bubble, nice to see...hope you can make up the time and catch up to the real world.
 Captain Incognito
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2008 6:45:51 PM
I think this is just some guys fantasy in the hopes that if they say it happens, then it will start to happen.

I wonder if it worked...
 hfxsexclub
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/16/2008 6:56:48 PM
you're as lost as she is dude.
 PolkaDotGirl
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/16/2008 7:06:52 PM

Is a very free-spirited form of sexual expression. It is actually exciting and hmmm a kind of dominatrix thrill.

interesting, i actually see giving a bj as something a bit submissive, especially if they try to hold and push my head. arrr, this pisses me off and makes me wanna stop right away. lol
 Taralaraa
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/16/2008 7:17:34 PM
No posters have mentioned 'dogging'...

My understanding of this phenomena is that people (men/women) are available for any every which way sexual service including oral. A guy I know told me he can get a bj any time he wants by going to the right place at the right time. His need is met by anothers need to meet that requirement...
 bobsnew
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/16/2008 9:19:40 PM
well yes , it could and has happen to me once, i meet this woman on another site , we talk a few time's and she was telling me how she like give'in blow jobs , and so blah , blah, blah , we were on line one morning and she said she like to stop by and blow me , befor she whent to work , i was like are you for real , i be damn if she was'nt at my door came in, talk to me for about 5 / 10 min's told me to sit back on the couch and enjoy , so i did and she did to the end, -----> god-bless-her

so please ladys don't hate on me .......

bob
 BuckROG3RS
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 12:31:41 AM
This phenomenon must be something more about an attempt at control or some kind of submissive wish fulfillment on the part of the woman. It can't be a sexual thing since the woman gets no stimulation at all really, right?

I have yet to meet one of these women so I have my doubts. But, meeting one would be an interesting opportunity for further study...
 motorrunnin
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/17/2008 8:15:09 AM
Oh moviebuff

There is no such thing as a "control" factor in sexual expression. You probably have never met one of these woman because they are few and far between...I do believe there are those ladies that use the "fellatio" to get love, money, stuff. That prelude produces a paranoia in men.
But when you consider a bj in terms of an art form. It produces a whole new meaning. Is everytime you had sex an act of love?
Let's say you had a totally stressful week at work. You are meeting a woman on Friday.... what is the best way to release the tension? What would toally revitalize you?
 motorrunnin
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/17/2008 8:16:27 AM
Easy solution PolkaDotGirl, grab their hands....
 virgilskid
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 8:27:10 AM
I have heard from some teenagers today (have 4 teenage nephews currently) that bj's are basically no more serious than kissing, they don't really look at it as sex. I don't agree with this but that seems to be how many teenagers today view it, instead of a goodnight kiss they may get a good night blow. My girlfriend in high school was a virgin in the literal sense and oral is all we did, but we were steady. Today it's more casual I guess. I still look at it as foreplay and when I am exclusive, but then I'm an '80s kid, not an 'oos kid.
 Doc5000
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 8:27:38 AM
Lots of women love to give blow jobs, REALLY enjoy it and are glad to do it without any recicprocation. Also, it has been many years since I was single, but back then, I knew several women who were able to come just from giving head. The world is a wonderful place. Enjoy.
 socalguy1962
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/17/2008 8:32:17 AM
I've knew a couple female co-w0rkers like that...they just loved givin' head, pure and simple. One was into "Blow Bangs", especially with Marines. To each their own i guess. If that's their thing, more power to'em.

No i didn't ever find out first hand. Just going by what they told me.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women meeting guys just to give bj