Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > CROSSDRESSING      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Philly55
Msg: 1
CROSSDRESSINGPage 1 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
How many males fully crossdress for their partners and do some women like that?
I have a fantastic wife who understands and helps me dress fem, how common is it for a man to full dress fem?
My wife takes me out and takes all my photos, she tells me how to pose for the camera.
 mogrl42
Msg: 2
view profile
History
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/14/2008 3:15:22 AM
Well ,lucky you that its ok with your wife.
I `d rather not share my make up or my clothes with a man.I like a manly man.
 Lola_Milano
Msg: 3
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/14/2008 3:25:08 AM
More common than you realize. Support the cause. Instead of walking around in the woods, try walking around in public some time. Just like they had to get used to people of color and gays, they need to get used to seeing us. After you conquer your fear, you'll have a really fun time with it.
 Lola_Milano
Msg: 4
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/14/2008 3:29:26 AM
Oh yeah....and I like the women I date to wear smaller panties than I do. Don't be so frickin rude Ms. Manly Man.
 Leeanne
Msg: 5
view profile
History
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/14/2008 5:22:14 AM
OP I hope that your wife is as understanding about you seeking sexual encounters outside of your marriage as she is about your crossdressing! You are blessed that she is your friend in supporting your desires!
 Racygirl
Msg: 6
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/14/2008 6:09:25 AM
If I was in love with a man and he then told me he would like to experience crossdressing then I would help him, I think. Ive not been in that situation but I would hope that I would be supportive.
I dont think I would actually fall for someone who was a cross dresser when i met them, but again you never know. I like to accept everyone for who they are so it is always possible for anything to happen.

If my child wanted to become a cross dresser, again I would support them.

We all have our way of exploring the world and hopefully we attract people around us who will only enhace life for us
 baviaans kloof
Msg: 7
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/14/2008 6:19:21 AM
what a lucky man you are to have such a supportive wife.

its a pity you are prepared to throw it all away so you can have a bit on the side.

you are going to end up alone and lonely!
 nickolysseus
Msg: 8
view profile
History
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/14/2008 6:25:11 AM
Re the Opost

I am not into dressing like a woman.
But I must remind the audience that dresses (skirts) were worn by both sexes in Ancient times. Who the h.... invited trousers/pantalons? They are quite uncomfy for the male genitals, etc!
I prefer to "dress" as a centurion, gladiator, vagabond or, my fave, Adam in the Garden of Edem and play "find the apple" with an Eve.
Thus:
To each their own. Live and let live (yeap, I am a liberal SOB).
 platypus_man
Msg: 9
view profile
History
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/14/2008 12:04:55 PM
The first time I crossdressed in front of my SO was the end of the relationship; while she originally said she would 'tolerate' it, when she actually had to face it she couldn't do it. The horrified look on her face told it all. It wasn't even my idea; she just told me that if I felt comfortable that way, I should just wear what I wanted to wear. I foolishly took her up on it, which turned out to be a big mistake. Had I kept my crossdressing private, we probably would still be together. When we discussed it with a therapist, she said it changed everything. I later discovered that when we fall in love, we have a certain 'image' of our beloved that we create in our minds based on what we know of them, and it's that image we fall in love with. Seeing her man as a female in any way can be completely destructive to that 'manly' image, and often kills off any sexual desire for him, which can be the beginning of the end of that relationship. Talking about it is one thing; actually dressing up in full female regalia, and presenting myself to her is a completely different level. I won't dress up in front of a partner again unless she initiates it.
 ScruffyDude
Msg: 10
view profile
History
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/14/2008 12:11:06 PM

Oh yeah....and I like the women I date to wear smaller panties than I do. Don't be so frickin rude Ms. Manly Man.

lighten up mr. sister everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I have no urges what so ever to dress in women's cloths.
 plumb5150
Msg: 11
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/14/2008 7:09:52 PM
So....WTF are you? Pick a team already. I'm serious, really WTF are you? Are you a lesbian in a males body? or a female in a mans body? or a fag in denial? Please explain, inquiring minds want to know just WTF are you?

Oh and before you get your panties in a bunch and say I'm a homophobic, let me just say I have no problems with gays. They know who they and don't pretend to be something their not.
 coca2
Msg: 12
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/14/2008 7:15:04 PM
My best friend was a crossdresser.. totally straight. He just like to dress up. I did his make up and photos. Just because a guy dresses up doesn;t make him gay. And if so.. what's the big ****in deal?
 hopeful_73
Msg: 13
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/14/2008 8:17:51 PM
Cross dressing has absolutely nothing to do with sexual preference to some people. They just like the way it looks/feels to be dressed like the opposite sex. To suggest a man is gay just because he likes the feel of a woman's panties is an absurd double-standard. Does that mean when your girl walks around in your shirt she's suddenly a lesbian? I think not.

The OP is lucky to be with such an open-minded partner. I think its part of the whole taboo of a guy liking it thats the turn-on. To each their own. Theres far more destructive things one can do to a relationship than wearing panties. The fact that he can be open about it with his SO is wonderful to hear.
 sweetazeyes
Msg: 14
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/15/2008 1:06:11 AM
i am only into crossdressing when being dominated sexually by a woman.i'm straight and just like the pwer exchange/role swapping aspect.
 blondebiker
Msg: 15
view profile
History
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/15/2008 4:02:21 AM
I discovered that my boyfriend of 5 years was a CD last year. Firstly I was quite hurt that he hadn't told me because I'm very open-minded and he knew I'd been with a couple of CDs before, but apparently when he asked what it did for me I said it didn't do anything for me either way.
Anyway, it was a bit uncomfortable for the first few times, but now it turns me on as much as it does him (plus it's nice not to have to be the one that dresses up every time! lol)
It definitely does make me feel domme when he does dress up, but I don't think it's made me feel as though our relationship is less equal because of it... He's still all man in my eyes.
I volunteer in a charity shop and I love to look out for sexy undies for him to wear for me.
 Lola_Milano
Msg: 16
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/15/2008 5:40:33 AM

So....WTF are you? Pick a team already.

There in lies the problem. You've mistakenly assumed that clothing determines sexual orientation. Crossdressers (gender dysphoria, more clinically correct) have the same orientations as the rest of society - some are hetero; some are bi; some are gay. We come from all parts of society. I have friends that pilot supertankers, airline pilots, healthcare, artists, military (special forces), technology, mechanics, police, just about everything you can imagine. Gender dysphoria is not specific to men either. I know women that crossdress as men.

I know it’s a shame we don’t fit neatly into one of your categories, but such is the way of the world. Interestingly enough, most gays are just as perplexed about us as are the straights.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you don’t have to be rude about it.
 searcher1957
Msg: 17
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/15/2008 7:00:49 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmm...i see nothing in Philly's profile that says he is risking ruining his relationship by looking outside for companionship...maybe he has his wife's blessing but that isn't the question here. The question is how women feel about crossdressing. My Mistress/wife likes to crossdress me and i have come to enjoy it as well. Women have such a wide variety of fabrics and styles to choose from compared to men. Unfortunately, due to my size and shape, i don't make a very passable female so going out as a woman is mostly out of the question but we do have fun at home with it. As for being "manly", i can do that too when the situation requires it. Clothing choice does not determine personality, ability, sexuality or any other trait. One thing that my wife does enjoy is the easy access to things when she has me wearing a skirt and no underwear.
 dogs rule
Msg: 18
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/16/2008 11:16:41 AM
Another crossdressing thread? Didn't we already go through this?

OP why are you on a dating site if you have a wife that is open to you looking like a woman?

There in lies the problem. You've mistakenly assumed that clothing determines sexual orientation.

Hate to tell you but if your looking for intimate encounters with bi men then your gay!
 Patarey
Msg: 19
view profile
History
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/16/2008 11:22:52 AM
Mine didn´t go for that kind of play...........
 NightKiss
Msg: 20
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/16/2008 12:20:20 PM
I am looking for a guy who is a crossdresser to have a long term realtionshop with.
I love it!! I used to live ,in South Florida,with someone who dressed.Every thuresday night was make-up night.We wern't in love so the whole thing ended ,but while we were a couple ,it was pefect! if anyone is or knows a crossdresser who is single ,please do send them my way
 thorvin
Msg: 21
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/16/2008 12:28:03 PM
crossdressing, snowballing, and cuckolding are the mainstays of closeted men on these forums. i think anyone that starts a thread about those should be banned for life! i cant imagine how many the moderators delete in the first place and still the crap seeps through the filter.
 ScruffyDude
Msg: 22
view profile
History
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/16/2008 12:39:58 PM
Bugs Bunny was a cross dresser.......... remember those toones he'd be messing with Elmer's head with the crying game.......

Seriously if the OP's wife is on board with his/her extracurricular activities then I don't think he's doing any one any harm...I mean sheesh give them credit for being bold enough to get his/her freak on. I don't condone this type of fetish or behavior but what ever floats your boat.Just because I may not like what he's doing doesn't mean I'm morally entitled to verbally bash him/her.
 lisa bxx
Msg: 23
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/16/2008 1:29:46 PM
Dont read the negativity ... be yourself, have fun, hurt no one and be happy!!!!!!

Lisa Bx
 mthomjmark
Msg: 24
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/16/2008 2:03:08 PM
It sure in the hell isn't common; Not one of my friends does it and don't tell me how do you know or yes its common.

Be like Lisa; if it feels good do it; If you want to try animals, or orgies or whatever just do it; be you! oh brother.

I think you need help myself. Any women that says act like a woman and dress up like one, will be blown off so quick it will make her head spin. I'm a man, not boy george.
 missbifem
Msg: 25
CROSSDRESSING
Posted: 6/16/2008 2:13:48 PM
personally i find crssdressers quite sexy!! its even better when a `manly` man is wearing soemthjing very feminine, the clash beween the masculinity and femininity is quite a turn on!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > CROSSDRESSING