Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Panties -little shorts, or thongs, visable or not?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rentahusband
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Panties -little shorts, or thongs, visable or not? Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
LOL dude, do you mean "going commando"???

yeah, that's so hot.....and especially so if you're going out somewhere nice, she's wearing a skirt, and whispers in your ear "i'm going commando"....lol......I had one do that while I was sitting at the dinner table with her folks....man, I almost snorted mashed potatos outta my nose lol....
 compactdisc
Msg: 77
Panties -little shorts, or thongs, visable or not?
Posted: 5/6/2008 11:19:30 AM
personally french knickers and especially women wearing boxers as underwear is a MASSIVE turn off.

i much prefer to see women wearing full cotton or silky panties, i just love to see panties visible above the backs of jeans and VPL is very very very sexy indeed.

even tho most women dont seem too bothered about " flashing" their knickers above their jeans it does appear tho that women wearing skirts are not as keen to " flash" their undies when they are for example sitting on the floor or sat on a bench........ladies they are still the same panties whichever way you decide to flash them.......

vladtepes97
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2008 2:05:27 PM

i much prefer to see women wearing full cotton or silky panties,

hear hear
hair hair
here here
hare hare
all these slutty kinds of underwear don't do a thing for me except say the woman's quite slutty.

i just love to see panties visible above the backs of jeans

i can't stand that. to me it just says she could not find a pair of pants in her size, so she's using her little sister's pants. very unsexy.

and VPL is very very very sexy indeed.

what's a vpl?
 Molesworth
Msg: 79
Posted: 5/6/2008 2:08:41 PM

what's a vpl?

I'm going to guess it's a "visible panty-line."
 compactdisc
Msg: 80
Posted: 5/6/2008 2:56:29 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you are correct.

and its very sexy to see , most of the time.

dancecard
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2008 4:04:52 PM
All depend on what you are filling them with ~ dance
 rentahusband
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2008 4:55:20 PM
LOL just goes to show you that we all can like something different. full cotton panties? dude, please......maybe on my grandma but my lover?

As for showing the waistband when she bends over. Well, the new style of hip hugger jeans make it pretty difficult to not do that, unless she goes commando that is (which isn't a bad thing).

But hey, if someone likes granny panties, more power to him!
 xchaosx
Msg: 83
Posted: 5/6/2008 5:02:41 PM
I stick to my earlier comment. Going commando is the best. Then you dont have to worry about them showing or leaving visable panty lines. and last but least its easy axcess
 compactdisc
Msg: 84
Posted: 5/6/2008 5:11:25 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

never mind the " easy access" bit because the vast majority of guys are not going to get any form of access .

the whole fun , sexy , erotic bit is in the view of a womans knickers , the glimpse up her skirt, the stocking tops etc etc etc.

thats the challenge to be able to see her panties, whilst she is struggling to prevent the whole world from seeing her knickers there will be many more guys breaking their necks for a sighting.

boobs and bras do nothing for me, the sight of cleavage and a bit of bra or a bra thru her blouse does nothing for me at all, her matching knickers are a different story tho.

women in general do very little to prevent any one from seeing their bras either thru an undone blouse or seen thru her blouse..........whilst the vast majority of women wearing skirts and dressess continue to struggle to prevent anyone from seeing their knickers there will be many many more men doing their upmost to see her knickers.
 xchaosx
Msg: 85
Posted: 5/6/2008 5:25:33 PM
Well I like woman a bit on the trashy side. So going commando is kinda a given and its kinda sexy to see some chick in a short skirt and catch a brief glimpse of her snatch when she opens her legs
 Plastic Sturgeon
Msg: 86
Posted: 5/6/2008 5:36:11 PM
A great set of legs and the shortest shorts that are legal
have my undivided attention. A former GF of mine
never wore panties because she feared the lines
showing through her jeans. I don't quite understand
the thinking behind that. It's not like she wore boxers!

The thong is quite nice to see in public here and there but
too many women that wear the low rise jeans that go with
them, are always hoisting up their drawers, or end up with
baggy bottoms and crotches which gives them the Gangsta
look which I'm sure wasn't their intention.
 vladtepes97
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2008 5:41:05 PM

A former GF of mine never wore panties because she feared the lines showing through her jeans. I don't quite understand the thinking behind that.

i agree with her. when i see panty lines on jeans it says to me the wearer is trying to wear jeans that are too tight for her. kinda of trailer trashy, if you ask me.
 compactdisc
Msg: 88
Posted: 5/7/2008 2:39:45 AM
xchaosx

i take it that its you in the mirror........................where does this BBW come from......you are HOTT.
 noorct185
Msg: 89
Posted: 5/7/2008 1:29:31 PM
Thongs. Eyebrow effect over jeans is hot
 Uncle Fist
Msg: 90
Posted: 5/7/2008 2:38:26 PM

Upon closer investigation, BS's debut album came out in 1999, her first single at the end of 1998. This was 1-2 years after Demonica Lewinsky was showing The Prez her thong.

So Britney is off the hook. Wikipedia is vague on the chronological history, saying only "in the 1990's, the thong began to gain widespread acceptance and popularity in the US". So it's been well more than a decade, which is pretty long for a fashion trend. "Girls Gone Wild" goes back to at least 1992, the year of the first lawsuit it was involved in. So the whole 'stripper chic' thing in general is soooo 1990's. With any luck it has run its course.

Always seemed to me that Sisqo should take a large part of the credit for the rise in popularity of the thong. That seemed to be around the time people like Britney and Lita started doing the whole visible thong thing.

At any rate, I don't think thongs as a whole are a trend. Only the way they were visible. As garments, I think it's a safe bet that they're here to stay. Full backs are now the VCRs of lingerie; still existent but completely obsolete.
 spiraldive
Msg: 91
Posted: 5/7/2008 4:23:50 PM
HAhaha.

It really is a sight for sore eyes and a major turn off when you see a girl with those low waist jeans, a big fat arse sticking out & a tiny thong struggling to keep it all in. Why do they even wear them, yet alone show them off in public.

I was at Chester Zoo this weekend & I saw it again - in a public place. It was a disgrace. It put me off my food.

rentahusband
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2008 5:14:49 PM
LOL the worst is when she has cottage cheese butt too......
 jco415
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/8/2008 9:55:24 PM
Boy shorts! No thongs! Definitely no thongs showing!

....I'll take a business skirt suit, sun dress, dress, or classy soft casual skirt over any; tight jeans, lycra, mini skirt, low cut top, mini-tees or any other skank-wear.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2008 11:41:08 PM
I love women in little shorts undies... love them in French knickers and camisoles... love them in panties... hate G strings! they look so tacky, especially when a woman bends over or squats down.
 rentahusband
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2008 7:53:13 AM
lol, if they are "tacky" when she bends over, maybe she should shower a LITTLE more often.....

I wonder though: how do you know they're "tacky"? You reaching down to give em a tug? lol

(sorry, I couldn't help myself, really, I couldn't hehehehe)
 scottoliver
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2008 11:23:10 AM
Anything but the granny panties pretty lady!!

pantguy
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2008 11:55:38 AM
A lot depends on what type of mood I am in as to what panties I prefer. I have almost 200 pair. About half are thongs and G's and the rest are bikini and boyshort. Because I am a guy I am very careful about the waistband showing but I do find it exciting to glimpse a little peek. Not having 4 inches sticking out but just enough to see the panty.
 pnayplayr
Msg: 98
Posted: 7/23/2008 12:33:43 PM
i know my bf LOVES it when i'm wearing the thong.
 Whole 9 Yards
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2008 2:39:55 PM
As long as there is a nice,fit, firm derrierre being covered(or not) I'm happy.
If I like the present, who gives a sh*t what it's wrapped in!
 OutMind
Msg: 100
Posted: 7/23/2008 2:42:45 PM
Variety is the spice of life. So have it all. Even go as one said here, comando. My gf loves thongs, and so do I, but then she loves to surprise me with little things she buys just for me, just so I enjoy taking them off of her.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Panties -little shorts, or thongs, visable or not?