Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > sugar mommy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kenny..........
Msg: 151
view profile
History
sugar mommy?Page 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I tried phone sex but I got tired of all the hang ups
 JCN4Fun
Msg: 152
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/10/2009 6:53:20 AM

"guess no one does it the old fashion way anymore.....the new sex is look but don't touch.....some how I am missing part of this element its the human touch I crave........ "

No, many of us prefer the old fashioned way, where emotion and communication make things more passionate and sensual for both parties. The new way is just about getting off, just like all of those things that are supposed to make us go blind, and they have little to no emotional involvement. If it's all you can get, OK, but many of us, even those of us with a penis between our legs, long for the emotional connections and the feel of a warm soul next to us, with both of us wondering what "perversion" we are going to undertake next!!! We are just a smaller group and apparently hard to find!!! But I plan to keep looking, because when you find it it is pretty damn good!!!!!
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 153
sugar mommy?
Posted: 11/10/2009 8:05:24 AM
Actually I totally disagree about E-sex, phone sex etc...basically with all of it you are mind-fvcking yourself...and since you know yourself you set the other person up to be a disappointment if you met cause when you think of a touch or a kiss (keeping it pg) you know what you like and image it that way and then you have them touch or kiss you and the human element of their touch or kiss being different...harder, softer, or whatever and at that point you are disappointed.

As far as just getting off, some can become more emotionally attached cause they let down their guard.

The new sex I can totally do without.
 Seakytten
Msg: 154
sugar mommy?
Posted: 4/9/2011 8:17:57 AM
OP, sad to say but the answer to your question is 'yes'. When men my age find out I live on a barrier island in Florida they fall all over themselves wanting a 'relationship'. You seem savvy enough to be able to read between the lines as I am and when I see what's out there to choose from (or did..I'm dating a really nice guy now), then being single ain't so bad is it?

Take care but don't take just anyone...

kytten
 CompuG8r
Msg: 155
sugar mommy?
Posted: 4/9/2011 9:50:19 AM

I am in my fifties , own my own home and am self supporting. I have recieved many emails from guys wanting to move in with me and have me support them for sex. Are you kidding me!!!!! I know there might be some desperate women out there but are there really that many?

The guys that have been e-mailing you are looking/trolling for the "desperate" women.

Just do what you do. Weed out the losers and keep fishin'.
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 156
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 4/9/2011 6:13:58 PM
I have recieved many emails from guys wanting to move in with me and have me support them for sex.

Nothing new. Guys get messages from young women (girls) who want sugar daddy's. Some as far away as Ghana. I suppose some older men answer them but the DELETE button works just fine on my computer. No ladies, it's not new.
 PrunellaJones
Msg: 157
sugar mommy?
Posted: 4/9/2011 11:42:19 PM
I am in my fifties , own my own home and am self supporting. I have recieved many emails from guys wanting to move in with me and have me support them for sex. Are you kidding me!!!!! I know there might be some desperate women out there but are there really that many?
Set your filters so that men more than 5 or 10 years younger cannot contact you. I have had some men in my age range (50's to 60), retired types, want to come and move in with me because I live in Europe. Gosh, free travel and free sex. What a deal. So, it isn't just the young ones. But at least you can easily weed out the young ones who are having a fantasy of being a kept man. I don't know why so many men think older women are desperate and will put up with just about anything to have a man, any man. Maybe 'cougars' and other types of behaviors from some older women send off those signals. Maybe these men are just in la la land.
 onlyfootprints
Msg: 158
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/22/2011 12:46:09 PM
I could never accept being "kept" by a woman I was interested in but it seems that many women have no problem with being kept. The last woman I had a relationship with had that in mind all along. Expected me to marry her and take care of her financial needs. What could I expect from a christian gold digger? Why is it acceptable for women to expect to be "kept"?
 cookster325
Msg: 159
view profile
History
HI
Posted: 6/26/2011 8:37:40 PM
HI THERE, IM JAMIE GIVE ME A CALL XX 07927 215599 X
 PrunellaJones
Msg: 160
HI
Posted: 6/27/2011 12:32:57 AM
It seems funny that most men seem to think they are candidates for being a toyboy despite their advanced age or lack of any physical attributes, or charm. Being a toyboy means having something to sell, something marketable. Something worth paying for. Or do you think older women are so desperate they will take anything with male dna? As dirty old men have been buying women pretty much since time began, women know they have to be marketable to even consider themselves for the profession of a 'kept woman.' The same applies to being a kept man.
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 161
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/27/2011 4:40:42 PM
Yep, Moonchild...you got that right! No support no man no way no time no how!
 ladyc4
Msg: 162
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/27/2011 6:29:15 PM
I think it is a generally wise idea for either gender, to not get involved with someone who doesn't have an adequate means of keeping him or her self.
Some leeway might be in order, depending on circumstance, and if the person of inadequate means has other things to bring to the table, and there is good reason to believe that those things WILL be brought and maintained.
Cindy O
 califcowboy1956
Msg: 163
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/28/2011 4:00:43 PM
pretty caty threads here-getting men who are looking for a sugar mamma comes with the territory of the dating world-get over it and quit crawling over the good guys to get a loser.
 Fifi47
Msg: 164
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/29/2011 9:51:52 AM
^^^^^Who says we are crawling over the good guys to get a loser? If this is true, maybe the good guys need to approach the women so they are noticed, if they stay in the background and ignore the good women, no one ever gets together. It does seem as if a lot of good women meet loser men and good men are used and abused by women who I would not consider to be good women. I do get tired of all the supposed good men talking about how women used and abused them. The same could be said about them---getting women who are looking for sugar daddies comes with the territory-get over it and quit crawling over the good women to get a loser.
 chaddd777
Msg: 165
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/29/2011 6:52:30 PM
I can't count how many times older women have ask me to move in to their place; money, clothes, expensive trips, bmw's and etc were the lures. I tried it once and found out what a kept man is all about. Terrible.
 chaddd777
Msg: 166
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/29/2011 7:03:44 PM
And yet, it happens. Being kept is a slow death.
 chaddd777
Msg: 167
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/29/2011 7:11:22 PM
Very good. High intellect always shows through written word.
 toponlypei
Msg: 168
sugar mommy?
Posted: 7/26/2011 9:01:56 AM
why not females do it all the time. so it sounds like a female shovenest lady.
 swarp29
Msg: 169
sugar mommy?
Posted: 7/31/2011 1:02:30 PM
Never judge judge based of something u really don't know ..There are men of values ..Its the women who are taking men for granted..lame ..There are so many things i would like to tell but its not worth it ..Never judge a book by its cover..
 valenciacityx
Msg: 170
sugar mommy?
Posted: 7/31/2011 5:19:29 PM
I heard J Lo is coming back on the market with a fat settlement
 inshallah10
Msg: 171
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 7/31/2011 6:26:30 PM
Totally behind your comment "being single ain't so bad" - or at least it's true when men younger than my daughter want to start a relationship. I mean, what the hell do or could we have to chat about?
I think that as a woman over 50 with financial security I have a bulls eye painted on my butt for loser younger guys who would like to travel - I assume as long as I'm going to be paying their way. Maybe I am cynical but I can't think of any reason some guy twenty years my junior wants to start a relationship with me other than he sees me as easy money. I think the money angle far outweighs any plan to get lots of sex from an "older" , i.e. "desperate" woman.
 Artistee
Msg: 172
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 9/22/2011 3:20:25 PM
Sex can be fun with an older woman, some can get crazy...But that movin' in and scroungin' crap? I'm too old, and too much of a gypsy for that!

And this is also true:
"Sugar mama's go for guys in their 20's and 30's. So if you want a guy to be that young you better be willing to pay just as men have been doing for years."

Dudley MacStudley says: "If Suzi DeFloozi can do it, so can I!"
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 173
sugar mommy?
Posted: 9/23/2011 1:45:57 AM
Emails are just that emails.....They are just talking. Do these guys even know you?
WOmen can get sex when they want it and the younger guys will be all over you anyway so you dont have to trade your home and so on for sex... What a joke.....
Wait until you get the cougar hunters, you will have your choices and drop them when you are tired of them..

This is a dating site remember, dont take any of it seriously.
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 174
sugar mommy?
Posted: 9/23/2011 1:49:25 AM
chaddd777
I dont believe a word of what you say.. If you were all that, you would not be on a dating site I am thinking......Older women can get the younger man nowadays at a flick of an eyebrow especially if she is fit and fabulous.....So dream on, would be gigolo..
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 175
HI
Posted: 9/23/2011 1:55:35 AM
Holly Golightly1
Spot on........WOmen never have to pay for sex unless they are old and decrepit and then they dont want it......Yes that urban myth about older women being desperate is just that, a myth......No man worth his balls wants to be a kept man certainly not as he matures.

I went out with a gorgeous man who was open about his looking for a mature woman with assets and money to spoil him but he still wanted to have sex with me, a young nubile woman at the time.. ....I pretended to have nothing so he would not use me in that way..... He still wanted to see me but I kicked him to the kerb. I cant respect a man with that kind of mindset. He had a good job and so on. Make your own money I say...

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > sugar mommy?