Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do guys only like easy girls?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MikeWM
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Do guys only like easy girls?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
The chocolate cake analogy still isnt a good one, as it only shows one side having any active influence in the activity

So in that respect the newspaper analogy is actually better as the paper boy does have the ability to make the task easier OR harder at their whim.

Maybe a better analogy than the two might be something like a two person canoe

Both people can either MUTUALLY paddle from one end of a lake to the other, or one can choose to paddle in the oppsite direction to make it a "challenge"

If both people mutually want to reach the other side then niether will be deliberately trying to make the journey more difficult or awkward (more of a challenge) so it wont seem nor feel like a challenge in the slightest

But if one doesnt want to reach the other side of the lake and does deliberately try to make it harder for the other by paddling backwards then that IS a challenge

In the first scenario both people are wanting and actively heading towards the same destination

For it to become a "challenge" one of them doesnt, or just wants to make the other work harder for it. Which is (IMO) being manipulative and/or a sign of then not "really" being that keen on reaching that destination with "that" person, otherwise they WOULD be paddling in unison with them
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Do guys only like easy girls?
Posted: 11/11/2011 4:16:24 PM

Both people can either MUTUALLY paddle from one end of a lake to the other, or one can choose to paddle in the oppsite direction to make it a "challenge"

If both people mutually want to reach the other side then niether will be deliberately trying to make the journey more difficult or awkward (more of a challenge) so it wont seem nor feel like a challenge in the slightest

But if one doesnt want to reach the other side of the lake and does deliberately try to make it harder for the other by paddling backwards then that IS a challenge

In the first scenario both people are wanting and actively heading towards the same destination

For it to become a "challenge" one of them doesnt, or just wants to make the other work harder for it. Which is (IMO) being manipulative and/or a sign of then not "really" being that keen on reaching that destination with "that" person, otherwise they WOULD be paddling in unison with them That analogy doesn't work either, because it's based on the assumption that one of them doesn't want to head towards the same destination.

Here's an even better analogy: A man and a woman want to work out together to get in shape, but when they jog together, the woman can't keep up with the man, and he has to slow down his pace for her. Unfortunately for him, his workout suffers because in slowing down his pace, his heart rate drops below an optimal level.

The answer is for each of them to seek out other partners that can match them in pace.
 m_church
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2011 4:42:26 PM

Or how about, both people can take a canoe or a speedboat from one end of the lake to the other...
With a speedboat, they reach the other end of the lake in a short time...
One drove the boat, the other was along for the ride...
With a canoe, they can enjoy the time spent together before they get to the other end... both of them had to work together to get there... and learned a lot more about the other....
 Coyotefeller
Msg: 79
Posted: 11/11/2011 5:12:11 PM
Boy, I wish I knew more about canoeing .....!
 larissan04
Msg: 80
Posted: 11/11/2011 5:20:57 PM
some of the responses are interesting. sounds like a lot of men are pretty jaded and don't want to bother getting to know a woman. that being said, i couldn't sleep with someone unless i had feelings for him.
 CheckPrime
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2011 5:22:49 PM
I hate easy girls. Aint nothin buts legs with **** holes.
 CheckPrime
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 11/11/2011 5:26:23 PM

Good Evening from UK. , Am just laughing head off with the men replies to this topic. Let's face it guys,be real,to those who are saying" oh I like waiting or I would waiting"...

Speak for yourself sparky, I'm interested in an adult relationship with one woman.
 whytwater
Msg: 83
Posted: 11/11/2011 5:44:14 PM
Seems to be one of the great and abiding paradoxes that both genders very much enjoy relating to another, coupledom, sex, yet each puts up obstacles to any approach. I do much prefer "easy", but in a much more broadly defined sense of that word than what many who have posted take it to mean.
I'd want a partner who looked for ways to overcome obstacles, and remove them unilaterally, to make way for what is possible.
It's too facile to snap at "easy" as a sudden-fvck, instant coffee kind of coming together. Sexual intimacy is both a goal and a path, I think. One marvelous way to learn about a partner, even a brand spankin' new partner. Most probably, at least in my experience, the path is gonna be much prettier and memorable if any or many of the other myriad of ways two humans can connect have clicked into place before the dyk finds its home.
On most days, yeah, I'd turn down a cold fvck, with a total stranger, no other connections made or to be had. Ive had the same kinda sex with exes who had been longtime partners shortly before they became official exes. lol But if I thought I was on the threshold of a warmhearted woman, more than willing to connect, to engage me, all of me, well, that'd appeal to me.
 ackman1465
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2011 12:49:27 PM
I'm willing to invoke the "four date" routine.... but, after that, I'm outta there!!!!.....
 cutenperky2
Msg: 85
Posted: 11/26/2011 6:03:25 PM
Lying to anyone is never a good thing. You never get away with the lie forever and you have to always rememeber you told the person the lie when you talk to them why bother. People always eventually find out the truth and then there is pain. I personally wouldnt lie
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 86
Posted: 11/26/2011 6:11:34 PM
It depends on why they're easy! If it's because they love sex...good!
If it's to mask some other need...bad!
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 87
Posted: 11/26/2011 7:37:27 PM

Here's an even better analogy: A man and a woman want to work out together to get in shape, but when they jog together, the woman can't keep up with the man, and he has to slow down his pace for her. Unfortunately for him, his workout suffers because in slowing down his pace, his heart rate drops below an optimal level.

The answer is for each of them to seek out other partners that can match them in pace.

Well put, I agree. I think the thing is though, some people will scoff at particular "paces" because a feeling of rejection can be had if one wants to go faster than the other. I think it's because paces Can differ, depending on the person you're dealing with, so they'll assume it's 100% that, and they're not "good enough".
 toomuchfun6969
Msg: 88
Posted: 11/26/2011 7:50:48 PM
No, easy girls are just not fun, ya l would wait more exicting and if you are shitty in bed she would never know
 BlaineV
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2011 7:56:44 PM
What's the guarantee that the man won't bail after getting what he wants anyway? I think saving yourself for true love is very admirable and you should stick to it. Some people have sex like it's a bodily function (actually, technically it is). But sex should only be had when there is a mutual respect between partners, and that means respecting each other's boundaries and only having sex when both partners are ready. It is an important part of a relationship, but I think you should be in a relationship first. And a lot of people use the analogy of test driving a car before you use it. I get what they're saying. But say you're not sexually compatible with someone, so you move on to the next person. But you aren't sexually compatible with the next five people either. So what just happened? You had sex with six different people, and put yourself at a higher risk for stds and unwanted pregnancy. Congratulations!
 larissan04
Msg: 90
Posted: 11/26/2011 8:05:46 PM
guys don't like easy girls at all. they sleep with them, and then toss them away. to many men, if a woman has sex with them too soon, then she is not "relationship material." ai think all of this absolutely ridiculous, but the 'ol double standard is still alive and well. when men get over this BS the world of love and romance will be a much more blissful place.
 BlaineV
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2011 8:34:33 PM
it depends on how soon is too soon. Personally, I think casual sex is one of the stupidest concepts. I think people should at least be in a relationship before any sex is had. I would never try to talk a woman into bed just for the hell of it, and i would lose respect for those women who succumb to that pressure. However, what goes on behind closed doors, between two consenting adults is none of my business, and this is merely my opinion.
 StealthyNinjaKitty
Msg: 92
Posted: 11/26/2011 8:58:20 PM
I'm guessing many men like easy girls...for the night, not to date. So it really all depends on your intentions, his intentions, and whether or not they match up.
 ohenryx
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2011 9:28:16 PM
No, I don't "only like easy girls". I like all kinds of girls, or women. Easy, hard, every degree in between. Short, tall, thin, not so thin. I like women. They look good, they smell good, they feel good when you hold them in your arms dancing. When you lose your job, and you think your world is coming to an end, she holds you in her arms and tells you it will be all right. When you get another job, a better job, she is there to congratulate you, and go out celebrating with you. Yes, I like women. Where would we be without them?
 ClaireMargaret
Msg: 94
Posted: 11/26/2011 11:25:05 PM
I think if we only have sex with someone we love then we are missing out.
It is natural to have lots of sex and to hold out is just unnatural and manipulative if you really like the guy.......But I dont believe in first date sex as a rule. Need to trust that person and to know them a bit. Safe sex every time......
 ClaireMargaret
Msg: 95
Posted: 11/26/2011 11:29:47 PM
Women who have sex straight away with a guy they hardly know, for whatever reason are asking to be pumped and dumped... There is no chance of an emotional connection developing and the guy just moves on as he has lost interest or lost respect or both..... ..
 ClaireMargaret
Msg: 96
Posted: 11/26/2011 11:32:26 PM
jared1075

WHat does it matter how many men she has had in the past???.... It is the double standard thing again with you guys... Men are lauded for making conquests and women still villified. Chauvinist pigs......
 whytwater
Msg: 97
Posted: 11/26/2011 11:53:04 PM

guys don't like easy girls at all. they sleep with them, and then toss them away. to many men, if a woman has sex with them too soon, then she is not "relationship material." ai think all of this absolutely ridiculous, but the 'ol double standard is still alive and well. when men get over this BS the world of love and romance will be a much more blissful place.

Women who have sex straight away with a guy they hardly know, for whatever reason are asking to be pumped and dumped... There is no chance of an emotional connection developing and the guy just moves on as he has lost interest or lost respect or both..... ..

Tempting as it is to point out the layers of lies, sweeping generalizations and misjudgments in these and like posts, the 'ol double standard and the BS, from what I read in this thread and elsewhere, comes almost entirely from timorous women, and most of them approaching the end of the child-bearing years, who persist in the prissy, and demeaning, belief that all men are after but one thing, one time, from every woman on the planet. The so-called double standard thrives among such voices, and will live forever with them, so long as they keep singing that sorry song. It often happens in poitics that a lie is reiterated frequently, so that many will come to believe it. So long as the chorus insists that double-standard BS is alive and well, it will be.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2011 4:20:09 AM

I'm guessing many men like easy girls...for the night, not to date. So it really all depends on your intentions, his intentions, and whether or not they match up.

Nope. Don't like easy women.
I like a woman with self respect and not just someone who can be wooed into bed by anyone.

If they'll lay me in a heartbeat, they'll lay someone else, while they are with me.
Not cool.
 BrittneyV93
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/28/2011 1:46:47 AM
Depends on if you care about her or not, if you do then you can wait, if you don't you should leave it alone. Keep in mind you're not the only person in the situation, and as a human being she does have feelings too. A boy can lie and say he cares but a man will say it and mean it. So if you're a boy be a jerk and hurt her...be that guy she never forgets but for all the wrong reasons, OR be the man that takes care of her and gets all the poontang he wants because he isn't a**** ALSO, keep in mind that girls tell their friends when a guy hurts them, then the whole county knows...we have ways of ruining people like that ;) Good luck!
 MikeWM
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2011 3:50:49 AM
@ MSG 99

Are you like 14 or something?

So if you're a boy be a jerk and hurt her

Where is the womans responsibility in that? SHE is the one ALSO "choosing" to have sex, and SHE is the ONLY person responsible for HER own actions, feelings and happiness

But you pain women as pathetic fragile creatures incapable of making rational decisions or being mature/responsible enough to be HAVING sex in the first place

Which is pretty insulting to "women" in general

I am quite frankly amazed at some of the views on this thread especially from women. Then again I guess it IS POF, so nothing however brainless, narrow minded, illconcieved or out of touch with reality should really be much of a surprise

Newsflash

Women (some) can and quite regularly DO have sex because they WANT to have sex without expecting that to be taken as a down payment on a happy ever after

Infact someone doing that is no better nor worse than the men who pay for a meal and then complain they didnt get their leg over because they thought the meal was a downpayment for sex. And both are equally pathetic and manipulative in nature

"women are like,,,,,,,," is the opening statement of a moron, so it "men are like,,,,,,,"

Each shows a person who really doesnt have the faintest idea at all about "people" in their truest colours the moment they say it

Unless of course the phrase "all different" is what follows

And jeez, enough with the "pump and dump" nonsense.

I am not claiming NO men do that, but just as many women do too

Plus a lot of the time that wasnt even what happened, but more along the lines of

"pump, talk some more, find out what a raving total lunatic the person is now that sex has happened and THEN dump because of the lunacy, nor the attainment of sex"

Hell, sometimes its just because the person was a crap lay or because when they were seen naked in clear light what had looked good with the push up bras, body shaping steel reinforced under garments, makeup and other enhancements turned into the bride of frankenstient when "au natural"

But its just "easier" to always convince yourself they were "only" after sex rather than face reality I guess
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do guys only like easy girls?