Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > Can Bill O' Reily do any thing besides picking on poor little girls?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NorseViking869
Msg: 1
Can Bill O' Reily do any thing besides picking on poor little girls?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8x14cLGh5o&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daF-8xAGybk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTOffYj5TxU&watch_response
\
Tghis all started in November or 2006 when the band and Performance art group The **stard Fairies and their documentary crew filmed an 8 year old girl spouting Anti- Bill O'Reily and Pro Atheist jargin ( which was scripted.

It took Bill a year and a month to respond and attack this girl, her parents and the band without benifit of interveiws and debates with said parent and said band. He was very foul about this and very miopic. The thing he needs to learn is Empathy, the very thing that the girl says needs to be taught to children rather than religeon. I agree!
 evnstevn
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Can Bill O' Reily do any thing besides picking on poor little girls?
Posted: 6/7/2008 12:48:40 PM
O'Reilly is like Bush, a walking talking Shakespearean tragedy waiting to play out his final scene. And the sooner the better.

Uptowner
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2008 12:52:04 PM
***O'Reilly is like Bush, a walking talking Shakespearean tragedy waiting to play out his final scene. And the sooner the better***

Nah, they were tragedy years ago. Right now they are farce.
 K1ngmaker
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/7/2008 12:54:14 PM
What the difference between Bill O'Reilly and the Hindenburg, One is a Nazi gasbag, the other crashed and burned over, the other crashed and burned over New Jersey in 1937.
 nefarious101
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/7/2008 1:00:35 PM
lol...do you work for MSNBC or CNN? Ever wonder why Bill O'Reilly has such high ratings?...watch him sometime and then you can see how misleading this thread is.

What do you expect us to do watch Chris Matthews on MSNBC and see The obama thrill run down his leg?
 Draskinn
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2008 1:06:35 PM

lol...do you work for MSNBC or CNN? Ever wonder why Bill O'Reilly has such high ratings?...watch him sometime and then you can see how misleading this thread is.

I’ve tried, I got sic of him berating, insulting, and cutting off his “guests” I think someone need to teach that guy some manners.
 mjk21258
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2008 1:07:05 PM

What do you expect us to do watch Chris Matthews on MSNBC and see The obama thrill run down his leg?

Now you are really funny, just because some folks criticize O'Reilly doesn't mean they have never watched or listened to him. O'Reilly and Fox are just as biased toward to the right as the most biased network on the left. As for Chris Matthews, I remember my ex gf who was a conservative born again Christian couldn't figure out where Matthew's political alliances were.
 nefarious101
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/7/2008 1:14:27 PM

Now you are really funny, just because some folks criticize O'Reilly doesn't mean they have never watched or listened to him.

The part about watching O'Reilly was intended for those that have never watched him before. Picking up an opinion about him requires more than reading a post on the web.

The thing about Chris Matthews was something he said...how you feel about Matthews is between his leg thrill and your opinion. Old girlfriends I can't help with.
 NorseViking869
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/7/2008 1:22:57 PM
l
ol...do you work for MSNBC or CNN?

No! Do you work for FOx? Or are you Bill O'Reily incarnate?

Ever wonder why Bill O'Reilly has such high ratings?
No Not really. I think if I was a Sensationalist and only catered to the moral majority I'd have much higher ratings than I get. However I have integrety, something Bill O'reil Lacks.

...watch him sometime and then you can see how misleading this thread is.
I have watched him since the late 80's on Inside Edition when he was doing fluff peices. I know his work quite well thank you. He panderes and kisses the Christian Ass, and wont even Debate people that he knows he will lose against. he is not the most intelligent of hosts either. As much as I hate the far right I'd rather watch Hanity and Colms than Bill O'Reily. At least they aren't afraid to have an open debate with anyone. Bill even backed down from a High Schooler who actully came prepared with data and transcripts and Bill only had his heresay Data. Biased I might add.

I think Bill misleads more humans than this thread did. This thread is misleading how? I think it tells the truth. It shows A very bitter man who is incapable of fighting real battles, who is bigoyted and closed minded.

He said that the parents and this band abused this child ( if anything it was mere exploitation and the kid is no worse for ware. ) I would rather see a kid be raised by An Atheist family unit and exposed to an atheist veiw of the world than to be Indoctrinated by the cult of christianity, LDS, muslim, Judism, or any faith based dogma that has no basis in science. Wehter or not the kid in the video knew what she was saying or not. It was healthier than the treatment of kids in the Doc JESUS CAMP.

No I do not expect you to watch him either...But Now we know your true colors Nefarious.
 Always Smiling37
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/7/2008 2:01:52 PM
Bill O'Reily is a blathering vagina.
 nefarious101
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/7/2008 5:08:01 PM

No! Do you work for FOx? Or are you Bill O'Reily incarnate?

Nope...don't work for Fox

No Not really. I think if I was a Sensationalist and only catered to the moral majority I'd have much higher ratings than I get. However I have integrety, something Bill O'reil Lacks.

That is your "opinion"...which you have every right to have

I know his work quite well thank you. He panderes and kisses the Christian Ass, and wont even Debate people that he knows he will lose against. he is not the most intelligent of hosts either. As much as I hate the far right I'd rather watch Hanity and Colms than Bill O'Reily.

LOL...Christian Ass and hate?...you just lost your arguement

No I do not expect you to watch him either...But Now we know your true colors Nefarious.

Sure I do...every now and then. You're such a good detective...let me guess yours. I would say...................hmmmmm...... crayola?
 NorseViking869
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/7/2008 5:34:21 PM
^^^I did not lose nor did i concede the argument. You obviously did not read the context of the words I used. So I will reiterate. Bill only kisses the buts of the moral majority rather than keep an open mind to the left. rather than admit he is wrong he throws tantrums and tells guest to shut up or interrupts them. Also I see that you liken your style of debate to Bill O'Reily's by automatically telling me that I lost the argument rather than actually answer my point. If you think that I was attacking you, then you lost the argument by side stepping me and not answering my challenge. Do you believe that Bill only caters to the right? That he refuses to debate those he knows are his intellectual superiors?
 nefarious101
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/7/2008 5:55:14 PM
Hey...as soon as the name calling and the hate starts rearing its ugly head nothing good happens from there. I have to say restating the Christian Ass thing and dropping the hate talk turns what you are saying into something that can make a point. Before it was just out of control type spitting in the face of everyone you don't agree with.

Do you believe that Bill only caters to the right? That he refuses to debate those he knows are his intellectual superiors?

No...I've seen him go after both the right and left...the left is the only one that makes a big deal of it. Gives the impression that anyone that speaks against them has to deal with the Christian Ass and hate crap. Believe it or not undecided voters don't like that kind of thing...it just does harm to the lefts cause by running off anyone that won't tow the line. I was left and run off because I tend to think for myself and am willing to listen to both sides of the coin....that and Jimmy Carters bad judgement.
 NorseViking869
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/7/2008 6:08:01 PM
Wow. I never used hate talk so to speak. Using the word hate does not equate the same thing. and nor did I name call. I said that he kissed the christian's ass. which is what he does.

There is no name calling there. As for him attacking the right...I have seen this but he does not go after them with the same vigor and as an admitted Christian, he goes after atheists with a zeal far worse than me uttering the word hate and having it being taken way out of context.

I have watched him and he is very biased to wards the right. If he merely disagrees with a conservative it is concidered the same as him attacking the left? I do not see how the two coincide.
 Not_a_FAT_Slob
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/7/2008 6:18:54 PM
I watched all the videos........these people are hillarious. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

This Bill O Reilly is nothing more than a pompous windbag. His job is to entertain the people.

For him to say this girl was abused and that her parents are disturbed is over the top.

It was a joke. The people behind it are internet celebrities.
 brandiw
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/7/2008 10:42:32 PM
It warms my heart to know that he's so interested in the welfare of abused children /sarcasm off

I wonder when he'll have a special on all the parents who bring their children to abortion rallies and gay pride parade protests?
 Always Smiling37
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/8/2008 12:32:51 AM
Common guys do any of you really take this s.hit seriously?

O'Reilly exists to entertain a segment of the population that is incapable of critical thought. Unfortunately that is a large segment of American TV viewers.
The guy is a walking joke. He is on the same level as Jerry Springer, and in my eyes is regarded as such.

He doesn't even warrant a thread on this site, never mind an actual debate on who he is or what he stands for. It is big media selling crap to the uneducated.
 K1ngmaker
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/8/2008 12:49:35 AM
O'Rielly isn't just a scumbag, he is a unique scumbag, he is the only person I know to sexually harass somebody while referencing fallafel.

Fallafel people, look it up.
 r90sboxer
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2008 6:13:27 AM
Gee folks.....can any of you even spell "entertainment"?
As soon as you begin to realize these people are "entertainers" first and reasonable sources for information second then all will be right with the world.
Please tell me that you don't go to the Springer show for your lifestyle decisions!!
 dmotz
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/8/2008 6:58:09 AM
O'Reilly...Al Franklin[Air America]...Diane Sawyer..Katie Kuric...all pea's in a pod. All lean in one direction or another. Has not been a true reporter or anchor since Walter Cronkite.
 NERO1
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/8/2008 7:14:56 AM
O'Reilly can do other things besides picking on poor little girls, yes.

He can also use his vibrator on himself during late night harassing sex calls to his female staff and have ridiculous-looking meltdowns cursing out his cameramen. He's a typical GOP mouthpiece and propagandist; a total hypocrite and a buffoon.

http://www.spike.com/video/2654742 <--- (have your sound on!)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5j2YDq6FkVE <---- (this is the O'Reilly dance remix...)

grande2000
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/8/2008 7:22:53 AM
Ahhhhh...The Liberal Democrats...I've never seen one yet that was smart enough to pour piss out of a boot if the directions were not written on the sole...
 evnstevn
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2008 7:31:29 AM
I've never seen a Republican who knew better than to not piss in his boots.

NERO1
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/8/2008 7:49:23 AM
Here's the "O'Reilly sex tapes".....

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=_rgk7cyIt8Q
 teachpeace
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2008 12:32:03 PM
Is it my imagination or is this the most devisive thread on here? Isn't is interesting how contagious anger is? Then we can all act like apes....
The BEST moment I watched on O'Reilly was when Phil Donahue was on. Yes, I know that for some of you I just swore. At one point, when O'Reilly was beginning to froth Donahue said...'Gee Bill, I guess the person that yells the loudest wins, huh?" God I miss him.....Donahue that is.
Sure O'Reilly is in it to get ratings but, at times, he does so by appealing to our least common denominator ...our rage. Passion about politics is one thing but has to work in concert with a cool head; otherwise the reptilian/mammilian brain takes over and every word that comes out of your mouth might as well be spoken by an ape. This is how we lose our power and........unfortunately, in today's media, generate ratings. O'Reilly has sold his soul for this circus act.........he can have the money as far as I'm concerned.
Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > Can Bill O' Reily do any thing besides picking on poor little girls?