Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Why do some girls have to be so rude?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Falling Ember
Msg: 76
Why do some girls have to be so rude?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

I don't care what the bitter women say. I just got laid.

Glad to see what it all boils down to. Just when I think I couldn't get more depressed about the state of humanity, I get to see another beautiful little nugget.
Msg: 77
Just got laid
Posted: 5/16/2008 7:52:46 AM
For the love of all that is holy, tell us it was the checkout girl!!!
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Just got laid
Posted: 5/16/2008 9:01:09 AM

I just got laid.

Half the people in this thread probably just got laid, myself included and I'm guessing not from a cashier - what does that have to do with buying pizza and the employees at the register at Whole Foods?

Did I miss something?
 Sardonis
Msg: 79
Sunshine Happy Day!!!
Posted: 5/16/2008 10:18:09 AM
Half the people in this thread probably just got laid, myself included and I'm guessing not from a cashier - what does that have to do with buying pizza and the employees at the register at Whole Foods?

Did I miss something?

Yeah, you missed what it is like from a guy's perspective.

It means everything is cool in my world. It means all the predictable negativity from those females who never have anything nice to say to a guy is just a bunch of BS that I could care less about.

God bless you.
 Luvztotravel
Msg: 80
Why do some girls have to be so rude?
Posted: 5/16/2008 12:24:28 PM
Dude you're chasing young immature girls. What do you expect them to do...say thank you old man. Maybe look at the ladies in your own age group for starters. This isn't ment to be mean just a reality check. I get hit on by older guys all the time....in my case they are in their 50s or 60s my reaction is dude I already got a great father.... Oh and my sister works in retail too and complains about all the 30something dudes that make a pass at her. She's about 24.
 jadegreen
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2008 2:07:57 PM
Her job is just to check you out....what you view as her giving you orders is just her doing her job....she needed you to do those things so she can get to the next customer...do you think she is checking people out for the fun of it? What planet are you from? It happens all the time to alot of people ( when a checker treats you impersonally). They are tired and underpaid alot of the time....what you see as a "****shield" may simply just be her being "tired and grumpy"....from work....you shouldn't take it impersonally....
 Blargal
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2008 3:38:47 PM
There are lots of rude and strange people out there...I work in a gas station....enough said on that one.....see I got a little list in my head and what to do about them at least where I work.

Person on cell phone-either two things here, one be loud and annoying to them or don't even talk to them and see if they do anything about it. If option two happens and they hang up the phone GOOD FOR THEM you can now ring them up and get them out.

person who complains about gas- oh belive me we hear about it day in day out we don't need to hear it anymore, YES gas is high NO I don't get a discount YES gas is only going to get more expensive..ahem anyways if they complain just say "its the gas company sir/miss not me." and no more.

Person who is rude for no reason-don't talk to them don't lash back just get what you have to get done and get them out but make sure for what ever reason they got mad at you for which is 9 times out of 10 not your fault say "thank you sir/miss have a GREAT day" makes them even more mad.

The chitchater- yes folks we do know some of you out there love to chat it up but do realise that even if your content and trying to make our day or whatnot that we are at WORK and need to keep the line moving, the longer you stay, the longer the line gets, the more stress that gets put on us working there.

The underaged teen- look dude i've been there done that but there is NO way i'm EVER going to sell you cigs and lose my job I don't CARE if you have a your fricken highschool id that just dosen't cut it (actually had a girl try that one morning lol) you gotta be born on or before the date of --/--/1990 to get em.

Anyway hope that made some of you laugh I got tons more but it would make this way to long lol. Yes us people who work as a cashier at any kind of store like myself create a kind of "I don't care" sheild i'll ring you up say is that it and have a nice day and thats about it and move on to the next customer, i'll try not to be rude about it but darn it when I hear all day about gas prices being to high or someone being an ass because THEY think THEY are right (customer is always right my ass lol) all day long wears me down like it would anyone else, working a job like that makes you know how many people are rude and inconsiderate towards others. IF you do have that big a problem about it call up the place and report her its very likely what I would of done.
 GreenLass1968
Msg: 83
Posted: 5/17/2008 4:08:00 AM
Having worked in retail I have found that a lot of younger people haven't been taught proper customer service skills (such as handing you your bags of food, etc.). It's not so much that they are rude to you as it is a lack of training.

As far as the girl being friendly to the gay guy in front of you, she probably knew him. The other thing is because she was really friendly with the guy in front of you anything less friendly than that has more of a chance of seeming rude by comparison.

Young women do not have the market cornered as far as rude behavior goes. I have had older men & women practically throw their credit card or money at me and *sigh* loudly when they are picking up their prescriptions - and I am ALWAYS complimented on how pleasant, friendly and helpful I am , so it's not because I was rude. I will admit I don't tend to be AS friendly with them the next time around. Maybe you reminded her of someone who was rude once?
 crazygirl89
Msg: 84
Posted: 5/17/2008 4:13:33 AM
complain to customer service i say!!
 CanadianBeef
Msg: 85
Posted: 5/17/2008 6:14:41 AM
This thread is retarded and because i'm still drunk from last night, I'm going to add my own retarded comment.

Unfortunately, I seem to have forgotten what it was I was going to say...it was really good in a retarded way too...
 simon23
Msg: 86
Posted: 5/17/2008 8:08:36 AM
Oh blah blah you just wanted the cute cashier girl to like you and she picked up on that before you got to the till and made sure you wont stay long enough to ask her out.

Common tactic, if the girl can completely turn the guy off then he wont bother (most of the time), and the best way to do this is being rude, the queue gave her the perfect opportunity to get rid of you because hanging around would hold it up and cause awkwardness.
 CanadianBeef
Msg: 87
Posted: 5/17/2008 8:17:33 AM

Oh blah blah you just wanted the cute cashier girl to like you and she picked up on that before you got to the till and made sure you wont stay long enough to ask her out.

Hahaha...
 spiraldive
Msg: 88
Posted: 5/17/2008 12:02:14 PM
Come on OP... We all know how girls like gay guys...

Maybe she even knew him?
 whiteknightgb
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2008 2:19:41 PM

I don't care what the bitter women say. I just got laid
thats very nice for you, so why tell the forum , do you want a medal
 matchlessm
Msg: 90
Posted: 5/18/2008 12:58:29 AM
I think the culture and parenting beliefs that have become prevalent here during the last several decades have created far too many habitually rude, repugnant people. "Brought up in a barn," to use an old description. They are the unpleasant types a normal person wouldn't want as a brother, sister, lover, spouse, or even as a co-worker or acquaintance. And yet their upbringing has given them a highly inflated view of their importance.

These people may appear in many forms, of which the sour specimen in Whole Foods is just one. They may also appear as the woman in an upscale bar who asks your income within the first minute of conversation; the guy who takes for granted that he's wonderful (on what grounds he alone knows) and never hesitates to trumpet his delusion to anyone who will listen; or the guy who knows almost nothing about a subject, but seldom lets that stop him from feigning expertise. He hopes his audience is as dim as he is, and that if he argues with enough heat, they won't notice that he's shed no light.
 cubanguy
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2008 1:27:44 AM
"She was very friendly to the gay guy in front of me..."

There is your answer, she got mad at you because you were not gay, you wanted to get in her panties because she was cute, in her early 20's. Learn body language.
 Immortal_Technique
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2008 9:43:32 AM
It's because she wanted the gay guy but the gay guy was into you so she was jealous and rude to you.
 LukeNineteen80
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/18/2008 9:48:31 AM

Probably what happened.
 matchlessm
Msg: 94
Posted: 5/18/2008 10:57:39 AM
Probably. Some younger women act rude when they sense a guy is attracted to them just because they're rude in general. But even the ones who are usually nice may act rude in that situation to discourage him from asking her out. Maybe she has a boyfriend, or, for whatever reason, she's not attracted to the guy. I think women tend to get more skillful at handling unwelcome attention--most of them at forty probably use a lot more finesse than they did at twenty.
 98quira
Msg: 95
Posted: 5/18/2008 11:38:08 AM
This is all cultural. While it might seem rude in the states and the uk and other places, where i am in spain right now, its really the norm. shop keepers are just rude. if your lucky. i even got shouted at the other day for 'messing up the clothes piles' the shop keeper had just made up. i thought that really crossed the line though. hey, maybe shes spanish?
 missdolly
Msg: 96
Posted: 5/18/2008 1:13:02 PM
You are not a Reject
just because she doesn't respond to you.

Feel better?

mistressdolly
 LukeNineteen80
Msg: 97
Posted: 5/18/2008 1:15:38 PM
I beg to differ.
 chapter1
Msg: 98
Posted: 5/18/2008 1:29:15 PM
WHY do you really care or for that matter care at all ? If you have to madnate your world on who is kind or unkind to you,,, you need some self assurance !
 GreenOlivesYum
Msg: 99
Posted: 5/18/2008 4:22:52 PM
She was doing her job, she doesnt get paid to coddle your ego. As far as giving you orders, she was telling you what you needed to do in order to make the transaction so that the line can speed up. You already sound like an ass to think that the gay guy was "checking you out", I doubt he was...turning around and glancing at the person behind you does not constitute "checking them out". It's presumptuous self entitled men with big egos that turn women off, maybe thats why she was sour to you, sounds like a perceptive woman.
 chapter1
Msg: 100
Posted: 5/18/2008 8:50:01 PM
Oh i forgot to add before on my last post,,,,
a gay guy checkin u out ,,, hmmm,,,, maybe u really do need attention,,, at any rate,, u r pathetic grow up ,, no one owes you anything !
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Why do some girls have to be so rude?