Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is it prostitution when...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whatyourmammawarneduabout
Msg: 1
Is it prostitution when...Page 1 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I met a guy online, a married guy, who offered me $100 to see and touch my breasts. I said ok and he came over and did just that. He was in and out of my house in 10 minutes. We chatted for a bit... then I whipped them out... he squeezed them a bit and then he was out the door. My question, would you consider this prostitution? I'm not even sure it was that sexual an act, more like a breast exam with benefits. Your thoughts?
 SpiceyCougar
Msg: 2
Is it prostitution when...
Posted: 6/23/2008 7:21:57 AM
Yeap!

It was prostitution.

I'm not even sure it was that sexual an act

That man went back to his car and masturbated!!!!
 laughinglibra
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/23/2008 7:33:25 AM
He propositioned you....

You accepted...

He touched you in a sexual way...

You got paid for it...

You prostituted yourself.

Period.

Cynderella
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2008 7:35:32 AM
How did you know he was not a freakin killer...
Hell ya it's prostitution...
 deerdog1
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/23/2008 7:36:18 AM
yea technically it was a form of prostitution
but if you turned down $ 100 for letting him touch your breast ...technically you would be an idiot
yea you can bet he has choked the chicken several times picturing your breast ...but so what ...hes happy... the chickens happy ...you cant catch anything from him touching your breast ...and you got shopping money....win _ win
technically whats wrong with prostitution ...its providing a service for a price ...not my cup of tea .... Im too conservative ...ill say conservative not cheep as im pretty liberal in most things with my money ...its just that i get it as a gift often enough not to pay for it ....and when you give something in return in the form of pleasure or at least give it your best shot ...then its a gift you have exchanged

How did you know he was not a freakin killer...

how do you know any guy you meet is not a killer ....how does he know she is not killer with nice boobs ...you dont ever husbands have killed their wives after many years ...wives have killed their husbands you just can never know
murder of prostitutes is common but usually it is a woman that is advertising their trade and the perpetrator feels because of her social status she wont be missed or her murderer be pursued as fervently ...Me thinks that though technically it is an act of prostitution ...the guy didnt view her as performing an act of prostitution ( a ful blown prostitute is not hard to find )....with a $100 in your pocket ...me thinks he just really really liked her tits
 crazeegyrl
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/23/2008 7:41:58 AM
LOL------check these chicks out..............you never had sex with him.............think of it as a handshake..............LOL.....................Its amazing how people judge...........yet I am sure some of the women above have went to a bar, accepted free drinks and went home with the dude for a night of "passionate sex".......LOL-------that to me is the cheapest form of prostitution EVER...........
 Ferruginous
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/23/2008 7:44:12 AM
Since you let him fondle your tits for money, I'm assuming that you'd have intercourse if enough money was offered?

but if you turned down $ 100 for letting him touch your breast ...technically you would be an idiot
No.
Technically she would just have self-respect.
 Cynderella
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2008 7:45:06 AM
yet I am sure some of the women above have went to a bar, accepted free drinks and went home with the dude for a night of "passionate sex".....

Nope never...!!! Should not judge those you don't know!

how do you know any guy you meet is not a killer

Very true but some come with red flags...I am leery of all but when asked to pay to see my tits is a red flag to me!

Edit message #10

So what, our fling behind the Denny's last weekend doesnt count?

No cuz I paid you!
 oldsoul
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/23/2008 7:47:58 AM
Prostitution as I understand it is a transaction between two people which includes an act of a sexual nature in exchange of money or other financial gain.

So yes, I would say that what transpired between the two of you was indeed an act of prostitution.

And I don't have any thoughts on the matter other than to say...to each their own. And to be careful out there.

JMO
 js104c1
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/23/2008 7:53:59 AM
"Nope never...!!! Should not judge those you don't know!"

So what, our fling behind the Denny's last weekend doesnt count? lol
 Spoken For
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2008 8:01:58 AM
When I read your post I thought surely you were going to say you didn't let him do it. But yeah, I'd consider that prostitiution.

And for the record, I buy my own drinks in a bar and I've never left a bar with a man unless I went there with him in the first place.
 abelian
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/23/2008 8:07:48 AM
The legal definition of prostitution in most places involves the exchange or offer to exchange some sex act for some form of payment, where a sex act includes all of the usual things plus most anything that involves touching for the purpose of sexual arousal and payment isn't limited to just cash. If it's fun and you get something taxable in return, it's illegal. I'll avoid the temptation to ask the obvious question.

So yes, you _probably_ fulfilled the legal requirements, but possibly not. Only a lawyer familiar with your local laws can say for sure. The question though, is why do you care? You apparently weren't arrested and it's not clear what you did would be illegal everywhere (it is in Texas). Are you trying to decide if you're a prostitute from the legal definition? Does it matter if that is so nebulous that you can not be one by moving? Are you hoping people will say ``no,'' because you don't want to feel like you committed the act of prostitution? If so, you should just not feel guilty about it instead of trying get off on a technicality, so-to-speak. Who cares?
 deerdog1
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/23/2008 8:08:18 AM

this line was said in jest ....but i failed to denote that...i have the bad habit of writing tongue in cheek and assuming people will recognize it
However me thinks most would consider the proposition if made to them ...if i had breast that anyone wanted to touch... me would

the women above have went to a bar, accepted free drinks and went home with the dude for a night of "passionate sex".......LOL-------that to me is the cheapest form of prostitution EVER...........

Yea that's what i was getting at ...technically though sometimes ever so slightly we most all prostitute our selves ..in some way ...if we accept drinks /favors with the assumption that sex will follow ...whether it does or not .....if we flirt with the boss at work ...hoping to get recolonization/raise ...if we stay with a spouse we no longer love because of fear that we cannot make it financially without them ...if we withhold sex in a relationship to get our way /something material
these things and more could technically be a form of prostitution ...so the question ishow much can we prostitute ourselves and have a clear conscience ...this seams to differ with every individual

no Im not suggesting that the woman that accepts a drink in the bar has the same morals as the street walker ....nor am i suggesting that taking $100 for letting a guy touch your breast is as bad as a woman that marries a rich guy that she cares nothing for except for the promice of him meeting her material desires

Im just saying ???
 abelian
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/23/2008 8:19:01 AM

No.
Technically she would just have self-respect.

Why? Do you think she could have gotten $200.00 by holding out?
 abelian
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/23/2008 8:30:31 AM

no Im not suggesting that the woman that accepts a drink in the bar has the same morals as the street walker

You should. In Texas, all you have to do is agree to any sex act in exchange for anything of value. If a woman suggests she'll perform some sex act in exchange for a ride home, she's met the legal requirements, If you accept, you've met the legal requirements for solicitation. The key is the agreement for the exchange. Although that is unlikely to get you arrested, doing so still meets the legal definition.
 deerdog1
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/23/2008 8:35:31 AM
Prostitution as I understand it is a transaction between two people which includes an act of a sexual nature in exchange of money or other financial gain.

would the kissing booth at my high school fair be prostitution ???....i spent my life savings and definitely got off by kissing.... JoAnn Crump

You should. In Texas

texas ???go figure ...me thinks they would probaly try to legislate morals in hell also

but me thinks people are talking moral not legal on here ...and im going with that ...but thank you if I ever go back to Texas ...I will keep this in mind
 motley_maiden
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2008 8:57:46 AM
haha if someone wanted to touch my breast for £100, I'd let them.

Although me being in sales, I'd negotiate the price upwards.
 1missblueeyes
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/23/2008 9:19:09 AM
Yes it's prostitution. You engaged in a sexual act for money.
 urinemyway
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/23/2008 9:24:37 AM

more like a breast exam with benefits.

The how come my doctors always charge ME for an exam???? I figure my proctologist owes me about fifty grand by now and, dammit, I aim to collect!
But, seriously, did the guy bring a mammogram machine with him for your exam? If not, I'm kinda doubting he was a legitimate doctor.
 abelian
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/23/2008 9:25:17 AM

texas ???go figure ...me thinks they would probaly try to legislate morals in hell also

And in spite of that there are probably more hookers per square mile in dallas than anywhere else in the US.

but me thinks people are talking moral not legal on here ...and im going with that ...but thank you if I ever go back to Texas ...I will keep this in mind

I would have thought that were it not for the fact that in a lot of threads, people equate the two when it's convenient and pick and choose otherwise. I figured it was easiest to just go with the flow and be inconsistent.
 oldsoul
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/23/2008 10:11:22 AM

would the kissing booth at my high school fair be prostitution ??

I wouldn't, but then it's not up to me to define what constitute prostitution for everyone.

I know that many people on here will argue to the death that a woman OR a man who has sex after being treated to a free dinner are dinner whores, which we all know is just another word for prostitutes.

The problem for me is that the word prostitute or whore has been thrown around so much around these forums that I don't care (anymore) how other people choose to define prostitution.

For me, the definition of what constitute a whore or a prostitute, or as I prefer to call them, a sex trade worker, is very clear. In my opinion, it's all about the *intents*. And I fully accept that for others, their definition might be entirely different than mine.

For example... if against all odds and in a moment of temporary insanity I should ever be foolish enough to accept a dinner invitation from a man who offers to pay for me, and he then accuses me of being a "dinner whore" because I had sex with him in what HE sees as an "exchange" of sex for a free dinner...then so be it. To him, I'm now just another whore and nothing I say at this point will change his mind.

On the other hand, that same man might turn around and accuse me of being a "golddigger" or a "dinner whore" simply because I did NOT have sex with him after having the audacity to graciously accept that he pays for dinner....and once again, so be it. Let him think that all women, including me, are nothing but whores. Either way, I know for a fact that there would be no point for me in arguing and/or in defending myself at this point.

And all that would prove to me is that I obviously made a grave error of judgement in allowing this person to come into my life to begin with. But whether HE thinks I'm a prostitute or a whore is of no concern to me when I know that my *intents* were honest all along. Seriously...to each their own.

JMHO
 brianontario20
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/23/2008 10:21:10 AM
i dont know if its prostitution but its pretty damn stupid on your part
 Mirage111
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/23/2008 10:31:27 AM

why are you even asking this question? Has he asked for a follow up?
 nickolysseus
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2008 10:35:09 AM
Re the OPost

Is it prostitution? Not really. Borderline. Very borderline!

That is actually a good topic/case study for the philosophy forums, IMO.
Some people say that paid work of any kind is a form of prostitution as well. "Prostitution of our time", energy, value.
Prostitition does not have to involve monetary gain, the gain can be in kind (eg drinks or a cooked meal or a dinner) or even a demand for commitment.

Pure sex is the only type of sex that is free of any type of extrinsic exchanges - benefits of any kind. Pure exchange of pleasure between to people.

PS. Are kisses offered for money, in fairs, etc, to be given to charity or a good cause "P" as well?

panmankb
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2008 10:36:02 AM
It's amazing what some members fall for!!!! THINK, does this story sound real or just a joke to see how many fish BITE?? Guess what, the scammer wins, hands down!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Is it prostitution when...