Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What do you think happens to a man who goes without sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jimtash71
Msg: 26
What do you think happens to a man who goes without sex?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
But what many women fail to understand is that men have needs and the most basic of them is sex and finding a mate capable of rearing children. It's what makes men well, men. Unfortunately many men seem ashamed of that fact and don't express it to themselves or a potential mate and that's where the anger and bitterness come into play. One thing to ponder is that the longer a man goes without it, the more aggresive he tends to gets in the quest to find it. It's natural and it applies to the animal kingdom and well as the human race. Ever notice how most male animals will fight each other, some even to the death, just to breed with females. Why is that?
 fun_42
Msg: 27
view profile
History
What do you think happens to a man who goes without sex?
Posted: 3/30/2008 8:36:43 AM
i think he might just blow up...blow up real good
 wisguyingb
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2008 8:42:32 AM
I think he becomes wealthy...lol
 c_deacon
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2008 9:13:15 AM
Hmmmmm........And here I thought all along that if a man goes without sex for to long, that he just turns into a woman and has a "period"...........

Maybe that would explain his "mood swings", "hot flashes", "weight gain", and "attitude" adjustments..........

OT..........Just as most women will take care of it by "themselves", or with the help of their "toys".........men will as well........go figure.......

Just my opinion.........
 nemchucks
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/30/2008 9:47:17 AM
I can tell you what happens to me when I go without sex.I start to see things out of the corner of my eyes.Dark silloets of bodys,people out of the corner of my eye that arn't there.I hear things too,voices,knoks at the door and no one is there.As for masturbation,I dont do it.I think its gay for a guy to masturbate.Something about grabing onto a****and ewww,nuff said.Besides,my momma never raised no jack off,haha.
 airbrushguy
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2008 10:54:29 AM
I dont have to go without .
Rosie Palmer and her five sisters are always within an arms length! LOL!
but seriously.. there are more important things in life besides sex.
 EsotericAngel
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/30/2008 11:50:20 AM
wow simplelady66! thats profound..honestly..im a big burly mans man,but i also am smart nuff to appreciate sex for sex, and as an extension of caring.mostly the caring part that keeps you connected to your mate.alot of women just cant get past that issue or possibility even when its obviously more than just physical.so they doubt and question til the bond disolves.then its on to the next person.odd irony i find. i love sex!! i love it because i share that with one and only one mate.it should be wonderful necessary and obvious thats the base connection tween a man and woman.thats when we are at our most vulnerable,so its more than just sex its submission of will and bonding .alot of men esp cant think past their wieners and women tend to misunderstand or cannot relate to that.but its nice to hear a lady acknowledge sex is about love and trust and primal urges.there can be deeper meaning:
 jlee1983
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/30/2008 11:56:08 AM
Well, my response to the question, "How long can men go without sex" is simple: it depends on the man and his character. I, personally, won't have sex without first having a non-physical relationship with my partner. Sex without love for said individuals is a non-issue for me. I prefer to "make love" with my partner. I have gone so long as 6 months without. Of course, those urges are there, but if you have strong character, you can withstand said urges.
 CheshireCatalyst
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2008 12:03:40 PM
Theoretically, you can go forever without sex. No one has ever died from a lack of sex. Many asexuals go without sex for years. Just as a "for-instance," look at priests, they remain celibate their entire lives.

Oh wait, I spoke too soon - some of them get more sex than any of us. Problem is, it's just with pre-pubescent boys.........
 sarcastic_smileygirl
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2008 1:03:53 PM
You mean it doesn't atrophy and fall off?
 dustinchicago
Msg: 36
Posted: 4/3/2008 9:22:18 AM
(I don't know if this is due so much to just "lack of sex" rather than the social stigma surrounding a guy who isn't getting any. A guy who is a virgin or hasn't had sex in a long time is labeled as a "loser." )

Excellent point. Men will often get frustrated from lack of sex/intimacy, and that may be more from the man's percieved image of himself than from any physical effects.
 whenyer_strange
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/3/2008 9:30:37 AM
He turns into a martian and tries performing @nal probes on Catholic priests????
 American_Iconoclast
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/3/2008 9:37:57 AM
If he's my man, he never has to find out. I dont really care about the others.
 CSIAnaheim
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/3/2008 9:41:48 AM
Well, I've gone 33 years without and have never had any body parts explode on me.

Seriously, it only becomes an issue if you make it one. I may never have experienced sex, but you know I've experienced a lot of things that few others have, so it evens out. How many people gettin' some on a daily basis can say they pulled 5 g's on a T-37 jet? How many of them have driven cross-country three times? How many of them have won a car on a game show?
 Ahhh!
Msg: 40
Posted: 4/3/2008 11:54:05 AM
^^^^I do not think personal accomplishments is the topic here...it is kind of irrelevant in this forum. It is not about how long someone has gone without sex...

On that note...my ex seemd to have no problem going with out sex for long periods of time..used to drive me crazy!! LOL! I do not think he changed in any way...I was the one who became cranky!!
 Sandia123
Msg: 41
Posted: 4/3/2008 12:33:26 PM
I have heard from a FEW of my guy friends lately that it's known around the bar that if a guy is desperate for sex, they'll hit on the big woman at the end of the night because big girls never know when they're going to get it again, so they never refuse! sick hey??? and my family wonders why I prefer older men! It's amazing how women need a physical and mental connection to drop their pants, and men.. well most not all .. when desperate just need a vagina! haha.
 whenyer_strange
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/3/2008 12:43:14 PM

I have heard from a FEW of my guy friends lately that it's known around the bar that if a guy is desperate for sex, they'll hit on the big woman at the end of the night because big girls never know when they're going to get it again, so they never refuse! sick hey???
Sick that they hit on big women or sick that they are silly enough to believe that a big women are desperate? Large women already know this game.
 passionandsong
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2008 12:46:28 PM
I have heard from a FEW of my guy friends lately that it's known around the bar that if a guy is desperate for sex, they'll hit on the big woman at the end of the night because big girls never know when they're going to get it again, so they never refuse! sick hey??? and my family wonders why I prefer older men! It's amazing how women need a physical and mental connection to drop their pants, and men.. well most not all .. when desperate just need a vagina! haha.

refer to the standards lower post i previously posted.^^^.you are right,men do not feel the same emotional involvement with sex as women.
 GeorgeJohnson
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2008 8:40:10 PM
I'd say nothing special because almost every guy has had a year-long dry spell as an adult. In my case it's been a while because I know I can't visit an ex without leading her on and I don't really want to "prove myself" to another woman. Stuck in oblivion for now.
 night501
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2008 11:12:25 PM
i would have to disagree that mens standards drop the longer they go without. i can honestly say that i havent had sex since i found out i would be a father at 20(5 years ago), and i dont think my standards have dropped, if anything they have slighly risen. Iwill no longer speak to a female to try to get in her pants, i speak to a woman to figure out her personality and see if she is worth it. You never know when one mistake will turn your life upside-down. I have come to the conclusion that if i ever get that call again im probably going to propose. you know what they say "its cheaper to keep her" and its SOOOOOO TRUE.
 ISHTAR38
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/4/2008 5:30:28 AM
They grow hair on their palms!!!
 jimtash71
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/4/2008 5:38:10 AM
They grow hair on their palms!!!

Stop talking about Rosie and her five sisters like that.
 sharpshooter777
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2008 6:36:23 AM
Hey I had to look at your profile to see, you where in your sixties so I want say what i was going to say it would have been very mean. But I will say that at your age I would probaly like long walks a little more than I do now. I'll just say that. At the age I am now I'll like to take that long walk far enough so when her and I get out of range from everyone we can have SEX! LOL.
 sharpshooter777
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2008 6:36:59 AM
Hey I had to look at your profile to see, you where in your sixties so I want say what i was going to say it would have been very mean. But I will say that at your age I would probaly like long walks a little more than I do now. I'll just say that. At the age I am now I'll like to take that long walk far enough so when her and I get out of range from everyone we can have SEX! LOL.
 belle.la.donna
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2008 7:10:38 PM
Men and women are not animals. Unlike cats, and dogs who have no control over their sexuality, men and women can be celibate for as long as they choose. That doesn't mean it is pleasant.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > What do you think happens to a man who goes without sex?