Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > balls tight or loose...what does it mean?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ab_qt
Msg: 51
balls tight or loose...what does it mean?Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Savannaugh - If you question whether a guys had sex with someone else in the past 24 hours, you need to give your head a f.cking shake! If you have doubts or question what he might say, just move on and don't waste your damn time.
 srvblues
Msg: 52
balls tight or loose...what does it mean?
Posted: 2/19/2008 3:44:31 PM
We just passed the tonsils, boys! We'll be to the vagina in no time!
 Beefy41
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/19/2008 3:46:53 PM
This is nuts! I have to cum to Savannah's defense before she gets sacked. Hopefully she doesnt get too testy.
Not having a package she prolly just assumes it's a sack o semen. A guy's bag generally tightens in response to cold, but then again when I hear my ex-wife's voice I have the same cremasteric reflex.
If think the only way to check if he's had sex or masturbated is to see how much comes out and compare to his normal output. So that would involve - well you can figure that out.
 yepimlonelytoo
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/19/2008 6:50:59 PM
I'm so glad I read this post, now I understand everything about balls...
 eazk
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/19/2008 8:16:41 PM

I've found my new screen name: nutsack check position.......that's just awesome.....i'm still laughin' and cryin' over here....
Please feel free to use it when you email me the royalty checks.

marygemma
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/19/2008 11:00:07 PM
OMG, this is the funniest post i've ever seen. all i can think of is the last time, quite awhile ago, when i finally invited my date of 3 months to my house for a "sleepover". his "jewels" were so, how you say, "relaxed", that all i could think of was the Saturday Night Live Christmas skit where the Baldwin brother (don't remember which one) goes on NPR radio to promote his "schweaty balls". i kept trying not to laugh at my poor guy. oh well, the first and last time he slept over. can't keep a poker face to save my life. funny stuff guys! good times.
 swingpup
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2008 12:05:43 AM
When in the heat of the moment and ready to scream my balls do in fact do the tighten up and stay that way for a few minutes.
While indulging to the point of cuming a woman could hit me in the balls with a hammer and I don't think I would feel it.....at that moment. Not however a experiment I would be interested in attempting.
 savannaugh
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/20/2008 1:40:52 AM
OK. I get it. So am I correct in assuming that if they are loose and I'm in the mood for tight I just apply ice??
 Ghostrider49
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2008 2:11:47 AM
I did really want to let this one go by but cannot, let me throw this into the mix, what if the guy has had a Vasectomy? Will they be tight or loose? I am waiting to see how this will be answered... I know people that think if you have had one you cannot ejaculate. They have children too.. Scary isn't it that they are allowed to breed and God forbid they will vote in the up coming elections.. Hehe
 vaxplant
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/20/2008 2:51:07 AM
Um, just be yourself, and play with them, nature will do the rest - trust me.

As a wise man once said "Talk to the jude and jiggle the jurry"
 Dreamerdan
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/20/2008 3:12:47 AM
Good grief ...even a couple of guys had wrong ideas about balls and their capacity. Everyone was correct who stated the balls rise and fall depending on body temp...not outside temp but body temp. If you drank a really hot drink on a warm day youd find your balls dropping rather rapidly because your core body temperature has just been heated beyond what it likes...38.5 degees celcius or something similiar. Simarly on a hot day if your core temp is low your balls can be tight. A hot bath will not even change it on most occasions. As for capacity of discharge of sperm to tell if someones had sex its not that simple either. Each male is different in that some guys can produce very similar amounts over multiple orgasms whilst others produce significantly less each time. Now i havent proven or disproven this by experimentation but The Kinsey report on sexuality produced in the 1960's did extensive research on subjects like this and found surprise surprise that results in just about every test can vary even with different stimuli.
My Fathers pet name for my mother (when used in jest or trying to embarass her) was "spanner'...because he said she made his nuts tighten...lol. I used to cringe every time he said it...lol
 kayliecat
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2008 6:01:37 AM
Vasectomy does not affect what the testicles do...Because no one told the dam* testicles that them spermies aren't going to get out o' there. Sperm are still being produced in the testicles after a vasectomy. THey just can't get out. Hence the idea of getting a vasectomy reversed (which doesn't work so well, but still that's the idea behind it).

Just like some men don't have a vas deferens which produces a disconnect b/t the testicles and the penis...spermies are still being produced, they just can't get out.

And as dreamerdan said, yes, it's body temp. I have a 4 year old son and when he was in diapers still, one of the signs of a fever was his little testicles were so far from his body they practically were at his knees, they were hanging so loose. That's b/c his body temp was elevated to fight the sickness and the testicles were trying to stay cool.

It is sad how little info people (men and women) have about their bodies...But then again the only reason I know what I know is from years of infertility. When ya can't get pregnant, learning as much as you can about the process of making babies is helpful. If everything works like it should, I guess there's no reason to wonder about it. *shrug* Of course...that's one reason there are so many unplanned pregnancies too!

Kaylie
 Ghostrider49
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2008 6:35:34 AM
After giving this some thought. I think you should thump them like you would a watermellon to see if it is ripe. Than you would know if they were ripe for pl ucking.. It just might work..
 rubinetto
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/20/2008 9:16:02 AM
It never ceases to amaze me how unfamiliar most people are about our bodies and sexuality. Tightening of the scrotum also happens with sexual arousal or physical exercise and is believed to be a protective reflex that eases the risk of injury to the testes.

AFter saying that this tightening can also happen when a man becomes nervous and yes ladies us guys are full of nerves when having sex for the first several times with our partner. So most guys will notice that when having sex with a regular partner sometimes the sac is tight and other times not. This is when the temperature comes into play. And we can't forget that in an extremely heightened sexual state it isn't rare for the testes to draw all the way up into the scrotum.
 montanan76
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2008 9:43:04 AM
The nut sack tightens and hangs loose for a variety of reasons. Cold temps, stress and cold water are usually nut sack shrinkers.
When having sex, a guy's (most men) nut sack will slowly tighten into what looks to be a single nut sack. This happens as his system gets ready to dispel semen. Once he comes, the nut sack will slowly loosen. Females (most females) nipples pretty much do the same shrinking thing if anyone has noticed. It is easy to observe if she has semi-large or large areolas. You can tell with small areolas to but you have to look harder. The closer a woman comes to having an orgasm her areolas shrink and the nipples become very erect/hard. Like they do when she's cold or in cool or cold water.
 bigshrek
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2008 9:52:30 AM
I wonder if weight might be another way to check...put 'em on a scale before & after

I think quite a few women could convince their men to put their nuts on a scale to check the veracity of this... Talk the guy into waiting a few days, (no wanking) with the assurance that you'll make his wait worthwhile after the weigh-in...and after the weigh-after...

heck, might give a gal a totally different reason to play with SCIENCE!!

Gawds, now that Thomas Dolby song "She Blinded Me with Science!" is stuck in my head....aaarrrggghhhh!!
 cobias
Msg: 67
Posted: 2/20/2008 10:35:01 AM
Hmmm I kinda go for the idea of a weigh in..might be interesting....however the thumping of the melons...well if your down there listening ya might as well taste da nanna...just my opinion...nothing to see here..please keep moving...move along now....
 djrichpowers
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/20/2008 4:31:15 PM
I love it when a nutty chic exposes herself. coocoo
 garnet73
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/20/2008 5:03:31 PM
Indeed... the acuteness of your looseness is almost entirely dependent on your body temperature. Your emotional state can play a role as well. When your Fight/flight is engaged, they will snuggle up for safety. When you're doing the deed, they will also bring the Ammo closer to the Launcher.

As for volume... not always the best indicator of your man's sexual activity. If you want to administer an interrogation (a woman in thigh-high leather boots holding a riding crop can always get me to 'spill') about masturbation habits, deposit all collected samples into a data base so you know what his normals are... chart his diet to account for some foods making it easier to produce more, and others to produce less... let's see... oh, and a sexually active man tends to produce more, and a sexually active man that's getting more sex will produce even more... so you'd also need to sample his blood and check for hormone levels, chart these against diet and sexual activity... This could spell a Nobel Prize for someone with a burning dedication to Male Ejaculation.

Remember Fast Times at Ridgemont High? One girl his coaching another on oral technique with a carrot in the cafeteria? The student asks the master "How much does a guy make when he goes?" "About a Quart." [spit take] "What?!!?" "Relax. It's less than a mouthful."
 kayliecat
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2008 6:27:01 PM
Ok guys, line up and drop 'em....

Thump, thump

Thump, thump

Thump, thump

Thump, thump

THump, thump

You 3, you're good to go...

You 2, you're in beeeeeeg trouble tonight! Drop and give me 10!

Kaylie...still feeling a bit bratty tonight...
 cobias
Msg: 71
Posted: 2/22/2008 11:18:46 AM
hehehehe @ 10...that is so wide open !
 kotkoj
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/22/2008 2:21:47 PM
Just goes to show you how useful sex ed is doesn't it. I have learned in 10th grade it was the body's way of controlling the temperature of your testicles. It's that simple.
 Photozilla
Msg: 73
Posted: 2/22/2008 2:27:34 PM
it's cold or it's hot.
 forum_reader
Msg: 74
Posted: 2/22/2008 2:32:07 PM
>After giving this some thought. I think you should thump them like you would a
>watermellon to see if it is ripe.

HA HA HA HA. that made me laugh.
 lov_to_play2
Msg: 75
Posted: 3/18/2008 8:17:03 AM
insecurities really suck jealousy is a big pevee of mine and my g.f. if you have to question some body as to whether they have been with some one else its time to look at yourself and see if maybe your not in the situation you thought it was /is the only time you should question anybodys faithfullness is when you have the proof in hand and if you need to go looking for proof then maybe you should be looking else where to put your trust. relationships can only happen if you trust first yourself to make the right choices and secound trust in the choice you you have made. if you question your it shows you have no confidence in your self . so what does it matter if i guys sac is hard or soft it doesnt mean any thing if you are unsure of your choice
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > balls tight or loose...what does it mean?