Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > My dog is dying      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Remington55
Msg: 101
My dog is dyingPage 5 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
My heart goes out to you... It is one of the hardest decisions a person has to ever got to make, sometimes a person feels more closely bonded to an animal than to some of the relatives. I've lost a few dogs over the years from old age, one in particular saved my youngest son when he was 18, he's now 24.

He was walking with Smokey (Pure Bred German Shepherd) and she jumped up and bit his sweater near his stomach and tugged at him. He kept walking, again she jumped up and bit his sweater and this time my son stopped and asked, "What's the matter girl? What do you see?" Then about 60~80 feet away in the undergrowth of the trees, a huge black bear stood up and started woofing. My son backed up slowly and quickly walked back home, the following March our dog passed away, she was 19 years old. Everyone in the family shed a few tears. I'm sure she would've sacrificed her life to save my son's. It was certainly a sad day, however it is the Circle of Life.

**~Remington55~**
 time4meandyou
Msg: 102
view profile
History
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 2:13:29 AM
Yes I have put a dog down. My daughter and I were shopping one day and saw a store that had pets up for adoption. They had the cutest****r spaniels pups, which I love but there were so many little kids holding them that I never got a chance to play with them. In the corner was a little dog, a mix of some sort. He looked to sad I had to take him home. That was over 14 years ago. He's name was Tramp and he turned out to be the most wonderful dog. He loved going camping and trips for ice cream. Last August he started to slow down. I knew it was coming. My son was over seas in the army. He told me to be sure to take good care of Tramp until he came back. When I came home from work I could hear Tramp breathing and sometimes he would use his energy to get up to say hi at the door. One day I fought him, he won't move, just look up at me. The vet said he had a stroke. I stayed with him while the vet gave him his shot. I talked to him about how wonderful he was and how much fun we used to have camping and taking car rides. I also thanked him for being the wonderful addition to our family and that I would always love him. I brought him home to bury him. When I got home my oldest daughter was leaving for work. She stopped to tell my youngest son it was over. It was so hot that day and I never thought I could do it but I dug the hole and have a beautiful resting place for him at the end of the yard. It was the hardest thing I ever had to do. All my kids and I cried for days. I didn't know how I was going to tell my son over seas. But at the same time I knew it was the best thing to fo for Tramp. It was his time. It's ok to cry and even feel that maybe there could have been something you could do to save him, but deep down inside you will know it's what has to be done. Remember there are other people like us that that have an extra child or a best friend that has 4 legs instead of 2 that we feel we could tell anything to and know they would always be there for us in our hearts. Letting the vet put him or her down doesn't hurt the dog and for me, it made me feel good knowing I was with him in the end to show my love for him by holding him and talking to him. I will be thinking of you, praying for you and your dog. Alot of people on here will be doing the same. Take care.
 ex-navy
Msg: 103
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 3:01:23 AM
My ex turned our 2 cats in to the local shelter when we divorced. I know how hard it is. Sometimes I still think about them. It will stop hurting- just gotta give it time. I hope to get 2 more cats one day- just like the ones I had. They were such good buddies that I don't think I'll ever forgive my ex for tossing them in the pen like that- they certainly didn't deserve it.
 PTHM
Msg: 104
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 3:10:47 AM
I just had to euthanize my Husky after 16 1/2 years . It was the hardest thing to do , but I know he was not suffering anymore . talk to your vet , they are very good at comforting you through that situation .
 Shortstuff07
Msg: 105
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 12:10:42 PM
Sunrisen - I'm soooo sorry you are going through this. I had to make this same decision in February last year. It is by far the hardest decision I had ever had to make. He had been out of it for a couple of days. But the morning I took him in, he was so lethargic and could hardly even walk when he was trying to follow me around. I took him right to the vet thinking he probably ate something rotten or whatever. Get him all fixed up and come home.

The vet told me he had a tumor in his liver that had ruptured and there wasn't anything they could do. I needed to make the decision. I asked if he was going to die anyway if I could bring him home with me to let him go at home. The vet said I could. . . but his lungs would eventually fill with blood, he wouldn't be able to breath, etc, etc. I couldn't do that to him.

I stayed there with him and I have to admit I didn't realize how quiet and peaceful it was. It was very fast. He fell asleep with my holding him and petting his head, telling him what a good boy he is and I loved him. I know that he knew that I realy did.

Your pet will always know how much you love her. Because she loves you just as much. Please come back and tell us if you've been able to make a decision and how you're doing. Wish I could send ya a hug.
 flowerforce
Msg: 106
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 2:50:17 PM
I have had to have three cats put down. It is difficult and painful. One of the things that I have done to make it easier is to have a mobile vet clinic come to my house and have it done there. This way the animal is in his own home and is at peace rather than be in a strange environment and be frightened. I have also chosen lovely music to play when I had the cat in his final minutes and created a box for my pet's body to lie in after the fact. This way it has become a deeply moving experience for me. Yes it did feel like was killing my pet but he was suffering.
But having been with my dad in the last weeks and months of his life and watching his suffering I would likely if I could have ended his suffering the same way. The death of a beloved be it a pet or a person holds many gifts. Being with my dad and caring for him at home until he died as was his wish was a profoundly spiritual experience and deeply bonding for my brothers and myself. We did for him the same as we did for my cats. Played music for him and held him at the moment of his death. The only difference is my brothers were with me when our father died. We must remember that helping someone or a pet to die is our last gift to them and a last act of love.
 nexthyme
Msg: 107
view profile
History
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 6:45:32 PM
Flowerforce, you spoke that very beautifully.

It is a gift to be able to walk a person to the threshold, between life and the otherside.

it seems you have given a very loving experience to something that even is so extremely hard on those that are left behind a beautiful going home.

People don't always have a choice to be at home, but having family there is so important.

As a medical professional I have held the hands of those that were passing from this world to the next, and you are so correct it is a gift to be there. It is part of the life cycle, and the leaving from the physical body is scary for many... However if their is love and care, that leaving can be gentle and as you said a last physical emotional gift; two be shared by the departing and those staying behind.
 leeanna50
Msg: 108
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 6:54:27 PM
I feel your pain, in april of last year i had to have my little siky put down, she was 18 years old, she was my family, You have to put your self in your pets place, has she or he lost quality of life, are they suffering, do they have alot of medcial problems, its never easy to make the choices we have too but the bottom line is we have to do whats best for them, were being very selfish if we dont because we will miss them, there isnt a day go by that I dont think about my pet but i know shes alot better off now.
 linda489
Msg: 109
view profile
History
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 7:04:04 PM
I am so sorry, I dont know your whole story, but my dog died on christmas day..it was so hard, but she went so fast, before the vet could tell me that she was dying..it happen within 2 weeks,,,she just started breathing really heavy and it was so hard seeing her die..she died at my feet..im so sorry of the pain your going through..also there is petloss.com..that could help you as well..take care and God Bless you and your doggie..i will pray for your strenght..through this adversity in your life...
 Azureaus
Msg: 110
view profile
History
IMy deepest condolences...
Posted: 2/22/2008 7:17:02 PM
I had to put my dog to sleep on Wednesday this week. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. The reality is we are all dying. At least our pets can die with dignity and they do not need to suffer. My heart is breaking right now, but I will love him forever. I am grateful for the time we had together. I will cherish the memories. He lived 13 glorious years. My treasured yellow lab Beau.
 serenityCW
Msg: 111
view profile
History
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 7:19:18 PM
i've had many pets over the years--right now ONLY 3 cats and 2 dogs left. some have lived to 20 and a number dying of cancer lately--i am convinced there is something environmental here.

at any rate, i use a three step process. if at possible, i have it done at home, next in my car and only if necessary at the vet office.

1. i get them stoned with a pill that relaxes them (prescription ace). the vets usually let me have it if the pet is in crisis beforehand. this gets them to relax and sleep, sometimes to the point of loud snoring.

2. the vet then injects them with a further narcotic. in one instance, this was enough for the pet to pass right then and there--in my arms and peacefully.

3. most of the time after step two and the animal is still breathing but very peaceful and not "wakeable", the vet then takes the final step with an IV and they have slowly and peacefully transitioned.

it's not a jarring thing. the animal "looks" more and more comfortable. you can hold them in between steps and just let them sleep for a while in your arms. if they were in pain, you can see them relax and feel that you've done the right thing.

i prefer to bury them and plant a tree or large bush over them. this year, i had to bury my cat at my manfriend's house as my property is too sandy. however, i have moved and in one instance fear they may have had their graves disrupted. some people have this local guy put their ashes in a crock. i don't believe much in bodies, more in spirit, so i suppose the cheapest way is to have cremation done where they do several together. if possible, i make a donation to an animal society in the pet's name. i usually rescue another pet immediately, but as i am getting "older", i am sticking with what i have--too many vet bills! in the future, i will house rescue pets, but not own them and let the rescue groups pay any large vet bill.

i think the fear beforehand is the worst. i do miss my departed critters and of course the memory is always strongest with the last one gone.
 Ready For More Fun
Msg: 112
view profile
History
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 7:28:41 PM
I lost my mare after 31 years. I had her mother since I was twelve. I'm 55, so in other words, I've had my mare or her mother most of my life. Every snowstorm, my first thought is whether or not she is all set for the cold to come, then I remember... she is gone. I was there when she was born and present when she died. Animals are so much apart of our lives. Gods gift to remind us of what is important. I wish I had put her down a few weeks before she died. I could have saved her from some of the discomfort. Hindsight is 20/20
Good luck.
 simplywhatever
Msg: 113
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 7:38:28 PM
The day I lost my dog was the only day Ive ever seen my dad cry. We knew she was struggling and thank god dad took her while I was at work, cause honestly Im not sure if I could have dealt with it. I got home that night and dad told me they found cancer and although she wasnt in pain, it would only be a short time before she would be. Dad couldn't stand the thought of her suffering so he made the decision. he told me he took her out to the farm and buried her in the field wrapped in her favorite blanket. I have no idea if thats true, but it made it much easier to accept. I wish i could have said goodbye, but I know in my heart she knew how much I loved her. As hard as it was for us, it was even harder on her best friend(lucky the cat) I remember him sitting in the living room where her bed always was...he would just lay there as if to say "wheres my friend"? It wasnt long after that that Lucky past away, they say cats have a way of knowing when the end is near, he just never came home one day, I still wonder where he chose as his final moments...its comforting knowing it was his time though.
I love animals so much that Ive avoided getting another pet, its been 3 years, but the thought of having to go through it all again someday is just to much for me still. I miss them so much.
 Catwater
Msg: 114
view profile
History
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 7:44:45 PM
I can't believe I'm crying as I'm writing this...its been two years now, and my heart's still broken. I had my dog for seven years (I had many others, but this one was my soul mate) He was brought to the pound beaten, mange, cigarette burns, never been out of a cage. I didn't want him, I'd just lost another dog, but got him for my son. Long story short, he turned out to be my dog. That dog travelled with me for thousands of miles, been with me through abusive relationships, stayed by my side when I broke my back. I could never, ever made it without him there. He never complained, just loved, unconditional love. When I lost my mom I took him with me to the cemetary. I can't explain this..and I'm not crazy, but he laid on my mom's grave and I was "told" he had to go to be with her. I thought I was loosing my mind. But two months to the day I was told he was full of cancer and I had to put him down. I spent the day with him, laying on the floor, telling him about all the adventures we had, how I couldn't have done it without him. Then I took him to the vets, laid with him till it was over. So, I know what your feeling, but if you really loved him...you have to let him go. He'll come back to you someday, and if he doesn't, your life has been made better for your time together. You've given each other the best gift of all...unconditional love! Hang in there!
(Sorry this is so long...but I had to tell someone)
 Epona44
Msg: 115
view profile
History
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 7:46:03 PM
OP, I send support and healing thoughts to you.
As for me, I have lost many friends over the years.
My horse was the hardest. But he actually told me in his own way he was ready. He trusted me to do ther right thing for him. I was there for him to the last moment.
What was actually harder was not being able to say goodbye to my dog a year ago. I found her passed away one day after work.
To help heal, I honor them on their cross-over dates.
The first year I wrote this poem and mounted it with a collage of pics of my horse through the years.

A year ago to today,
I lost my best friend,
Always there for me,
Right up until the end.
Always happy to carry me,
Pleased to see me no matter what,
A two year old at heart,
Galloping about like a nut.
He looked at me last year,
and said "please I've had enough",
So I let him go with dignity,
and it was oh so tough.
Yes, my heart is broken,
and I hope I did the right thing,
Will he forgive me?...why yes,
for my praises he will always sing.

How ever things go from here for you , I wish you well.
 Alan_in_Ventura
Msg: 116
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 8:01:51 PM
Oh Sweetheart,
I really sympathize with you.
I just lost my Punkin. 15 years. I didn't put her down, she died in her sleep. But she did have her health problems. I for one, believe it is not my position to decide whether someone, or something, should be put down. Now, to disclaim myself, I have been guilty of it. But philosophically, I do not have the right to decide whether someone, or something, should live or die.
Ideally, you should try to make your pet as comfortable as possible while he/she is alive on this earth. It is "gods" decision to end his/her life. Not yours. We hold this same decision with our elderly. Why make a different decision for our pets?
For the record, its been 5 months since Punkin died. I still cry every night.

Alan
 neb77
Msg: 117
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 8:05:51 PM
My heart goes out to all of you .
Someone was supposed to tell us how tough life was sometimes :(
 TheReason_
Msg: 118
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 8:18:22 PM
Found this somewhere....

<div class='quote'> Why Dogs Live Shorter Lives Than People

Being a veterinarian, I had been called to examine a ten-year-old Irish wolfhound named Belker. The dog's owner, his wife, and their little boy were all very attached to Belker and they were hoping for a miracle.

I examined Belker and found he was dying of cancer. I told the family there were no miracles left for Belker, and offered to perform the euthanasia procedure for the old dog in their home. As we made arrangements, the owners told me they thought it would be good for the four-year-old boy to observe the procedure. They felt he could learn something from the experience.

The next day, I felt the familiar catch in my throat as Belker's family surrounded him. The little boy seemed so calm, petting the old dog for the last time, that I wondered if he understood what was going on. Within a few minutes, Belker slipped peacefully away. The little boy seemed to accept Belker's transition without any difficulty or confusion. We sat together for a while after Belker's death, wondering aloud about the sad fact that animal lives are shorter than human lives.

The little boy, who had been listening quietly, piped up, "I know why."

Startled, we all turned to him. What came out of his mouth next stunned me I'd never heard a more comforting explanation.

He said, 'Everybody is born so that they can learn how to live a good life - like loving everybody and being nice, right?'

The four-year-old continued, 'Well, animals already know how to do that, so they don't have to stay as long.'

The worst day of my life to date has been the day I had to put down my Shepherd. He was my best friend, loyal to a fault, a beautiful animal. He was 13, ended up having cancer. He was such a big solid strong dog (120lbs, from german lines, more of a working dog than the american shepherds) so we never noticed it until it was too late. The cancer had spread, liver lungs and spleen. It blocked off the nerves to his back end so he was unable to walk anymore. It was such a terrible evening, my heart broke a million times that night. It was an emergency vet that was open all night. They let us stay with him as long as we wanted and didn't rush our decision at all.

The decision had been made as there was nothing else that could be done. He couldn't understand why he couldn't stand. So we just layed with him for hours, petting him, kissing him, getting kisses from him. He had his favorite toys with him, he was on his favorite blanket. He was so loving right to the end, just kisses for everyone. We arrived there probably at 10pm and this was now 5:30am the next morning. Finally they had come by to ask how things were, I told them "well, I will never be ready, but it's time to say goodbye"

My ex couldn't cope with being in the room at the time so she waited in the van, I stayed with him, held him, kissed him. Told him how much we loved him and how it wasn't going to hurt anymore, and he would be able to run and play as much as he wanted to. He was my best friend and there was no was I was going to let him leave this world alone. I was bawling, it was devastating. I held him and told him he was a good boy and we loved him. It wasn't jarring or shocking when he passed, it was peaceful, I had that one last kiss from him, he put his head down and with a long sigh he was gone.

He had given us so much unconditional love over the years, it was an honour to be with him when he passed, so he would know how much we loved him, and he wasn't alone when he left. I'm crying now, like so many others at the memories. But as I've said before I'll gladly take the pain to know he isn't suffering anymore.

Sometimes I swear I can feel him around me, that big huge head. Maybe some day years from now, we will be together again. The Rainbow Bridge is such a nice thought. I can picture all the pets I've had in my past being there waiting. I see all the ferrets talking among themselves....

"Ok we all recognize each other, but we're not sure what HIS story is" *pointing at my dog*

I wouldn't rush right out to replace your dog. Take some time, greive, miss him, cherish the memories. When the time is right you will know it when you see the right animal. It took probably 3 years for me before I had another dog. Instead of a big mean Shepherd I couldn't take anywhere (he was a guard dog) I got a small happy dog I can take everywhere. Great watch dog, not much of a guard dog *smile* He's my little buddy, who THINKS he's a 120lbs Shepherd. I don't have the heart to tell him otherwise. :)

Peace.

philabuster
Msg: 119
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 8:47:30 PM
Just reading these posts says a lot of people have been through this and survived their emotions hon! No one can empathize better than one who has been through what you feel about this.
I had not even had a pet long enough all of my life to experience this, until I met my former fiance. A pet lover extrodanaire! I had, by that time gotten a dog at my daughters coaxing! She had been through the intimate animal experience with several dogs and in our time together I became much like her in becoming intimately attached to them. So in our time together we had my dog, Paco, a dachshund, her mothers dog Dee Dee, a Shih Tszu, and a handsome stray from the expressway on New Years eve "mutt" of mixed breeding/Golden Retriever/Samoyed/Border Collie to the best guess we could come up with! A really funny trio to which we added Miko, a cat that my granddaughter could not keep due to allergies!
I am not emotionally as sensitive as some in this area but when you have a pet who becomes your extended family and who loves his/her owner unconditionally it is something even an old salt like me cannot avoid!
When they become old and sick and their quality of life on a DAILY BASIS becomes a bigger burden to them than your having to deal with your feelings aboout relieving their pain of that life; it is cruel to have them hang on for your sake! The one thing you have to deal with is the feelings of letting go; they may have to feel immense pain and suffering hanging on for you!! You will know when its time! Dobber the stray just layed down behind me when I was at the table and went; no groans, no wimper, no howl! It was instantaneous! But my fiance cried for days, she had the right! He was something of a character! What a legacy he left! Miko suffered a while with kidney necrosis and us giving him fluid injections intra-dermally almost daily. But he got better and had an extended stay with quality of life due to my fiances and my efforts! It came to pass that he decided his time as he would hole up in the back of closets or behind items to hide! Then we knew it was time and we put him down! It was hard no doubt , but it was right! I still miss them both! My fiance and I are still very close and hopefully can work through this time but I let Paco go to her and Dee Dee because its where he belongs. He may be next but having been through it before..... we will know what and how to deal with it . Good Luck in your efforts and Kind Regards, Phillip
 ~Tropical~
Msg: 120
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 9:07:56 PM
Dear Sunrisen, there is nothing sadder than losing a pet that has given you joy and pure unconditional and loyal love.

I feel your pain as I have gone through it, my heart goes out to you...just know that your beautiful dog loves you, and she knows that you love her in return ,and it is because you love her so that you must have the strength to send her to sleep in the most humane way you can. It is heartbreaking but hold her and tell her while she releases herself to spirit, and releases any pain she may be in, that you are thankful for the precious time you have shared together, and that you are thankful for the constant companionship and love she blessed your life with.
 HOMEISWHERETHEHEARTIS
Msg: 121
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 9:36:54 PM
My pooch passed unexpectly early a.m. in my chair...she was my Dads dog...I lost him 2 years prior.....I never thought it would hurt as it did...but, I picture her now running in tall fields of grass in the forever sunshine of heaven...chasing sprinkler water as she loved to do, making my Dad laugh...she is with my Dad I am sure...and they are just having a ball...with nothing to come between them in the way of pain or suffering or fear of pain or suffering...that is all behind them now...and they are free to laugh and play forever....they are the lucky ones.
 zadamarie
Msg: 122
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 9:37:27 PM
I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this. It has happened to me three times. In the end it is the last act of love you can give your beloved animal. It is difficult to do but hold her while the vet does it., remember she wouldn't have left you. Maybe you could even find a friend to hold her if you just can't. Tell her how much you love her and how blessed you are to have had her in you life. I had mine cremated and it helped also. Be strong for you Baby Dog
 Undeniably Lovely
Msg: 123
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 9:39:27 PM
Sunrisen,

I had to put my lovely dog Kimba to sleep not even two weeks ago. It was the hardest thing I'd ever done in my life but the kindest thing to do. She was with me 12.5 years and the light of my life. She was put to sleep in my arms - it was very quick and very peaceful. I then put her in my car, in her bed and drove for miles to find a Pet Crematorium where she could be cremated on her own. I know it might sound morbid to some but I now have her ashes in a lovely box with her name, and while I don't have this on display for all to see it gives me comfort to have something of her left with me.

I think of my Kim daily and I still see her everywhere and miss her so so much. Be prepared for some not to understand, not everyone understands how much we love our dogs and what a huge part of our life they are.

Research Euthanasia - know what to expect. I'm glad I did.

What you are going through is awful but you have to do the best for your dog. I've done (and still do) the tears, I'm now feeling the guilt even though I know putting her to sleep was the best thing for her. I do feel for you very much and hope the following helps - it did me....

Goodnight

If it should be that I grow week
And pain should keep me from my sleep
Then you must do what must be done
For this last battle can’t be won

You will be sad, I understand
Don’t let your grief then stay your hand
For this day more than all the rest
Your love for me must stand the test

We’ve had so many happy years
What is to come can hold no fears
You’d not want me to suffer so
The time has come, please let me go

Take me where my needs they’ll tend
And stay with me until the end
Hold me firm and speak to me
Until my eyes no longer see

I know in time that you will see
The kindness that you did for me
Although my tail, its last has waved
From pain and suffering I’ve been saved

Please do not grieve, it must be you
Who has this painful thing to do
We’ve been so close throughout the years
Don’t let your heart hold back your tears

If tears could build a stairway
And memories a lane
I’d walk right up to heaven
And bring you home again
 MsTexasBlonde
Msg: 124
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 9:53:09 PM
I lost my dog to the dog food recall. For months we tried to save her. She was in pain from the iv's I had to give her everyday to keep her alive h oping she would be ok. After six months of trying and her crying and pulling out the iv's I couldnt put her threw it. She now is in my living room in a little wooden box. I had her creamated and I was sad at first. But I miss her and wish things could of been diffrent for her. But when they are in pain its hard to let go. You will be doing the right thing by letting her die a peaceful death at your hands than letting her suffer. When I miss my dog I hold the box and talk to her. I have one of her doggie treats wrapped on top of her wooden box. So I CAN understand your heart break. My heart goes out to you.....
 MsTexasBlonde
Msg: 125
My dog is dying
Posted: 2/22/2008 9:54:45 PM
I lost my dog to the dog food recall. For months we tried to save her. She was in pain from the iv's I had to give her everyday to keep her alive h oping she would be ok. After six months of trying and her crying and pulling out the iv's I couldnt put her threw it. She now is in my living room in a little wooden box. I had her creamated and I was sad at first. But I miss her and wish things could of been diffrent for her. But when they are in pain its hard to let go. You will be doing the right thing by letting her die a peaceful death at your hands than letting her suffer. When I miss my dog I hold the box and talk to her. I have one of her doggie treats wrapped on top of her wooden box. So I CAN understand your heart break. My heart goes out to you.....
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > My dog is dying