Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What do women think when a guy comes too quickly?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wally Birchman
Msg: 101
What do women think when a guy comes too quickly?Page 5 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I myself tend to come a bit too fast because of how ridiculous hot my gf is and well most of the time I got to just imagine Fat **stard from Austin Powers eating his meat in bed with felicity shagwell and grease all over his fat body.

That usually helps me last couple hours lol.

weird technique but gotta try hard for my girl :)
 BigDaddyJinx
Msg: 102
view profile
History
What do women think when a guy comes too quickly?
Posted: 8/20/2008 1:10:12 PM
This is why I have always practiced making sure that my mate has had hers first...be it one or several, manually or orally. Once I know she's had hers ('cause hey, men only get ONE at a time) then I get to work on my own satisfaction. At that point, it shouldn't matter if I go off early or go off after an hour or better. And I have been on both sides of that spectrum.

I figure as long as she's had hers, she has no business complainin'.

With FWB though, I seldom do the "her first" thing. I do from time to time, but not as a standard practice.
 countrytat
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/20/2008 1:12:11 PM
as long as i have gotten off... i dont care how long... minute wise that it is.... as long as im not giving him head for an hour!
 planegeek
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2008 5:08:59 PM

as long as i have gotten off... i dont care how long... minute wise that it is.... as long as im not giving him head for an hour!

Sweet! :)
I always thought it was a race.. the first one to cum wins!

This question is subjective. Some women prefer a man to go for an hour, and others prefer he put in a good solid effort for about 10 minutes. To each their own.

The bottom line. If you've cum before she has... time to warm up the tongue. :)
 webchick
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/20/2008 6:01:03 PM

Nice though, planegeek, but how many guys would actually go there AFTER they've cum? Used to have a FB who would hunt, but wouldn't eat what he shoots...
 real-g-man
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2008 8:24:07 PM
Don't.... A good woman (or a few) is behind every Casanova.... Be an educator, and you will be rewarded ;-)

i get pissed.
lol
 real-g-man
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2008 8:27:19 PM
Perhaps early-comers should start from this. Or as one nice lady suggested - go downtown before driving home ;-)

Sweet! :)
I always thought it was a race.. the first one to cum wins!

This question is subjective. Some women prefer a man to go for an hour, and others prefer he put in a good solid effort for about 10 minutes. To each their own.

BigDaddyJinx
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2008 8:37:44 PM

Nice though, planegeek, but how many guys would actually go there AFTER they've cum? Used to have a FB who would hunt, but wouldn't eat what he shoots...

Who says that he has to dine on it afterwards? An ex of mine used to empty the deposit after she came down from her afterglow, and wiped it off best she could. Then I got busy right afterwards with the tongue. I figure if she could blow me immediately after me being in her, the prospect of *maybe* getting a drop here and there of my own is a small sacrifice to make.

It's all about give and take afterall. Don't bother me none.
 bigbalditalian
Msg: 109
Posted: 8/20/2008 10:07:59 PM
Busting a nut to quick?

Thats like being upset you got the checkerd flag. You came in first. You won.. Whats the problem.

"Its a race baby, and its not my fault you lost." Thats a good one to use. Act as if it was on purpose.
 scretluvr
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2008 2:01:57 AM

GOT EM!
 lalby
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2008 2:48:42 AM
Shit!!! noway!!!
Dont think your going till ive finished
 Spoken For
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2008 5:39:16 AM

I think "damn, I'm good."
 marriedbutlooking63
Msg: 113
Posted: 8/21/2008 6:50:42 AM
""Nice though, planegeek, but how many guys would actually go there AFTER they've cum? Used to have a FB who would hunt, but wouldn't eat what he shoots... """""

Um here is a guy who would and does love to do just that...yummmmmmmmmmmmmm
 ngat73
Msg: 114
Posted: 8/21/2008 8:56:17 AM
I have never had a guy that go consistently for as long as I want him to, but given that is his best efforts and he is taking care of me in other ways I am a little more forgiving.

I have had men that were amzing in bed, still couldn't last as long as I would want but can go 4-7 times a night. The same man that was preamture the first three times. I know he feels bad so I try to be understanding, however do remember once after the third time, three different encounters, I was rubbing his head while he was soaked in his sweat, kissed him on his forhead and told him that "It was okay, but...you know if this happens again, we can't see eachother any more". He he he.

It happens often to me for some reason, not that I engage in that many new encounters any more now that I am a little more experienced than in my twenties but I can say that it is not the most positive thing but is not unsual. Nowadays, I don't really think anything of it. As long as he is a caring guy and there is really nothing medically wrong I am sure once he gets more comfortable and with practice the sex will ultimately be better. I'm more concerned about being with a guy I want to continue to engage in sexual activities with. :)
 DEFLEPJEN
Msg: 115
Posted: 8/21/2008 9:08:12 AM
I had a bf in the past who cummed really fast, I took it as a compliment

Saying that he found ways to gratify me during foreplay and I was quite happy, so it doesn't matter to me how long a guy lasts as long as he doesn't forget about me
 cheeky_face
Msg: 116
Posted: 8/21/2008 12:32:02 PM
hahahah i agree with that!!!
 startle
Msg: 117
Posted: 8/21/2008 1:06:46 PM
i had a guy once who always came in a minute or 2. what i thought was why is this guy so inexperienced at his age. this is something i'd expect from a teenager. this guy was 30. i thought he's cute and he's nice so it must be that he's a loser. losers have a hard time finding women so he's inexperienced. poor thing.
 DEFLEPJEN
Msg: 118
Posted: 8/22/2008 1:01:49 PM
wow so guys who cum fast are losers? That's kinda harsh don't you think? How fast you cum has nothing to do with experience....
 real-g-man
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2008 1:13:51 PM
Perhaps they are losers in a sense that they lose it primaturely.... ;-) Also, as this problem is fixable, they are losers because they do not want to fix it. Every guy should realize that "spitting" out his seed, is not the only purpose of sex. Every guy may become a good lover if he gives it some thought and works on it.

wow so guys who cum fast are losers? That's kinda harsh don't you think? How fast you cum has nothing to do with experience....
 john_raymond21
Msg: 120
Posted: 8/22/2008 1:14:34 PM
My focus when getting intimate with any woman is always focusing on her because if I focus on myself I go too fast, feeling like I have not completely met her expectations or failed. If I worry too much about my performance it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Any guys relate to this? I recommend guys who feel it is an issue focus on oral stimulation--excel at it. Also it helps me to set a goal of say, 5 or 10 O's for my girl before I will even begin to think about myself peaking. Its all about her really. If she is happy I am happy. Some might think its not possible for her to reach 5 or 10 orgasms before the guy climaxes. I can understand that. Thankfully I have been blessed in some ways. I wouldn't think it a huge issue with your partner (and she has good reason to think it is her that brought you over the edge--an ego boost for her) just an that can be improved with her help gradually over time. Communicate with her to see what she likes best and exploit those areas/positions while forgetting about your own needs. Hope this helps and sorry for the professorial lecture tone .
 MrGoodMan2
Msg: 121
Posted: 8/22/2008 2:34:47 PM
If you give a lady 5 or 6 orgasms before intercourse she's usually too hyper to care how long I take.
In fact, when I do cum it just sets her off again
 cookie22222
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2008 2:58:04 PM
As long as he doesn't roll over and go to sleep - what difference does it make...doesn't mean playtime (for either of us!) is over at all...
 omans002
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2008 3:19:43 PM
Its easy to last longer with out coming, get your mind off your arousal, concentrate more on the woman with kisses and caressing, slow down, don't penetrate fully, take a deep breath, stop trusting and change movement. If u are someone with stamina, go for the second round, u feel less excited as the first and have the tendency to have a longer erection with out coming. However, The best option is to work on the woman first till she grab her trophy before u think about yourself or when she about to grab her u can penetrate at that point
 omans002
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2008 3:30:36 PM
I think it has to be a two way traffic lol, women love giving head, and I find it proper for a guy to give head too. as it seem the tongue is sometime more pleasant on women p***y than Mr Johnson. I wonder which woman would'nt love to be explored orally and practically lol.
 real-g-man
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2008 7:08:38 PM
Good for you. You got it. Those are blessed who think about others.... 5-10 is not bad ;-) Now, if you manage to get them more and more frequent, they can mix together what I call "status orgasmicus" Some may think different, but I KNOW it is possible to control your "little" head with the "big" one....

My focus when getting intimate with any woman is always focusing on her because if I focus on myself I go too fast, feeling like I have not completely met her expectations or failed. If I worry too much about my performance it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Any guys relate to this? I recommend guys who feel it is an issue focus on oral stimulation--excel at it. Also it helps me to set a goal of say, 5 or 10 O's for my girl before I will even begin to think about myself peaking. Its all about her really. If she is happy I am happy. Some might think its not possible for her to reach 5 or 10 orgasms before the guy climaxes. I can understand that. Thankfully I have been blessed in some ways. I wouldn't think it a huge issue with your partner (and she has good reason to think it is her that brought you over the edge--an ego boost for her) just an that can be improved with her help gradually over time. Communicate with her to see what she likes best and exploit those areas/positions while forgetting about your own needs. Hope this helps and sorry for the professorial lecture tone .
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What do women think when a guy comes too quickly?