Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Oral sex / blowjobs - do women hate giving them?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ice49
Msg: 1
Oral sex / blowjobs - do women hate giving them?Page 1 of 1    
Hi - question for all the ladies out there and looking for an honest answer. In a nutshell i've been seeing this lovely woman for 9 months now and she is one of the only girlfriends i've had who really dislike giving blowjobs. The ones i've had you can count on two hands and thats only cos she felt bad!! The main problem is I really really like blowjobs (what man doesn't I hear you all say!!) and i'm gutted that she doesn't like giving them and never to completion - usually a quick minute and thats it! So the question is do women really dislike them and do them to shut us men up or have i just been lucky in the past with girlfriends who seem to enjoy giving them!! I know it shouldn't but its quite annoying as i love this lady to bits but she just doesn't want to talk about this subject! Help ladies - your invaluable advice and guidance is appreciated.....
 _Red_
Msg: 2
Oral sex / blowjobs - do women hate giving them?
Posted: 7/5/2008 9:19:52 AM
Redundant. Search the sex forum, you'll find all you ever wanted and more.
 esotericjudi
Msg: 3
Posted: 7/5/2008 9:38:59 AM
What Red said - search the forums & you'll get answers. My question to you is - does it really matter what we say? The woman you are seeing doesn't like giving, so you have to figure out whether you can accept that or not. I don't think it will help your situation if you tell her "other women like doing this, so you should too." If you are crazy enough to say something like this to her, I hope you are prepared for a fight...
Short answer is that it seems you two aren't compatible in this area...you need to decide if you love her enough to set aside your desire for this particular act (permanently, cause she won't change) or not. Choose wisely.
 Jen Bean
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/29/2008 6:00:49 PM
You say she's one of the only ones that has really disliked doing this for you but most women i know don't liked giving a blowjobs, they just don't say anything and will sometimes do it to please their partner.

I personally hate giving blow jobs due to past issues, so i don't. It's bothered a few men i've been out with but most have been understanding and i've even met 2 that have told me THEY don't like them before i've even mentioned it!
If anyone i go out with has a problem with me not doing this for them then they're obviously the wrong man for me and i tell them to get stuffed,lol.
 DreamDancer44
Msg: 5
Posted: 9/29/2008 6:13:51 PM
I agree with previous replies. This is between you and the person you're seeing. She is the one you should speak to about this.

I agree 100% with Jen. I don't know many women who enjoy giving a man oral sex. I even know some men who say they themselves aren't a fan of receiving oral sex.
 Bellydanza
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/29/2008 7:08:24 PM
yeah there is a sex forum for this type of question and it's been asked a gazillion times too
 chrisann23
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/29/2008 7:17:33 PM
I enjoy giving them but only when they fit in my mouth. If a guy is too large, its very uncomfortable.
 TenaciousJ.R.
Msg: 8
Posted: 9/29/2008 7:24:45 PM
Women LOVE giving head! At least in my town. Now if only I could find a way to market a semen flavored chocolate; I would be rich!!!!
 TxSippiGal
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2008 7:31:25 PM
How about chocolate flavored semen???

Hey OP there is probably a very good reason why she doesn't like to do that sort of thing.. and you are going to have to decide if she is worth you being patient, loving, understanding of her till she can trust you.

Also, check the other threads.
 jazmella
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/29/2008 7:45:23 PM
When I like someone, I find I actually want to pleasure him. So no, not all women hate giving oral sex.

But just remember, you can't be always receiving without giving! ;-)
 Chauna
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/29/2008 9:44:35 PM
I guess it is all personal preference. I never used to like to give my b/f's that sort of pleasure, but I certainly can not get enough of it now! I guess it really depends on who you are with....
 celts123
Msg: 12
Posted: 9/30/2008 8:26:55 AM
I personally hate giving blow jobs due to past issues

If/when a man states that he doesn't like giving oral sex, he is often considered to be selfish regardless of the reasons why he doesn't like it. However for many people it is okay for a woman not to like giving BJs. That is a double standard.
 Kasha37
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/30/2008 10:06:34 AM
PLEASE READ!!
Most women, I believe just do it because it is like an obligation, or something you do to prove how into the guy you are. Now, there might be some women out there who really like doing that, and good for them... LOL I could go the rest of my life not doing that..., and it's not like I expect that to be done to me. I think if you don't expect it for yourself, then neither should your partner.

I also think if it is done, it should be spontaneous, and only because you want to. It should not be something that is planned out, or forced on you because the other person just keeps mentioning it until you give in... It's all about the approach guys. If you want it, DON'T ASK FOR IT!!!! The more you ask, and the more you beg, the bigger the turn off. I think a girl feels better about it, if she initiates it.. So the best thing I think you can do to get it, is just don't push the issue and let her initiate it, or you'll never get it. QUIT BOTHERING HER ABOUT IT!

I'm telling you the truth.

Rough and Rawdy
Msg: 14
Posted: 9/30/2008 10:11:24 AM
Okay...this is creepy even for me, Dude I can't believe you asked this, my hat's off to you.

Also, you gotta love some of the answers !
 Kasha37
Msg: 15
Posted: 9/30/2008 10:11:37 AM
NO, you will not be rich... Who is gonna want semen flavored chocolate?

What's wrong with your mind?

LOL

Pers14
Msg: 16
Posted: 9/30/2008 10:26:40 AM
Seriously? semen flavoured chocolate?! Gross. You can be the first to sample it man, because I don't think there will be a line up for that.

Now, if men had chocolate flavoured semen - can you imagine!? lol You need to invent a pill that men can take to change the flavour of their semen. That would be cool!

As for you OP - what difference does our opinion make really? Let's say 20/20 women reply to your thread saying they totally dig giving oral, like they dream about it and obsess about it - how does that change your situation? Are you going to give the opinions like 'evidence'? "See? You're wrong! All these random chicks agree with me! Nyah nyah!"

For the record, I enjoy giving oral - it can be a powerful thing really. But, he has to reciprocate.
 CanadianBeef
Msg: 17
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:07:07 PM

So the question is do women really dislike them and do them to shut us men up or have i just been lucky in the past with girlfriends who seem to enjoy giving them!! I know it shouldn't but its quite annoying as i love this lady to bits but she just doesn't want to talk about this subject! Help ladies - your invaluable advice and guidance is appreciated.....

Let her shove a 6 or 7 " pickle down your throat forcefully, that tastes like 3 day old wet socks and see if you like giving head...

1. Dont' force
2. Keep it clean
3. Pull her hair
4. Call her dirty names
-----
5. Knock out her teeth (optional)
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/30/2008 12:21:00 PM

Most women, I believe just do it because it is like an obligation, or something you do to prove how into the guy you are. Now, there might be some women out there who really like doing that, and good for them... LOL I could go the rest of my life not doing that..., and it's not like I expect that to be done to me. I think if you don't expect it for yourself, then neither should your partner.....

If you want it, DON'T ASK FOR IT!!!!...

I'm telling you the truth.

Personally, I think that most people don't enjoy giving oral sex for various reasons. Most being that they don't know what they are doing whether they are male or female. They may think they know what they are doing, but not so much. It's the communication between both people to know what the other likes to have an enjoyable experience.
 raidergirlkim1
Msg: 19
Posted: 9/30/2008 1:07:34 PM
I personally feel that (most) females who don't or won't aren't very good at it and therefore have no desire to be down there in the first place......the women with SKILLS have a much better outlook on making friends with said member....
 DaJuice
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2008 1:55:18 PM
Lol, I find alot of this hilarious, I havent recieved many of them in my time... I dont mind oral sex but please we as men need to have other ways to get our women aroused and women alike needs to devise ways of gettng theyre men aroused, oral sex feels like a given because its so mainstream in the culture
 GeminiMan66
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/30/2008 2:51:45 PM

yeah there is a sex forum for this type of question and it's been asked a gazillion times too

^^^^^^^Yeah! as usual some blokes need to post sex questions on "ask a girl"......but can't bother to post on the sex forum..

Me thinks the OP wants to get his rocks off by hoping to get horny replies from like minded women

One hand on the keyboard the other hand on his......
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Oral sex / blowjobs - do women hate giving them?