Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why does everyone assume women have better orgasms than men?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Why does everyone assume women have better orgasms than men?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I wanna know how one's orgasms are tested for "intensity" to even compare
 SouthernPatriot
Msg: 77
Why does everyone assume women have better orgasms than men?
Posted: 3/14/2009 6:01:28 PM

I wanna know how one's orgasms are tested for "intensity" to even compare

Have you never heard of the Orgasmometer? It's the "official" Orgasm Intensity Testing Device" of the International Academy of Orgasm Research

allthatglittersisnotgold
Msg: 78
Posted: 3/14/2009 6:02:59 PM
I never assume as I always know my partner is a happy man when he is with me. How else would I thoroughly enjoy my orgasms if I didn't make him feel the best in my presence. I truly believe a woman has to love pleasing her man in order for him to relax and feel like a king thus releasing all his fantastic orgasms. Alot of men are not vocal like us women but that does not mean he isn't having the most sensual time ever. Body language and his eagerness to please me shows he's enjoying my eagerness to please him and therefore will orgasm intensly just like us women.
 MsMicki
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2009 6:27:41 PM
southernpatriot:Have you never heard of the Orgasmometer? It's the "official" Orgasm Intensity Testing Device" of the International Academy of Orgasm Research[/qoute]
Oh....us Rednecks just call it a tounge!!
 1134ftw
Msg: 80
Posted: 3/14/2009 6:33:19 PM
When I was younger, I hated it for women, I though I was getting the most out of it. But as I approach 32, I think women my age have become comfortable in their sexuality and let themselves get off and get off more than a man- I have had apologies from women. I love getting a woman off, I feel that is my job. I love the whole process! Mine will come eventually!
 1134ftw
Msg: 81
Posted: 3/14/2009 6:37:52 PM
I didn't post.. women do get off harder, longer and better. In my experience of course.
 head.cloud123
Msg: 82
Posted: 8/29/2009 8:28:46 PM
Who says women's orgasms are better? Most women can't orgasm.

Let's not forget many men have no foreskins. Otherwise men have more nerves.
And the male g spot is taboo.
 NewToMichiana
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2009 9:15:57 PM

I believe that men are turly more blessed in the orgasms. Most of us are not willing to have our prostate/perimenium touched but if we were we could have amazing orgasms. Its not unheard of for men to have orgasms that last 2-5 min with proper prostate stiumulation. Men who also do kegels can have 30 second penile orgasms. It is also possible for us to have orgasms without ejacultaion which are full bodied and will make the final release very long and enjoyabale.

I cringe enough going to the doctor and her saying I need an "exam". I am assuming you've experienced this "stimulation" you speak of,,, congratulations on being so freespirited but honestly, since I don't even like anal sex with a woman, I'm hard pressed to imagine what the hell she's going to do with that fiinger after having it up my @ss,,, I'll settle for my usual of staving it off and enjoying the minis until she's ready,,,

JTOoaGOM
 NewToMichiana
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2009 9:22:55 PM
Who says women's orgasms are better? Most women can't orgasm.

Can't is incorrect,,, the term is don't,,, due to male inadequacies, selfishness and lack of understanding,,,

Let's not forget many men have no foreskins. Otherwise men have more nerves.

Proof of lack of education or understanding,,, the penis and the clitoris are basically the same except in size,,, meaning,,, more concentration of nerve endings in a smaller area,,,,

And the male g spot is taboo.

If you're referring to the prostate, yes but there is more than one erogenous area to create maximum pleasure thereby surpassing the need for a ameteur prostate exam,,,

JTOoaGOM
 head.cloud123
Msg: 85
Posted: 8/29/2009 9:56:47 PM

Can't is incorrect,,, the term is don't,,, due to male inadequacies, selfishness and lack of understanding,,,

Or maybe women are not in touch with their own bodies.

Proof of lack of education or understanding,,, the penis and the clitoris are basically the same except in size,,, meaning,,, more concentration of nerve endings in a smaller area,,,,

Funny. I always thought the foreskin had more nerves than the penis and clit combined. That's what most scientists say. I guess you know better.

Actually with 20000 nerves compared to penis's 4000 and clit's 8000 the foreskin has more nerves in an area smaller than both the penis and clit.

Women can have multiples much more easily than men (though men can, too...but it's a little different I'm hearing..obviously speculation on my part =) Women's orgasms can last very long-much longer than 5 minutes... & be more intense (well again, speculation)..and kegels help many things for women as well ; including being able to orgasm with no manual stimulation...
yeah, I'm thinking I'm glad I'm a girl .... just sayin' =)

If women can have multiples than men then how come most don't?

Multiples? men have a instant g spot for multiples.
last longer? http://english.pravda.ru/society/sex/28-01-2009/107023-orgasm-0
more intense? http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts12295950.aspx
kegels? helps men have dry orgasms.
5 minutes? Very few men and women will ever orgasm that long. Don't try fooling anyone here. 45 seconds is amazing for most men and women.

Considering you don't even know how men have multiples I wouldn't talk much less consider yourself better than men.

Still you do have to go through PMS , can't pee when standing up and have to give birth. Who is sexually superior then?
 Ependa
Msg: 86
Posted: 8/29/2009 9:57:24 PM
Women can have multiples much more easily than men (though men can, too...but it's a little different I'm hearing..obviously speculation on my part =) Women's orgasms can last very long-much longer than 5 minutes... & be more intense (well again, speculation)..and kegels help many things for women as well ; including being able to orgasm with no manual stimulation...
yeah, I'm thinking I'm glad I'm a girl .... just sayin' =)
 NewToMichiana
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 8/29/2009 10:22:12 PM
Funny. I always thought the foreskin had more nerves than the penis and clit combined. That's what most scientists say. I guess you know better.

Actually with 20000 nerves compared to penis's 4000 and clit's 8000 the foreskin has more nerves in an area smaller than both the penis and clit.

While your statement is true as to the number of nerve endings in a clitoris and penis are correct 2:1 ratio clitoris to penis, your other figure seems or appears to be fabricated, just like your statement that "Or maybe women are not in touch with their own bodies." It appears that you want to blame women for not having orgasms from sex with men because "they're not in touch"?
Like I stated earlier,,, inadequacies, selfishness or lack of understanding,,, but in your case, it just appears to be a blame game,,,

Still you do have to go through PMS , can't pee when standing up and have to give birth. Who is sexually superior then?

Either this is a failed attempt at humor or,,, you're just a mindless clod,,, I'm willing to bet on the latter,,,

JTOoaGOM
 head.cloud123
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/29/2009 10:41:53 PM
I think you're the mindless clod. I do like how you accuse people of lying when your own inadquecies are revealed. A woman doesn't have an orgasm might have something to do with a man. To blame a man completely is ridiculous. Its a shared responsibility. But that's what guys today are all about. Attacking their own gender.

There are around 20,000 coiled, fine touch mechanoreceptor nerve endings (Meissner's corpuscles) concentrated in the peaks of the ridges, making them the most important sensory component of the foreskin.

http://www.acroposthion.com/acroposthion_002.htm

The foreskin contains 20,000–70,000 erogenous nerve endings, the majority of which are concentrated in the ridged band, which encircles the inner opening of the foreskin. When the penis is flaccid, the nerve endings are protected but, when erect, they are exposed. Circumcision removes about three-fourths of the nerve endings in the penis, leaving the circumcised penis severely disabled by comparison.

http://www.opposingviews.com/arguments/the-foreskin-has-crucial-functions

5. Specialized sensory tissue. In addition to the "ridged bands" mentioned above, thousands of coiled fine-touch receptors (Meissner’s corpuscles) constitute the most important sensory component of the penis [1]. The foreskin contains branches of the dorsal nerve and between 10,000 and 20,000 specialized erotogenic nerve endings of several types, which are capable of sensing slight motion and stretch, subtle changes in temperature, and fine gradations in texture [7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12].

http://www.noharmm.org/advantage.htm
 NewToMichiana
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2009 10:47:29 AM
Let's suppose that the "evidence or proof" you provide is true. Your point is? We're supposed to be able to have better, longer or more intense orgasms than women? Are you complaining because you were robbed by circumcision? Your other profile was referring to having your prostate stimulated to achieve these mind blowing orgasms,,,

Really, what's your point?

You've claimed superiority, claimed women are responsible for not having orgasms and claimed men have the ability for better or more powerful orgasms.

Again, what are you trying to accomplish?

You're basically coming across as a bitter, obsessive woman hater who likes things inserted into the nether regions all for the power to claim a better orgasm. Be on your way and enjoy but don't expect a folllowing of lemmings,,,

GTOoaGOM
 lovemesomemen
Msg: 90
Posted: 8/30/2009 11:40:45 AM

Not everyone does.
 Fabulous Disaster
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2009 12:09:54 PM
Women do have better orgasms. They have like 30 times the nerve endings in that area than a man has. It has been proven and accepted by the scientific community. I'd sure like to experience it once...
 head.cloud123
Msg: 92
Posted: 9/6/2009 10:18:02 AM
Let's suppose that the "evidence or proof" you provide is true. Your point is? We're supposed to be able to have better, longer or more intense orgasms than women? Are you complaining because you were robbed by circumcision? Your other profile was referring to having your prostate stimulated to achieve these mind blowing orgasms,,,

Really, what's your point?

You've claimed superiority, claimed women are responsible for not having orgasms and claimed men have the ability for better or more powerful orgasms.

Again, what are you trying to accomplish?

You're basically coming across as a bitter, obsessive woman hater who likes things inserted into the nether regions all for the power to claim a better orgasm. Be on your way and enjoy but don't expect a folllowing of lemmings,,,

GTOoaGOM

Wow. You are an idiot. What is the point of all your bullshit? You sound like a desperate worm with all your woman worshiping. Anyways men can have multiples using breathing and relaxation techniques too which allows you to bypass the need to ejaculate and go over and over.

Women do have better orgasms. They have like 30 times the nerve endings in that area than a man has. It has been proven and accepted by the scientific community. I'd sure like to experience it once...

No reasonable scientist has ever said this. I'd like to see proof of a scientist and not some so called sex expert saying this.
 mindscrape
Msg: 93
Posted: 11/25/2012 10:42:47 PM
My answer as a man and this of course is only my experience , is that most men I talk to seem to try t0 convince me that ANY kind of sex is just as pleasurable to them. Whether it is with a girlfriend or just a one night stand. Who am I to argue ! ? As for me I get out of sex what I put into it. For me personally the more I know a woman and the more I like her the more enjoyable the sex. With that in mind, there is a small but important ingredient known as foreplay. Another stereotype is ALL guys do not need foreplay. Ok If you say so. But I find it really helps in many ways. first it is fun. And additionally sex becomes less work and the orgasms get stronger and longer. It took quite a while and much experimenting to find out that this equation works best. Too bad I found out so late in life.
The media likes to play up the sudden attraction rip off the clothes and jump in and out routine. Hey if it works for you good luck to you. It probably works the first time , but in the long haul , I get out of sex what I put into . Sex is an art at least to me. Not a competition.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Why does everyone assume women have better orgasms than men?