Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > sugar mommy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 thecatsmeoww
Msg: 126
sugar mommy?Page 6 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
P.S. I only get them in real life not on the net.. Which is far far worse..

thecatsmeoww
 BluesBabe
Msg: 127
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/1/2009 3:18:55 PM
I have several younger men friends in real life. And they know I don't want to be their mommy, with or without the sugar.

The older men I have met through the 'net have always been needy, sickly and definitely in search of a nurse with a purse!
 NewToMichiana
Msg: 128
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/1/2009 3:23:14 PM
The older men I have met through the 'net have always been needy, sickly and definitely in search of a nurse with a purse!

Hey baby
-cough cough-
I need,,,
-wheeze-
some money for,,,
-hack-
cigs,,,
-spits out a big loogey-
Wanna have sex when I get back from the liquor store?
-fart-

BluesBabe
Msg: 129
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/1/2009 3:25:38 PM
Oh yeah... forgot to mention that they usually want to have e-sex too.
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 130
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/1/2009 5:29:44 PM
I had this really hot 22 year old posing without a shirt write to me (.dang he was good looking) he said...to bad you dont like younger men...

I said you went to school with my kids...put your shirt back on before I show them what you said to me!

I am quite sure he gets some to take him up on it so it isnt the men alone who do this...
 professora
Msg: 131
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/1/2009 6:06:16 PM
I m single almost four years. I am also finding there are some men who hope to find someone to take care of them.

Everything is out there....we just have to be vigilent and watchut for these types. Luckily your experiences have been with upfront men.
 sk1960
Msg: 132
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/1/2009 6:30:29 PM
ntm....

Thanks for the laugh ..... great way to end the weekend and start the new week....
 quiero conocerte
Msg: 133
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/1/2009 8:41:22 PM
I'm with you, sister!
 HarrNels
Msg: 134
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/1/2009 9:41:03 PM
I was contacted by a young man from Italy who wanted to be my sugar baby (my term). He was a successful architect living in FL. As tempting as it was, I just couldn't see myself introducing him to my family.
 rearguard*2
Msg: 135
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/2/2009 6:14:43 AM

Oh yeah... forgot to mention that they usually want to have e-sex too.

E-sex? You mean like with something that needs batteries? How does that work for a male?

So much to learn, so little time....
 Selima
Msg: 136
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/2/2009 8:49:12 AM

a young man from Italy ....He was a successful architect living in FL
This guy sounds familiar....guess he gets around...
 ashley1861
Msg: 137
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/3/2009 12:32:12 PM
It's kinda like the thrift store swap shop of young guys sitting on shelves with price tags depicting their lack of values. Within one email exchange you get all the dirty details of size, photos, preferences, etc... the things you get for your charitable donation.
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 138
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/3/2009 12:44:12 PM
There was one guy on here that had like 15 testimonials from older women...and he wrote that he enjoys talking and learning about different people, their lives etc...seemed harmless enough...so one day he messages me on yahoo and says hey i have my webcam on ....the dumbass was in the shower with his webcam ...I laughed so hard...then I told him that the testimonials must be his notches ...

I guess I am to much of a computer dork all i could think of is boy are you gonna ruin that laptop from the moisture.
 kari135
Msg: 139
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/3/2009 2:14:58 PM
There was one guy on here that had like 15 testimonials from older women...and he wrote that he enjoys talking and learning about different people, their lives etc...seemed harmless enough...

My current fave is a guy who has one - yup, I counted it, just one - testimonial on his profile. Sad to say, it was from someone who explained how he'd stood her up to go somewhere else and never responded to her invitation to lunch later.

I wonder what kind of action he thinks that will get him...
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 140
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/3/2009 2:50:31 PM
lmao you can post a testimonial without the person knowing about it, one man had a women saying all kinds of stuff (bad) about him and his DOG!

It was so funny, he wrote me and I was like hey handsome you might want to address the women who is in love with you and leaving you such a glowing testimonial...he didnt even know it was on his profile cause he never looked at his own...he wrote back and said it had been on there for weeks and that was why no one was writing him back...she was right about the dog!
 spunkybum52
Msg: 141
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/9/2009 2:53:48 PM
Well any woman with self respect will not let a man use her for money, and vice versa. I think there are many desperate people around who will let a man or woman move in with them, and allow themselves to support that person, because they are deseprate. Wow... they need to really get their lives right. I would never let a young guy or older man come live with me for the money and security. They would have to love me for myself or nothing. I am not a desperate woman and would not stoop that low. Good on you for not allowing it.....shows me that you are not a desperate woman, but have self repect and know what you want. Stay that way!
 Lovinguback
Msg: 142
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/9/2009 3:10:14 PM
i dont see anything wrong with that......why can't a well off woman support a man..and get some good sex for it...women do it all the time....But I wouldn't do it unless the woman wanted me to...I still would have a job.

Cal
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 143
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/9/2009 3:13:40 PM
^^^ Just what we need more of a man of values...he will let a woman use him for sex but he keeps his self respect by keeping a job
 slumpy
Msg: 144
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/9/2009 3:58:52 PM
I'm all in for the babe working and supporting me in exchange for me givin' her lovins'
 blueyesrsmiling
Msg: 145
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/9/2009 4:02:42 PM
I guess I can't be a Sugar Mommy....because I am not very sweet....dang my bad luck.
 blueyesrsmiling
Msg: 146
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/9/2009 4:10:00 PM
I am still trying to figure out what E sex is.........
Is that like really great sex and I am missing out on it? Well I have been missing out for awhile.....still never figured the cyber sex thing either.....how can you type and have cyber sex at the same time? Or phone sex.......I don't get that either, while your having a great time the phone drops....or its some 85 yr old man talking dirty to you. Still curious about E sex.....might want to try some of that........probably more fun than the lack of sex that I am having right now....have you ever gone so long that your going blind........I think its happening to me.....
 JCN4Fun
Msg: 147
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/9/2009 5:06:06 PM
WOW! The self-esteem level of these guys is sub-human!!! Guess that it's true that it takes all kinds..... Would love to see you ladies call these bums out with testimonials for each of them...too funny!!! LOL!!!

blueyesrsmiling, in case I missed your sarcasm...: E-sex=webcam, I think. No typing. Phone sex can be fun; again no typing, but often requires one hand on the phone, unless you have a speaker. Cyber sex via chatting, tough; need two hands to type... Never had cam sex. Didn't like cyber sex. Phone sex? Outstanding!!! I recommend it!!! Helps to be in a relationship of some kind. Never had the $1.99/minute variety, so I cannot speak to it...LOL!!!
 Kenny..........
Msg: 148
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/9/2009 5:14:25 PM
sounds good to me where can I get one?
 DivineBovine
Msg: 149
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/9/2009 5:50:59 PM

Still curious about E sex.....might want to try some of that...

could be one of those vibrators that plug into the computer!

yes, they DO exist!

blueyesrsmiling
Msg: 150
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/9/2009 7:50:32 PM
Web cam.....that doesn't sound like fun.....have to go back to being one.....
And a computer that runs a vibrator? Yeah me I can do that while being on web cam. Not really, but how funny that sex has taken on a whole new dimension of many things I have never thought of.....
I thought I was being daring by trying lap dancing......guess I am still way behind the times.........crap .......now I not only have to figure out how to date now I have to figure out how to have sex.....guess no one does it the old fashion way anymore.....the new sex is look but don't touch.....some how I am missing part of this element its the human touch I crave........
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > sugar mommy?