Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex on Uncircumsized Penis...?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nikki_A_84
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Oral Sex on Uncircumsized Penis...?Page 1 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I've never before given head to a guy who wasn't circumsized, until last night. He said it was amazing, but I felt weird about it, felt like the foreskin kinda got in the way or something... Do any women have any hints or tips/tricks on giving great head to a guy that isn't circumsized? Or guys, do you have anything to say on what feels great when you're not circumsized? Or am I just being weird by over-thinking this? LOL Appreciate any feedback, thanks!
 IluvChris
Msg: 2
Oral Sex on Uncircumsized Penis...?
Posted: 6/26/2008 2:09:30 PM
your kidding right...
foreskin shouldnt get in the way if he is hard :(
 EnragedHamster
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/26/2008 2:17:57 PM
I've been with both.. But I couldn't tell he wasn't circumcised when his penis was hard.. So I don't know what to say
 rubytee
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/26/2008 2:25:37 PM
I was with an uncircumsized man for quite a few years. Although it isn't overly apparent when they're hard, there is still some extra skin that can be moved up and down. You slide the skin up and down his shaft with your hand while you give him oral. Does that make sense? A guy could probably explain it better....
 dwayne88
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2008 2:44:00 PM
Are some assuming that when an uncut guy is erect that the skin goes back?

Well not mine. I'm uncut and mine only goes back if it is pulled back. Otherwise it stays that way unless it is pulled back.
 IluvChris
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/26/2008 2:47:20 PM
I was married to an uncircumsized penis ... yes i was married to a penis (Evil laugh)
when he got hard u couldnt tell he was uncircumsized.... but then again he didnt stay hard very long so maybe i didnt see right ( another evil laugh)
 Bodacious7Blonde
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2008 2:57:19 PM
You just give him oral sex like you would any other guy from my experiences. I agree with the girls here, though. You often can't tell if they're uncircumsized when they're erect. I just say, if he's giving you pleasure, give it to him right back.
 cleantcutguy
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/26/2008 2:59:00 PM
You're being weird and overthinking it.
 laughinglibra
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/26/2008 3:09:48 PM
I have had uncircumsized partners where some will still have a fair amount of foreskin when they are erect and some you can't tell he's uncut when he's hard..... every man is different. Just one of the things I love about men!

OP, like another poster said, just use your hand to slide the skin up and down, pull it down to suck and lick the head.... I have found that men that have the foreskin available to play with when they are hard really enjoy it moving over the head of their penis. Just incorporate it into the oral experience and you will both enjoy it immensely!

kthyg
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2008 3:28:07 PM
What laughinglibra said. That's been my experience to.
 Highflyingadored
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2008 3:46:47 PM
Hmmm......sounds like he wasnt ready anyway, the foreskin usually retracts when he is!
 MeereKat
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/26/2008 3:59:50 PM
Yes...It Does..!!
[..or _Should_, anyway..!!]
The foreskin tends to be a Magnifier of Pleasure...!!
... ..
 JustMary65
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2008 4:07:04 PM
I can relate to what your saying-it's like it should be soft and smooth, but for some men who are uncircumsized there is a little extra skin moving in ya mouth. Some men who are uncut look just like men who are when they are erect, but other's are not. While, the sensation in my mouth was different the end result was the same...a very happy man
 Leeanne
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2008 4:52:09 PM
laughinglibra is exactly right - same experience for me too!
My exhusband was uncut - oral and all sex was no problem at all! I just found my groove with him and all was well!!
 I purr
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/26/2008 6:13:10 PM
Actually, i think being with a an uncircumsized penis is better. As long as the man is clean. It is different or circumsized is different. It is more sensative because of the protection the other does not have. Intercourse is done a little different and touch is done a little different. Oral sex just takes a different touch. You just have to keep doing until you get it right. For the first time I was with a man that is not and it was not as good and is definately a different technique.

kayliecat
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2008 8:18:29 PM
I loved it with an uncut penis... Hey, think of it as more toy to play with! It rocked for stroking him b/c of the skin there, no friction.

I guess it's a little different? I don't really remember... but we were both smiling so it must have went fine and we did it more than once.

Just enjoy his body and parts...we are all made a little differently, after all.

K
 asmyth99
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/26/2008 8:35:55 PM
It depends on the guy. It's possible that when hard his skin does'nt automatically retract, or that when erect his skin won't retract because it is too small to go over the glans of the penis. This is called Phimosis.
 kisssandtelll
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/26/2008 9:16:18 PM
uh no not all guys have the foreskin pulled back when they are erect. Do it like any other Penis, just pull it back GENTLY once in a while
 2-THE-.
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/26/2008 9:42:52 PM
Boundaries No Yes nailed it word for word. She is 100% correct and i agree with her completely. Give it a chance and you will agree as well. Pre lubed for better hand jobs as well
 no_1_bby
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2008 10:40:47 PM
There is a great difference between men, like there is between women. What's worked for me with uncut, especially if there's a lot of extra foreskin still while he's fully hard, is to use my hand to hold the skin back and tight over the head. Oh hell.. I like playing with foreskins... so many interesting things can be done.
 dave2slc1
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2008 11:53:08 PM
My penis is circumsized, so I'm no expert on the specifics. But I can tell you....when I get hard, it's the last inch or two of my shaft/glans that gets sensitive. Paying attention to that area 2/3 of the time is usually what gets me going..... Just remember that the foreskin itself has a lot of nerves in it....hit the right spot frequently enough and things will work just fine.

Also try using a some hard sucking. Girls are way too gentle with the penis. Some guys are wimps and don't have the gear down there to put up with rough handling, but others beat it like it owes them money. I've had 2 girls, in particular, suck me hard....they used a firm grip with their hand and between the two, I got off quick. Other times, oral sex doesn't do it for me so much.
 crazygirl89
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/27/2008 2:46:44 AM
I know what your saying, i was with a guy for 2 years who was cicumsized, so when we broke up and i started seeing someone else who wasnt, it felt so strange!! im still gettin used to it lol, i dont enjoy doing it so much anyomore either because i feel im doing something wrong and its not going to feel good... i hope ill get over that but its wierd and suprising what a difference it is... im not saying its better one way or the other... its just different, and i too feel wierd about it.
 Anthony24TX
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/27/2008 3:31:12 AM
as a man who is not circumsized i like it when the skin is pulled back to look like a regular****or if it wont go back going as far down on it feels GREAT and eventually the skin will get used to being back and eventually look like a normal one if you have any questions hit me up
 Whaledad2
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/27/2008 11:13:20 AM
@ Anthony21FL:

If you are not circumsized, how can you talk about "a regular****" or "a normal one" regarding a circumsized p****.

You should know that *uncircumsized* is the "normal"/"regular" state. It is only America and Israel and some Arab countries where it is customary to mutilate little boys' pricks.

To the women in this thread: most of you got it right. Usually there is no difference when erect and if there is, just pull it back. There definitely is not a "wrong way" of doing "it".

Wd
 I purr
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/27/2008 5:12:17 PM
What ..............everyone is missing the real issue...........why are you comparing.? Just get into each other and things will happen naturally. If you are jumping the bones of someone you don't care about or really know... well to me that is empty sex and yes then you will have all these issues and more. But that is just my deal.

We are all sexual beings and we are all different. I hope I remember all of this myself in moments of self doubt. And I would hope that we all can learn to just be into each other and in the moment. In reading these forums women are as different as men in touch, taste and smell and yes size.

I am fairly secure about my sexuality and this is all reinforcing it for me. I love me and I frankly I like who I am and when I am with the man I love or I guess very excited about I dont' think about......well touch me please and kiss me all over. Believe me gals get into the moment and you will not care about that extra little roll or thighs that are not so firm.. and in candle light celuite is just not visible. Have a sexy little number by the bed and put it on before or just after. (If you are out and about ... roll it up and put it in your purse. ) I would bet that most men over 40 have love handles or double chin, or thinning hair, or droopy this or that... heck most men have bony legs..... KEEP IT ALL IN PROSPECTIVE GIRLS. Or just laugh a little.

In some countries the fat woman are the pretty ones. The skinny woman are ugly.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Oral Sex on Uncircumsized Penis...?