Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-o      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sparks4us
Msg: 1
Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-on??Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
OK....what's up with the younger guys that e-mail me wanting a "friends with benefits" arrangement? I realize that we more "mature" ladies have a lot to offer (in bed, on the table, on floor, on the couch, in the car ) ......but wouldn't you like to get to know us first?? Is it the confidence we carry, what IS it that makes us sexy to you guys???
 SilverIon
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-on??
Posted: 6/28/2008 5:06:50 AM
I am not a guy but have alot of male friends, especially younger ones and I can tell you what they tell me.

Older women are more secure in who they are and much less apt to have the drama.

Older women are more likely to tell them what the woman's expectations are especially concerning sex and more likely to correct them if they are doing something that is incorrect.

Older women as a general rule, are not looking for someone to support them, as most of them are quite independent.

Older women seem to be better able to handle the whole FwB situation and understand that it is not an exclusive relationship and are better able to entertain themselves or make other plans should a date fall thru for some reason and they generally are not asking alot of questions.
 sparks4us
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/28/2008 5:12:57 AM
Gotcha....anyone had a successful fwb situation??
 SilverIon
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2008 5:41:09 AM
Yes, but it is not something that I would discuss on here and I can't message you. Probably due to your restrictions.
 grannybritches
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/28/2008 7:18:31 AM
I think that basically (and this is a generalization where there are many exceptions), people are on a quest for security. It can be very refreshing to be around someone who is secure in themselves. I feel that in younger/older relationships, a big part of it is that people are getting their need for security met.

Older people are generally secure in themselves for either one of two reasons. They have either grown to that point emotionally or they've lived long enough that they don't care anymore. They're past the point where a lot of stuff is relevant. This can also give sort of a pseudo sense that the older person is secure.

A younger person in a relationship can tap into this security. They don't have to be anything but themselves because that doesn't affect the security of the other person. Likewise, in the friends with benefits relationship, the friends have nothing to prove or maintain really. The friendship is probably strong or they wouldn't be in that situation. They aren't attached to the extent that either of them couldn't just move on if they wanted another relationship, and it can be like a sexual "fix" which lasts for a time without getting tied up (at least they think). Personally, I don't think that you can ever have any kind of sexual relationship without it affecting you in some way for the rest of your life because of the spiritual aspect of sex.
 Diesel66
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/28/2008 7:23:57 AM
If you are not wanting to give your heart to anyone, have no strings attached FWB is the way to go. If you have a heart that is mending and need to just have fun without worrying about someone ripping it out again....it can be nice.

Whether he/she be younger or older.... age is just a number.
 *~*ChardyGirl*~*
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/28/2008 8:01:36 AM

but wouldn't you like to get to know us first??

Sorry,Op,but i had to laugh at this bit,coz the answer would have to be a resounding "NO".

They have their mates to talk to,or they'd be "looking to get to know" a potential girlfriend............

Btw,i have no interest whatsoever in younger guys.

(jmo),

Fishie Out Of Water
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/28/2008 9:12:20 AM
Because they think the older woman will be so flattered with the attention of a younger man that she will just jump into bed without asking for anything more...

Honestly... FwB has nothing to do with age. It means they want to jump into bed with you without the strings that go into a relationship. Especially the "respect" part of relationships. They want to use you... until someone that deserves them comes along.
 gdnrs
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/28/2008 9:14:28 AM
I did the friends with benefits thing when I was in my 20's - had one friend for over 10 years. Found him again after my divorce, but it wasn't the same. Now I know a FWB relationship is not what I'm after. Sex is not the most important thing anymore. I see little old couples in the nursing homes I work in who hold hands while they sit in the hall and it brings tears to my eyes. That's what I want... doesn't matter what age difference there is!
 hobie20062
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/28/2008 9:42:26 AM
NEVER HEARD OF THIS FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS,OH MAYBE I HAVE.WE USE TO CALL IT F*** BUDDY.

WE ARE ALL ADULTS HERE,IM SURE EVERYBODY NEEDS A FWB FROM TIME TO TIME.JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, AND EVERYBODYS HAPPY.
 wingrydr
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2008 10:31:20 AM
I spend a lot of time around a lot of the 20 somethings locally that ride motorcycles.And I can tell you one aspect of this some of you may not be aware of.To the young guys now days "bangin' a MILF"is a degree of cool...kinda like earning a merit badge.They'll tell you whatever works...bottom line is they have to get in your pants to advance to eagle scout! Then when they're all hanging around at the local watering hole pounding their chest's there's nothing better than having a good MILF story to tell.And believe me they're not a bit ashamed to tell who,when,where and how good or bad they were. I keep waiting for the day one of them doesn't realize he's talking about one of the other's mom!That should be a fight worth watching!
 Diesel66
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/28/2008 10:38:15 AM
LMAO so true wingrydr!

When one of my son's friends asked him to fix us up my son was like WTF thats my mom he!! no..... hahaha I do draw the line, if they are young enough to be my son they are to young!!!!
 Fishie Out Of Water
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/28/2008 10:56:44 AM
Just like an old man likes to brag about his conquest of younger women! It's "a degree of cool...kinda like earning a merit badge" to show up with a girl young enough to be their daughter on their arm!
 sparks4us
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/28/2008 1:03:25 PM

To the young guys now days "bangin' a MILF"is a degree of cool...kinda like earning a merit badge.They'll tell you whatever works...bottom line is they have to get in your pants to advance to eagle scout!

LMAO........Wow wingrydr...... thanks for the incite into the post-adolescent male brain!! I'm so glad I asked......
 sparks4us
Msg: 15
Posted: 6/28/2008 1:27:08 PM
Does 15 years younger fit into the MILF catagory??
 climbsagain
Msg: 16
Posted: 6/28/2008 2:00:24 PM
The younger guys see that as a win win situation. First of all they score tochdowns which is a vital goal for themn about every 5 minutes of the day. Second they socre without committing to anything. Third they hope the system works banking on the desperation of the older woman. The idea is older woman don't score touchdwons and will gladly take off the cheer leader outfit to help the young men?
 sparks4us
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/28/2008 3:21:36 PM
Oh, come on..... we'd be doing THEM a favor.....

Isn't that what most men REALLY want on here at all ages? A fwb situation.... if they can get it??
 climbsagain
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/28/2008 3:30:48 PM
Yes you are doing the younger guys a big favor. They on the other hand are not thinking of you at all. I take that back as they are thinking of you and the climax upon which time they go to Burger King without you for a happy meal. On special occasions like this they are likely to order a biggie size whopper meal. After all they like the biggie size whopper.
 sparks4us
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/28/2008 3:52:08 PM
Must be wishful thinking on their part??? Oh, come on you young guys.....what's it like for you??
 Mystiquestar
Msg: 20
Posted: 6/28/2008 3:55:35 PM
I don't think is it just younger men. Older men are looking for the same situation they just try to word it a little more different. Younger men just come right out and tell you that is all they want. I had one actually tell me the top three reasons he goes after older women is because 1.) More Experience 2.) Less Drama 3.) Better Sex.

I am not sure how that is working for him, but at least he is honest about what he wants. I guess that is commendable.
 lone stranger2001
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/28/2008 4:20:18 PM
Sparks-I have not read all of the thread but this was my response several years ago on myspace

So many of my lady friends have asked me why all the young men are wanting to date them so I thought I would help set the record straight.
1. They know you have been divorced and probably have not been intimate in awhile
2. They want a mature woman to teach them new things in intimacy.
3. They are looking for someone to support them and they can play around all day looking for some young thing that they can show their conquests what they have learned.
4. They think their buff bodies are a big turn on and all women want them.
5. They want them to cook, clean, and do their laundry
6. Most older women don't bring a lot of stupid drama to the table
7. Some men know that older women know what they want, know how to ask for it, and there is very little "game playing."
 ~1happywoman~
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/28/2008 5:20:29 PM
"Third they hope the system works banking on the desperation of the older woman. The idea is older woman don't score touchdwons and will gladly take off the cheer leader outfit to help the young men?"

I guess they shouldn't bank on that! I personally don't know any 'more mature ladies' that I would say they are desperate, when it comes to sex.
 Mystiquestar
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/28/2008 5:42:49 PM
I agree with LS. I think that is the perception of most men when it comes to women. They think we should be happy they are offering their services.

Unfortuantely, they don't realize women can pretty much have sex whenever they want. I don't know any women that have problems in that area. If they just take a step back and think about it. They will realize that guys rarely so no when woman offers.
 gpb1953
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/28/2008 5:56:54 PM
Grannybritches in Msg #5 Wrote:
"They aren't attached to the extent that either of them couldn't just move on if they wanted another relationship, and it can be like a sexual "fix" which lasts for a time without getting tied up (at least they think). "

My Response:
Grannybritches … my guess is that with a lot of people who would be attracted to a “friends with benefits” arrangement, would enjoy being tied up as part of their sexual fix.

I'm sorry Sharon ... I simply couldn't resist! LOL!
Gary
 sparks4us
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/28/2008 7:29:55 PM

They think their buff bodies are a big turn on and all women want them

I agree..... I think buff bodies are a turn-on at any age.....

Is the casual sex worth the risk?? STD's get around!!

As far as having sex whenever........ that's what toys are for......

They want a mature woman to teach them new things in intimacy

I would think that by the time a guy reaches 30...he should have seen and heard it all (if not by experience, in the media)! Maybe it's that sexual aggression that mature women show when they go after what they want......
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Friends With Benefits...Younger guys and more mature ladies ~a turn-on??