Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > penetrating her cervix      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 42 4 U
Msg: 1
penetrating her cervixPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
A while back,in an article on sexual techniques, there was a discussion about how to get you're penis inside her cervix.I've never tried it (past gf's wouldn't let me) and wondered if anyone has done this.What was the best position? Was the pain an issue?In the article,it was suggested as a way to increase sensation in women that have trouble orgasming from normal sex.I looked for the article and can't find it, in case anyone asks.
And yes,I did a thread search first.
 parry10
Msg: 2
view profile
History
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 6/30/2008 11:17:10 PM
Never in my life have I ever heard of anyone"penetrating" a cervix.......or have I ever heard of anyone who wanted to......do you even realize how small the entrance to the actual cervix is?.......and how tight it is?....and how deep inside the vagina it is?....and you think you are going to put what in there?.....lmao!..Good Luck with that!
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 3
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 6/30/2008 11:22:23 PM
I think some 13 year old is pulling your leg!!!!!

Part of the pain in childbirth is the cervix opening up..that will give you an idea if it would be painful.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 4
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 6/30/2008 11:33:57 PM
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hell to the No!!!
Just brushing it with vigorous thrusting hurtsssssssssssss,,,,,,,,,,,
and btw sapphire is totally correct!!! Labor pains, the ones that make u curse like a sailor,,,,,are caused by the cervix opening.
Penises do NOT go in the baby condo.
 *~*ChardyGirl*~*
Msg: 5
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 6/30/2008 11:35:01 PM
If you even hit the cervix,it can be very painful,so,you certainly wouldnt wanna be penetrating it.....

Do you know anything about the female anatomy?

42 4 U
Msg: 6
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 6/30/2008 11:47:13 PM
Thanks for the responses.I know you can't believe everything thats in those articles,but it was worth asking anyways.I guess some women might get off on the pain,but its not my thing.Everyone has their own ideas about what constitutes pleasure, right?
 Blueskies123
Msg: 7
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 6/30/2008 11:51:32 PM
You say it's not your thing but in your opening post that your past gf wouldn't let you do this? Slight contradiction there!
 nipoleon
Msg: 8
view profile
History
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 3:00:14 AM
A medical doctor using special tools could do it, probably with a mild anesthetic too.
Your girlfriend wouldn't let you do it ? I don't think you could do it even if she wanted you too.
Chalk up another victory for Abstinence Only Sex Ed.
 aspiring_angel
Msg: 9
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 3:06:10 AM
OP I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but you cannot (c-a-n-n-o-t) penetrate the cervix. For one thing, it isn't dialated to allow such a thing. There are few things that dialate the cervix and sex isn't one of them.

The proper position is this: Feet up in a stirrup, lady about 37 + weeks pregnant and fully in labor. I figure she will have to at least be dialated to 5 sonometers and fully effaced for your 'scheme" to work. Talking her into this will be a royal pain, since she'll likely transistion soon. (some ladies get real cranky and sex is just out of the question). ;) But dayum, they look hot in those hospital gowns, no?

Now being that she's in labor (hence the dialation of her cervix) a baby will be along soon. Be sure to be a gentleman and let the doctor take care of things, and move out of the way.

------------------------------------------------

I think you have some misinformation OP. Forget about what you heard, someone is pulling your leg BIG time.
 Tatty-Anne
Msg: 10
view profile
History
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 3:37:58 AM
WTF!!! It’s not designed to be penetrated, that’s why it hurts so much if a guy is long. If air got in there a woman could die! Even a guys ickle swimmers find it difficult to negotiate their way in so the clues are there!!!

One other thing… imagine the pain you would experience when a woman wacks you in the crotch with a baseball bat repeatedly until you pass out…..

now times that by 10 and you get the general idea what a woman would feel like if you were to try to penetrate her cervix… I agree that some 13 year old has been winding you up! Some women even vomit with pain if a guy is too large and hits the cervix too much during intercourse.
 newblue1970
Msg: 11
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 5:13:00 AM
I've seen just about everything on the net and yes, I recall a video of someone playing with a womans cervix. It was penetrated by something small though, like an oral thermometer or a metal sound.

I wouldn't doubt that someone out there has gone further than this, because the world is a REAL BIG place, but it would take lots and lots of practice!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 12
view profile
History
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 6:57:38 AM
There's actually a discussion about this on another forum that I'm on, and the general consensus is that it would be highly dangerous, incredibly painful and could potentially render the woman sterile or kill her from infection. There is a reason the cervix is where it is and does what it does.

Ask most women if they think having a pap smear is arousing. Most I think will tell you it's anything BUT. I've had mine bumped a few times the wrong way during sex and it's like having your testicles smacked around a bit. Do you enjoy that?? No?? Didn't think so.
 plumb5150
Msg: 13
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 7:08:06 AM
Stop smoking crack son, and read a book on female anatomy.
 OutMind
Msg: 14
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 7:46:08 AM
You don't penetrate the cervix. However, you can hit it and for some guys, you just have to be careful because there's a very delicate balance between pleasure and pain. If you stimulate the cervix too much it is not fun for her. However, there are times when a woman wants and enjoys that, but also, and this happened to my gf. We had not had a vaginal orgasm together yet. It all had to be done through clitodal stimulation. But one time I was going deep and she had some pain so I stopped. Then as I began to pull out she encrusted her nails in me and ask me to go back to where I was, pressing on her cervix. We didn't move but then she had the most incredible orgasm. It was so powerful that it made me orgasm as well, even though there was no longer any motion or physical stimulation. But don't think that hitting the cervix is something you should do all the time because one night of ecstasy could mean a woman in a foul mood for 4 days. So be easy and above all, listen to your woman because the line between pain and pleasure is very thin.
 bluesofty
Msg: 15
view profile
History
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 7:58:16 AM
I'm a woman. and I get pleasure from having my cervix touched during intercourse, even when the touch is from a firm thrust. The undilated cervix is not a bed of pain.
However, it really is a shock when my ovaries get hit.
Never heard of penetrating the cervix!!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 16
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 8:09:41 AM
I am no longer the owner of a cervix...lol...but I gotsa tell ya...reading this post gave me horrifying ghost pains!

If you need "more" than your gals va-jay-jay...try her booty, her mouth, or some sort of enhancement toys! Stay away from her cervix!
 ~JustSimplyMe~
Msg: 17
view profile
History
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 8:46:33 AM
I was on a website (not sure if I am allowed to say which one or not) but anyways, its a nasty site and there was a clip of a girl finger fu*king her cervix. She seemed to really enjoy it, though a finger is a heck of a lot different than a penis.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 18
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 10:31:20 AM
what plumb said:
Stop smoking crack son, and read a book on female anatomy.

WORD
 EnragedHamster
Msg: 19
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 11:12:05 AM
Oh holy god. I once dated a guy with a longer penis and he was capable of hitting my cervix during intercourse. Worst. Pain. Ever.
 David3634955
Msg: 20
view profile
History
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 12:21:46 PM
Guys and Gals, calm down. Take a deep breath.

OP has been misunderstood.

His interest is in the name of curiosity. He has taken the risk of asking you this question.

He even said that he realizes that, if the only pleasure a woman experiences through this technique would be due to the intense pain, it would be an instant turn-off!

Please, stop acting as if he contradicting himself and learn how to read someone's meaning, rather than always looking for reasons to think a given person must be "one of the bad ones"!

It's all schaudenfreude, folks. It's all your guilt being turned into the shaming of another person. Get over it.

~ David
 2nutty
Msg: 21
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 12:37:01 PM
My bf was stimulating mine during intercourse and was also hitting the G. I felt like I was possessed by a wild animal or something!!! I screamed and moaned and came like crazy! I didn't even know what was happenning! The thrusting and tapping it is a good thing for me....I was told that my eyes rolled back in my head and I think I kinda growled!!! Much better than meow!!!
 OutMind
Msg: 22
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 12:49:51 PM

I was told that my eyes rolled back in my head and I think I kinda growled!!! Much better than meow!!!

Did you also shiver or had kind of convulsions?
 Girl-scout
Msg: 23
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 1:12:05 PM
Reading this thread made me wonder if some of you are talking about the same thing.
Maybe you are talking instead about the Cyrix?
Well, if you are hitting or penetrating a woman's Cyrix, maybe it would be time for her to simply purchase a new computer?
 packagedealx3
Msg: 24
view profile
History
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 1:15:45 PM
Thank you for your input and the newsflash David3634955, but I suspect your views are likely tied to the fact that you have no cervix and have no clue about the type of pain penetrating it would inspire. A little bit more than curious if his former girlfriend refused to be his guinea pig.
 blondago56
Msg: 25
view profile
History
penetrating her cervix
Posted: 7/1/2008 1:27:12 PM
??? WHAT?!? "it was suggested as a way to increase s e n s a t i o n in women that have trouble orgasming form normal sex..." what 'articles were YOU reading?? PAST G/F's wouldn't Let You?? Let me take a rolling pin and shove it in the urethra of your penis , and see if you 'Let me'..... have you even researched ANY anatomy at ALL before asking this, um, question? good luck on your 'endevors'...NOTE: to david up there.. it can ONLY BE felt as INTENSE PAIN, which obviously(to someone with common knowledge/sense) could lead to damage to a Sensitive Internal Organ & hospitalization..and where is the pleasure in that? The "Grafenberg Spot" is located on the upper-anterior wall of the vagina, close to the opening of the cervix... read & learn... Peace.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > penetrating her cervix