Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Women can wear men's underwear byt why is it shamed if men wear women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norman_bang
Msg: 1
Women can wear men's underwear byt why is it shamed if men wear women's??Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I see women wearing men's clothing all the time. Frim shirts and pants to boxers and whiies.
Why is it shamed when men wear women's underwear?
To me it is just a piece of clothing thaty i prefer.
when worn loose enough it won't do any harm to a guy but we can enjoy the styles and colors the women get to wear.

Regular men's is just to boring and deffinately too damng hot in temp to wear on a job.
 crazytimes1
Msg: 2
Women can wear men's underwear byt why is it shamed if men wear women's??
Posted: 5/21/2008 2:47:58 AM
I have never undressed a woman to discover mens underwear on them. Maybe I am hanging out with the wrong crowd.

It sounds like you are trying to rationalise cross dressing. Sure, you do it. Good for you. Not good for everyone else, what underwear you wear is your business though.
 Racygirl
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/21/2008 4:22:37 AM
Not many women I know wear mens underwear, there are female boxers on sale.

You like wearing womens underwear, accept it.

You know mens underwear comes in many varietys now, maybe you dont like the *taboo* side of wearing it though.
 galonthemt
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/21/2008 4:25:34 AM
Whatever floats your boat. I worked in retail many many years ago and we had two crossdressers come in and buy clothes for themselves. One was not the same size as his eife. The other didnt like his gf style. Yes, both were straight..............with a fetish for womens clothing............

So OP Your liking that silky feeling huh? Did you know they now make some very nice mens underwear?

And by the way......there are more men that do this then people realize.........just something else kept in the closet.

I'm so liberal I'd help you shop.......................
 Marius66
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/21/2008 4:35:34 AM

Beats the sh*t out of me OP.....I personally can't wear women's underwear because they ride up my ass too much
 Bellydanza
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/21/2008 6:08:06 AM
There are many women's styles that resemble men's but they are not necessarily mens. We h ave the boxers and the boy briefs and boy shorts. I actually like these styles because they are still sexy and cute and also comfortable. Check out the VS site if you want to know more about these styles....they make them in cotton, silk, lace, and everything in between. But they are definiltely not for men. Well, except maybe crossdressers
 esad
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2008 6:59:55 AM

I see women wearing men's clothing all the time. Frim shirts and pants to boxers and whiies.

1) Some women look sexy wearing some mens clothes
2) No man looks sexy wearing womens clothes ...to me.
3) No men ever looks sexy to me , in or out of clothes.
4) I try to avoid men in their underwear, so i don't think the "shamed"
thing is a big concern.

Soooooo..... it sort of "Depends" on who is looking, yes ?
Enjoy yourself OP. In the Grand Scheme of things,
this "problem" rates up there with "Saving The C0ckroach"
 Still Hunting
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2008 7:10:47 AM
I....can't say I've ever been in the middle of anything and found my partner wearing womens underwear.. Though, thinking on it, I'd probably have to shy away from that one. I'm not sure why, to tell you the truth, but...it just sort of freaks me out a bit. Of course, I don't wear mens underwear either, but I do know some women who do. My sister, for example, prefers boxers. Not the ones made for women either. she just prefers how they feel compared to regular female...uhm..panties. :) I guess the same could be said for a guy?

In the Grand Scheme of things,
this "problem" rates up there with "Saving The C0ckroach"

I love this line ^^^ And totally agree with it. :)
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/21/2008 7:31:13 AM
Whatever floats your boat as far as underthings preference...but consider that women actually started wearing their men's things in a very subtle way, most likely...tossing on his shirt after a night of passion...wearing a tee to retain his scent after he left. :O) LOL In other words, it is associated with sex and sexy.

Plus, we can get by with wearing your baggy clothes...it's a bit more appealing to the majority of people, than seeing you squeeze into our thongs! (And unless you have man boobs, WHY would you wanna wear our bras?!)

Lastly...it's all about masculinity. I am not saying cross dressers can't possibly be masculine, but it is perceived as not.
 Still Hunting
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2008 7:45:45 AM
Harleykat~, as the last thread her and I commented on, said it pretty well here as well. :) The whole 'wearing mens clothing' thing, does come from sexual experiences....even the parody movies associate with that...

I.E. Scary Movie (3...4?) There's a scene where the guy wants his girl to wear some of his football gear.....(unfortunately in the end she ends up fully uniformed..and he calls hr one of his football temates names...>.> Bad example much?)
 actualized
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/21/2008 8:01:14 AM
would a guy want to wear crotchless panties?

i can only say that when i saw girls underwear when I was a young boy, I got jealous by seeing they got an extra piece of cotton for padding and boys underwear didn't. I had to find out much later that it's to soak up all the oozing that comes from them. I still need to find out how much oozing really occurs and at what age this begins - will have to ask this someday in this forum.
 happyrebel
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2008 8:14:33 AM

I still need to find out how much oozing really occurs and at what age this begins - will have to ask this someday in this forum

If the man is wearing female panties, I can guarantee you there won't be any oozing! Sorry men in thongs turn me off, just like men in speedos.

Why a man would even wonder at your age about how much a woman 'oozes' is bizarre. I would have thought you've been around enough women to figure it out by now. Sheesh!

HR
 secret_agent_thing
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/21/2008 8:17:24 AM
So are you seeking the publics approval to wear some silky little number on the job?

Do whatever you want man, just please, PLEASE, don't talk about it again
 Sabrosura
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/21/2008 8:17:47 AM
Wear whatever you want. You want to wear thongs and/or lace lingerie - go for it!!!! However, make sure your potential lady is ok with you cross-dressing.

actualized
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/21/2008 8:19:39 AM
Why a man would even wonder at your age about how much a woman 'oozes' is bizarre. I would have thought you've been around enough women to figure it out by now. Sheesh!

no i haven't. have you been around long enough to know?

say at age 15, if a weighed piece of cotton was placed in the vicinity for 8 hours, such as during sleep, how much extra weight do you think would be accounted for with the oozing? how would it differ at age 25, 35, 45 and 55? Please tell me if you know.

I am curious about the numbers.

Sorry, I didn't perform the necessary experiments nor did I try to search for it in scientific journals - perhaps i should have so i wouldn't appear so dumb?
 happyrebel
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2008 8:39:09 AM
beyondhuman.....The amount of oozing is different at different times of the month. As we ovulate, there will obviously be more and each woman is different. For me, there's very little in a 24 hr period but then I'm nearing menapause which will affect the oozing. If a woman is sexually excited, there will obviously be lots more too. So if she is sleeping and has a really sexual dream, it would be wetter than if she hadn't. I think sometimes that the extra cotton piece is in place for comfort more so than a shield. If one is wearing snug fitting jeans/shorts, it cuts down on the friction. Most men wear their pants lower on thier hips and it gives them room around their genitals. Women's pants tend to be more fitted.

Back to topic....If NY Yankees player Giambi can take public ridicule for wearing his thongs, I'd have to say that most men would catch the same crap if it becomes known that he prefers female panties - especially at his work place. I think Giambi switched to thongs to make up for his lack of being able to take steroids. Maybe they give him the same kind of feeling...Ewww...And no...I wouldn't date him either

HR
 secret_agent_thing
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/21/2008 8:45:43 AM

Back to topic....If NY Yankees player Giambi can take public ridicule for wearing his thongs, I'd have to say that most men would catch the same crap if it becomes known that he prefers female panties - especially at his work place. I think Giambi switched to thongs to make up for his lack of being able to take steroids. Maybe they give him the same kind of feeling...Ewww...And no...I wouldn't date him either

Actually it's pretty common in baseball, Giambi was just dumb enough to talk about it publicly. Players use it to get out of slumps. It takes their mind off the slump their in. Didn't you ever watch Bull Durham?
 Sabrosura
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/21/2008 8:56:03 AM
I don't want to HIGH JACK the OP's original topic of discussion.

BUT...Beyondhuman - a woman's underwear DOES NOT have extra padding for "oozing" as you put it. lol

It is actually because we are prone to yeast infections, etc.........and lets not forget comfort too.

happyrebel
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2008 9:00:05 AM
No...I didn't watch Bull Durham.....What does wearing a thong do for their slump? Does it allow them to hang more freely so that more hormones are released or something? Does it take their mind off of hitting to feel that floss in their butt cheeks? Giambi's in a slump because he can't take his steroids-thongs aren't going to fix that. Manny Ramirez is in a slump now too - possibly for the same reason. Wonder if he's wearing a thong? If Bull Durham will answer my questions, guess I'll have to watch it-when the Sox aren't playing.

So its acceptable by men if pro athletes wear thongs but most are grossed out (me included) if a regular man wears a thong? Or are the men grossed out by the pro athletes wearing them too?
 esad
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2008 9:00:57 AM
Can we add "oozing" to the list of requested new Smilies ?
 mthomjmark
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/21/2008 9:03:30 AM
Cuz i dont want to thats why; I'm not a cross dresser and you have a little too much time on your hands I think.
 happyrebel
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2008 9:14:58 AM
OMG esad.....LMFAO!........Just what would that smiley be doing? Would he be melting? Dripping? Sopping wet?
 Plastic Sturgeon
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/21/2008 10:23:24 AM
Nothing like blowing your Brains out in a public (dating) forum!

Your either very brave, or very stupid!

I'm not going to discuss women's underwear, but I would agree that
Men's underwear SUCK! Be a man and accept it! There's worse things!

Maybe that's what gives us the right to adjust our equipment in public!
 kayliecat
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2008 10:31:59 AM
Well, you could always go commando like my man does... LOL I still can't figure out if that grosses me out or turns me on.

OP: I'd go online or to some sort of specialty shops and buy some men's bikini style undies in silk - gets you the same effect but in a socially appropriate way.

And, as a female, I can say I have never had the urge to wear men's underwear...that's pretty gross actually, whether they are new or my guy's (of course my guy doesn't have any, but theoretically speaking, that is).

Yeah...can't see me prancing around in some whitey tightey's... not on your life!

Kaylie
 Still Hunting
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2008 10:33:09 AM
I'd deffinately like to see that smilie face. Also, what the hell!? Since when do I ooze? Dude, number one on the list of things I should have been told about my body....

The simple fact that you can sit there, and type out all this crap in 'scientific' numbers, and equations creeps me out a bit, sug....
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Women can wear men's underwear byt why is it shamed if men wear women's??