Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Phone Sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lovemetenderr
Msg: 1
Phone SexPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I have been getting to know my neighbor. We are very physically attracted to each other. He has told me that he does not want a relationship until his 11 year old daughter is older. The problem I see is he wants phone sex. When he is horny he calls to get off on the phone and then I dont hear from him until he wants to do this again. What should a person do as this is just not fair and why do you think he is doing this.
 laughinglibra
Msg: 2
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 6:56:26 AM

What should a person do as this is just not fair and why do you think he is doing this.

Stop answering the phone when he calls. He's doing this because you keep going along with it and it will continue as long as you allow it to.

eazk
Msg: 3
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 6:57:44 AM
Ahhhhh...I'm thinking you print out this post and show it to him.

And as to why he's doing it? Because you let him. Next time the caller ID lights up, pick up the phone, announce you're in the middle of having phone sex with someone else and can you call him back when the time is right for you. That shoud cause an instant deflation.

lorraine74
Msg: 4
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 7:46:12 AM
He sounds like a dirty pervert! Phone sex is ok between 2 people who know and trust each other ie. a couple one of whom is away working?

All the while you answer these calls you are letting him get away with it. How on earth do you face him afterwards? I'd be soooooo embarrassed!

L XxXxX
 R to the H
Msg: 5
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 8:46:09 AM
surely his daughter would be more distraught over him having phone sex with the next door neighbour than actually having a relationship with u.

He sounds like a dirty pervert! Phone sex is ok between 2 people who know and trust each other ie. a couple one of whom is away working?

All the while you answer these calls you are letting him get away with it. How on earth do you face him afterwards? I'd be soooooo embarrassed!

L XxXxX

what she said
 Beholder123
Msg: 6
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 9:15:31 AM
yup dirty perv!.......I dont think this has ANYTHING to do with his daughter...
 Farley1979
Msg: 7
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 9:31:06 AM
hes banging somebody else.. and your just being used for phone sex.. you should answer the phone when he calls then go walk to your bathroom and when hes trying to be dirty.. randomly just say CORN?? I didnt eat any &%&%#@! CORN!!.. then flush the toilet.. and continue on like it was nothing..

if he doesnt hang up or burst out laughing..

move onto how you like to wear rubber boots while having sex.. or fishing hip wieghters or whatever there called with a hold cut in the crotch. if that doesnt down his pole.. change your phone #, and do a midnight move out.. he lives in your cieling..
 haywiresue
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 9:32:39 AM
OP - phone sex with you is not $3.99 a minute...............

As another posted, it has nothing to do with his daughter - he is out, only for himself.

I like what Eazk wrote about watching the caller ID and tell him you are in the middle of a phone sex conversation with someone else. I would go one step better and pick up the phone panting - and say "Sorry Joe (or whatever his name is), I'm having the real thing and I have no time for you now!"
 missmelly180
Msg: 9
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 9:34:31 AM
tell him you decided to start charging, he's using up precious minutes.
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 10:30:57 AM
start charging his credit card?
 bluezzz
Msg: 11
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 2:02:02 PM
Record a tape and keep it by the phone, where you say things like "oh yeah baby", "just like that", "ummmhhmmmm", "oooooh, you're a nasty boy aren't you?".... about every 10-15 seconds and then when he calls you can just start the tape and go on about your business. In about 5 minutes you can just walk past and hang up the phone cause he's probably already done.

Bluezzz
 no_1_bby
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 2:29:31 PM
Because you allow it to continue. Tell him that while you enjoy it, you want more then just a phone sex relationship with him.

I met a guy a couple of years ago, and that was basically what ended up happening with us. I got tired of him calling to get off all the time without any care or concern if I did or not.

So the choice is yours. Answer the phone and tell him you want more, or answer the phone and allow him to continue using you. Me personally, I'd probably not answer the phone when he calls for a while. Then when you do and he asks you why you haven't answered before or if there's something wrong, you tell him you aren't interested in being his free jerk-off material anymore.
 mysticrealm
Msg: 13
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 2:37:42 PM
yep !! That'll be $5.99 a minute , thank you very much....
 Tarika
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 3:52:31 PM
Yes, ask him for his credit card number and charge him for the calls. This for sure would slow his horn dog a$$ down.
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 15
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 4:15:15 PM
OP, there are alot of men who dont want a relationship but want someone to lend a *helping hand for their loneliness... he is getting to enjoy your company and basically not having to do anything to earn it. Think of it this way, would you let another neighbor come into your home at anytime they wanted and jerk off in front of you...isnt that basically what he is doing?

Meanwhile you are spending your time, energy and effort on something that has no place to go....up to you to decide if it is what you want...no matter what your physical attraction is to him he isnt going to come over one night when his daughter is at a sleepover...that type of man exist entirely in a digital world...physical means connections and the opportunity for him to be hurt again and so he hiding out and controling his risk but getting to USE you for his own comfort.
 Mrhelpdesk
Msg: 16
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 4:36:02 PM
I've done it, depends on the person.
But if he's just calling for that, I think id miss a few calls =)
 pretty moon
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 5:17:26 PM
And , he continues to call when he's horny and you continue to talk to him and let him get off.....so......what are you getting out of it that you let this continue? Is your complaint that he calls for phone sex...or the fact he wont take it to a relationship?

Normally we dont continue something that doesnt have some type of benefit or payoff for us. So either you are also getting off or your somehow excited that he is.

If you are looking for a relationship from him it sounds like he pretty much told you thats not happening. So he was honest. So if your not getting anything out of the phone sex then tell him not to call. Or when he does tell him to close his eyes...think of Mary and her sisters and HANG UP.

You have control of your phone and if you know why hes calling as long as you have that phone stuck at your ear your in compliance with what he wants.
 curlygrl
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 5:26:18 PM
What should a person do as this is just not fair and why do you think he is doing this.

We allow what goes on in our universe. You are allowing it. Thats why
he does it.
Why do I think he does this- again because you let him. You are attracted
to each other? Stop the phone sex and see if he seeks you out for One on
one sex.
I dont think he is a perv as some are referring here- I think he may be very
attracted to you but cannot or will not make the attempt to be with you.
Maybe he is ashamed of something and uses his daughter as an excuse
or maybe he is in a relationship you dont know about. Either way
stop the phone sex and see what happens.
 Mellen29
Msg: 19
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 5:36:12 PM
Well - I take it that you must love it too or else you wouldn't do it... Very simple... Just Stop It!! Tell him to go to the video store and be gone!
 MyWorldIsMine
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 5:38:57 PM
I would tell you don't be foolish. First of all what does him having an 11 yr old have to do with having any kind of relationship with you? Sooner or later he's going to have some type of relationship whether it be with you or some other woman.

Unless you enjoy it yourself, tell him no! If he's really interested in you he won't make any excuses and if he isn't he will only continue to call you for phone sex.

Also, don't bother second guessing as to why you think he is doing this? Tell him when he calls ( and you know he will!), that you've decided the only way you'll be talking to him like that is if you have a real relationship and not just over the phone ( then see what happens!)...

...hey it isn't fair, but don't get trapped into his you know what!

take care
 Leeanne
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/6/2008 7:13:47 PM
Why the Heck are you giving into this if it bothers you?!?! There is such a thing as caller ID - don't answer!! Something tells me you are enjoying this - hum!!! Oh and his excuse is lame!! The kid is 11 yrs. old - old enough to get that Dad needs companionship!! He simply sounds like a selfish person - who wants to get his rocks off - with out giving back!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/22/2009 3:01:04 PM
LOL..phone sex?

That's a lot of money as I see it..naw..nothing beats..err..very bad choice of words..nothing is LIKE..yeah, better choice..one on one..with the OPPOSITE SEX.

Don't like it..hang up. Or is this some sort of accident that you are driving by and just have to see it?
 purrtypurr
Msg: 23
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/22/2009 3:43:00 PM
It sounds like he's not the only one getting getting something out of this.....or you wouldn't continue to entertain his phone calls.....
 NightsSky
Msg: 24
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/22/2009 4:05:46 PM
I disagree with some of the half baked ideas above me.

Tell him "I ain't your 5 minutes every week", "put in the time to talk to me or hit the road jack".

That's what you should say.

lol
 SFLTracey
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Phone Sex
Posted: 7/22/2009 7:34:26 PM
I remember one guy through an online dating service tried to have phone sex with me the first time we spoke. I appreciate phone sex but geez...we hadn't even met F2F.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Phone Sex