Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can a sex addicted girlfriend be faithful ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Can a sex addicted girlfriend be faithful ?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

is she really as faithful as she says she is ?

Cheating women do not cheat just for sex. Usually they have what the medical science call "attention deficit syndrome" It can not be treated because it is ingrained in her personality and gene. May be your GF has that thing. I saw a married woman whose husband is a very successful attorney, had two kids a boy and a girl. living in a huge house and driving Mercedes. Probably her hairdresser salon bill was equal to some one monthly salary. With all this she was cheating with men I consider dogs. It is a disease.
 The_Four_95s
Msg: 27
Can a sex addicted girlfriend be faithful ?
Posted: 1/19/2012 1:14:44 AM
Shed need to go through rehab for there to be any real shot, and that right there is a shot in the dark. But she would need some type of help because it couldnt be done on her own.
 happy woodstock
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2012 1:18:28 AM
Having sex and being horny every day does not equate to a sexual addiction. She just has a high libido...I would be more concerned with the online chatting and flirting that she is unwilling to give up...It will only be a matter of time before someone truly catches her interest.
 lovefun99
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2012 7:51:25 AM

I asked her how she would feel if I was messing with other women, she did't like that, said it would be hard. She has told me several times that she doesn't like to share. I think what she is saying is that she wants to have all the guys but doesn't want to share them.

How does she feel about your POF account?

I would never put up with my GF doing texting/sexting other men.

try to get a threesome in before you dump her...
 Becoming_Me
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/20/2012 5:47:48 PM
I think that you are the only one who can decide that. Do you consider what she is doing online okay or do you feel like she is being unfaithful. Every person has their own definition of cheating; everyone has their own thoughts about what they will except in a relationship. If what she is doing is making you uncomfortable or unhappy tell her. Tell her that you’re living together and you were under the impression that you were exclusive and for you that also means no sex talk with other men online. If she can't live by that I'd say find someone else.
 ForumsCreeper
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2012 12:36:59 PM
From Exerience- NO.
But damn, I learned a lot from that women, and havent found one as fun in bed.

But it depends on her. Chances are, if she is a sex addict, I still say NO.

Enjoy it while it lasts, it can be a LOT of fun and one heck of a learning experience for you, but dont make her a LTR. Your in for a world of disappointment.

bijinfinder
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2012 2:53:21 PM
I told my gf, she could define the relationship, whatever she did, I would do. It seemed to make her think after I started texting old gf's. I got on POF. I called other women for fun. Guess what, it slowed her down. I haven't had trouble with her for some time now.
 remixfa
Msg: 33
Posted: 8/29/2012 3:16:57 PM
if you tell your partner that the situation bothers you and they dont actually say "ok I'll stop flirting with everyone", then that is an issue. If your partner is into you, they will respect your needs. If you catch them doing it anyways, then they probably never stopped for more than a second. At that point its either a pathological need for attention, or they are looking for more people to screw. SOME people can keep the pathological need at bay and just flirt and never take it farther. However, most cant. It almost always goes further at some point.

We all like to be flirted with. It makes you feel great. However, if you know your hurting your partner by doing it so much, you need to tone it down or stop. If they dont, then dump them. Respect and trust is a 2 way street.

On the flip side, if your just a jealous person that gets insecure because other people find your mate attractive, then you have bigger issues. 1) you should be happy people think your mate is hot and be able to trust that they wont break your trust... or get out of the relationship. 2) the more you try to control someone, the more likely it is that they will run from you into someone elses arms. Its a self fulfilling prophecy.

So, you need to decide if your have big insecurities, or if she is actually going above and beyond what a normal person would call acceptable flirting.
 Plenty_of_FreeTime
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2012 7:55:19 PM
Sounds like she's either a nympho or tease or BOTH!
 sweetness467
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2012 8:16:12 PM
anyone can be faithful.... dont let someone sayu they cant it is all about will power
 Oncetwice57
Msg: 36
Posted: 8/30/2012 5:52:41 AM
YOU have to be the judge of that......are you comfortable with the way things are going?......figure it out....then go from there because your insecurities will screw it up for sure....Good luck!
 BlakTieAffair
Msg: 37
Posted: 8/30/2012 7:07:19 AM
N *Love that is so true when I am with someone that is so how I am just talk with people carry on normal convos no harm in that.
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/5/2012 2:46:21 PM
I would not mind being claimed by a Goddess who reserved for Herself the right to take other lovers. In fact, I wish to marry such a divine creature. Send Her my way!
 BigJ_78
Msg: 39
Posted: 9/8/2012 12:08:58 PM
If a woman's gonna cheat, shes gonna cheat..Sex addiction or not, trust me, just as many women cheat as men...If she gets alone in a situation where sex can happen, with a guy who knows how to get past her barriers, its gonna go down.

When i first got into online dating years ago, I' was shocked how many married/attached women I could hook up with, they just want the d*ck...Its not worth worrying about
 natgoat227
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2012 5:14:01 PM
Sure she can!!
Just don't give her the opportunity (or want ) to be UNfaithful!!

No biggie , there!!
 Lionesse19
Msg: 41
Posted: 9/8/2012 11:00:33 PM
I think she is leaving her options open. She must be doing more than just chatting and using the webcam to get off I would say. If she is really highly sexed then flirting online would not be enough. As for hearing compliments and flattery from strangers in cyberspace, that would get old pretty quickly especially as the guys are just not all that, in the main. I wonder is she is doing nude movies perhaps? And more???
 baldguy500
Msg: 42
Posted: 9/10/2012 6:09:28 PM
of course a sex addict gf can be faithful..... i see no problems with getting 21-83 bj's a day
 dartmouthjames
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/10/2012 6:18:28 PM

but how about the rest ? is she really as faithful as she says she is ?

Dude it's the way she is. She might cheat, she might not. You knew what she was like before you let 7 months go by, you can't change her so why worry? Just be aware, be cautious, don't invest too much in her, and let things play out as they will naturally. She cheats, she cheats. She doesn't, awesome. Stop worrying about people. Also, definitely call her on her bullshit. Let her know that you aren't happy with her online flirting, that it makes you think she's going to cheat. And be assertive about that shit, tell her you are not happy with it.
 hungrys101
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/10/2012 6:50:42 PM
But thats OK...We can make this work. Have the sex of your lives, role play, experiment, MFM, FMF, Swing...If you marry get a prenup and hire a PI once in awhile. But enjoy this gem while you can
 hungrys101
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/10/2012 6:52:58 PM
So far there is no kown cure although they are in the late stages of testing something at the Mayo Clinic. It will be in all the medical journals...however, be careful, it is also very addictive.
 mark777771
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2012 9:37:36 PM
always remember how you meet a woman.
 HaydenFan
Msg: 47
Posted: 9/10/2012 10:26:19 PM

always remember how you meet a woman.

Sage advice right there.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 48
Posted: 9/11/2012 5:01:24 AM
I would not mind being claimed by a Goddess who reserved for Herself the right to take other lovers.
In fact, I wish to marry such a divine creature. Send Her my way!

That is one open- minded attitude! It's all in how you SEE it,isn't it?
Aren't you the man who also enjoys being pegged on occasion?

I am emotionally attached to her and find it hard to even consider walking away. Although I know that is the answer, just walk away and say good bye. I must be co-dependent.

Seems to me,you are also a love/sex addict if you can't break free from this woman and her betrayals.Take this test and then decide if you have an even bigger problem than she does.

http://www.sexhelp.com/am-i-a-sex-addict/betrayal-bond-index

cdub42424201
Msg: 49
Posted: 9/11/2012 7:50:29 AM
Doubt she is if she's a nympho. I had 3 girls in the past who loved to have sex more then me like everyday. I found out that all 3 of those girls snooped around with other guys when they got intoxicated. So just watch your back bro.!
 brownbella11
Msg: 50
Posted: 9/30/2012 8:26:24 PM
I think someone's drive shouldn't make it easier for them to slip into infidelity. I have a crazy high drive but I am more likely to sprout horns from my forehead than ever cheat.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Can a sex addicted girlfriend be faithful ?