Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pay after sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 m14shooter
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Pay after sexPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Is this post a joke??? You slept with a girl and then she told you to pay up? Was this talked about and agreed upon before the "date" happend? That's so weird.

There are actually women that pull this crap. If you don't pay then they may threaten you by saying they are calling the cops on you and threatening to say you raped them. All kinds of messed up scams out there.
 Primemover34
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Pay after sex
Posted: 1/1/2010 7:03:39 PM
hmmm.

Paying after is prostitution,. Paying beforehand is a "date". I don't partake in either.

Thanks for the heads up. I now have a more legitamate reason for having my webcam on in the bedroom. The whole "rape" blackmail issue can be a sad reality if you don't pay up. Your word against hers on a rape charge and the man will lose every time.
 munsoned
Msg: 102
Pay after sex
Posted: 1/3/2010 7:54:20 PM
of course you should pay her...dont be ridiculous. if you met her once, and slept with her, its still cheaper then having a girlfriend. think of it as renting a dvd instead of buying it.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Pay after sex
Posted: 1/3/2010 9:11:54 PM
Whether you paid her or not......I hope you got the message she was sending you.....she wouldn't do you again for free.
 m14shooter
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Pay after sex
Posted: 1/6/2010 1:38:47 AM

Whether you paid her or not......I hope you got the message she was sending you.....she wouldn't do you again for free.

None of them are free, no such thing. When dating it's dinner, movies, plays, trips and such. When you get married the price goes up to houses and cars.
 younowho
Msg: 105
Pay after sex
Posted: 1/6/2010 2:53:35 AM
It's a well known fact ..

cheaper to rent,, than to buy ...
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Pay after sex
Posted: 1/25/2010 11:36:13 PM
m14shooter, I see you missed out on your well off cougar when you were young.....I've had mine and it was cheaper than free.
 milt_n_bradley
Msg: 107
Pay after sex
Posted: 1/26/2010 8:45:57 AM
Riiiiggghhht...
A woman allowed you to have sex w/ her...and THEN asked for payment?
WHile I can't say that's a 100% BS...but it sure sounds like it's in the high 90's,OP.
 December1980
Msg: 108
Pay after sex
Posted: 1/26/2010 9:01:49 AM
Well, basically, come on.. really?

she was a prostitute, and thats all. because no self respecting woman would ASK for money after sex or a date unless they were prostitutes OR they wanted to get to that route.
I talked to a girl who asked me if i would give a girl money at the end of the date. i said i would pay for dinner and put gas in her car, but not cash.
Lots of women flirt with prostitution because its the easiest money a woman can make IF she has the right mind set.

Also, it goes to the fact of how the question was stated, like if she came right out and said "that will be 150 for what we just did" OR after the climax "do you have 150 bucks because my phone is gonna be cut off or rent is do"

either way, she is a prostitute and basically went out and had sex with the objective of getting money for the sex, which is a prostitute.

If he paid her, then he should keep her around but basically establish a price and remind her what she is and what she is for, no mistakes or confusion!
 malibujay
Msg: 109
Pay after sex
Posted: 1/26/2010 9:58:44 AM
Lern haw 2 spell cletus.
 susanwp
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Pay after sex
Posted: 2/21/2010 1:00:28 PM
I think that arrangement should have been made before the act. It wasn't fair on her part to do that to you.
 12 Volt Man
Msg: 111
Pay after sex
Posted: 2/21/2010 5:33:19 PM
my going rate is about 10 dollars.

*10 points for the movie reference*
 *pisceseyes
Msg: 112
Pay after sex
Posted: 2/21/2010 5:45:12 PM
bama snake too bookoo, too bookoo... no boom boom with soul brother, me likey 15 dolla

*20 points asian whore reference*
 sanddallor
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Pay after sex
Posted: 2/21/2010 9:51:33 PM
Does she stand on the street corners at night???

Too bad you didn't have some monopoly money on hand.
 jemru
Msg: 114
Pay after sex
Posted: 2/22/2010 1:13:38 PM
She's testing your intelligence.

1) shes not interested, had fun, but would never contact you again because she doesnt like you, she was just horny at that time, but realizes your a potential sugar daddy

2) Shes new to prostitution. Shes messed up because shes supposed to get payment before hand.

3) Shes really interested in you, but is testing you to see what kind of person you are and how smart you are.

Thats when your supposed to charge her for gas, dinner, and the time ya'll spent in your home.

Dating is a game, if you dont know the rules & cant play, you WILL always loose.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Pay after sex
Posted: 2/28/2010 12:11:00 PM
At a party once, some little tramp had one too many and started announcing to me and others that she was good enough that men were willing to pay her for it. I told her "little sister, men don't pay hookers for the sex...they are paying them to go home when it's over". I don't know who was the first to think up this statement...but it's the damn truth, if I ever heard it.
 whatshesaid69
Msg: 116
Pay after sex
Posted: 2/28/2010 12:13:26 PM
she asked you to pay?

sorry haven't experianced that yet...
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Pay after sex
Posted: 2/28/2010 12:21:42 PM
^^^^At the ripe old age of 20.....there's a LOT that you haven't experienced yet.
 plyter
Msg: 118
Pay after sex
Posted: 2/28/2010 11:45:54 PM
I believe that if two people engage in sex and enjoy it , thats payment enough.
I think this girl is just out for money and probably doing it again to other guys.
but hey as long as you had a good time , just learn from it.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Pay after sex
Posted: 3/2/2010 6:06:26 AM
Please no hate mail or hate responses. I am just stating my opinion. I have the right to state my opinions without hateful responses.
If a guy just used a girl just for sex, and he had no feelings or caring for her and he just used her for a one night stand, he should leave her some money.
I realized alot women would think a man leaving her money after using her for just a one night stand , might be insulted or what ever. Not me!! I would find that, honest and respectful, if you guys are only using a woman for sex !! In my opinion, it is an insult, for a man to use you for a one night stand. IF, I was sexually active in the casual sex world, I would considered us "even" if a man used me for a one night stand and he left me some money. This has never happened. I do think it is fair that a man would leave me money if he just used me for a one night fling or if he he using me for my services, as they actually are to him. I get NO pleasure from a one time fling.
In summary: I say YES, to pay after sex when a man knowingly uses a woman for a one night fling. It is only fair. I am NOT a prostitute and NEVER could be, because I would not want to degrade sex that way and I could never be with someone just for money. A man must appeal to me, for me to even have sex with him, and only 1% of men on this site appeals to me,
I am not breaking any law with my opinions!!!!!
Actions break laws, opinions do not break laws.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pay after sex