Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pay after sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ang65
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Pay after sexPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
if a women gives herself freely to a man who has no intention on marrying her, why shouldn't should profit? Sex is best saved for the one you will spend your life with. Men should stop using women. Sure women like sex too, but we are more emotional about it and guys are not, so make it a business deal to start with and no one gets disappointed. I personally think men are just out to get free sex.
 NERO1
Msg: 77
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/7/2008 10:05:44 PM
OP no way......... ???? Why would she want that??
 gnuru75
Msg: 78
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/8/2008 1:02:47 AM
I think it is hilarious that after so little information (from the original post not subsequent posts) so many people automatically assumed the worst. For all anybody knew she was making a joke. Perhaps saying "Damn that was good, but I'm sorry I charge a nickel an hour for great sex. Since I can't walk straight I'm charging double, and yes I can break a dollar.." Has no one else said something stupid after sex? I've said the mustache ride is a nickel before. (I've never had a mustache) Or something jocular and meaningless. Maybe she had a funny personality. Or, as far as the information in the original thread alluded to, she might have asked for gas money, cab or bus fare, or simply a couple of bucks to go down to 7-11 for a couple of coffees or breakfast. The guy may have vomited and crapped in her purse and she wanted him to pay for a new one. There just isn't enough contextual information to determine anything more than he interpreted her asking him to pay her directly for sex. Basically without a statement like "She said 'That was great honey, but I'm going to need 500 for that all nighter, if you want to have sex again that will only be an extra hundred because I climaxed and it was great,'" then it is just a one sided interpretation. Especially when the OP said he would "reveal later," does that not imply the possibility of emotional manipulation?
At the end of four pages we don't even know what was said, only what he interpreted.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 79
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/8/2008 1:13:43 AM
Sounds magical.
 rgrnr49
Msg: 80
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/8/2008 5:01:27 AM
ang65:
if a women gives herself freely to a man who has no intention on marrying her, why shouldn't should [she] profit? Sex is best saved for the one you will spend your life with. Men should stop using women. Sure women like sex too, but we are more emotional about it and guys are not, so make it a business deal to start with and no one gets disappointed. I personally think men are just out to get free sex.

Hmm. I just don't get that. Personally, I've never been with a hooker. Never felt the need. But if a man gives himself freely to a woman, why shouldn't HE profit? I'd never ask though. And I've never had sex that wasn't emotional. You really lost me there. Most of the women I've been with did a lot more screaming and carrying on than I ever did, and usually have more orgasms than I do. So I'd say generally, woman are getting the better end of the deal in sex already, without getting paid for it.
I personally think a lot of women are just out for free money.

But wait! What if she's "well-educated"? Does that make it different?
http://www.plentyoffish.com/member7541524.htm#in
 custis
Msg: 81
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/8/2008 7:08:20 AM
As long as she did not tell you she expected to be paid from the outset, I would have told her to take a hike.
 ice_cream_dream
Msg: 82
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/8/2008 9:09:37 AM
ang65

if a women gives herself freely to a man who has no intention on marrying her, why shouldn't should profit? Sex is best saved for the one you will spend your life with. Men should stop using women. Sure women like sex too, but we are more emotional about it and guys are not, so make it a business deal to start with and no one gets disappointed. I personally think men are just out to get free sex.

that's what i'm talking about.if we gotta put up with yals b u l l s h i t games an manipulative lies an the only thing you are wanting is just sex an then are just gonna dump us..we might as well get Compensation for it, it's our time an our body.

you can't live off of bad memories or a few good ones.. but you can dam sure live off of M.O.N.E.Y...
 rgrnr49
Msg: 83
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/8/2008 9:29:42 AM

that's what i'm talking about.if we gotta put up with yals b u l l s h i t games an manipulative lies an the only thing you are wanting is just sex an then are just gonna dump us..we might as well get Compensation for it, it's our time an our body.

you can't live off of bad memories or a few good ones.. but you can dam sure live off of M.O.N.E.Y...

I agree completely!

So, pay up!
 Mokavan
Msg: 84
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/8/2008 10:52:49 AM
Very funny.i bet she didnt climax at all .Man what have you done to her to make her ask for money.tell us every thing,just give her back her bras and panty.Did you brake her nail and trash her cloth.
How much did she ask you afterTHE INCIDENT
 rgrnr49
Msg: 85
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/8/2008 11:12:41 AM

Very funny.i bet she didnt climax at all .Man what have you done to her to make her ask for money.tell us every thing,just give her back her bras and panty.Did you brake her nail and trash her cloth.
How much did she ask you afterTHE INCIDENT

No one's ever asked me for money after the deed. I've only gone out with women that have jobs and self respect.
Is there maybe some reason men always leave you after just one shot?
 bigthunder167
Msg: 86
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/8/2008 12:17:35 PM
Dude,
Given that the deed was done without pre-coitus negotiantions and no bargain being entered into, from a legal standpoint you have what is called a quantum meruit argument which is the recognition that you conferred upon her a benefit through your stud services. Essentially, assuming you reside in an area where male prostitution is legal, you should be reasonably compensated for the fair market value of the benefit you conferred upon her. What is your hourly rate to bring a woman to orgasm? If you both got off, then she has the same claim and you probably owe each other nothing unless female services fetch a higher rate in your area for the same benefit.
I knew all those years in law school would pay off some day.
Oh bye the way, I do not know if I would use the word "lady" for a woman who tried to get me to pay her for sex.
 rgrnr49
Msg: 87
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/9/2008 4:33:11 AM
Dude,
Given that the deed was done without pre-coitus negotiantions and no bargain being entered into, from a legal standpoint you have what is called a quantum meruit argument which is the recognition that you conferred upon her a benefit through your stud services. Essentially, assuming you reside in an area where male prostitution is legal, you should be reasonably compensated for the fair market value of the benefit you conferred upon her. What is your hourly rate to bring a woman to orgasm? If you both got off, then she has the same claim and you probably owe each other nothing unless female services fetch a higher rate in your area for the same benefit.
I knew all those years in law school would pay off some day.
Oh bye the way, I do not know if I would use the word "lady" for a woman who tried to get me to pay her for sex.

Local legalities aside, I don't have an hourly rate. I call it "piece work".
Each 'Oh God' racks up a very reasonable rate of $10.00 per utterance.
But that rate doubles with each 'don't stop' (overtime rules ya know).
I used to charge per orgasm, but sometimes the multiples kinda run together, making tabulation very difficult. Squirters get a discount if they bring a towel.
 crazeegyrl
Msg: 88
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/9/2008 6:45:00 AM

So would you call a woman at a bar, who is gettin free drinks all night from a guy, and goes home with him for sex a *lady*..............

Dont forget, a lot of *prostitutes* have families and children, and are doing what they can to survive.............If men could get paid for sex, I am sure they would........

Maybe the *lady* that the OP is talking about, has never been treated with respect and dignity......and that is how she justifies her actions.......by getting a few bucks.
 custis
Msg: 89
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/9/2008 7:02:12 AM
"Sex is best saved for the one you will spend your life with."

Egads! Not more of this fuzzy nonsense.
 rgrnr49
Msg: 90
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/9/2008 8:10:49 AM

Maybe the *lady* that the OP is talking about, has never been treated with respect and dignity......and that is how she justifies her actions.......by getting a few bucks.

Seems to me that if a 'lady' wanted men's respect, she'd run a business and make men work for her. Not sell her booty. I know some single moms. They all work hard.
Two of them have their own businesses, and have men working for them. One is making lots of money with her landscaping business, and the other one owns a successful interior design studio. One more just started a car detailing business, and is doing well so far. Soon she'll have to hire some people. And yes, all of them are moms.
I just don't see any excuse for selling one's own dignity.

As far as chicks that get free drinks all night, then get laid; that ain't prostitution.
That's just cheap.
 scottoliver
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/9/2008 8:20:27 AM
Lordy, what can a person say. Possibly she need money to get home for the Bus, Train or Gas for her car?? Surely that is the answer...

Flirty and Fun Blonde
Msg: 92
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/9/2008 8:50:02 AM
This is really FU...If she truly needed money for transportation home she could have just asked but I don't think that was the case.

Withoug burstig your bubble maybe she wasn't satisfied and she felt it was her way of compensating herself for non-fulfillment..
 Selrak
Msg: 93
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/9/2008 8:54:15 AM
help her out - give her some free advertising - post her username
 bigthunder167
Msg: 94
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/9/2008 9:35:28 AM
Crazeegyrl:
In response to your comment, in my opinion, the words lady and gentleman are not interchangable with man or woman. The description of one as a lady or gentleman conjure up the image of someone who conducts their affairs in a higher and more refined moral and ethical manner, and someone who is kind and compassionate. They are not labels that arise merely from ones socio-economic station in life. I have known very wealthy people who would not qualify for the label and have also known people of ordinary or very modest means that conducted themselves befitting the label lady or gentleman. The reason I make such a point of making the distinction in terms is that those labels should be revered and reserved for thsoe that deserve them and not bandied about. Over usage of the labels cheapens the meaning of thsoe labels.
To decribe a woman as a lady, who tried to do what the OP described, is a gross mis-use of the word. Even if you do not consider being a whore as all that bad, she was not even an honest whore and certainly no lady.
I do not want all the comments from people labeling me as a snob or to give the impression that I am speaking from atop the high moral ground because I have not always acted like a gentleman.
As far as a woman at a bar trying to get free drinks all night in anticipation of putting out at evening's end, I would call that perfect. And yes, I would considering her more of a lady for her honesty, self determination, and consideration of my feelings in wanting to take pleasure for herself and give pleasure.
As for prostitues and their families, I laud any woman who would have the courage and dedication to her family to lower herself to be a prostitue to feed her family/children if that is the only thing she had to sell but I would still not consider her a "lady". Is a drug dealer a gentleman because he is dealing dope to feed his children?
Just my opinion.
 jf468
Msg: 95
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/9/2008 2:50:21 PM
If there was no agreement to pay before sex, then a man shouldn't have to pay after sex.
 actualizing
Msg: 96
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/9/2008 3:49:48 PM
Everything is context and we're missing the nitty gritty. If she wanted you to pay because it is part of her sexual fantasy and it is part of the seduction for round two, well then yes, pay up buster!!!
 tequila sunrise2
Msg: 97
Pay after sex
Posted: 5/9/2008 4:04:06 PM
LMAOOOO,,,,u serious?? if u paid you are a fool man! ive heard some strange things but asking you for $? ...tell her to get a job on the corner of the street and a pimp..
 taogca
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Pay after sex
Posted: 12/31/2009 5:38:57 PM
No cash should exchange hands
 NappyKAT
Msg: 99
Pay after sex
Posted: 12/31/2009 7:07:29 PM
I'm still waiting for payment.

I'm gonna have to leave a 'negative' on your ebay account.

Deadbeat.

BEWARE OF BUYER!
 m14shooter
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Pay after sex
Posted: 12/31/2009 8:34:12 PM

Is this post a joke??? You slept with a girl and then she told you to pay up? Was this talked about and agreed upon before the "date" happend? That's so weird.

There are actually women that pull this crap. If you don't pay then they may threaten you by saying they are calling the cops on you and threatening to say you raped them. All kinds of messed up scams out there.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pay after sex