Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women meeting guys just to give bj      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fordfan
Msg: 51
women meeting guys just to give bjPage 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
socal where do you work im going there
 BuckROG3RS
Msg: 52
view profile
History
women meeting guys just to give bj
Posted: 2/17/2008 10:37:48 AM

There is no such thing as a "control" factor in sexual expression

Oh, motor...
Who's to say that the simple act if putting a d**k in your mouth has anything to do with sexual expression at all? It's relative to the person who the mouth belongs to, is it not? If it isn't about sex then the motivation could be virtually anything...

... like say... control?
 WittyLogic
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 10:38:21 AM
Despicable, these girls are just giving head and then leaving? Not even sticking around to make a nice meal? Girls these days...
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 11:08:12 AM
I give a bj to a man that I am going to have sex with as part of foreplay. I also do it because men like bj's, not particulary because it does anything for me. So no, just to give a blowjob to a random person, would definitely not interest me.
 motorrunnin
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/17/2008 11:27:01 AM
Who's to say that the simple act if putting a d**k in your mouth has anything to do with sexual expression at all? It's relative to the person who the mouth belongs to, is it not? If it isn't about sex then the motivation could be virtually anything...

... like say... control?

OHHHHHHH MovieBuff34.........Silly Boy

The initial request started by Ms Polka dot was... she wanted to hear from Woman who do this....and why

When you look at abstract "Art" you question, the who, what, where ,why, and how...and attempt to interpret the Art ...using your perspective....truth is you either like it, hate it, or just don't get it. i.e munching on a man it depends on the two people and their interpretation....
Some woman just do it ....why anal*ize the situation
 MeereKat
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/17/2008 11:27:09 AM
I've never experienced that . .
Foreplay should almost Never be the Only thing performed . .
I try to Insist on a _Minimum_ of an *Even-Trade* . . . .
..it's just Polite to say *Thank-You!!*. . !!!
 happyrebel
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 11:44:36 AM
garnet73 writes:
Rainbow Parties" may or may not be urban myth, but I heard that roughly 50% of 14 year old girls have already performed oral sex.

I was taken by surprise one night when picking up my then 7th grade sons from a dance. They pointed to a group of 2-3 8th grade boys and said that the taller one had just had a bj by a girl. Considering that the kids were 8th grade, they'd be 13-14. Where do these kids learn their behaviour?

I find it a real cause for concern when our young teens are practicing sex, even oral sex as all can lead to STD's. I would probably guess that the 13 yr old girl in question did not use a condom-where would they get them from? Do they babysit our kids to earn money to buy them? Save their allowance?

I haven't known of any women who pick up men just to perform bj's. I'm sure those women must be out there somewhere though.

HR
 jf468
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/17/2008 11:48:20 AM
A few times I have given a man a BJ, but I didn't have sex with him because we didn't have a condom available. I'm not going to f-ck a man without protection. Some women might like giving BJs better than receiving oral sex.
 c_deacon
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 11:52:14 AM
Oral sex seems to be the equivalent of what we had long ago with masturbating each other in the back seats of our cars.......

I hear it all the time from the younger ones that I know or work with, that getting a blow job is just another form of foreplay leading to that and nothing more until ready. It has become what we use to have our girlfriends or dates do with masturbating in place of sexual intercourse until ready.

Some women get off on it with the control part, and some just enjoy having the man they are with being that turned on by such a simple act, and then letting them know that the "real thing" is even better with them, and if they are very good, and chosen, they just might find out......

I have always enjoyed a woman that has mastered the act of oral sex, and willing to share that part with me, and it becomes just another way of foreplay, bonding, and leading to the bedroom........

Just my opinion.......
 AlexisTaylor
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/17/2008 12:38:18 PM
Eh, I'm not into that. Other women may get off on the power of that sort of sexual expression, but blow jobs don't work well as 'teasers'. Men take the free samples, and that's enough for them, they don't necessarily feel the need to see what else is in the store.

I don't 'donate' sexuality. It's a mutual thing or nothing at all.
 Gucci Girl
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/17/2008 12:47:55 PM
It aint never gonna happen - i only give it to get it

mogrl42
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 1:18:16 PM

When I was first married to my wife, she tried to do it to me a few times but I did not feel comfortable with it so she did not do it any more after that. I prefer the regular type of sex instead

Is he for real ??????????
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/17/2008 1:29:21 PM
Someone is obsessed with blow jobs. OP.

Some guys get off on this; some women get off in this; some men find it strange; some women hate it. Etc.
 ~Myth~
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/17/2008 1:31:13 PM

A few times I have given a man a BJ, but I DIDN'T HAVE SEX with him because we DIDN'T HAVE A CONDOM available. I'm not going to f-ck a man without protection.
[Emphasis added]

Okay me bad . . . .

~Myth~

P.S. . . . .

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze love the forums!!!
 BuckROG3RS
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 2:53:13 PM

Some woman just do it ....why anal*ize the situation

You're right. Probably for the same reason that some people purposefully misspell simple words to make obscure points. Because they feel like it.
By all means, continue with the OP's original theme..

... which was what again?
 meeshcake
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/17/2008 3:27:57 PM

By all means, continue with the OP's original theme..

... which was what again?

Something about wanting to hear from women who actually do enjoy no-strings, drive-through bjs.
Has anyone who has ansewred been one?? I forget?
 Benther
Msg: 67
Posted: 2/17/2008 3:52:58 PM
"No real sexual stimulation for the woman....".....or words to that effect since I don't know how to use the "quote" feature yet...
My friend I don't know who is blowing you...but you are sooo missing out!!!
I have several female friends who litterally "purr" when they are going down on me because they get so arroused they will leave a "puddle" from giving head.
Some of the lovely ladies out there actually DO get that much of a rush from the act.
 kclady38
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/17/2008 5:15:52 PM
i met men in the far past that only want bj without satisfying a woman and her needs. Thats why I need to get me some loven first bj second :)
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/17/2008 5:18:45 PM
i have met alot of women just for blowjobs, they seem to love it. especially when i tell them i never had a woman make me cum orally before, they seem to love the challenge. i make sure we talk online and have the agreement to do this before we meet. what most women say is "if i like the way you kiss, i'll give you a blowjob" thats their requirement.
 PolkaDotGirl
Msg: 70
Posted: 2/17/2008 5:22:18 PM

especially when i tell them i never had a woman make me cum orally before

GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/17/2008 5:22:25 PM
i have met alot of women just for blowjobs, they seem to love it. especially when i tell them i never had a woman make me cum orally before, they seem to love the challenge. i make sure we talk online and have the agreement to do this before we meet. what most women say is "if i like the way you kiss, i'll give you a blowjob" thats their requirement.
Posted: 2/17/2008 6:05:53 PM
LOL at the girl on the first page that said she would NEVER do that. But she did meet a guy she didnt know for sex. No talking kissing, jsut sex. did I miss something here
 happyrebel
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 6:28:11 PM
jf468 writes:
A few times I have given a man a BJ, but I didn't have sex with him because we didn't have a condom available. I'm not going to f-ck a man without protection.

Excuse me if I'm mistaken, but isn't giving oral sex just as high a risk for STD's if done without a condom? So you think oral sex is safe but not intercourse? And people wonder why the rate of STD's is getting worse.

HR
 TIRECOLLECTOR
Msg: 74
view profile
History
yeah I've had probally had this experence at least 6 times
Posted: 2/17/2008 8:04:40 PM
with 6 to 12 women (no money involved here lol) but it's mostly when I'm driving and lol as I've got older I usally say no cause I can't drive worth a ..... when she's giving me a BJ probally because there's no blood in my brain.

But I've read some off your comments and there's some truth to the younger girl part, they want to keep there man happy without have sex with them, for many reasons lol.But not 100% true ,I've meet some older ones that just want to get me off all the time with out intercourse and I usually go along with it for a couple of weeks or something, some do such a good job of it it's hard to say no, when you walk in the door and in 2 secounds your pants are off lol. And yeah I've said no many times to but some can be so presistant and I'll evenually say yeah lol.And there usally better than avg looking to so lol.

I've always wanted to get a BJ while going through a drive through maybe at mc donalds or a tim hortons drive through or something lol.
 Supermaggie
Msg: 75
yeah I've had probally had this experence at least 6 times
Posted: 2/17/2008 8:13:51 PM
Well I have this friend....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > women meeting guys just to give bj