Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men in diapers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Spagett!
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Men in diapersPage 6 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

This is the part of OP post that I am talking and addressing. What you do or what you call it is besides the point. He asked this .. and this is what I am addressing .. and ONLY THIS.

"Where the man wears a giant pamper and the woman takes care of him like a baby. As I have heard, this fetish contains everything from the man peeing and crapping himself and the woman changing him.. To being fed with a bottle and even breast feeding."

That's nice you're responding to it and all; however, the topic is Infantilism. How many times do I have to say that infantilism:

1: IT IS NOT A FETSH

and

2: IT DOESN'T FOCUS ON DEFECATION/URINATION

I'm pretty open minded myself, but when it comes to men in diapers, shitting themselves, pissing themselves, then calling for a woman to come clean their assssss is abnormal.

More ignorance on the subject, of course you already admitted to not reading the 'real information' just the bias uninformed information.

Also, look at the numbers of dating site users. It is pretty "abnormal" to be on a dating site, looks like the "normies" hang out in clubs/bars! (Oh wait, no such thing as normal!)

Especially when your bodily functions work and you can clean yourself .. this is an added thrill for you, invented by god knows who that actually took form in the mind of some that call it ...????

That's right, my bodily functions work and I would never ask another to 'clean' me. As is the same with the majority of infantilists. As for the 'added thrill':

1: Still a virgin, so hope you are not referring to a 'sexual thrill'

AND

2: THIS IS NOT A FETISH
(Boy some people have a real hard time grasping that!)

In conclusion, I don't care what your 'opinion' on normal is. The topic of this thread is infantilism, not others distorted view(s) on it.

Oh, and still tons-o-prejudice. Remember, the OP had a misunderstanding of the topic. And you are under that false concept right now, or at least that is what you are responding to (IMO) Of course, it could just be pure bigotry/prejudice, but I try not to judge others (just their actions).
 Calientecutie
Msg: 127
Men in diapers
Posted: 9/14/2009 7:48:33 AM
if that what makes you happy...more power to you...anyways take care.
 virgochica
Msg: 128
Men in diapers
Posted: 9/14/2009 10:00:38 AM
Hmmm....the guy I dated that was into diapers/infantilism did like urinating/deficating in them. He also got off sexually in them and would have loved me to wipe him or have sex with him while he was wearing them.

So, I think for some it certainly is a fetish.

Spagett!, you can't speak for all adult babies/diaper lovers. And you seem to look down on those that do pee/poop in them. Which appears to be exactly what you are railing against.
 Spagett!
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 9/14/2009 10:29:08 AM

the guy I dated that was into diapers/infantilism did like urinating/deficating in them. He also got off sexually in them and would have loved me to wipe him or have sex with him while he was wearing them.

One instance does not equal the majority. And neither does my personal experience.

However, head over to an infantilist site and look at the ratios then. There are 13 guys to 1 girl, and 8 out of those 13 are still virgins. (These are numbers I have come up with in my 10 years searching the net for information, easily verified use http://www.diaperspace.com for starters)

So, I think for some it certainly is a fetish.

You are ultra-correct. And for those it is called "Diaper Lover" or "DL", for an infantilist or "AB" it is not a fetish. It's okay, I know it can be confusing.

you can't speak for all adult babies/diaper lovers. And you seem to look down on those that do pee/poop in them. Which appears to be exactly what you are railing against.

Apparently I can speak for all of them, at least in this thread. And someone has to, since all others seemed to be speaking against them. (More recent posts excluded, talking prior to my entrance.)

EDIT (To Add:)
Here is what Wiki has to say, and apparently they agree with me!

Paraphilic infantilism is a paraphilia characterized by the desire to wear diapers, due to reasons other than medical necessity, and/or be treated as an infant[1] or toddler. It is also characterized by the carrying out of these desires on a regular basis. Within the community of such diaper wearers, one who engages only in the erotic or sexual aspect of diaper wearing without experiencing any accompanying regression fantasies is known as a diaper lover (or DL).

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism

I know it is just wikipedia, but I figured it was better than linking to AB sites...

As for 'looking down' on those that do "use" the diapers. That was not my intent, my intent was to show that not all infantilists "use" diapers. Kinda like how women get mad when some guy says: "Why do all women..."

On a personal note, I do find the defecation/urination to be quite un-sanitary, not to mention a bio-hazard. THAT is the only problem I have with it, and that doesn't make it "wrong" or "abnormal" or "bad". (Which is what I am rallying against, prejudice/bigotry)
 Wild DNA
Msg: 130
Men in diapers
Posted: 9/14/2009 12:15:23 PM
Why don't you just face facts Spagett... you HAVE TO BE RIGHT. you HAVE TO TAKE OVER, you HAVE TO TEACH OTHERS IN HERE WHAT IT IS AND ISNT ...

you my dear are NOT the only one with an opinion of what the OP is saying however you do like to make sure you are heard. Which is fine you have a right as much as we all do but don't come in here with I KNOW IT ALL ATTITUDE bec you dont! You cant handle anyone that dare says otherwise or may disagree with you. but you sure praise those that are in favour of it. This is a forum of discussion. It means that many of us will not see eye to eye on this matter. Must we ALL agree with you???? You're off on one one of your tantrums trying to tell us, it is not a fetish, its not abnormal, its not this and it's not that. Do you ever get exhausted?

I told you before when I hit a cord with you and you thought I was addressing YOU. It's really not about you. It's about what other ppl think, what other ppl have experienced with this type of behaviour or request or whatever you want to call it. The point is no one gives a flying s h i t what it's call!

I don't find it a turn on nor do I find it normal.. I know .. you dont get it and probably never will because unless I agree with YOU ...you will always say I'm wrong, I'm harsh. Here is what I do have to say to YOU..

Enjoy our life and your lifestyle whatever it may be and whereever it may go bec it really is never gonna be a concern of mine.

Got it?
 Spagett!
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 9/14/2009 12:42:49 PM

you my dear are NOT the only one with an opinion of what the OP is saying

That is true, however we are talking about fact right now.

You cant handle anyone that dare says otherwise or may disagree with you.

Several times I have stated the following:

1: I endorse everyone's opinions
AND
2: I will not endorse insults or 'false facts'

Must we ALL agree with you???? You're off on one one of your tantrums trying to tell us, it is not a fetish, its not abnormal, its not this and it's not that. Do you ever get exhausted?

I do not get tired snuffing out ignorance, hypocrisy, and prejudice. If someone calls my lifestyle a "fetish" that equals ignorance. If someone calls me "abnormal" because of my lifestyle that is prejudice. As for hypocrisy, I leave that to the posters.

It's really not about you. It's about what other ppl think, what other ppl have experienced with this type of behaviour or request or whatever you want to call it. The point is no one gives a flying s h i t what it's call!

So I can't speak for all "AB's" but you can speak for everyone?

This thread is about the OP, in which was asked for information on my lifestyle. I am sorry if the facts do not coincide with your opinions. And yes, he also asked for opinions for the other side of the fence too. (IE: Infantilists: Give us info AND Others:Your opinions) (NOT: Infantilists: Shut up! AND Others: False information)

I don't find it a turn on nor do I find it normal...

There, that is an opinion! Do you not see the difference between that, and this:

Infantilists are abnormal!

One is stated as a fact, the latter. The first, is stated as an opinion.

Like I said, opinions and facts are two different things. (And I think that is what the 'heated debate' is about right now.)

EDIT (To Add:)
(Here is some relevant data to the difference between a DL and an AB.)

Here are the specific differences in AB vs DL ("Adult Baby" or "Diaper Lover").
AB ("Adult Baby"):

Those who try to act out the infant fantasy or similar ones are called Adult Babies (ABs). This may involve adult sized diapers and baby clothes, etc. If their partner is willing, they may engage in mother/baby roleplay. The adult baby may choose not to engage in sex while they are in the baby role, since it isn't babylike.

DL ("Diaper Lover"):

In contrast, diaper fetishes are much more practical. They may involve adding diapers to otherwise ordinary sexual activities. Those who do are called Diaper Lovers (DLs). Neither are adult baby practices exclusive to paraphilic infantilists, nor diaper lover practices exclusive to diaper fetishists.

Summary:

To quickly summarize the theoretical differences, adult babies might have paraphilic infantilism,[1] their interests are self-image or alter-ego focused, and might refrain from sexual activities during adult baby play. In contrast, diaper lovers might have a diaper fetish,[8] their interests are directed at a sexual fetish object, and don't inherently involve roleplay. In practice, the differences among AB/DLs are much less well-defined.

Source(s):http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism#Paraphilic_infantilism_contrasted_with_diaper_fetishes

As you can see, there is a WIDE range of possibilities. I am here representing the MAJORITY in regards to the AB side NOT the DL side. I am 100% AB, 0% DL.

Remember:

1: 13 guys to 1 girl (This is guys looking for "mommies")
2: 8 out of 13 are still virgins
3: 4 out of those 8 hide/dont wear diapers
4: 2 out of those 4 are under 10 years old (I 'started' when I was 3 ("Out of diapers"))

And it was claimed that the majority get 'sexual gratification' out of the diapers? I am going to need to see some numbers. I gave my site Http://www.diaperspace.com, "google" 'adult baby' or 'infantilism' and do some forum reading/browsing to verify.

So, I am representing the AB side. The OP asked if anyone had any information, I do! Of course, the OP was not well informed, which puts the thread off on the wrong foot. (Since some have a hard time reading past the first post.)

I was just thinking: For an "abnormal", "crazy", person who "deserves a bullet to the head" I am pretty civil!

**Note: DiaperSpace is similar to MySpace. They are a 'clean' site, they are over 18 for obvious reasons. (It is also a dating site, PoF is over 18 too is it not?)

Run a search for Men + babies, then for women + mommies. That will be a rough estimate, keep in mind scammers run rampant on our sites too. Also, apply all the 'issues' with PoF (Read/deletes, etc) and the number becomes more apparent. (At least to some, I am sure.)
 revray
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/12/2009 10:29:46 AM
Some of us don't have a choice about the underwear (diapers)that we put on
like those like myself that are born with or have injuries that cause defects and effect our continence. I for one have always been diapers because of a spinal birth defect.
In my childhood I hated daipers but eventually accepted them as a part of my life.
That went form tolerance to security untill I was married and my wife showed me that I didn't have to see diapers as a bad thing and introduced me to diaper change games to ease my anxioty with gentle tickling, soft tummy kisses and blowing raspberries on my belly. I never considered myself an adult baby but but have come to love the diapers that I am trapped in. If I had a broken arm I would wear a cast, If I had bad eyes I would wear glasses and by the same respects I have a bladder problem and wear diapers (very thick diapers). There just underwear to me now . How many of you can say that you love the clothes you have to wear? I do.
 Uncle Fist
Msg: 133
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/12/2009 1:53:34 PM
When you understand the potential genesis of a specific fetish or role playing lifestyle and it is not rooted in something healthy, I don't see it as being judgmental to disapprove of it.

People often tend to distort what it actually means to be non-judgmental.
 RickyGR
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/12/2009 2:23:24 PM
No matter what it is you'll find doers and people to help them. I don't care about diapers but if someone does then why should I give a crap?
 Fun_Guy_Likes_To_Dance!
Msg: 135
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/12/2009 2:23:42 PM
A guy has to be #($@($*@($*@* to be wearing diapers. holy get a job, a life do something! dating is hard enough let alone wearing diapers and try to look for a date! IM glad im normal whew!!!
 revray
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/12/2009 3:18:03 PM
You can say that a guy has to be #($@($*@($*@* to be wearing diapers
but what would you say if all of a sudden for some unforeseen reason like
injury, muscle degeneration, nerve damage or any one of a thousand other
reasons that you might become in part or totally incontinent. Would it be
wrong for you to feel secure while protected by a diaper. And to save
your own sanity could you learn to like or even love your diapers or would
you just be another freak?
So what if a man likes to wear diapers either because he has to or wants to
Who is he hurting and what business is it of yours.
Are you the one that God picked to decide whats normal and whats not??
My ten year old grandson comes to spend the night he knows that he has to
wear a diaper incase he wets in the night and he thinks nothing of it.
I wear THICK diapers all of the time because I have a nerve defect and can't
control myself.
Are you telling me that I have to hate my diapers (underwear to me)?
 Spagett!
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/12/2009 6:58:33 PM

A guy has to be #($@($*@($*@* to be wearing diapers.

Really? What does a guy have to be to insult an entire group of people?

holy get a job, a life do something!

So, let me get this straight:

1: Because I choose to wear diapers, I do not have a job?
AND
2: Because I choose to wear diapers, I do not have a life?
AND
3: Because I choose to wear diapers, I do not do "anything"?

Where did you get your data from? I have to tell you, it is incredibly flawed! (Not to mention a bit bigoted/prejudice.)

IM glad im normal whew!!!

Ah, so "normal" people insult entire groups of others? I guess that makes slave owners "normal". Sure glad I am not "normal"! And, while on the topic, there is no such thing as "normal". If you disagree, is it "normal" to find a relationship via an online website? (Listen to them crickets!)

Like I have said, it all boils down to personal preference. Just as the poster I quoted made apparent, "not into the lifestyle". Just like I am not into folks who are prejudice/bigoted. Of course, I handle my dislikes in a more "mature" manner. (Is that ironic?)
 Sweetchic4u2
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/12/2009 10:57:37 PM
Men in diapers

Definitely a huge turn OFF for me

As far as I and many others here are concerned, these kinkster's belong on

Fetlife.com or some other site like this where they just might feel more comfortable

Spagett!
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/12/2009 11:40:55 PM

As far as I and many others here are concerned, these kinkster's belong on ...

Why do others insist on seperation of humanity? Why do I "belong" elsewhere? Should I be using "infantilist only" drinking fountains too?

And maybe we infantilists do not feel comfortable on a fetish site because THIS IS NOT A FETISH!

Also, the only uncomfortable thing about a site like this: Prejudice

But you run into that everywhere, and like infantilism, it all boils down to personal preference.
 pirateheaven
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/12/2009 11:49:50 PM
Frankly I don't give a crap if someone wears diapers as long as they don't ask me to change 'em!
 WasabiGal
Msg: 141
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/13/2009 6:57:46 AM
I try to be respectful of people's erotic activities, as long as the activities do no involve children, animals, are fully consensual, and do not result in permanent disability, e.g. amputation fetish, but even in the case of the latter I doubt I would be so incensed as people on this thread seem to be.

People are throwing the word "normal" around. "If the unique function of sex is reproductive (and the only reason men and women should engage in sex is for the purpose of creating new life) then only heterosexual intercourse is normal. Masturbation, oral sex, and even contraception must be considered aberrant."

If anyone has an actual interest in educating themselves (as opposed to sounding like schoolyard kids squealing, "ooooo, that's so gross" "oooo yuck", as to the vast variety of human sexuality, one well-researched book is Different Loving, by Gloria Brame. Note that I said one. There are certainly others.

I am no longer surprised by the range of what humans find erotic or pleasureable. Human beings are incredibly inventive, imaginative, creative.....well, some of them are.
 winfieldbrian
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/13/2009 10:00:50 AM
If I wanted to wear diapers I'd be a Republican senator from Louisiana!!!

*pisceseyes
Msg: 143
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/13/2009 8:13:43 PM
^^^or a crazy woman astronaut from houston driving straight thru to orlando to confront a mistress
 Sweetchic4u2
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/17/2009 1:33:50 AM
And maybe we infantilists do not feel comfortable on a fetish site because THIS IS NOT A FETISH!

Oh really, well it is listed there as one ! and to me and many others it is !
 Spagett!
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/17/2009 2:45:05 AM
Like I said back in MSG 97 (You really should read the whole thread before you contribute.)

Since people seem to have their 'stupidity blinders' on let me help to make this easier to understand.

A fetish is:

1- an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.

2- any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.

3- Psychology. any object or non-genital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.
I do not think diapers have a spirit, nor do I think they are magical. Neither do I have unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion to diapers. Ahh, so that brings us to number 3. Well number 3 is pretty general isn't it? To figure out if this fits into #3 one has to do something called research. Research is what is needed when one wants to make claims about something or another. Well it is needed, if you don't want to look like an idiot.
Anyways, is infantilism a fetish? I know it is not, as do the infantilists. But you normies, jeez you just can't get it through those thick skulls. Here, maybe this will help:

From Wiki:

Paraphilic infantilism is a paraphilia characterized by the desire to wear diapers, due to reasons other than medical necessity, and/or be treated as an infant[1] or toddler. It is also characterized by the carrying out of these desires on a regular basis. Within the community of such diaper wearers, one who engages only in the erotic or sexual aspect of diaper wearing without experiencing any accompanying regression fantasies is known as a diaper lover (or DL).

An infantilist does NOT engage only in the erotic/sexual aspects of diaper wearing.
An infantilist does NOT engage only in the erotic/sexual aspects of diaper wearing.

An adult who only engages in the infantilistic play aspect is known as an adult baby (or AB).[2] An adult who may experience both of these things is referred to as an AB/DL.[3][4] In 2004, an informal online survey of 80 adult diaper wearers showed that approximately 40% considered themselves strictly DL's, approximately 40% were mixed, and 20% considered themselves strictly AB's. The survey also indicated that there is a significant number of teenagers who engage in this practice. [5][6] Findings of the American Psychiatric Association indicate that a majority of infantilists are heterosexual males.

Here are some categories, so others can better understand what is going on. Hopefully it will curb the ignorant/stupid comments. But that requires those posters to read, and well that doesn't look to be too promising. Also, be prepared. Claims require evidence, I have provided mine. If a claim is made, I will expect the same. Doesn't mean you have to give it, but I will make sure it is the only thing I ask for in any further responses. Looks like I am not the only one that needs to 'grow up.'. You learn this crap in high school debate.

Of course I know what is going on in those brains. They see keywords like "Grown Men" and "Diapers" and immediately associate feces and urine. That is what happens when you are not in control of your thoughts, it is okay I understand. It takes years to be able to fully comprehend things, some people never get the ability. Like I said before, at least I know why I have to resort to dating sites, it's the diapers. ;)

The most ironic thing about this? I am acting more like an adult than some of these posters, and I admit I like acting like a baby. What is their excuse?(Typed on Sunday 8/16/2009 5:31PM)
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/17/2009 2:52:11 AM
Oh God why do you allow us to do that? You got to be angry.
 anitajd
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/17/2009 5:33:52 AM
Spagett!
Your getting your FACTS from wiki so you must be right? Some people think its a fetish,some like you stress thats its not.Carry on with your beliefs and let everyone else carry on with theirs.
 Spagett!
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/17/2009 8:12:50 AM

Your getting your FACTS from wiki so you must be right?

Are you really saying that you know more than an infantilist about infantilism? Wow!

Maybe you are into infantilism yourself?

The definition is from the dictionary, are you refuting that as well? Also, using a logical fallacy does not disprove me, how about some proof that it is a fetish. Oh, wait! There is none, because it is not one!

Carry on with your beliefs and let everyone else carry on with theirs.

Well this part of the topic is not about beliefs, it is about facts. I know alot of the folks here like to mix the two up, but that doesn't make belief, fact. Do some research before making unfounded claims, and that bitter taste of ignorance will not pass the lips.

Also, still boils down to personal preference (the topic) Notice no one is refuting that, just slinging veiled insults and logical fallacies...who is the baby again? (General thread remark, not directed at poster I quoted (except the fallacy part of course)
 superdooper
Msg: 149
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/18/2009 12:58:07 AM

there you go luv2.....mommy thing. It usually always stems from there.

That's what I'm thinking also (the above quote info).

LOTS OF IGNORANT, STUPID PEOPLE OUT HERE on these boards. SO MANY.
So many people love to come here and judge based on what they think they know, but in the end know nothing at all.

This is probably not really a fetish but a psychological need that stems from when a person was a baby (gotta be a "mommy thing").
 Warped_Humour
Msg: 150
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/18/2009 3:18:06 AM
GROSS!! Not for me, don't get it. Don't want to get it. If it is someone's thing then rock on but gross!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men in diapers